Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,099 members, 7,807,295 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos (84847 Views)

Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) / Portable Meets With Obi Cubana For the First Time (Photos, Video) / Flavour, Rachael Okonkwo Gift Cows To Zubby Michael (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by timesup234: 8:37am On Jul 15, 2021
ruggedtimi:
the topic tire me self....chief priest na godfather for showing off
That one na fat cow wey nor get sense

3 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 15, 2021
all this my bruudas no too get sense at all ....

3 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by Henryfocoyo(m): 9:08am On Jul 15, 2021
Getdabag:
my brother dnt be moved by the showoff..a house in ikoyi alone will gulp morethan half thier networth..its all hype!!

why do they deal with lowbrow areas like anambra and owerri let them move on up and compete with the likes of tinubu and otedola in spending and lifestyle..within a year theyll go broke..no cap

linda ikeji alone has more figures than them..they are just noise makers trying to impress average nigerians with exaggerated wealth
bro let me tell you I know obi cubana very well, his net worth is estimated to be $500 Million dollars as of 2020. Check Forbes.
He owns the most expensive club's, hotels and restaurants all over Nigeria including the popular hustle and bustle in abuja.
He owns (6) in abuja in the most expensive area! (3) three in Lagos....

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by timesup234: 10:40am On Jul 15, 2021
Henryfocoyo:
bro let me tell you I know obi cubana very well, his net worth is estimated to be $500 Million dollars as of 2020. Check Forbes.
He owns the most expensive club's, hotels and restaurants all over Nigeria including the popular hustle and bustle in abuja.
He owns (6) in abuja in the most expensive area! (3) three in Lagos....
You are a mental patient

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by Iwanttoto: 11:08am On Jul 15, 2021
timesup234:
You are a mental patient

U be efii igbo

30 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by GeneralPula: 12:31pm On Jul 15, 2021
timesup234:
None of these folks worth $50 million. Na noise them dey

$50m too much oo

6 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by GeneralPula: 12:31pm On Jul 15, 2021
Jowizaza..

Money man wey no dey loud..

13 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by Judolisco(m): 12:32pm On Jul 15, 2021
Kill 5... Use d rest start ranch... Arbi na d whole state u Wan feed?

7 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 15, 2021
Getdabag:
my brother dnt be moved by the showoff..a house in ikoyi alone will gulp morethan half thier networth..its all hype!!

why do they deal with lowbrow areas like anambra and owerri let them move on up and compete with the likes of tinubu and otedola in spending and lifestyle..within a year theyll go broke..no cap

linda ikeji alone has more figures than them..they are just noise makers trying to impress average nigerians with exaggerated wealth

The fact you call obi money hype means you know nothing grin cheesy

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by SparklingWindow(f): 12:32pm On Jul 15, 2021
Instead of cash gifts

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by Born2winnx: 12:33pm On Jul 15, 2021
stanley000:
do u know what it means to have even 500m in naira, bro u are almost untouchable talk less of 50m in dolls. These thieves really have money oh forget hype or not.

I get you bro... imagine having 850million in account.... excluding asset's and your weekly pay of 1m.

7 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by dmbb: 12:33pm On Jul 15, 2021
ceejay10:
Obi Cubana is Chief priest's protege? . e be like say u no go school at all.
Some people like to use perceived nice words at all cost

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by seangy4konji: 12:33pm On Jul 15, 2021
You are notoriously mad...

The people in Abuja looting endlessly are they not the goverment
Tinubuadvocate:
Government still watching him including Emoney.

13 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by Born2winnx: 12:34pm On Jul 15, 2021
Getdabag:

Getdabag..why the hate....dorime men dey o.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by KushLyon(m): 12:34pm On Jul 15, 2021
Donaluta:

Your papa tinubu weh dey smoke heroin kwanu... Him dey even smuggle am .. them done arrest am
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by GeeMeshin1(m): 12:34pm On Jul 15, 2021
ceejay10:
Obi Cubana is Chief priest's protege? . e be like say u no go school at all.

I was wondering too undecided
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by SmartPolician: 12:35pm On Jul 15, 2021
Getdabag:

The same Lagos everyone has been insulting the Igbos to leave.

Stop the obsession with Lagos.

Every Nigerian must not live in Lagos and Abuja.

Nigeria has 36 states and the FCT for a reason.

Let that sink in.

That said, I don't give a damn how much they have.

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by GeeMeshin1(m): 12:35pm On Jul 15, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Nah mechanic fit that op no be blogging. cheesy

Thank you, tell him

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by jericco1(m): 12:36pm On Jul 15, 2021
Thank God they've settled.
Obi Cubana na big name

11 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by splashbaby(m): 12:37pm On Jul 15, 2021
Hahahaha....my guy no finish school
FarahAideed:
Do you know the meaning of protege at all?

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by Atrestineden(m): 12:37pm On Jul 15, 2021
You all will wait forever. �

quote author=Tinubuadvocate post=103715674]Government still watching him including Emoney.[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by FolushoPoster(m): 12:38pm On Jul 15, 2021
I had to check my dictionary again for the meaning of protege! Oga Op no scatter my head nau�[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by Bizibi(m): 12:38pm On Jul 15, 2021
Getdabag:

jowizaza is worth about or more than 20m dollars,obi cubana is no fake show off....Linda ikeji na small doll in the midst of some of these guys.

22 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by searchhussein(m): 12:38pm On Jul 15, 2021
46 kini?�..are u a herdsman?
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by Legendrysailor(m): 12:39pm On Jul 15, 2021
grin grin grin grin chief priest always making noise. Cubana obi is quiet and stinkingly Rich

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by Chiden(f): 12:39pm On Jul 15, 2021
Okay....

. please check out my IG handle @chidencollections New arrivals are here
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by Nedu05: 12:39pm On Jul 15, 2021
OP sef, so you don't know that Obi Cubana is boss to Cubana chiefpriest? Check meaning of protege abeg cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by tillaman(m): 12:40pm On Jul 15, 2021
I believe OP mean Cubana Chief priest gave his Mentor 46 cows!
Obi Cubana is the mentor and chief priest should be the protege

12 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by Basicend: 12:40pm On Jul 15, 2021
46 cows! Jesus . . Omo people get money oo

In the same Buhari nation wey people no fit buy ordinary beans to eat. Na wa o!

4 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by onuman: 12:40pm On Jul 15, 2021
But there is no good road in his hometown.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nine Prominent Yoruba Actors, Actresses Who Are Non-yoruba / Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face / Irewolede Cynthia: I Had Sex In A Car Along Admiralty Way, Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.