Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,984 members, 7,799,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

Zuma Riot: Mum Throws Her Baby From A Burning Building After It Was Set Ablaze - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Zuma Riot: Mum Throws Her Baby From A Burning Building After It Was Set Ablaze (58250 Views)

Zuma Riot: One Store Left Untouched After Looting / Angry Ex-President Zuma Supporters Looted Shops, Set Buildings Ablaze / Christopher Stanton Commits Suicide After Arrest For Capitol Riot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zuma Riot: Mum Throws Her Baby From A Burning Building After It Was Set Ablaze by Thetruthalways: 10:09pm On Jul 14, 2021
BKayy:
I thought the South Africans were only looting.
Between Black South Africans and Northern Nigeria, I don't know that ones that are better than the other
You mean in terms of looting?....just like the one that happened in the south here in Nigeria?.... hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Zuma Riot: Mum Throws Her Baby From A Burning Building After It Was Set Ablaze by VillagePipu: 10:09pm On Jul 14, 2021
agurza:
talking about civilization look at how you are dressed, half naked exposing your nudity. Is that the type of civilization you want the north to be?

Your IQ is very very low. When others are talking about important things, all you are concerned about is clothes. Talk rubbish as if your brain is not as developed as those of others.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zuma Riot: Mum Throws Her Baby From A Burning Building After It Was Set Ablaze by Ceeogbaru2: 10:09pm On Jul 14, 2021
I feel that South Africa is been overrated and overhyped with civilization . Truth be told, this people are so backward , they sometimes act like Northern Nigerian people, just that the northern Nigerian people are little worst than them...

Dear, The part of South Africa doing the shit is like Northern people in this our Nation... Ask people over there... Where Zuma comes from is like Northern side in South Africa... So is they are Hausa of South Africa

5 Likes

Re: Zuma Riot: Mum Throws Her Baby From A Burning Building After It Was Set Ablaze by DEBJOCH1(m): 10:10pm On Jul 14, 2021
FACEBOOK BAN ME BECAUSE OF THOSE
ASSHOLE SOUTH AFRICANS, I HATE THEM
THE WITH PASSION AND THERE IS NOTHING FACEBOOK OR ANY ONE CAN DO, THEY ARE LAZY, FULL OF HATE ENVY,JEALOUSY AND FROMWICKED. ONCE THEY NOTICED YOU ARE DOING BETTER THAN THEM, THEY TAG YOU ;"BOAR" AND THEY BELIEVE THAT ALL BOAR SHOULD BE KILLED. WHAT WHAT IS HAPPENING IN SA TODAY IS A GENERATIONAL TRANSFER OF BARTON OF HATE, JEALOUSY, ENVY HATE, LAZINESS AND ALL MANNER OF EVIL FROM THEIR BLACK ANCESTORS.
Re: Zuma Riot: Mum Throws Her Baby From A Burning Building After It Was Set Ablaze by Thetruthalways: 10:11pm On Jul 14, 2021
SeeThisLoser:

They remind me of the North too.
...your name says it all...
Re: Zuma Riot: Mum Throws Her Baby From A Burning Building After It Was Set Ablaze by Princedapace(m): 10:11pm On Jul 14, 2021
Ever8090:
the whites are the south Africa you know, without the white south Africa would have been the biggest shit-hole around the world...
practially, blacks arent fit to run any society just Nigeria is also backward where ritualists are everywhere killing people for money.

I have been saying it that blacks cant rule a country.

2 Likes

Re: Zuma Riot: Mum Throws Her Baby From A Burning Building After It Was Set Ablaze by SmartPolician: 10:13pm On Jul 14, 2021
agurza:
talking about civilization look at how you are dressed, half naked exposing your nudity. Is that the type of civilization you want the north to be?

That's not the person's real pix.

I think it's a guy.
Re: Zuma Riot: Mum Throws Her Baby From A Burning Building After It Was Set Ablaze by DEBJOCH1(m): 10:14pm On Jul 14, 2021
FACEBOOK BAN ME BECAUSE OF THOSE
ASSHOLE SOUTH AFRICANS, I HATE THEM
WITH PASSION AND THERE IS NOTHING FACEBOOK OR ANY ONE CAN DO, THEY ARE LAZY, FULL OF HATE ENVY,JEALOUSY AND FROM WICKED. ONCE THEY NOTICED YOU ARE DOING BETTER THAN THEM, THEY TAG YOU ;"BOAR" AND THEY BELIEVE THAT ALL BOAR SHOULD BE KILLED. WHAT WHAT IS HAPPENING IN SA TODAY IS A GENERATIONAL TRANSFER OF BARTON OF HATE, JEALOUSY, ENVY HATE, LAZINESS AND ALL MANNER OF EVIL FROM THEIR BLACK ANCESTORS. ALL THEY DO WITH THEIR LIFE TO DRINK WUKONBUTI AND LOOK FOR WERE TO LOOT FROM
Re: Zuma Riot: Mum Throws Her Baby From A Burning Building After It Was Set Ablaze by Donaluta(m): 10:15pm On Jul 14, 2021
Candidlady:
Tmksouth

The love of a mother.... Out of this world

Sure if it were to be the other one pretty sure he'd save his head first

Bunch of scums

Why I dey feel say you be man undecided
Re: Zuma Riot: Mum Throws Her Baby From A Burning Building After It Was Set Ablaze by JaceBlaze: 10:16pm On Jul 14, 2021
TMKsouth:
All these threads and their comments have proven how bitter and jealous Nigerians are of black South Africans.

They are just having their "ohh South Africa is as backward as Nigeria" moment to feel better about themselves.Let igwes jerk off of this one,they forget it won't change anything for them cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Zuma Riot: Mum Throws Her Baby From A Burning Building After It Was Set Ablaze by Gireiboy(m): 10:16pm On Jul 14, 2021
SeeThisLoser:

Exactly! it reminds me of the endsars destruction that happened in the North last year, very disturbing!

1 Like

Re: Zuma Riot: Mum Throws Her Baby From A Burning Building After It Was Set Ablaze by DHI1050(m): 10:16pm On Jul 14, 2021
MadamVanessa:

I feel that South Africa is been overrated and overhyped with civilization . Truth be told, this people are so backward , they sometimes act like Northern Nigerian people, just that the northern Nigerian people are little worst than them.
Endsars looting and destruction happen also in the north koh?

1 Like

Re: Zuma Riot: Mum Throws Her Baby From A Burning Building After It Was Set Ablaze by Blackdisciple(m): 10:17pm On Jul 14, 2021
Eyah..!

The baby didn't do anything to deserve this oo.
Abi na the baby arrest Zuma.

The mom has something to tell the baby when the baby is grown .
Re: Zuma Riot: Mum Throws Her Baby From A Burning Building After It Was Set Ablaze by Gireiboy(m): 10:18pm On Jul 14, 2021
SeeThisLoser:

Exactly! it reminds me of the endsars destruction that happened in the North last year, very disturbing! the killing, the looting! seriously is embarassing, so called educated human beings behaving like savages, the north has not recovered since then.

1 Like

Re: Zuma Riot: Mum Throws Her Baby From A Burning Building After It Was Set Ablaze by theTranslator: 10:18pm On Jul 14, 2021
JaceBlaze:

They are just having their "ohh South Africa is as backward as Nigeria" moment to feel better about themselves.Let igwes jerk off of this one,they forget it won't change anything for them cheesy grin
Consolation lipsrsealed cry

Go and loot your dinner abeg cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Zuma Riot: Mum Throws Her Baby From A Burning Building After It Was Set Ablaze by TMKsouth: 10:19pm On Jul 14, 2021
JaceBlaze:

Even during these unrest we're still very confident of ourselves. This too will pass and we will rebuild. But I can bet u from next week Monday there will still be 5000 Nigerian refugees out the SA Embassy in Lagos looking for visas and not the other way round cool

1 Like

Re: Zuma Riot: Mum Throws Her Baby From A Burning Building After It Was Set Ablaze by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 14, 2021
Splendoor:
the baby get mind oo.. see how e sprend body so funny.. anyway Las Las everything will be back to normal.. when our endsarz start we though it will never end now everybody is fine even though we are still angry with the government from withn

Abi o everything is back to normal those people killed, those businesses looted, we have all forgotten...

everything is fine at the end.
Re: Zuma Riot: Mum Throws Her Baby From A Burning Building After It Was Set Ablaze by Blackdisciple(m): 10:21pm On Jul 14, 2021
Queseda:

Foolish nyamiri girl claiming Ibibio. You are abusing South Africans for protesting against imprisonment of Zuma but I'm sure you are one of those defending thieves like Dezani, Jonathan and her wife. The North is not stupid like you

Northern man speaking....
Re: Zuma Riot: Mum Throws Her Baby From A Burning Building After It Was Set Ablaze by SeeThisLoser: 10:24pm On Jul 14, 2021
Gireiboy:

Exactly! it reminds me of the endsars destruction that happened in the North last year, very disturbing! the killing, the looting! seriously is embarassing, so called educated human beings behaving like savages, the north has not recovered since then.

Yes ooo, thousands dead , trail of blood, misery, mutilated bodies, IDP camps and shut down schools . Not to talk of terrorists roaming free all over the place.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zuma Riot: Mum Throws Her Baby From A Burning Building After It Was Set Ablaze by JaceBlaze: 10:25pm On Jul 14, 2021
TMKsouth:

Even during these unrest we're still very confident of ourselves. This too will pass and we will rebuild. But I can bet u from next week Monday there will still be 5000 Nigerian refugees out the SA Embassy in Lagos looking for visas and not the other way round cool

A bomb can explode in the middle of Johannesburg they will still want SA visa cheesy .This people are just addicted to us.

1 Like

Re: Zuma Riot: Mum Throws Her Baby From A Burning Building After It Was Set Ablaze by Theunbothered: 10:27pm On Jul 14, 2021
agurza:

Shut up there. grin

See how your ancestors in the North dressed before the white man came. grin

1 Like

Re: Zuma Riot: Mum Throws Her Baby From A Burning Building After It Was Set Ablaze by Theunbothered: 10:28pm On Jul 14, 2021
Benmob:
how is she half nekad in that pic, mallam

To them anyone that isn't wrapped from head to toe in black bedsheets is naked.

2 Likes

Re: Zuma Riot: Mum Throws Her Baby From A Burning Building After It Was Set Ablaze by Bluffly: 10:30pm On Jul 14, 2021
MadamVanessa:

I feel that South Africa is been overrated and overhyped with civilization . Truth be told, this people are so backward , they sometimes act like Northern Nigerian people, just that the northern Nigerian people are little worst than them.
Their image is been derived from the whites, remove the whites, all na wash
Re: Zuma Riot: Mum Throws Her Baby From A Burning Building After It Was Set Ablaze by JaceBlaze: 10:30pm On Jul 14, 2021
theTranslator:

Consolation lipsrsealed cry

Go and loot your dinner abeg cheesy

Putting out my light won't make yours glow any brighter.South Africa may be going through heavy shit right now but that doesn't make Nigeria any less of a shithole,does it? grin

We will pull through my guy,WE ALWAYS DO wink

1 Like

Re: Zuma Riot: Mum Throws Her Baby From A Burning Building After It Was Set Ablaze by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 14, 2021
MadamVanessa:

100! Any little crisis or provocation and they descend into barbarism
Re: Zuma Riot: Mum Throws Her Baby From A Burning Building After It Was Set Ablaze by theTranslator: 10:33pm On Jul 14, 2021
JaceBlaze:

Putting out my light won't make yours glow any brighter.South Africa may be going through heavy shit right now but that doesn't make Nigeria any less of a shithole,does it? grin

We will pull through my guy,WE ALWAYS DO wink
Same way Nigeria will get over this

The looting is just so hilarious cheesy
I am not usually a SA mocker

I believe in pan African views

God help us all grin
Re: Zuma Riot: Mum Throws Her Baby From A Burning Building After It Was Set Ablaze by Kobicove(m): 10:35pm On Jul 14, 2021
Why are these people behaving like animals?

This wave of destruction and carnage is unwarranted angry
Re: Zuma Riot: Mum Throws Her Baby From A Burning Building After It Was Set Ablaze by Gireiboy(m): 10:36pm On Jul 14, 2021
SeeThisLoser:

Yes ooo, thousands dead , trail of blood, misery, mutilated bodies, IDP camps and shut down schools . Not to talk of terrorists roaming free all over the place.
Seriously! eh! the level of destruction no be here woo! it also had a psychological effect on northerners like delusion of grandeur, chestbeating on cyberspace, lying in order to sleep well at night, of which i commend them for that you know. It is a coping mechanism to help them come to terms with reality. " Sometimes people believe a lie not because they don't know that it is a lie, but because they wanted it to be true".
Re: Zuma Riot: Mum Throws Her Baby From A Burning Building After It Was Set Ablaze by noble2faith(m): 10:37pm On Jul 14, 2021
agurza:

Is that you in ur dp?
Re: Zuma Riot: Mum Throws Her Baby From A Burning Building After It Was Set Ablaze by Ashirioluwa: 10:37pm On Jul 14, 2021
What a shame? The rioters / looters are 100% black. The small development in this country only possible because of the white South Africans

2 Likes

Re: Zuma Riot: Mum Throws Her Baby From A Burning Building After It Was Set Ablaze by SeeThisLoser: 10:38pm On Jul 14, 2021
Gireiboy:

Seriously! eh! the level of destruction no be here woo! it also had a psychological effect on northerners like delusion of grandeur, chestbeating on cyberspace, lying in order to sleep well at night, of which i commend them for that you know. It is a coping mechanism to help them come to terms with reality. " Sometimes people believe a lie not because they don't know that it is a lie, but because they wanted it to be true".

My brother it’s a mess , northern Nigeria has become worse than Somalia and still loading . Don’t worry, it will get better .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

William Amos Caught Naked On Zoom / Woman Hides Stolen Money In Her Vagina (Photo) / Iran Fires Missile At Mock US Aircraft Carrier During Exercise (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.