Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,881 members, 7,806,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

Two South African Policemen Caught With Looted Goods In Their Cars. - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Two South African Policemen Caught With Looted Goods In Their Cars. (45153 Views)

South African Man's Bedroom Turns To A Bar With His Looted Drinks (Video) / #FreeZuma Looting: South African Man Carries Home A Looted ATM Machine (Video) / COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two South African Policemen Caught With Looted Goods In Their Cars. by nokspos: 9:12am On Jul 15, 2021
The shops need looting insurance to be on a safe side
Re: Two South African Policemen Caught With Looted Goods In Their Cars. by Adedapo57: 9:13am On Jul 15, 2021
TripleOh7:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

What a country.

South Africans will be bragging that their country is better than Nigeria, not knowing that both countries are shitholes. Lol
they only said its better than Nigeria they didn’t say it’s as good as America so stop looking for shit hole companion

2 Likes

Re: Two South African Policemen Caught With Looted Goods In Their Cars. by YoungAncient1: 9:13am On Jul 15, 2021
It's like South Africans are always looking for a reason to loot. When they can't find any, they create one for themselves. Imaging stealing from a reporter live on Tv grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two South African Policemen Caught With Looted Goods In Their Cars. by Moradeyo95: 9:14am On Jul 15, 2021
theTranslator:
South Africa is a LoL grin
Land of looting grin

Even police dey loot

Looting should be legalised
It's a national activity shocked
haba bros grin grin grin ah don dey laugh since na grin grin

1 Like

Re: Two South African Policemen Caught With Looted Goods In Their Cars. by MASTERMIND04(m): 9:14am On Jul 15, 2021
undecided
Re: Two South African Policemen Caught With Looted Goods In Their Cars. by olasquare: 9:15am On Jul 15, 2021
[quote author=
It's a national activity shocked[/quote]

It's a national heritage
Re: Two South African Policemen Caught With Looted Goods In Their Cars. by dmbb: 9:15am On Jul 15, 2021
The name of this useless South Africa should be changed to South Loofrica
Re: Two South African Policemen Caught With Looted Goods In Their Cars. by esthel(f): 9:16am On Jul 15, 2021
These people need recolonization, no wonder the whites didn't want to leave
Re: Two South African Policemen Caught With Looted Goods In Their Cars. by lkillbrokehoes: 9:17am On Jul 15, 2021
TMKsouth:

[s]Let me know once they've found 10 cops looting. You gonna mentioning just 2 and it makes national news in Nigger-geria? shocked Real masturbation right there. Focus on SARS where you have to look real hard to find innocent cops.

Also let me know when u spot middle-class blacks looting, instead of being on the constant lookout for whites (as per typical Nigerian mental illness of white worship).[/s]

1 Like

Re: Two South African Policemen Caught With Looted Goods In Their Cars. by Olakanmy073(m): 9:18am On Jul 15, 2021
Hope dey neva reach Amazon and twitter office. smiley grin grin grin grin
Re: Two South African Policemen Caught With Looted Goods In Their Cars. by lkillbrokehoes: 9:19am On Jul 15, 2021
The way these south africans loot ehn, even the ones Nigerians did last year isn't half of this.

2 Likes

Re: Two South African Policemen Caught With Looted Goods In Their Cars. by woleabayo(f): 9:21am On Jul 15, 2021
chai
Re: Two South African Policemen Caught With Looted Goods In Their Cars. by TheWolfen(m): 9:25am On Jul 15, 2021
When did late Robert made that statement?

azadus18:
Its only in South Africa,that a Mechanic ,would blame a Medical Doctor from another country ..,claiming he/she is the reason for his/her unemployment .Robert mugabe

1 Like

Re: Two South African Policemen Caught With Looted Goods In Their Cars. by AchalugoNwa(f): 9:26am On Jul 15, 2021
I repeat
black man does not deserve to be independent

they're more calm and cooperative as slaves
Re: Two South African Policemen Caught With Looted Goods In Their Cars. by Sultty(m): 9:28am On Jul 15, 2021
TripleOh7:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

What a country.

South Africans will be bragging that their country is better than Nigeria, not knowing that both countries are shitholes. Lol
when I saw them stealing coffin,i laugh scatter e don be for them

1 Like

Re: Two South African Policemen Caught With Looted Goods In Their Cars. by JaceBlaze: 9:30am On Jul 15, 2021
AroleOduduwa2:
They are thieves, they are envious, they have a poor mindset. I wish Nigeria was blessed with a country like SA, SA citizen deserve govt like naija govt.

That's the thing about wishes,they are just that...WISHES

Even if we switched countries you will still have your boko harams,fulanis, skull miners, ritualists and so on.It's in your DNA grin

1 Like

Re: Two South African Policemen Caught With Looted Goods In Their Cars. by Omoslim26: 9:30am On Jul 15, 2021
What a shame.
Re: Two South African Policemen Caught With Looted Goods In Their Cars. by hosemujica: 9:33am On Jul 15, 2021
TMKsouth:

Let me know once they've found 10 cops looting. You gonna mentioning just 2 and it makes national news in Nigger-geria? shocked Real masturbation right there. Focus on SARS where you have to look real hard to find innocent cops.

Also let me know when u spot middle-class blacks looting, instead of being on the constant lookout for whites (as per typical Nigerian mental illness of white worship).
Did you smoke Seweto weed before writing this? In trying to defend stupidity you just ended bathing with horse shit.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two South African Policemen Caught With Looted Goods In Their Cars. by hosemujica: 9:35am On Jul 15, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
I repeat
black man does not deserve to be independent

they're more calm and cooperative as slaves
I'm afraid you are right, imagine what a jungle SA will be if they did not have the whites to keep them in check.

3 Likes

Re: Two South African Policemen Caught With Looted Goods In Their Cars. by Oppavii(m): 9:36am On Jul 15, 2021
Hold your ears lemme warn you;
Fear anything police, Weda na Air police, naval police, military police, Popo na Popo ... Beware
Re: Two South African Policemen Caught With Looted Goods In Their Cars. by duro4chang(m): 9:36am On Jul 15, 2021
Even policemen?
Re: Two South African Policemen Caught With Looted Goods In Their Cars. by diablos: 9:39am On Jul 15, 2021
[s]
JaceBlaze:

That's the thing about wishes,they are just that...WISHES

Even if we switched countries you will still have your boko harams,fulanis, skull miners, ritualists and so on.It's in your DNA grin
[/s]
undecided

3 Likes

Re: Two South African Policemen Caught With Looted Goods In Their Cars. by sylve11: 9:42am On Jul 15, 2021
longetivity:
Someone said the people Mandela used all his lives to fight for are goats

This not good at all bros. sad shocked cool
Re: Two South African Policemen Caught With Looted Goods In Their Cars. by rajiedreez: 9:44am On Jul 15, 2021
BKayy:
Shameless Black South Africans
Its both white and blacks that are looking in SA
Re: Two South African Policemen Caught With Looted Goods In Their Cars. by KaluwisxPRO: 9:46am On Jul 15, 2021
heniford2:
if police and Army can loot in your country and you see it as normal thing am scared of you, you blacks are devil, useless, and drug addict

A looting Police is better than a murderous one, Nigerian Police are Highway Robbers. As a Nigerian, I can confidently tell you that SA police are %100 better than Nigerian Police, matter of fact, I can sleep with my door open knowing that SA police are on watch than their Nigerian counterpart. So oko just shut up that your mouth.

Nigeria Police wey fit kill person for 50 Naira na you wan hype
Re: Two South African Policemen Caught With Looted Goods In Their Cars. by KaluwisxPRO: 9:49am On Jul 15, 2021
nokspos:
The shops need looting insurance to be on a safe side

Most are insured and will be settled.

Re: Two South African Policemen Caught With Looted Goods In Their Cars. by heniford2: 9:51am On Jul 15, 2021
KaluwisxPRO:

A looting Police is better than a murderous one, Nigerian Police are Highway Robbers. As a Nigerian, I can confidently tell you that SA police are %100 better than Nigerian Police, matter of fact, I can sleep with my door open knowing that SA police are on watch than their Nigerian counterpart. So oko just shut up that your mouth.

Nigeria Police wey fit kill person for 50 Naira na you wan hype
looting and stealing are they not the same crime undecided
Re: Two South African Policemen Caught With Looted Goods In Their Cars. by JaceBlaze: 9:52am On Jul 15, 2021
diablos:

undecided

You are the wrong one to post such.

1 Like

Re: Two South African Policemen Caught With Looted Goods In Their Cars. by Jiyke(m): 9:55am On Jul 15, 2021
The 2 fools might still defend it.
Claiming they got it back from the looters

1 Like

Re: Two South African Policemen Caught With Looted Goods In Their Cars. by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:57am On Jul 15, 2021
hisgrace090:
Black will remain black!

You fvcking dirty pig, go check how English fans behaved after Italy beat them in the Euro 2020 final
Re: Two South African Policemen Caught With Looted Goods In Their Cars. by condomuser: 9:59am On Jul 15, 2021
Looting should be Legalized and recognized as an international sporting activity in South Africa

In fact the government of SA should form Looting Olympics with its launch in South Africa.

So we can start seeing South African Looting Olympic 2025

3 Likes

Re: Two South African Policemen Caught With Looted Goods In Their Cars. by diablos: 9:59am On Jul 15, 2021
[s]
JaceBlaze:

You are the wrong one to post such.
[/s]
undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boris Johnson Announces Full National COVID-19 Lockdown For England / Top 10 Longest-serving African Presidents / Russian Defence Minister, Sergei Shoigu Had Heart Attack After Speaking To Putin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.