Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,914 members, 7,806,656 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Graphic Pictures) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Graphic Pictures) (53326 Views)

Scores Killed As Terrorists Attack Southern Kaduna (graphic Photos) / Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) / Police Open Fire On Protesting Shiite Members In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Graphic Pictures) by Sheriman(m): 11:00pm On Jul 14, 2021
Nigerian Government will denied this killings. They will say those who killed them are not Nigerian herdsmen that they came from Niger or Mali.
Re: People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Graphic Pictures) by faceland: 11:00pm On Jul 14, 2021
2ndBase:

I weep for Nigeria. The blood atonement is enough. The hand work of some people's darling daddy. Tufiakwa!

Look at the shallow grave they dump them in, by next week their body would be eaten up and Nigerians would have forgotten they even existed.

1 Like

Re: People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 14, 2021
Sigh....

Sad and pathetic!

This murderers are highly sponsored criminals.

Groups of individuals cannot be this deadly based on personal or mere group decisions.

Like I always believe, politicians using human life`s to make statements.
Re: People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Graphic Pictures) by VOICEofORIENTAL: 12:05am On Jul 15, 2021
Why do I share the same country with this vampires?OH GOD bring an end to this wickedness...ojukwu tried to separate us,Gideon okar also tried to separate us,now nnamdi kanu & Sunday igboho are trying to end this wickedness.Oh LORD give them your helping hand.IJN.
Re: People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Graphic Pictures) by TA4TA4: 12:06am On Jul 15, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdeT-7ckcyA

Members of 3 Squadron MOPOL are demanding they be given their logistics/inconvenience allowance before they embark to their posting in maiduguri.

They claim that over 2000 of them have been sent to maiduguri to die because they have not been given any weapons.

In their speaker, Sargent Evans Okechukwu's words, "We are dying in silence, IG wants to sacrifice 2000 Mopol officers to go and die".

Okechukwu wondes if it it with brooms or their joysticks they would use to battle the insurgents in maiduguri.

Sargent Okechukwu further called the police a bad organisation; recalling how fellow police officers started having sexual relationships with late police officers who died during their officer training.

Finally, the Sargent says all the leaders of the armed forces will suffer shameful deaths.
Re: People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Graphic Pictures) by dreblaze: 2:19am On Jul 15, 2021
onomeabuja:

the southern kaduna are not united rather they are sellout!
i.ve lived in kaduna for years & i know what i.m talking about embarassed
R.I.P to the deceased.

That’s a cold and unreasonable thing to say about a ppl stricken by this kind of ravaging ill.
There is no region in the country that is being spared my this marauding herdsmen.
You can hold your peace instead of all this Ill statements.
You staying in KADUNA ISN’T a yard stick for your knowledge of the southern kaduna ppl.
They are United in their own little way except you do not know their story.
No one stands against the interest of the ppl in power.
Check again and see the disposal of the southern kaduna ppl maybe you will understand why the incessant attacks against them every now and then.
Do your little research since the advent of democracy. It is no longer the KD u once resided.
I come in peace.
Re: People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Graphic Pictures) by pedrilo: 5:15am On Jul 15, 2021
Who is the senator representing southern Kaduna?
I can see elrufai is trying to wipe them out if existence
Re: People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Graphic Pictures) by Eriggs: 7:33am On Jul 15, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
any person that still supports this government deserves to be killed immediately
anyone supporting ur evil god deserves to be killed today today

1 Like

Re: People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Graphic Pictures) by Babaken(m): 7:39am On Jul 15, 2021
They're doing their business
Re: People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Graphic Pictures) by starz100: 8:02am On Jul 15, 2021
If this is not war tell me what it is. This is also genocide. Were the killings to be the other way round they would have made it a national issue and gbam fighter jets deployed ASAS.
O Lord save your people from this evil
Re: People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Graphic Pictures) by solstims(m): 8:39am On Jul 15, 2021
Pls stop saying what u don't know, these guys are been aided by people in government, they are machineries paid to do this job, very soon we will also start doing a return match irrespective of who it affects, since the governmentcan't protect her citizens we will defend ourselves in a different way.. [Qquote author=onomeabuja post=103700002]
R.I.P to the deceased.[/quote]
Re: People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Graphic Pictures) by Galadimabawa: 8:49am On Jul 15, 2021
My hands are shaking when scrolling those pictures.
God help us.
Re: People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Graphic Pictures) by netmillionaires(m): 8:55am On Jul 15, 2021
Thanks you know they are lying. When they claim to killed bandits, you will not see evidence. But when they attack Igbos or yorubas, you will be seeing pictures of casualties everywhere.

jaxxy:
Yet to see the 120 bandits blown away by the airforce ooo. We are still waiting.

1 Like

Re: People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Graphic Pictures) by kingsmaila(m): 9:07am On Jul 15, 2021
Generalwoodz:
See earlier thread
https://www.nairaland.com/6650160/southern-kaduna-herdsmen-kill-100

Here are pictures
The solutions to the insecurity in Souther Kaduna are:
1- They should have their State created out of Kaduna
2- Headsmen in the area must be registerred and their movement monitorred.
3- Youths should take the bull by the horns.
4- Surveylance should be intensified through community policing/vigilante group.
5-Government should approve licenced guns to every one for self defence.

1 Like

Re: People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Graphic Pictures) by Eastcoastboy(m): 9:36am On Jul 15, 2021
Germi9:
So this able bodied men could not defend themselves? No weapons ,no night watch,they were sleeping and snoring knowing fully well the kind of days we are….RIP

May you not be unfortunate in life!
Re: People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Graphic Pictures) by onomeabuja: 10:20am On Jul 15, 2021
dreblaze:

That’s a cold and unreasonable thing to say about a ppl stricken by this kind of ravaging ill.
There is no region in the country that is being spared my this marauding herdsmen.
You can hold your peace instead of all this Ill statements.
You staying in KADUNA ISN’T a yard stick for your knowledge of the southern kaduna ppl.
They are United in their own little way except you do not know their story.
No one stands against the interest of the ppl in power.
Check again and see the disposal of the southern kaduna ppl maybe you will understand why the incessant attacks against them every now and then.
Do your little research since the advent of democracy. It is no longer the KD u once resided.
I come in peace.
its o.k bro peace.
Re: People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Graphic Pictures) by onomeabuja: 10:21am On Jul 15, 2021
solstims:
Pls stop saying what u don't know, these guys are been aided by people in government, they are machineries paid to do this job, very soon we will also start doing a return match irrespective of who it affects, since the governmentcan't protect her citizens we will defend ourselves in a different way.. [Qquote author=onomeabuja post=103700002]
R.I.P to the deceased.
its o.k bro peace
Re: People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Graphic Pictures) by Shalommy(f): 11:53am On Jul 15, 2021
Kaybenny:
Aboniki balm grin grin grin
Hahaha... True talk.
Re: People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Graphic Pictures) by jaxxy(m): 1:04pm On Jul 15, 2021
netmillionaires:
Thanks you know they are lying. When they claim to killed bandits, you will not see evidence. But when they attack Igbos or yorubas, you will be seeing pictures of casualties everywhere.

Exactly the point. No bandits killed or even paraded. It’s a shame.
Re: People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Graphic Pictures) by Sseeluvu: 1:13pm On Jul 15, 2021
Can't they rise to defend themselves, since the govt can't help nor protect them, and one wonders what one of their own is doing as commissioner of internal affairs and security (Mr Samuel Aruwan) or is that his office a mere nomenclature??!!

A P C Govt y!!!!!!!!! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Graphic Pictures) by ddeola: 1:19pm On Jul 15, 2021
Buhari-sponsored demons. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Graphic Pictures) by Ssoil(f): 1:42pm On Jul 15, 2021
My God! Can’t believe I looked at these images, these pictures are gory and disturbing embarassed when will the northerners have sense and protest againt these gruesome killings going on in their land?
Re: People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Graphic Pictures) by MalcoImX: 5:07pm On Jul 15, 2021
HallaDaTruth:

All these people you mentioned will die a brutal and terrible death. May Heaven reject their souls. I have never seen a heartless wicked set of people like those ones. As for the fulani herdsmen , may their future never come. May curses of pain, blood, tears and sorrows never leave the house of fulani herdsmen and their supporters. May the so called buhari and his inner circle be tormented by God's Wrath. In future, when calamities and tragedies start happening to them. We will be the ones telling the stories on how their fore fathers brought, limitless and unending curses upon them. All of us in the south need to organise a national day of spells and curses, let's all of us wake up by 3am everyday and place curses on these evil herdsmen for 3 weeks.. May satan and all the demons suck their blood. On the physical side, start learning how to kill herdsmen. Your Kitchen knife is a wonderful weapon if you know how to effectively use it. Make plans to get guns and learn how to make IEDs. #FulanisMustBeTerminated
This one must be iPoBian terrorist.
Re: People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Graphic Pictures) by Lazenby007(m): 10:19am On Jul 28, 2021
Chochovini:
. WHAT IS WELL? You and I including every soul on this thread knows that nothing is well here.
My brother,wetin you wan make I talk. If I tell you say Naija no taya me na lie I talk.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari’s Group Panic Over Atiku’s American Visa / Chadian Soldiers Capture Boko Haram's Command Center / Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.