Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,418 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

This Lady Says Any Man That Does DNA Tests On His Child Is A B@stard!! [Photo] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Lady Says Any Man That Does DNA Tests On His Child Is A B@stard!! [Photo] (3658 Views)

Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's / "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says / I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Lady Says Any Man That Does DNA Tests On His Child Is A B@stard!! [Photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:10pm On Jul 14, 2021
Dear Redpillers, this is what i just encountered on facebook. This is what this social media slay idiot is saying!
But i swear its only God that will punish simps, because they are the ones causing us all this stress!

Any man does not do a DNA test on his child is very very stupid, paternity fraud is on the loose and over 60% of fathers today are harboring children thats not even theirs! Just so you know!
I will not tell you get the book in my signature, i swear i won't even try to persuade you, i have made cool cash from it already. Its only wise men that know whats good for them undecided

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Says Any Man That Does DNA Tests On His Child Is A B@stard!! [Photo] by Stupidquestions: 4:20pm On Jul 14, 2021
Simps this is on you...e e ni ku ire o grin

8 Likes

Re: This Lady Says Any Man That Does DNA Tests On His Child Is A B@stard!! [Photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:23pm On Jul 14, 2021
So basically she should also be supported even when she brought in a baastard into your home God!

7 Likes

Re: This Lady Says Any Man That Does DNA Tests On His Child Is A B@stard!! [Photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:23pm On Jul 14, 2021
Stupidquestions:
Simps this is on you...e e ni ku ire o grin
walai

1 Like

Re: This Lady Says Any Man That Does DNA Tests On His Child Is A B@stard!! [Photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:45pm On Jul 14, 2021
Imagine one idiot calling me a baastard even after paternity fraud grin

7 Likes

Re: This Lady Says Any Man That Does DNA Tests On His Child Is A B@stard!! [Photo] by Afamsi: 5:28pm On Jul 14, 2021
It sometimes take a single statement to know an Olosho

7 Likes

Re: This Lady Says Any Man That Does DNA Tests On His Child Is A B@stard!! [Photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:06pm On Jul 14, 2021
Afamsi:
Abi?? grin

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Says Any Man That Does DNA Tests On His Child Is A B@stard!! [Photo] by dchamp234(m): 6:11pm On Jul 14, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Dear Redpillers, this is what i just encountered on facebook. This is what this social media slay idiot is saying!
But i swear its only God that will punish simps, because they are the ones causing us all this stress!

Any man does not do a DNA test on his child is very very stupid, paternity fraud is on the loose and over 60% of fathers today are harboring children thats not even theirs! Just so you know!
I will not tell you get the book in my signature, i swear i won't even try to persuade you, i have made cool cash from it already. Its only wise men that know whats good for them undecided

TRP IS GOLDEN!!
When you see an olosho who's searching for a husband, you will definitely know.

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Says Any Man That Does DNA Tests On His Child Is A B@stard!! [Photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:12pm On Jul 14, 2021
dchamp234:

When you see an olosho who's searching for a husband, you will definitely know.
grin grin grin
Re: This Lady Says Any Man That Does DNA Tests On His Child Is A B@stard!! [Photo] by dchamp234(m): 6:14pm On Jul 14, 2021
Did she say any child I give you is your Child
And Anything can happen and make a woman pregnant for another man angry angry angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: This Lady Says Any Man That Does DNA Tests On His Child Is A B@stard!! [Photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:18pm On Jul 14, 2021
dchamp234:
Did she say any child I give you is your Child
And Anything can happen and make a woman pregnant for another man angry angry angry angry angry
E shock you too abi?? grin This is what simps are causing undecided

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Says Any Man That Does DNA Tests On His Child Is A B@stard!! [Photo] by Mophor: 6:21pm On Jul 14, 2021
Damn Niggar!!!!!!

What some men don’t know z dt 60% of first borns are not raised by their biological father

1 Like

Re: This Lady Says Any Man That Does DNA Tests On His Child Is A B@stard!! [Photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:27pm On Jul 14, 2021
Mophor:
Damn Niggar!!!!!!

What some men don’t know z dt 60% of first borns are not raised by their biological father
grin grin Deep man, deep!
Re: This Lady Says Any Man That Does DNA Tests On His Child Is A B@stard!! [Photo] by lkillbrokehoes: 6:46pm On Jul 14, 2021
Thunder fire you there Adaobi, shameless girl.

1 Like

Re: This Lady Says Any Man That Does DNA Tests On His Child Is A B@stard!! [Photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:51pm On Jul 14, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Thunder fire you there Adaobi, shameless girl.
grin grin
Re: This Lady Says Any Man That Does DNA Tests On His Child Is A B@stard!! [Photo] by Graysons: 7:00pm On Jul 14, 2021
I Pray i marry this Kind of woman, carry another man pikin come give me as my own, na 6fit you go see your self clown.

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Says Any Man That Does DNA Tests On His Child Is A B@stard!! [Photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:10pm On Jul 14, 2021
Graysons:
I Pray i marry this Kind of woman, carry another man pikin come give me as my own, na 6fit you go see your self clown.
grin Easy o

1 Like

Re: This Lady Says Any Man That Does DNA Tests On His Child Is A B@stard!! [Photo] by Upjis: 9:31pm On Jul 14, 2021
The devil speaking

1 Like

Re: This Lady Says Any Man That Does DNA Tests On His Child Is A B@stard!! [Photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:37pm On Jul 14, 2021
Upjis:
The devil speaking
cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Lady Says Any Man That Does DNA Tests On His Child Is A B@stard!! [Photo] by TalkTalkTwins(m): 11:02pm On Jul 14, 2021
It's the last line for me grin

Any child I give you is your child
Re: This Lady Says Any Man That Does DNA Tests On His Child Is A B@stard!! [Photo] by Aniboo: 11:08pm On Jul 14, 2021
Hmmm �

1 Like

Re: This Lady Says Any Man That Does DNA Tests On His Child Is A B@stard!! [Photo] by Theboy21: 11:14pm On Jul 14, 2021
Where you dey get those dumb bitches cheesy cheesy
Re: This Lady Says Any Man That Does DNA Tests On His Child Is A B@stard!! [Photo] by Kingcalls: 12:52am On Jul 15, 2021
Paternity fraud should be a crime...it should be passed into law ...I hv friends in the house of rep... I will try to mk it happen
Re: This Lady Says Any Man That Does DNA Tests On His Child Is A B@stard!! [Photo] by Vulcanheph(m): 4:15am On Jul 15, 2021
Afamsi:
GBAM !!!!
Re: This Lady Says Any Man That Does DNA Tests On His Child Is A B@stard!! [Photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:09am On Jul 15, 2021
TalkTalkTwins:
It's the last line for me grin

Any child I give you is your child
Funny how some simp out there would still take in to her terms undecided
Re: This Lady Says Any Man That Does DNA Tests On His Child Is A B@stard!! [Photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:11am On Jul 15, 2021
Aniboo:
Hmmm �
if you are going to say something, then say it
Re: This Lady Says Any Man That Does DNA Tests On His Child Is A B@stard!! [Photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:12am On Jul 15, 2021
Theboy21:
Where you dey get those dumb bitches cheesy cheesy
grin
Re: This Lady Says Any Man That Does DNA Tests On His Child Is A B@stard!! [Photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:13am On Jul 15, 2021
Kingcalls:
Paternity fraud should be a crime...it should be passed into law ...I hv friends in the house of rep... I will try to mk it happen
Oh wow grin
Re: This Lady Says Any Man That Does DNA Tests On His Child Is A B@stard!! [Photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:14am On Jul 15, 2021
Vulcanheph:
GBAM !!!!
As in!!
Re: This Lady Says Any Man That Does DNA Tests On His Child Is A B@stard!! [Photo] by fourboys: 5:15am On Jul 15, 2021
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: This Lady Says Any Man That Does DNA Tests On His Child Is A B@stard!! [Photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:16am On Jul 15, 2021
Re: This Lady Says Any Man That Does DNA Tests On His Child Is A B@stard!! [Photo] by habsydiamond(m): 7:39am On Jul 15, 2021
Na person born this one so

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Men Scared Of Approaching Women In Armed Forces? / Ladies, Which One Would You Choose To Marry? / More Matured Way Of Handling Women Older Than You In Any Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.