Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

Medieval Era: Map Showing Yorubaland, Igboland And Others; Crusader Kings - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Medieval Era: Map Showing Yorubaland, Igboland And Others; Crusader Kings (1782 Views)

Tinubu Must Send BATTALLIONS Of Federal Troops To Igboland, And END Sit-At-Home / Igboland And Its Hidden Tributaries To The Atlantic / Map Showing States Controlled By PDP & APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Medieval Era: Map Showing Yorubaland, Igboland And Others; Crusader Kings by Mangekyo: 9:42am On Jul 14, 2021
I've been playing crusader Kings 3 for sometime now. I never got the chance to go through the map untill i did today.

Is this how the map look in our today's map?
Also how come Ghana was so big then? They literally owned the largest land in Africa then.
I'm not really into history that much, so I wouldn't mind someone clarifying.

Note: this is 1005 AD. I'm currently in the medieval period, conquering and claiming lands. I possess an army numbering 220k soldiers. Im about to go colonize Africa. I'll start from Ghana lol

1 Like

Re: Medieval Era: Map Showing Yorubaland, Igboland And Others; Crusader Kings by Mangekyo: 9:43am On Jul 14, 2021
Can't upload pictures anymore.
Lalasticlala, fix my account for me pls
Re: Medieval Era: Map Showing Yorubaland, Igboland And Others; Crusader Kings by Zaxbash1: 9:52am On Jul 14, 2021
grin
Re: Medieval Era: Map Showing Yorubaland, Igboland And Others; Crusader Kings by Bluesea1and2: 9:54am On Jul 14, 2021
And it's still landlocked grin
abeg don't quote me to complain o.

3 Likes

Re: Medieval Era: Map Showing Yorubaland, Igboland And Others; Crusader Kings by oluztx: 10:01am On Jul 14, 2021
This map tells you that Igbos never had any connection with Yorubas and Hausa-Fulani. Their neighbors were Ibibio, Ijaw, Igala, Idoma and Benin (Igodomigodo people with Igbo blood, not the fake Yorubas blood occupying that land that looks and behaves like Yoruba.) Not a coincidence that alll these neighbors make up what is Biafra today.

You will notice no Ikwerre anywhere there, this was all Igboland back then before the afonja and Fulani division began. And for Ibibio, you will notice no Cross River nonsense, these were all Ibibio then. They have divided Ibibio so badly that what was ordinarily a clan in Ibibio like Efik and Annang, were place in Cross River and a huge chunk of Ibibio in Abia as well.

4 Likes

Re: Medieval Era: Map Showing Yorubaland, Igboland And Others; Crusader Kings by Mangekyo: 10:06am On Jul 14, 2021
oluztx:
This map tells you that Igbos never had any connection with Yorubas and Hausa-Fulani. Their neighbors were Ibibio, Igala, Idoma and Benin (Igodomigodo people, not the fake Yorubas occupying that land that looks and behaves like Yoruba. Igodomigodo people resemble and behave like Igbos.)

They have a connection with Yorubas lol. The king of igbo land is currently serving under the oba of yoruba land as a vassal. More like a governor. It's a pity I can't post pictures anymore

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Medieval Era: Map Showing Yorubaland, Igboland And Others; Crusader Kings by oluztx: 10:07am On Jul 14, 2021
Mangekyo:

[s]
They have a connection with Yorubas lol. The king of igbo land is currently serving under the oba of yoruba land. More like a governor. It's a pity I can't post pictures anymore[/s]

Look at your face and tell me if anything connects us and you people? Abeg, go form brothers with people that look like you in Benin Republic and Togo.

5 Likes

Re: Medieval Era: Map Showing Yorubaland, Igboland And Others; Crusader Kings by Mangekyo: 10:13am On Jul 14, 2021
Also I keep getting attacked by Muslim Jihad terrorists as per I'm a Christian. It seems they've always been wild even down to the medival period. They don't like peace. Luckily I've built strong outposts and a good army too so I treat them the way Isreal teaches hamas and the rest kids around them. Also if the battle is getting too difficult for me to win, I just send a few words to the pope who then sends Templar knights to me as reinforcements. Anything to keep terrorists in check

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Medieval Era: Map Showing Yorubaland, Igboland And Others; Crusader Kings by Mangekyo: 10:15am On Jul 14, 2021
oluztx:

Look at your face and tell me if anything connects us and you people? Abeg, go form brothers with people that look like you in Benin Republic and Togo.

Im not even Yoruba lol.

2 Likes

Re: Medieval Era: Map Showing Yorubaland, Igboland And Others; Crusader Kings by r4bbit: 10:53am On Jul 14, 2021
oluztx:

You sound like a fool bruh

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Medieval Era: Map Showing Yorubaland, Igboland And Others; Crusader Kings by Mastakija(m): 11:57am On Jul 14, 2021
Mangekyo:
I've been playing crusader Kings 3 for sometime now. I never got the chance to go through the map untill i did today.

Also how come Ghana was so big then? They literally owned the largest land in Africa then.

Note: this is 1005 AD. I'm currently in the medieval period, conquering and claiming lands. I possess an army numbering 220k soldiers. Im about to go colonize Africa. I'll start from Ghana lol
pls whats d game abt
It sounds interesting
Re: Medieval Era: Map Showing Yorubaland, Igboland And Others; Crusader Kings by Mastakija(m): 12:01pm On Jul 14, 2021
oluztx:
This map tells you that Igbos never had any connection with Yorubas and Hausa-Fulani. Their neighbors were Ibibio, Ijaw, Igala, Idoma and Benin (Igodomigodo people with Igbo blood, not the fake Yorubas blood occupying that land that looks and behaves like Yoruba.) Not a coincidence that alll these neighbors make up what is Biafra today.

You will notice no Ikwerre anywhere there, this was all Igboland back then before the afonja and Fulani division began. And for Ibibio, you will notice no Cross River nonsense, these were all Ibibio then. They have divided Ibibio so badly that what was ordinarily a clan in Ibibio like Efik and Annang, were place in Cross River and a huge chunk of Ibibio in Abia as well.
must u always display ur senselessness

5 Likes

Re: Medieval Era: Map Showing Yorubaland, Igboland And Others; Crusader Kings by tutudesz: 12:11pm On Jul 14, 2021
Mangekyo:

You renamed those town region yourself, after conquering them

1 Like

Re: Medieval Era: Map Showing Yorubaland, Igboland And Others; Crusader Kings by Mastakija(m): 2:43pm On Jul 14, 2021
tutudesz:

pls whats the name of the game abeg
Re: Medieval Era: Map Showing Yorubaland, Igboland And Others; Crusader Kings by tutudesz: 2:51pm On Jul 14, 2021
Mastakija:
pls whats the name of the game abeg
crusader Kings 3, it's a strategy game
Re: Medieval Era: Map Showing Yorubaland, Igboland And Others; Crusader Kings by Mastakija(m): 3:09pm On Jul 14, 2021
tutudesz:

crusader Kings 3, it's a strategy game
is it interesting and is there a free download
Re: Medieval Era: Map Showing Yorubaland, Igboland And Others; Crusader Kings by tutudesz: 3:52pm On Jul 14, 2021
Mastakija:
is it interesting and is there a free download
igg-games .com /crusader-kings-499067773- iii-free- download.html
But your system matters
Re: Medieval Era: Map Showing Yorubaland, Igboland And Others; Crusader Kings by Mangekyo: 5:43pm On Jul 14, 2021
tutudesz:

Of course, you can rename them. But when the game starts, the map should be on default.
I haven't conquered Africa yet, so the map I dropped is exactly how the untouched map is.
Re: Medieval Era: Map Showing Yorubaland, Igboland And Others; Crusader Kings by Mangekyo: 5:45pm On Jul 14, 2021
Mastakija:
pls whats d game abt
It sounds interesting

Can't really explain. But it's totally worth playing. You can make research for yourself on Google. Also it's 39usd on steam if you want. Or you could download from fitgirl free.
https://fitgirl-repacks.site/crusader-kings-3/
Re: Medieval Era: Map Showing Yorubaland, Igboland And Others; Crusader Kings by Echowas: 5:55pm On Jul 14, 2021
Mangekyo:

Of course, you can rename them. But when the game starts, the map should be on default.
I haven't conquered Africa yet, so the map I dropped is exactly how the untouched map is.
Please endeavor to wipe out those futajalon clowns and their cows abeg. If you can do it in a game, then the reality is possible

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Medieval Era: Map Showing Yorubaland, Igboland And Others; Crusader Kings by tutudesz: 5:59pm On Jul 14, 2021
Mangekyo:

Your version has be modified (patch) do you really have the time to finish this game Without cheat shocked
Re: Medieval Era: Map Showing Yorubaland, Igboland And Others; Crusader Kings by Mastakija(m): 10:04pm On Jul 14, 2021
Mangekyo:

Can't really explain. But it's totally worth playing. You can make research for yourself on Google. Also it's 39usd on steam if you want. Or you could download from fitgirl free.
https://fitgirl-repacks.site/crusader-kings-3/
oohk tnx
I'll check it out
Re: Medieval Era: Map Showing Yorubaland, Igboland And Others; Crusader Kings by Mastakija(m): 10:05pm On Jul 14, 2021
tutudesz:

igg-games .com /crusader-kings-499067773- iii-free- download.html
But your system matters
can a 4gb ram go for it
Re: Medieval Era: Map Showing Yorubaland, Igboland And Others; Crusader Kings by tutudesz: 10:10pm On Jul 14, 2021
Mastakija:
can a 4gb ram go for it
yeah
Re: Medieval Era: Map Showing Yorubaland, Igboland And Others; Crusader Kings by theTranslator: 11:43pm On Jul 15, 2021
Mangekyo:

They have a connection with Yorubas lol. The king of igbo land is currently serving under the oba of yoruba land as a vassal. More like a governor. It's a pity I can't post pictures anymore
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin shocked grin wink

(1) (Reply)

30-day Shutdown: Police Reacts To Ipob’s Threat / Biafran National Guards Stealing Biscuits And Fuel. / Why Do Efcc Harass Southern Govs More Than Northern Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.