Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

Man Sends A Bottled Letter To Buhari To Rescue Lekki Residents From Flood - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Sends A Bottled Letter To Buhari To Rescue Lekki Residents From Flood (41846 Views)

Oba Of Oniru Alerts Lekki Residents To Planned Attack By Okada Riders / EndSARS: Lekki Residents Donate Office Block To Police Station / Relocate From Flood-prone Areas, Ogun Urges Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sends A Bottled Letter To Buhari To Rescue Lekki Residents From Flood by MARKone(m): 6:12pm On Jul 14, 2021
Is it the Job of Buhari to come and put drainage in lekki. What happened to the local government and State Government.

4 Likes

Re: Man Sends A Bottled Letter To Buhari To Rescue Lekki Residents From Flood by Algold: 6:12pm On Jul 14, 2021
A
Re: Man Sends A Bottled Letter To Buhari To Rescue Lekki Residents From Flood by Chicastle: 6:13pm On Jul 14, 2021
May be through bottle water is the language he will understand, who know?
Re: Man Sends A Bottled Letter To Buhari To Rescue Lekki Residents From Flood by Kristenklasic: 6:13pm On Jul 14, 2021
Buhari is the S.I unit of failure grin

1 Like

Re: Man Sends A Bottled Letter To Buhari To Rescue Lekki Residents From Flood by Tapout(m): 6:13pm On Jul 14, 2021
rottennaija:
I wonder how some people would spend huge sums to rent apartments in flooded locations just so they can say they live in lekki.

Proximity to VI (their respective place of work)

2 Likes

Re: Man Sends A Bottled Letter To Buhari To Rescue Lekki Residents From Flood by dalongjnr: 6:13pm On Jul 14, 2021
All land belongs to the state government. Let him channel it to jide Soni....
Re: Man Sends A Bottled Letter To Buhari To Rescue Lekki Residents From Flood by pocohantas(f): 6:15pm On Jul 14, 2021
Tapout:

Proximity to VI (their respective place of work)

Thank you. They should keep wondering as if it is that difficult to figure out. Worst thing is, same people would want to come squat with you from Mon-Fri.

2 Likes

Re: Man Sends A Bottled Letter To Buhari To Rescue Lekki Residents From Flood by hybridblood07(m): 6:15pm On Jul 14, 2021
I have no business with Buhari. I only said the guy is my very old friend
iamyemiakins:

Buhari nko?
Re: Man Sends A Bottled Letter To Buhari To Rescue Lekki Residents From Flood by Freebirs(f): 6:16pm On Jul 14, 2021
4kin urban planning and dumb developers
Re: Man Sends A Bottled Letter To Buhari To Rescue Lekki Residents From Flood by YangaBabe: 6:16pm On Jul 14, 2021
Ok, we've heard
Re: Man Sends A Bottled Letter To Buhari To Rescue Lekki Residents From Flood by mfm04622: 6:16pm On Jul 14, 2021
Why Buhari?

Why not Lagos State Government or the LG chairman?

Why must every problem be solved by FG?

1 Like

Re: Man Sends A Bottled Letter To Buhari To Rescue Lekki Residents From Flood by Elfaris(m): 6:17pm On Jul 14, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Southern Nigeria will gain Independence from the north by this time next year, the north will want to wage war on the south, but they'll loose miserably.

This I have seen.

Lmao
Re: Man Sends A Bottled Letter To Buhari To Rescue Lekki Residents From Flood by lymelyte(m): 6:17pm On Jul 14, 2021
Glorified suburb.Nonsense.
Re: Man Sends A Bottled Letter To Buhari To Rescue Lekki Residents From Flood by TA4TA4: 6:17pm On Jul 14, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdeT-7ckcyA

Members of 3 Squadron MOPOL are demanding they be given their logistics/inconvenience allowance before they embark to their posting in maiduguri.

They claim that over 2000 of them have been sent to maiduguri to die because they have not been given any weapons.

In their speaker, Sargent Evans Okechukwu's words, "We are dying in silence, IG wants to sacrifice 2000 Mopol officers to go and die".

Okechukwu wondes if it it with brooms or their joysticks they would use to battle the insurgents in maiduguri.

Sargent Okechukwu further called the police a bad organisation; recalling how fellow police officers started having sexual relationships with late police officers who died during their officer training.

Finally, the Sargent says all the leaders of the armed forces will suffer shameful deaths.
Re: Man Sends A Bottled Letter To Buhari To Rescue Lekki Residents From Flood by Danzakidakura(m): 6:19pm On Jul 14, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Southern Nigeria will gain Independence from the north by this time next year, the north will want to wage war on the south, but they'll loose miserably.

This I have seen.
Are you serious bro. I am with you. Infact from now on you are my prophet.

1 Like

Re: Man Sends A Bottled Letter To Buhari To Rescue Lekki Residents From Flood by BanevsJoker(m): 6:20pm On Jul 14, 2021
Ndi I live in Lekki.
Re: Man Sends A Bottled Letter To Buhari To Rescue Lekki Residents From Flood by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 14, 2021
Alaiye ori ran dada o irikuri lori o
O je lo tun wo dada

FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

1 Like

Re: Man Sends A Bottled Letter To Buhari To Rescue Lekki Residents From Flood by Tinubuadvocate: 6:20pm On Jul 14, 2021
Create a topic on that.
VickthurJezScam:
Victor Jez from Kogi state is a thie.f but I will expose him and his famil.y

1 Like

Re: Man Sends A Bottled Letter To Buhari To Rescue Lekki Residents From Flood by PNomsule: 6:21pm On Jul 14, 2021
Who else is experiencing difficulty in withdrawals on Bet9ja. OTP isn't hitting my registered email to enable me proceed to withdrawing whereas I have more than N800k which I won in my account.
Re: Man Sends A Bottled Letter To Buhari To Rescue Lekki Residents From Flood by Tinubuadvocate: 6:25pm On Jul 14, 2021
Some youth don't have sense the only thing they know is to smoke weed and drink alcoholic. Like this dude he don't know local government chairman btw state government or federal government.

1 Like

Re: Man Sends A Bottled Letter To Buhari To Rescue Lekki Residents From Flood by htdot: 6:27pm On Jul 14, 2021
allwell51:
If you like be on National TV, they won’t answer you. Speak on social media, they won’t answer you. This your method of sending bottle letter to Buhari through rain water will not work Ooo! My brother. @mr_hyenana

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRTlnHyJ_Nf/?utm_medium=copy_link

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=354XErKcXZw
The guy na mu mu... waitin concern buhari with lekki? Na buhari be the state governor

2 Likes

Re: Man Sends A Bottled Letter To Buhari To Rescue Lekki Residents From Flood by Buckeyemedia1: 6:27pm On Jul 14, 2021
Mikecold:
The guy knows the brain of the vegetable has been bottled by the marabouts in his village

So any message you wan pass to am send am in the habitat housing his brainbox
If your brain was not in a bottle, you would have known that this is the exclusive jurisdiction of the Governor of Lagos State. Mumu.

4 Likes

Re: Man Sends A Bottled Letter To Buhari To Rescue Lekki Residents From Flood by omomummy13: 6:30pm On Jul 14, 2021
allwell51:
If you like be on National TV, they won’t answer you. Speak on social media, they won’t answer you. This your method of sending bottle letter to Buhari through rain water will not work Ooo! My brother. @mr_hyenana

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRTlnHyJ_Nf/?utm_medium=copy_link

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=354XErKcXZw

Fool, at least be specific about the area in Lekki.

Simon Cowell's multi million pounds house is flooded as of now. Happened some days ago. Don't be stupid, flood is not peculiar to Lekki /Lagos /Nigeria.
Re: Man Sends A Bottled Letter To Buhari To Rescue Lekki Residents From Flood by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 14, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
If your brain was not in a bottle, you would have known that this is the exclusive jurisdiction of the Governor of Lagos State. Mumu.
Joke on you

I never said anywhere it is buhari jurisdiction to come fix the flood

I was referring to the man who is passing message to buhari and the reason he adopted the bottle approach

You can't comprehend my statement because your brain is in a bottle too
Re: Man Sends A Bottled Letter To Buhari To Rescue Lekki Residents From Flood by bluefilm: 6:30pm On Jul 14, 2021
rottennaija:
I wonder how some people would spend huge sums to rent apartments in flooded locations just so they can say they live in lekki.

So many people are simply just stupid.

That's why.
Re: Man Sends A Bottled Letter To Buhari To Rescue Lekki Residents From Flood by Ayo8(m): 6:30pm On Jul 14, 2021
Wetin concern vulture with barber..??
Shae Buhari will also do the job of lekki local council chairman..??
Re: Man Sends A Bottled Letter To Buhari To Rescue Lekki Residents From Flood by Nuelito: 6:31pm On Jul 14, 2021
Wehdone oh
Re: Man Sends A Bottled Letter To Buhari To Rescue Lekki Residents From Flood by RichAbujaGuy: 6:38pm On Jul 14, 2021
Man should have been preparing for the floods in his locale with other men during the dry season. Get the community together to clean out drains, ask contractors and land engineers to volunteer some heavy equipment and brains to correct the drainage system.
Why go on social media and act like a small boy/clown while our beloved women and children are watching the behavior?
Re: Man Sends A Bottled Letter To Buhari To Rescue Lekki Residents From Flood by Adakintroy: 6:40pm On Jul 14, 2021
All of una see the other thread on Simon Cowell house that was almost taken over by water but you were like hmmmm...but as na Nigeria una don come alive. Una hate for una own country go continue to limited una.

Fools and very stupid generation of atributionist.
Re: Man Sends A Bottled Letter To Buhari To Rescue Lekki Residents From Flood by lakeside2gud(m): 6:42pm On Jul 14, 2021
Op...so sorry for the downpour effect at lekki. C'Mon ,get a good place ,be it a land to build yourself a better home and comfort of your family in Abeokuta ,Ogun state . Kindly call or chat me up for lands and properties 08161750489.
Thanks .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ochanja Roundabout, Before And After The Cleanups (Photos) / Davido Meets Zazoo Potable (Video, Pictures) / Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.