Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

I Won't Pity Any Igbo Man Killed In The North - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won't Pity Any Igbo Man Killed In The North (1933 Views)

Hardship: Have You Seen Any Igbo Complaining? – Igboho Asks Yoruba Elders / Buhari: It’s Unthinkable Any Igbo Man Wants To Leave Nigeria / Nnia Nwodo: Any Igbo That Touches A Northerner Should Kill Me First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Won't Pity Any Igbo Man Killed In The North by mrvitalis(m): 3:58pm On Jul 14, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Fake statistics created by ipob
Oga Google and stop embarrassing your vilages gods

1 Like

Re: I Won't Pity Any Igbo Man Killed In The North by Muna4real(f): 4:14pm On Jul 14, 2021
You are right op. As for those opposing your opinion, they are the same set of people who brag about how north will attack igbos in the south. Hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: I Won't Pity Any Igbo Man Killed In The North by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 14, 2021
Ask every igbo wey dey north. . . Real notherner no dey fight igbo. . .
Re: I Won't Pity Any Igbo Man Killed In The North by Asgard73: 5:22pm On Jul 14, 2021
mrvitalis:

So would they know the difference now ? Or they would still attack Igbo investment when issues happen ?

There’s this mr Biggs in kaduna north.. you know Biggs Na..

The burnt it because it was not written in Hausa language. .. since the last crises .. Biggs left the building like that till date.

The attack for reason known to them.. not because of who owns it.

They see it as avenue to purge the town of anything Haram

Crises is brewing and they just want Buhari to finish..before they engage themselves
Re: I Won't Pity Any Igbo Man Killed In The North by mrvitalis(m): 5:37pm On Jul 14, 2021
Asgard73:

There’s this mr Biggs in kaduna north.. you know Biggs Na..

The burnt it because it was not written in Hausa language. .. since the last crises .. Biggs left the building like that till date.

The attack for reason known to them.. not because of who owns it.

They see it as avenue to purge the town of anything Haram

Crises is brewing and they just want Buhari to finish..before they engage themselves
So is it bad then for someone to tell his brothers to head back home ?
Re: I Won't Pity Any Igbo Man Killed In The North by Bimpe29: 5:39pm On Jul 14, 2021
This is a sheer bigotry and divisive.
Re: I Won't Pity Any Igbo Man Killed In The North by Asgard73: 5:48pm On Jul 14, 2021
mrvitalis:

So is it bad then for someone to tell his brothers to head back home ?

No at all..
just that most time ... the way people at home reason the matters grin

Will be relocating back east.. but not cause of violence

North is a wonderful play ground if not for the crises..
Re: I Won't Pity Any Igbo Man Killed In The North by mrvitalis(m): 5:58pm On Jul 14, 2021
Asgard73:

No at all..
just that most time ... the way people at home reason the matters grin

Will be relocating back east.. but not cause of violence

North is a wonderful play ground if not for the crises..
No body said relocate to the east ...all we are saying is invest your profit in the east

Open branches , build hotels , plazas , factory , houses , lodges in the east so that if anything happens u have something to fall back to
Re: I Won't Pity Any Igbo Man Killed In The North by Asgard73: 6:18pm On Jul 14, 2021
mrvitalis:

No body said relocate to the east ...all we are saying is invest your profit in the east

Open branches , build hotels , plazas , factory , houses , lodges in the east so that if anything happens u have something to fall back to

We dey
Re: I Won't Pity Any Igbo Man Killed In The North by survivor10(m): 6:33pm On Jul 14, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

1945...indeed

Lmoa, yet you have killed all northern leaders by creating a coup.

Your people were the first to start killing other tribes and creating disunity and promoting selfish goals for your group domination in every sphere of life, your only hindrance is the fulani man, that is why your people organized a smear campaign against them.

Who killed all northern leaders are now "Niger Delta" by the Fulani dictators who created states and told people which region they should be.

Fulani-Hausa have dominated and still dominating Nigeria.

Your only hindrance in islamising the East is Igbos
Re: I Won't Pity Any Igbo Man Killed In The North by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 14, 2021
Naijabad:
It is only a fool that lives in the midst of his enemies.

I will never pity any igbo man killed in the North.

Look at what is happening in southern Kaduna.

Let me leave it like that.

If as an Igboman 1966 did not teach you a lesson then your case is closed.

5 years ago, the company I was working with then transfered me to Kaduna.

I quietly resigned and gave only 12 hours notice.
These are the kind of ignorant people we always warn Nigerians to avoid. He knows nothing abt North and doesn't want to check facts but rather dwell on propaganda to embarass himself on social media platform.
There are millions of Igbos in the North; they live in the nooks and crannies of Northern cities, towns and villages, very safe, and happily doing there businesses in the North. Infact, they can never make the fortune they're making in North at SE. Throughout BH insurgency Igbos have been very safe even in Borno, now with this incessant cases of banditry Igbos have never been in news for any reported casualties.
The whole world in the past one decade have seen who are cannibals, looters, arsonists and violent against one another. Despite series of provocative protest, Endsars saga and intimidations and killings of Northerners in the south all other tribes remain safe in the North.
We've learnt that protecting our guests and giving them confidence to do their business is a road map to peace and prosperity, and North will never enage in all those kinds of barbaric acts again!
Re: I Won't Pity Any Igbo Man Killed In The North by Naijabad: 8:27am On Jul 15, 2021
Coronabirus:
These are the kind of ignorant people we always warn Nigerians to avoid. He knows nothing abt North and doesn't want to check facts but rather dwell on propaganda to embarass himself on social media platform.
There are millions of Igbos in the North; they live in the nooks and crannies of Northern cities, towns and villages, very safe, and happily doing there businesses in the North. Infact, they can never make the fortune they're making in North at SE. Throughout BH insurgency Igbos have been very safe even in Borno, now with this incessant cases of banditry Igbos have never been in news for any reported casualties.
The whole world in the past one decade have seen who are cannibals, looters, arsonists and violent against one another. Despite series of provocative protest, Endsars saga and intimidations and killings of Northerners in the south all other tribes remain safe in the North.
We've learnt that protecting our guests and giving them confidence to do their business is a road map to peace and prosperity, and North will never enage in all those kinds of barbaric acts again!

You are a slowpoke.

Someone posted timelines to the killing of igbos in the North, will you deny that?

The truth i ca never live in the North. That place is very volatile.

1 Like

Re: I Won't Pity Any Igbo Man Killed In The North by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 15, 2021
Naijabad:

You are a slowpoke.

Someone posted timelines to the killing of igbos in the North, will you deny that?

The truth i ca never live in the North. That place is very volatile.

Tell me a single incident where Igbos are killed in the last 9yrs in the North!
Uninformed ppl who always live in delusion; u dnt knw and u dnt want to knw. How can u comapre ethnic safety of Northerners living in Owerri and some other SE states with the Igbos in the North?
Pls go and get concrete information not just the usual Congregational lies feed to ur ears on pulpits!
Re: I Won't Pity Any Igbo Man Killed In The North by Mfetenang: 9:39am On Jul 15, 2021
Naijabad:
It is only a fool that lives in the midst of his enemies.

I will never pity any igbo man killed in the North.

Look at what is happening in southern Kaduna.

Let me leave it like that.

If as an Igboman 1966 did not teach you a lesson then your case is closed.

5 years ago, the company I was working with then transfered me to Kaduna.

I quietly resigned and gave only 12 hours notice.
Re: I Won't Pity Any Igbo Man Killed In The North by Mfetenang: 9:42am On Jul 15, 2021
That's your problem, maybe you should stop insulting other tribes or stay in Igbo territory.
Looking for war every time when your tribe is scattered all over Nigeria is not a good idea. If war happens now millions of Igbos and their properties will be very easy target.
You and your people never learn.
If you really want Biafra then stay in Biafran territory,it's laughable to see that there's millions of Biafrans living in Hausa Fulani and Yoruba territory, a zone that Igbo people hate ,call enemies and insult everyday. Ridiculous, what do you think will happen if there is a war or anything similar?
Re: I Won't Pity Any Igbo Man Killed In The North by History555: 9:55am On Jul 15, 2021
Only a stupid, greedy, lost, money conscious lgbo man will b in the north. Imagine travelling from east to north to sell bread and provision, Orange, yam, biscuit, textile etc. Products 1 million and one aboki are selling. The markets are so saturated that returns are low. Then you wonder what is the aim of travelling up north. Despite that lgbos are restricted to certain parts where their kinsmen reside in numbers.
Re: I Won't Pity Any Igbo Man Killed In The North by OBALOLA55(m): 10:07am On Jul 15, 2021
mrvitalis:

U were saying ?
SO COMMON SENSE DID NOT TELL YOU THAT ASGARD73 IS A FULANI TERRORIST
Re: I Won't Pity Any Igbo Man Killed In The North by dometome: 10:36am On Jul 15, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

1945...indeed

Lmoa, yet you have killed all northern leaders by creating a coup.

Your people were the first to start killing other tribes and creating disunity and promoting selfish goals for your group domination in every sphere of life, your only hindrance is the fulani man, that is why your people organized a smear campaign against them.
another idiotic history reviser. Go and read the book titled Why We struck by Adegboyega. Ok? Foolishness is a zoogerian. Make una progress na make we see. Na today Nyash begin dey for back. That contraption will never know peace or progress.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: After A Successful Seat At Home By Ipob, Buhari To Release MNK / How Will Igbos Win 2023 Elections With 230k Anambra Total Votes / 10 Tinubu Sponsored Aspirants To Step Down For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.