Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

+18: Look At What She's Doing To Me — Should I Get Her Pregnant? [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / +18: Look At What She's Doing To Me — Should I Get Her Pregnant? [Picture] (6256 Views)

Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) / +18: Look at the G-String Panties I Bought Yesterday [Picture] / Pregnant Nigerian Lady Marries Old Man After Man Who Got Her Pregnant Absconded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

+18: Look At What She's Doing To Me — Should I Get Her Pregnant? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:38pm On Jul 14, 2021
Modified: Picture no longer available in your country.

3 Likes

Re: +18: Look At What She's Doing To Me — Should I Get Her Pregnant? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:38pm On Jul 14, 2021
Re: +18: Look At What She's Doing To Me — Should I Get Her Pregnant? [Picture] by Konor: 1:39pm On Jul 14, 2021
Tell her you only fvck asshole. She go code
Re: +18: Look At What She's Doing To Me — Should I Get Her Pregnant? [Picture] by muhammadhan19: 1:41pm On Jul 14, 2021
Oga preach for her and leave us in ✌️

1 Like

Re: +18: Look At What She's Doing To Me — Should I Get Her Pregnant? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:41pm On Jul 14, 2021
Konor:
Tell her you only fvck asshole. She go code

She'll be hurt. I doubt she can even handle the ****.
Re: +18: Look At What She's Doing To Me — Should I Get Her Pregnant? [Picture] by 3verblazing(m): 1:42pm On Jul 14, 2021
We have seen ur girl she's sexy ...thanks for sharing
Re: +18: Look At What She's Doing To Me — Should I Get Her Pregnant? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:42pm On Jul 14, 2021
muhammadhan19:
Oga preach for her and leave us in ✌️

Only if I forced you. tongue
Re: +18: Look At What She's Doing To Me — Should I Get Her Pregnant? [Picture] by Konor: 1:44pm On Jul 14, 2021
iLegendd:

you are gay and you're tempted by a woman's backside. Dey there dey deceive yourself

2 Likes

Re: +18: Look At What She's Doing To Me — Should I Get Her Pregnant? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:46pm On Jul 14, 2021
Konor:
you are gay and you're tempted by a woman's backside. Dey there dey deceive yourself

Have you read this post below?

I want to tell you (men) something no one will tell you about dating...

There is nothing like "phone privacy" in relationship.

Don't date a woman who refuses you access to her phone at any time you want — only be her friend-with-benefit and don't ever invest emotion in the friendship.

It's an open relationship the moment she refuses you access to her phone. Something is fishy.

For her not to allow you access to her phone, she is either cheating on her main boyfriend with you or she's cheating on you, the supposed main boyfriend, with a cooler guy in the block or her ex.

Though, she may not have had sex with him yet, but they'll get to that soon, so she's hiding the buildup from you before you you catch her halfway.

Sometimes, it may be multiple admirers she doesn't want to sleep with, but extort.

Since the conversation she's having with them sounds like she likes them, she doesn't want you to come across them and think she's cheating. No, she hasn't cheated with him/them, but faking to love him to extort him.

Any woman who can do this is a scammer and scamming is cheating. What if she scams the wrong guy and he rapes her when he realizes she's playing games with him? So, trying to scam another man while dating you is cheating.

Or, she isn't cheating, but she doesn't want you to read her old chats with her female bestie and see all the nasty things they did or talked about in the past or present.

So, the moment

1. ...she refuses you having access to her phone chat, she's cheated, cheating, or will soon cheat

2. ...she deletes her messages after reading, she's cheated, cheating, or will soon cheat

3. ...she has too more than 2 SIMs, but you don't know about the rest of her SIMs, she's cheated, cheating, or will soon cheat

4. ...she causes drama, disrespectful, nags, and threatens to leave, she's cheated, cheating, or will soon cheat

The main purpose of this post is: the moment she doesn't allow you access to her phone, she is scared of something and it is one of the below

1. She has cheated (doesn't want you to find out)

2. She's currently cheating (doesn't want you to find out)

3. She'll soon cheat (doesn't want you to find out)

4. She isn't cheating, but there is a confidential information she doesn't want you to see and this may be a health issue, family issue, business deal, a dangerous or embarrassing situation she's in, or any other thing she doesn't feel comfortable showing you

As a man, be wise enough to make sure she's only your friend-with-benefit, not your girlfriend and use condom when you want to have sex with her.

Who knows, she's probably not your girlfriend, but another man's girlfriend who wants to cheat on her main boyfriend with you.

When going into a new relationship with a woman, go into it as if she's cheating on her main boyfriend with you — not as if you've got yourself a new girlfriend.

Your mission is to take your share of the pussy (if that's what you want) then silently investigate who her main man is.

This way, you won't see her as cheating on you when you accidentally read her chats with her main boyfriend as her cheating on you with the man.

This will help you not to experience heartbreak, but pride. It'll be like: "Oh, she cheated on that man with me, so I must be better than the man in her eyes," instead of, "Oh, she cheated on me with that man — he must be better than me in her eyes." And boom, you become depressed and heartbroken.

Save yourself from heartbreak by

1. Having strategies and
2. Principles

Failure to do this, you'll end up being heartbroken several times and end up hating innocent women who actually cheated on their boyfriends with you and not the other way round.

It's only the other way round if she calls him her ex, then goes back to sleep with him behind your back.

As I have said, have principles and strategies (even if you're not the most handsome or richest), else you'll regularly be creating heartbreak threads on Nairaland and we'll all laugh at you as we do to so many men on Nairaland front-page.

Be wise and don't let any woman you wish to marry hide her phone from you. The moment she does, take her out of "I want to marry her," group and put her in, "F*ck and go," group.

A word is enough for the wise. Unfortunately, some men have been rejected by women to the point they've lost their self-esteem, so when they manage to get a pretty women, they end up putting up with all her bad behaviors and secrecy.

Please, don't be that man. Even if women have rejected you all your life, don't lose your self-worth and settle for less — someone who will cheat on you, hide things from you, and do what she likes while being your girlfriend or wife.

Don't die before your time through heartbreak and depression. Prevent it now by having principles and strategies.

Cut off anything that'll lead you to heartbreak or depression early on.

Delay is dangerous. A bad woman never changes — it can only get worse after one month or two of pretending to have changed. A bad man can change, but a bad woman doesn't change totally.

I still like women more than I like men, but I don't side them in their evil doings — neither do I side men.

Be wise, and be ready for the journey ahead. Life is a cruise — catch it with a ship or a canoe — it's your choice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: +18: Look At What She's Doing To Me — Should I Get Her Pregnant? [Picture] by EmmaJnr1: 1:49pm On Jul 14, 2021
iLegendd:
I'm gay, but this femae friend keeps tempting me with her big ass.

What should I do to her? Should I give her my big ****?
bad guy how do u keep making money with all this sexing stuff. I thought they said sex affects success. I mean the semen retention thing. ILegendd pls I want to ask, do u go to church on Sundays

1 Like

Re: +18: Look At What She's Doing To Me — Should I Get Her Pregnant? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:51pm On Jul 14, 2021
EmmaJnr1:
bad guy how do u keep making money with all this sexing stuff. I thought they said sex affects success. I mean the semen retention thing. ILege.ndd pls I want to ask, do u go to church on Sundays

I don't really answer most questions people ask me and this is one of them.

I'm a virgin. Don't let the pictures I post deceive you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: +18: Look At What She's Doing To Me — Should I Get Her Pregnant? [Picture] by EmmaJnr1: 1:56pm On Jul 14, 2021
iLegendd:

hahaha
Re: +18: Look At What She's Doing To Me — Should I Get Her Pregnant? [Picture] by EmmaJnr1: 1:57pm On Jul 14, 2021
iLegendd:

lols if you are a virgin, then fozapi/vasel15 with his uncircumcised Fulani penis is also a virgin.

1 Like

Re: +18: Look At What She's Doing To Me — Should I Get Her Pregnant? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:34pm On Jul 14, 2021
EmmaJnr1:
lols if you are a virgin, then fozapi/vasel15 with his uncircumcised Fulani penis is also a virgin.

cry
Re: +18: Look At What She's Doing To Me — Should I Get Her Pregnant? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:34pm On Jul 14, 2021
3verblazing:
We have seen ur girl she's sexy ...thanks for sharing

Thanks for noticing.
Re: +18: Look At What She's Doing To Me — Should I Get Her Pregnant? [Picture] by SEGLIZ: 2:51pm On Jul 14, 2021
iLegendd:

you and your woman!?

though only those without a loving woman would go gaga.

your woman has got the balls to allow this.
Re: +18: Look At What She's Doing To Me — Should I Get Her Pregnant? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:13pm On Jul 14, 2021
SEGLIZ:

you and your woman!?

though only those without a loving woman would go gaga.

your woman has got the balls to allow this.

No

I didn't mention "my woman" in any part of the post. Though, let me just accept it for the fun of it.
Re: +18: Look At What She's Doing To Me — Should I Get Her Pregnant? [Picture] by Generalwoodz(m): 3:23pm On Jul 14, 2021
Should I write a low budget book about waist beads and publish on Kindle? E go sell ?
Re: +18: Look At What She's Doing To Me — Should I Get Her Pregnant? [Picture] by GbollyMan(m): 3:56pm On Jul 14, 2021
You need to grow up dude.
You‘ve been acting like a fucking kid lately.

5 Likes

Re: +18: Look At What She's Doing To Me — Should I Get Her Pregnant? [Picture] by SEGLIZ: 6:22pm On Jul 14, 2021
iLegendd:

No

I didn't mention "my woman" in any part of the post. Though, let me just accept it for the fun of it.

@iLegendd don't worry I case my rest. what would the world be like without them?

they are just the icing to it God is wonderful. don't just see them as sex object.

I feel you are decent and straight not one the inferior hiding behind alphared.
Re: +18: Look At What She's Doing To Me — Should I Get Her Pregnant? [Picture] by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 14, 2021
Re: +18: Look At What She's Doing To Me — Should I Get Her Pregnant? [Picture] by KingDash: 9:00pm On Jul 14, 2021
iLegendd:

see as una be.
Re: +18: Look At What She's Doing To Me — Should I Get Her Pregnant? [Picture] by Mophor: 9:15pm On Jul 14, 2021
Damn Niggar!!!!!!

You’re been tempted to Bleep a smelly kpekus
Re: +18: Look At What She's Doing To Me — Should I Get Her Pregnant? [Picture] by Laughnow419: 10:13pm On Jul 14, 2021
iLegendd:

Sometimes I wonder why you're not banned yet grin

1 Like

Re: +18: Look At What She's Doing To Me — Should I Get Her Pregnant? [Picture] by Palazee(m): 10:17pm On Jul 14, 2021
You be real niggarrr

Re: +18: Look At What She's Doing To Me — Should I Get Her Pregnant? [Picture] by doubleZ88(m): 10:19pm On Jul 14, 2021
forget about u being gay. i love d sight of it more esp. d panties.
dat alone can make me devour her in hours none stop.
damn
Re: +18: Look At What She's Doing To Me — Should I Get Her Pregnant? [Picture] by CamelCase: 10:27pm On Jul 14, 2021
I once said in a thread that ILegend, Airforce1 and Buhari na same Olodo grin boat them dey but it so pained Ilegend and he attacked me.. now look at this

where is Airfoce 1 pls comman carry your PA grin grin
Re: +18: Look At What She's Doing To Me — Should I Get Her Pregnant? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:26pm On Jul 14, 2021
Part 2

Someone created a post talking about his woman not letting him see her phone. Below is what he wrote.

Zeal07:
Guys I need your help here, me and my gal have been together for 6 yrs now, I was convinced that she's the one for me, so I decided to engage her late last year, at least to show that her position in my life is not taken for granted , we have really been through hell for each other even when there was nothing she was there for me, but thank God today I'm working now.

Now for the past 2 yrs, It looks as if I have been struggling to keep her, cos we have been cohabiting since I came back from nysc. Since I came back over two yrs now she has been mishaving , she locks her phone constantly, something she never did before, even if its opened the apps are lock only her can open it, if complain abt that she will respond like why will I touch her phone, asking me who does that, to touch a woman's phone even to go to social media, and she has being subjecting me to that because I don't trust her, when we are about to sleep she put her phone on flight mode, and put it under her pillow and put her head on top. Her phone is constantly on silent mode during day time so if it rings she will determind whom to pick so I won't hear and know. We can't watch movie together as partners perhaps she afraid of who will call next ,because she knows I will give her hit.

If I manage to pick up her call she will be shivering,
We have had alot of issues because of her giving in to distractions , I'm tired of talking , I don beat her tire my hand don bend. I have told her if u don't want me again and you have seen somewhere better , open up and tell me instead of cheating that will be honorable thing to do. I don tire for this gal, if I drive her away she has no where to go. The school she's going I'm the one supporting her, her family is not giving her enough support because the don't believing in education all the know is business, and I'm the only one bearing her load and i'm not doing that because i want to marry her, i'm doing it because she needs help and she is my lover.
She doesn't want to loose me because we have really suffered together so she want to keep me as potential husband and still be playing games outside , what crime did I do to go for service so I can come back and make life better for us, cos that was when she got spoilt. I deflowered her and thats not how I left her.

I have resolved chasing her away, right now I'm in offshore , I never trusted her while I was on land is it now that I'm offshore I will trust her?

Below is my reply.

You already know what to do. Problem solved. You caused everything.

1. You don't have principles to checkmate your relationship (a woman that doesn't allow you have access to her phone should only be a f*ck buddy and NEVER make her look like your girlfriend, but friends with benefits)
2. You've cheated on her, but you didn't mention it (true or false? The answer is true)
3. You beat her (yes, beating do reset some women's brain, but I would prefer you reset her brain with principles, but you don't have them)
4. You don't pity humans for too long — those you pity for too long will hurt you for too long
5. Marry a woman that loves you, not a woman you love (the ones that love you will open up to everything and they'll be your partner in crime — they'll tell you about all the guys disturbing them and show you their chats)
6. Don't let a woman emotionally blackmail you
7. When ending a relationship, don't be the one to end it — make her end it; e get why
8. Also, not all relationships end with conversation and closure — some end by being absent and incommunicado for a long time (ghost them)
9. Be emotionally unavailable for all these silly relationship stuff, else you'll drain yourself — don't derive Joy from relationship, but your progress in other aspects of life
10. The less you care while possessing the qualities they need, the more they care and become open to make sure they don't lose you

Any girl who doesn't want to lose you and at the same time doesn't want to open up is a mini Devil in disguise — flee.

Look at how pretty and innocent Chidinma Ojukwu looks and how handsome the man she killed is. She couldn't spare him — she had lots of secrets she was hiding from him and the end is death.

Same thing for women. When a man hides too much, run.

When one partner has lots of secrets, death comes to one of them faster than their appointed time.

It's either the person with the secret will die, but most times, the person who doesn't know the secret is the first to die a premature death.

"What you don't know won't kill you" is what we always hear back then, but now, what you don't know can easily kill you.

1 Like

Re: +18: Look At What She's Doing To Me — Should I Get Her Pregnant? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:30pm On Jul 14, 2021
Today, she taught me how to bake different things. My next class will be making of shawarma.

Lots of cool things to learn from her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: +18: Look At What She's Doing To Me — Should I Get Her Pregnant? [Picture] by 3gpvids: 11:36pm On Jul 14, 2021
This op and fcck self wetin happen na
Re: +18: Look At What She's Doing To Me — Should I Get Her Pregnant? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:45pm On Jul 14, 2021

Re: +18: Look At What She's Doing To Me — Should I Get Her Pregnant? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:50pm On Jul 14, 2021
So, make friends with women you can learn from.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Boys Don't Date Fat Girls / What I Saw When I Peeped My Neighbour Taking Her Bath (graphic Pics) / Qualities of good husband & wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.