Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,917 members, 7,799,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Zubby Michael Is The Richest Actor In Africa See How Much He Makes Every Month - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Zubby Michael Is The Richest Actor In Africa See How Much He Makes Every Month (2045 Views)

“I Can’t Stand This Any More" - Zubby Michael Reacts To Ini Edo’s Hot Photos / Omg....see Men With Longest Diccks In Africa. ^^ SEE PHOTOS^^ / Man Cries Out After Falling Sick Anytime He Makes Love With His GF Who's A Cheat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zubby Michael Is The Richest Actor In Africa See How Much He Makes Every Month by Ezegedegreat: 7:55pm On Jul 14, 2021
Zubby Michael is the leading actor for now as long as Nollywood is concerned, He's popularly known for his crazy gangster like movies and that has placed him on the top of the chat.
If you know you know and if don't know you don't know ,Zubby Michael is the heights earned artist in Nigeria and we are going to prove to you how he managed to come to that level.
In every movie his face appears Zubby Michael collects nothing less than 800,000 as his artist fee

Read More : https://yawabase.com/zubby-michael-is-the-richest-actor-in-africa-see-how-much-he-makes-every-month/

Re: Zubby Michael Is The Richest Actor In Africa See How Much He Makes Every Month by habsydiamond(m): 9:31pm On Jul 14, 2021
Are u kidding or u are adulting.... Which of the two..
Re: Zubby Michael Is The Richest Actor In Africa See How Much He Makes Every Month by Vinnie2000(m): 10:50pm On Jul 14, 2021
This Zubby Micheal Guy recently boasted dat he is the Biggest Nollywood Actor in Nigeria and I can't agree less..

Since the likes of Ramsey Nouah, Desmond Elliot, Jim Iyke and Emeka Ike took a temporary retirement from Nollywood..
It's dis Guy dat has Taken Over!!

D Way Davido, Flavour, etc are Fraternizing with him Shows dat he is a Star..

Doz other actors Alex Ekubo, Ik Ogbonna, Blossom Chukwujekwu are acting in Cinema movies..
which is mostly out of reach of common man..

Who Get Money to dey go Watch Films for Cinema in this Buhari Govt?? undecided

So I believe his Hype!! Na him Time!!
Let him Enjoy it!!..

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael Is The Richest Actor In Africa See How Much He Makes Every Month by fourboys: 5:38am On Jul 15, 2021
The guy is getting more and more popular by de day....

2 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael Is The Richest Actor In Africa See How Much He Makes Every Month by williams85(m): 5:44am On Jul 15, 2021
Leave those talk joor.
We know... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael Is The Richest Actor In Africa See How Much He Makes Every Month by crossfm: 7:32am On Jul 15, 2021
They should continue hyping you Zubi.

In fact Zubi is richer than Dangote. grin grin
Re: Zubby Michael Is The Richest Actor In Africa See How Much He Makes Every Month by ruggedtimi(m): 8:25am On Jul 15, 2021
In 2018 I was opportune to go clubbing with zubby Michael and some mutual friends , Just few months before he started balling and showing off online, I strongly believe zubby is into illegal stuffs cos those men zubby be dey with na that kind men. And zubby didn't pay for any drink or went home with any girl that night. Like I mean sign to show this guy is on bread.

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael Is The Richest Actor In Africa See How Much He Makes Every Month by Reggaemich(m): 9:41am On Jul 15, 2021
ruggedtimi:
In 2018 I was opportune to go clubbing with zubby Michael and some mutual friends , Just few months before he started balling and showing off online, I strongly believe zubby is into illegal stuffs cos those men zubby be dey with na that kind men. And zubby didn't pay for any drink or went home with any girl that night. Like I mean sign to show this guy is on bread.
I think his wealth does not come from Acting alone

But him involving in Illegal stuff that I can't Say,

Maybe his friendship with Davido and other top celebrities is creating more networks for him to make money

2 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael Is The Richest Actor In Africa See How Much He Makes Every Month by Queenserah26(f): 9:55am On Jul 15, 2021
grin cheesy

Good for him, shine on Zubby

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

High Rate Of Sugar Mummies In My Area / How I Caught My Wife-to-be And Her Younger Brother In My Bedroom – Man Narrates / Facts About Keeping Your Pubic Hair: To Shave Or Not To Shave?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.