Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,166 members, 7,807,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

Please Who Knows How I Can Resolve This Payoneer Issue - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Who Knows How I Can Resolve This Payoneer Issue (480 Views)

Mobil Filling Station, ₦10,000 & POS Wahala: How Can I Resolve This Issue? / 20k For Any Heritage Bank Accountant That Can Resolve This Issue / How Do I Solve This Payoneer Issue? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Knows How I Can Resolve This Payoneer Issue by megastar92: 10:28pm On Jul 14, 2021
Anytime I choose the option of making payment to " a recipient payoneer account". It always show me this error message below, I have screenshot the message and I have reached out to their customer services and I don't understand their response.

Please anyone that had a similar experience should please respond to this post. I have attached the screenshot beiow

Re: Please Who Knows How I Can Resolve This Payoneer Issue by mjizzie(m): 2:17am On Jul 15, 2021
You cannot make payment until you have received upto $1k in your account, and the 1k must be from market e.g fiverr, upwork, amazon etc
Re: Please Who Knows How I Can Resolve This Payoneer Issue by megastar92: 3:38pm On Jul 15, 2021
mjizzie:
You cannot make payment until you have received upto $1k in your account, and the 1k must be from market e.g fiverr, upwork, amazon etc

Thanks for the answer but, is there a way any alternatives or I would have to withdraw using my card everytime I want to withdraw money from them
Re: Please Who Knows How I Can Resolve This Payoneer Issue by dayus444: 3:56pm On Jul 15, 2021
Before you can use that feature you must receive a minimum $1k either from Payoneer,s partner companies such as fiverr, upwork, etc., or platforms such as Clickbank via Global Payment Service.

For now, you can link your bank account to Payoneer and withdraw your funds to your local bank account.
Re: Please Who Knows How I Can Resolve This Payoneer Issue by megastar92: 4:15pm On Jul 15, 2021
dayus444:
Before you can use that feature you must receive a minimum $1k either from Payoneer,s partner companies such as fiverr, upwork, etc., or platforms such as Clickbank via Global Payment Service.

For now, you can link your bank account to Payoneer and withdraw your funds to your local bank account.

Thanks, withdrawing to bank account directly gives me stress because the name on my payoneer account and bank account have slight difference so I have to go to the bank to go confirm it is me anytime I want to collect my money and I could not change the name on the payoneer account
Re: Please Who Knows How I Can Resolve This Payoneer Issue by dayus444: 4:32pm On Jul 15, 2021
megastar92:

Thanks, withdrawing to bank account directly gives me stress because the name on my payoneer account and bank account have slight difference so I have to go to the bank to go confirm it is me anytime I want to collect my money and I could not change the name on the payoneer account

How much have you received into the Payoneer account in total?
Re: Please Who Knows How I Can Resolve This Payoneer Issue by megastar92: 6:23pm On Jul 15, 2021
dayus444:

How much have you received into the Payoneer account in total?

Recieved $220 dollars of recent which is my first by the way and due to receive another $200 next week, that is why am asking the question above
Re: Please Who Knows How I Can Resolve This Payoneer Issue by mjizzie(m): 6:52pm On Jul 15, 2021
megastar92:

Thanks for the answer but, is there a way any alternatives or I would have to withdraw using my card everytime I want to withdraw money from them
You can withdraw straight to your naira account but the exchange rate is low. Currently it is $1 = N400 and it will be deposited to naira account within 1-3 working days
Re: Please Who Knows How I Can Resolve This Payoneer Issue by jasonclement(m): 8:50pm On Jul 15, 2021
I'm in a confused situation, this is my second withdrawal with Payoneer and it's taking like forever, I initiated withdrawl on the 8th and till now the money hasn't dropped.

N.B- My first withdrawal was swift (less than 2days)

OG's in the house, please if you've experienced something like this, advise me

(1) (Reply)

Jumia Store Partnership/membership (e-commerce) / If You Loses your Phone Or Noticed Being Scammed, Quickly Do This! / Dispatch Rider Higher Purchase Agreement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.