Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,825 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

25 Shockingly Rare, Strange Body Features That Are Hard To Find (Photos) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 25 Shockingly Rare, Strange Body Features That Are Hard To Find (Photos) (66447 Views)

Men Are Shockingly Ignorant About The Workings Of A Woman's Body (photos) / 5 Unique Body Features You May Not Have / Man Suffering From Decompression Sickness Develops A Very Strange Body(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25 Shockingly Rare, Strange Body Features That Are Hard To Find (Photos) by baba4thegehs: 12:10am On Jul 15, 2021
My little niece can straighten her picky fingers.
Re: 25 Shockingly Rare, Strange Body Features That Are Hard To Find (Photos) by osmosis101(m): 12:10am On Jul 15, 2021
I get golden blood...I'm damn serious
Re: 25 Shockingly Rare, Strange Body Features That Are Hard To Find (Photos) by macrodata(m): 12:35am On Jul 15, 2021
[quote author=Dyke15 post=103716670][/quote]In which state please?
Re: 25 Shockingly Rare, Strange Body Features That Are Hard To Find (Photos) by ceaser: 12:50am On Jul 15, 2021
IbnBattuta1960:
Wow. Never seen any.

The blue-eyed is a thing in Nigeria, southern Nigeria and OSUN state to be precise. One woman and her three daughters all have that blue mesmerising eyes. It was on you tube couple of months back. Her husband dumped her and the children because he believed the blue eyes meant a bad omen. The you tube videos helped made their case public and the husband later returned to her. His return was also in the news.

macrodata:
I realize that I can bend my pinky finger backwards to touch my back hand.

Take It Oga Thomuss!

Perhaps you have some marfan's. Have you tried contorting the remaining joints in your body to see if they are painlessly flexible like your thumb?
Re: 25 Shockingly Rare, Strange Body Features That Are Hard To Find (Photos) by michaelbills(m): 12:56am On Jul 15, 2021
What country are you from?

Dalil8:

I have blue eyes and always wished it was grey.
Re: 25 Shockingly Rare, Strange Body Features That Are Hard To Find (Photos) by GABRIEL6036: 1:09am On Jul 15, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:
Is this normal?
This is common among service men both active and honorable discharged members. Firing rifle for a very long period of time caused that. I miss my M1119.
Re: 25 Shockingly Rare, Strange Body Features That Are Hard To Find (Photos) by PrimadonnaO(f): 1:26am On Jul 15, 2021
macrodata:

Take It Oga Thomuss!

My younger sis can do this. cheesy The babe's bones must be brisket bones!

1 Like

Re: 25 Shockingly Rare, Strange Body Features That Are Hard To Find (Photos) by irijuola: 1:27am On Jul 15, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Thank you sir for this post

You had to quote the 'whole' post just to say thank you, Really? undecided
Re: 25 Shockingly Rare, Strange Body Features That Are Hard To Find (Photos) by zedegit: 3:01am On Jul 15, 2021
Mine is that can I float on the air when I jump off from a skyscraper. I believe I can.
Re: 25 Shockingly Rare, Strange Body Features That Are Hard To Find (Photos) by DeAlphaMale(m): 3:15am On Jul 15, 2021
I love redheads and gingerheads blues
This people are automatically my crush
Omo but that immunity to HIV MAKE SENSE PASS
Re: 25 Shockingly Rare, Strange Body Features That Are Hard To Find (Photos) by Adakintroy: 3:43am On Jul 15, 2021
This use to be the kind of post that made us come to nairaland. Right before the ashawos with fake implants and bobrisky took our modes hostage. Glad to see there are some fight left in them. Keep it up boys or girls...keep it up.

6 Likes

Re: 25 Shockingly Rare, Strange Body Features That Are Hard To Find (Photos) by madridguy(m): 3:57am On Jul 15, 2021
Very informative.
Re: 25 Shockingly Rare, Strange Body Features That Are Hard To Find (Photos) by Emeka71(m): 4:00am On Jul 15, 2021
Nice information.
Re: 25 Shockingly Rare, Strange Body Features That Are Hard To Find (Photos) by baby124: 4:08am On Jul 15, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
the unbreakable bones guy isn't living up to his potentialsad
[img]https://media./images/67231f58e6a0a7ba2bddd5173cd5a706/tenor.gif[/img]
That’s why you should avoid fight at all cost. If someone like this Sama you one blow, orun lala. That’s why some people fight and kill others.

1 Like

Re: 25 Shockingly Rare, Strange Body Features That Are Hard To Find (Photos) by ToyinDipo(m): 4:20am On Jul 15, 2021
There is Anthony Martial with only one facial expression
Re: 25 Shockingly Rare, Strange Body Features That Are Hard To Find (Photos) by sonnie10: 4:30am On Jul 15, 2021
The poster couldn’t even find a picture of someone holding their right chest . The truth is that most people reading did not even realize that was the left side of the woman’s chest.

Team #13

2 Likes

Re: 25 Shockingly Rare, Strange Body Features That Are Hard To Find (Photos) by Alex08101558404: 4:37am On Jul 15, 2021
ThickSharon123:
I can raise objects with my mind, and cause fire suddenly? What's that called?

Witchcraft
Mere
Ogbanje
Re: 25 Shockingly Rare, Strange Body Features That Are Hard To Find (Photos) by bluefilm: 5:00am On Jul 15, 2021
Did you notice something?

It's only white people.

Those people are something else, aswear.

1 Like

Re: 25 Shockingly Rare, Strange Body Features That Are Hard To Find (Photos) by BluntCrazeMan: 5:18am On Jul 15, 2021
macrodata:

Take It Oga Thomuss!
This your photo dey scatter person head oo.
You're not very normal shaa
Re: 25 Shockingly Rare, Strange Body Features That Are Hard To Find (Photos) by NotFarFrom: 6:16am On Jul 15, 2021
Y'all won't believe, but two years ago, I realized that I can't contract HIV.
Re: 25 Shockingly Rare, Strange Body Features That Are Hard To Find (Photos) by pak: 6:38am On Jul 15, 2021
Chloraseptic:
My own is that no two identical body parts in my body are identical.

Eg

Both my feet look different
One of my Palms is softer
One of my nipples is more prominent
And lastly

My left testicle is bigger

You're in all likelihood a human chimera.
You can check it out.

You have the genes of two different people in you.
Re: 25 Shockingly Rare, Strange Body Features That Are Hard To Find (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 6:55am On Jul 15, 2021
irijuola:

You had to quote the 'whole' post just to say thank you, Really? undecided
Lol na you see it as something big, I know the value of information.
Re: 25 Shockingly Rare, Strange Body Features That Are Hard To Find (Photos) by Absolute11: 7:54am On Jul 15, 2021
Re: 25 Shockingly Rare, Strange Body Features That Are Hard To Find (Photos) by Silentgroper(m): 7:56am On Jul 15, 2021
AmuRubber:
I have the 20th abnormality; I can't contact HIV.

#TestedAndTrusted
E go shock u.

1 Like

Re: 25 Shockingly Rare, Strange Body Features That Are Hard To Find (Photos) by macrodata(m): 8:26am On Jul 15, 2021
ceaser:

Perhaps you have some marfan's. Have you tried contorting the remaining joints in your body to see if they are painlessly flexible like your thumb?
Well, generally I'm really flexible & can pop cracking sound from almost all my body joints. Someone also mentioned it may be recessive Marfan's syndrome.
Re: 25 Shockingly Rare, Strange Body Features That Are Hard To Find (Photos) by Blesyn22(m): 8:46am On Jul 15, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:
Is this normal?

Almost every male has a thumb like that

Re: 25 Shockingly Rare, Strange Body Features That Are Hard To Find (Photos) by Psoul(m): 8:54am On Jul 15, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:
Is this normal?

That thump will only bend dat way if you have bn constantly using it to massage women clit.

https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/13855972_20210714190548_jpeg66f510fd53f89f5ff863e525c8f8c198
Re: 25 Shockingly Rare, Strange Body Features That Are Hard To Find (Photos) by 1stbest(m): 9:17am On Jul 15, 2021
TripleOh7:
Interesting.

People with elf ears are descendants of Elves who used to live on the surface of the earth until man arrived the scene and they had to relocate to "middle earth" which is beneath the surface of the earth.

The earth is hollow of course, with several layers before you get to the core.

Who are Elves and where did human came from ?
Re: 25 Shockingly Rare, Strange Body Features That Are Hard To Find (Photos) by Malawian(m): 9:24am On Jul 15, 2021
macrodata:

Take It Oga Thomuss!
I saw it in primary school.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian 'Coutinho' Slumps, Dies While Playing Football, Buried (Disturbing Pix) / Anambra Man & His Family Found Lifeless First Night After Moving Into New House / Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.