Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

25 Shockingly Rare, Strange Body Features That Are Hard To Find (Photos) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 25 Shockingly Rare, Strange Body Features That Are Hard To Find (Photos) (66468 Views)

Men Are Shockingly Ignorant About The Workings Of A Woman's Body (photos) / 5 Unique Body Features You May Not Have / Man Suffering From Decompression Sickness Develops A Very Strange Body(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25 Shockingly Rare, Strange Body Features That Are Hard To Find (Photos) by ThickSharon123(f): 10:11pm On Jul 14, 2021
novia22:

Wait ooo For real? I thought you were kidding ooo shocked
No, but not like Jane in X-Men oooo...it's just light lifting and I if I concentrate well enough I can pop fire on paper suddenly without matches.

1 Like

Re: 25 Shockingly Rare, Strange Body Features That Are Hard To Find (Photos) by xcuggsm(m): 10:15pm On Jul 14, 2021
ThickSharon123:
I can raise objects with my mind, and cause fire suddenly? What's that called?
Socerer's Apprentice Syndrome a.k.a. Witch!

3 Likes

Re: 25 Shockingly Rare, Strange Body Features That Are Hard To Find (Photos) by novia22(f): 10:17pm On Jul 14, 2021
ThickSharon123:

No, but not like Jane in X-Men oooo...it's just light lifting and I if I concentrate well enough I can pop fire on paper suddenly without matches.

Omo na small thing dey start big things na........from paper now, you go pop fire for Niger bridge....sha nuture and control it if its for real.
Re: 25 Shockingly Rare, Strange Body Features That Are Hard To Find (Photos) by novia22(f): 10:19pm On Jul 14, 2021
xcuggsm:
Socerer's Apprentice Syndrome a.k.a. Witch!

Witch get scientific name... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 25 Shockingly Rare, Strange Body Features That Are Hard To Find (Photos) by Gbest90(m): 10:25pm On Jul 14, 2021
theTranslator:

This is general
General how?

Oga speak for yourself abeg
. angry
Re: 25 Shockingly Rare, Strange Body Features That Are Hard To Find (Photos) by stubbornman(m): 10:33pm On Jul 14, 2021
Sleekfingers:

pap brain syndrome......it is very rare......the only human with such brain is PRESIDENT BUHARI.........no wonder he is clueless

You sef you don't have sense, must you quote the whole thread to sound pointless angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 25 Shockingly Rare, Strange Body Features That Are Hard To Find (Photos) by Dyke15(m): 10:34pm On Jul 14, 2021
[quote author=macrodata post=103706332]I realize that I can bend my pinky finger backwards to touch my back hand.

Take It Oga Thomuss![/q
Had a friend like that too in secondary skul then
Re: 25 Shockingly Rare, Strange Body Features That Are Hard To Find (Photos) by badboyTee(m): 10:38pm On Jul 14, 2021
people with big curved gbola kan grin
Re: 25 Shockingly Rare, Strange Body Features That Are Hard To Find (Photos) by OneNigeria1: 10:47pm On Jul 14, 2021
my preeq the charge once woman touch am grin

3 Likes

Re: 25 Shockingly Rare, Strange Body Features That Are Hard To Find (Photos) by Benrosaria(m): 10:48pm On Jul 14, 2021
The same people that brought Bible, has gotten another way to broaden another book called

“Do you know”

We have always known that we were not created from sand. But by regeneration

I was born and not created

2 Likes

Re: 25 Shockingly Rare, Strange Body Features That Are Hard To Find (Photos) by ussv: 10:53pm On Jul 14, 2021
Very informative, thank you for this post
Re: 25 Shockingly Rare, Strange Body Features That Are Hard To Find (Photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 10:54pm On Jul 14, 2021
faithfull18:
Some people who have more than 32 teeth.
I have 34, and contemplating whether to remove the extra two.
Re: 25 Shockingly Rare, Strange Body Features That Are Hard To Find (Photos) by TheOldGods: 10:55pm On Jul 14, 2021
macrodata:
I realize that I can bend my pinky finger backwards to touch my back hand.

Take It Oga Thomuss!
i can also bend mine like this
Re: 25 Shockingly Rare, Strange Body Features That Are Hard To Find (Photos) by TheFacelessMan: 10:55pm On Jul 14, 2021
I can without fail shoot a target from 100 yards with either hand.

4 Likes

Re: 25 Shockingly Rare, Strange Body Features That Are Hard To Find (Photos) by ALABACONNECT(m): 10:57pm On Jul 14, 2021
Wow..

Well, for your UK used and new smart tv sets and soundbars, check my signature

1 Like

Re: 25 Shockingly Rare, Strange Body Features That Are Hard To Find (Photos) by noble2faith(m): 10:58pm On Jul 14, 2021
Bayoursphere:
I'm a Super Recognizer. A very rare ability that occurs only in a few people which allows them to remember faces they have seen before, over a long period of time notwithstanding, even without having any significant interaction with them.

You are not alone, bro. I am with you. How can we start making money with it?

1 Like

Re: 25 Shockingly Rare, Strange Body Features That Are Hard To Find (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 11:09pm On Jul 14, 2021
Hmmmm...!
Re: 25 Shockingly Rare, Strange Body Features That Are Hard To Find (Photos) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 14, 2021
SweetDipBenny:
And u believe that bullshit

If you have proof to the contrary why don't you post it instead of challenging what you think I believe or do not believe.
Re: 25 Shockingly Rare, Strange Body Features That Are Hard To Find (Photos) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 14, 2021
ifex370:

Really

Really.
Re: 25 Shockingly Rare, Strange Body Features That Are Hard To Find (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 11:13pm On Jul 14, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
the unbreakable bones guy isn't living up to his potentialsad
[img]https://media./images/67231f58e6a0a7ba2bddd5173cd5a706/tenor.gif[/img]
grin
Re: 25 Shockingly Rare, Strange Body Features That Are Hard To Find (Photos) by Rebuke: 11:16pm On Jul 14, 2021
Men! Twice on different occasions vehicles climbed over my foot but I never felt much pain not to talk of broken bones.

The second time, it was a woman and she was scared and rude at this same time.

At first, she looked panicking but the moment I continued moving, she drove away without even saying sorry.

She probably thought it wasn't my foot she climbed undecided

4 Likes

Re: 25 Shockingly Rare, Strange Body Features That Are Hard To Find (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 11:18pm On Jul 14, 2021
WriterNig:
1. A Rare Disorder Causes Accelerated Aging:

2. Some People Are Born With Two Different Colored Eyes Because Of A Rare Condition:

3. One In 200 People Have An Extra Rib:

4. Vitiligo Makes Him Unique:

5. Thumbs Down:

6. Two Of His Knuckles Aren't In-Line With The Rest:

7. Some People's Hearts Are On The Right Side:

8. This Mutation Creates Very Strong Children:

9. Have You Ever Heard Of "Elf Ears"?:

10. Only 2 Percent Of The World Has Red Hair:

11. Ocular Albinism Is Only Found In 1 Out Of 50,000 People:

12. There Are People Who Have Unbreakable Bones:

13. Having A Single Crease Through The Palm Is Hereditary:

14. A Few People Have Excess Hair Growth:

15. Marfan Syndrome Makes Your Ligaments Stretch Out:

16. There Is Mutation That Causes People Not To Have A Pinky Finger:

17. There Are People With Only One Functioning Pupil:

18. Only 8 Percent Of People Have Blue Eyes:

19. Sneezing Because Of Sunlight Is A Thing, Although Not Common:

20. There Are People Who Can't Contract HIV:

21. Only 40 People Have What People Call "Golden Blood":

22. Split Colored Iris:

23. Waardenburg Syndrome, Which Makes One Deaf On One Ear, White Hair And Different Colors Of Eyes:

24: Ulnar Dimelia Or Mirror Hand Syndrome:

25. The DEC2 Gene Allows People To Sleep Less And Work More:

Credit: The Fun Post || Go Social
Thank you sir for this post

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 25 Shockingly Rare, Strange Body Features That Are Hard To Find (Photos) by OdumegwuOjukwu: 11:18pm On Jul 14, 2021
TripleOh7:
Interesting.

People with elf ears are descendants of Elves who used to live on the surface of the earth until man arrived the scene and they had to relocate to "middle earth" which is beneath the surface of the earth.

The earth is hollow of course, with several layers before you get to the core.

I know of hollow moon, but not hollow earth. Can you point me a link where I might learn more.
Re: 25 Shockingly Rare, Strange Body Features That Are Hard To Find (Photos) by Misternas89(m): 11:23pm On Jul 14, 2021
Chloraseptic:
My own is that no two identical body parts in my body are identical.

Eg

Both my feet look different
One of my Palms is softer
One of my nipples is more prominent
And lastly

My left testicle is bigger
Abi na chimera u be ?
Re: 25 Shockingly Rare, Strange Body Features That Are Hard To Find (Photos) by Misternas89(m): 11:23pm On Jul 14, 2021
Chloraseptic:
My own is that no two identical body parts in my body are identical.

Eg

Both my feet look different
One of my Palms is softer
One of my nipples is more prominent
And lastly

My left testicle is bigger
Abi na chimera u be lol ?
Re: 25 Shockingly Rare, Strange Body Features That Are Hard To Find (Photos) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 14, 2021
Re: 25 Shockingly Rare, Strange Body Features That Are Hard To Find (Photos) by Olam09(m): 11:28pm On Jul 14, 2021
macrodata:

Take It Oga Thomuss!
Mine it's the thumbs up finger.. What's the cause gan?

3 Likes

Re: 25 Shockingly Rare, Strange Body Features That Are Hard To Find (Photos) by EMMY76: 11:35pm On Jul 14, 2021
When u think u have seen it all boom strange things just pups up on the net. No. 9 and no. 24 is the most scariest and strangest for me i have never seen anything like it before .
Re: 25 Shockingly Rare, Strange Body Features That Are Hard To Find (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 11:37pm On Jul 14, 2021
stubbornman:

You sef you don't have sense, must you quote the whole thread to sound pointless angry angry

you can say that to ur father
Re: 25 Shockingly Rare, Strange Body Features That Are Hard To Find (Photos) by Eaglesence: 11:40pm On Jul 14, 2021
macrodata:

Take It Oga Thomuss!

Your case is called bendilidie syndrome grin

Believe this, means you will believe anything
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 25 Shockingly Rare, Strange Body Features That Are Hard To Find (Photos) by Eaglesence: 11:42pm On Jul 14, 2021
Harrykn:
I love the blue eyes, I’ve been blessed with gray eyeballs tho.

Show us joor
Re: 25 Shockingly Rare, Strange Body Features That Are Hard To Find (Photos) by Eaglesence: 11:52pm On Jul 14, 2021
ThickSharon123:
I can raise objects with my mind, and cause fire suddenly? What's that called?

Lier syndrome

grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian 'Coutinho' Slumps, Dies While Playing Football, Buried (Disturbing Pix) / Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) / Anambra Man & His Family Found Lifeless First Night After Moving Into New House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.