Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Messi Agrees To New Five-year Barcelona Contract, To Take 50% Wage Cut - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Agrees To New Five-year Barcelona Contract, To Take 50% Wage Cut (35307 Views)

Lionel Messi Barcelona Contract Has Expired, He Is A Free Agent Now / Lionel Messi's Monstrous €555 Million 3-Year Barcelona Contract / Lionel Messi Considers His Barcelona Contract Over, Didn't Report For Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi Agrees To New Five-year Barcelona Contract, To Take 50% Wage Cut by ofiko123(m): 3:03pm On Jul 15, 2021
Nice one... Kudos to Lionel messi.
Re: Messi Agrees To New Five-year Barcelona Contract, To Take 50% Wage Cut by Freelancer2020(m): 3:14pm On Jul 15, 2021
tfash96:
Is he the first person? Why are u people like this? Are you people cursed?

who let the dog out?
Re: Messi Agrees To New Five-year Barcelona Contract, To Take 50% Wage Cut by MisfitHPG: 4:00pm On Jul 15, 2021
KingDash:
then pele wey be the one above all nko... guy ronaldo better if everybody dey try give ronaldo passings like the way them dey always give messi passing, ronaldo for don get like 10 balon dor, just imagine ronaldo now for psg with this hot squard walahi,
messi would be forgotten.
bro na messi be the passer,the scorer,anywhere Ronaldo goes he can't leave the shadow of messi,even mbappe and neymar go still over shadow am
Re: Messi Agrees To New Five-year Barcelona Contract, To Take 50% Wage Cut by Avast(m): 4:17pm On Jul 15, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright ......

For someone who had single handedly destroyed all clubs in this gadamnnn world
You know nothing about football son

To those pussy ass niggarr saying messi should leave Barcelona to show he is good

Now am also telling you all to tell your mother to fuckkk another man not your father and get pregnant for the man to actually show she is fertile

Lol
You murdered them all.

2 Likes

Re: Messi Agrees To New Five-year Barcelona Contract, To Take 50% Wage Cut by MJBOLT: 4:39pm On Jul 15, 2021
2019 undecided abeg no mention me again

jaxxy:

When last did Barca win league??
Re: Messi Agrees To New Five-year Barcelona Contract, To Take 50% Wage Cut by Kingcalls: 4:45pm On Jul 15, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
They claim MESSI has not done anything for Argentina. Meanwhile, MESSI has more international trophies than the Penalty Goat.

Shut up and stop displaying ur stupidity ...
Re: Messi Agrees To New Five-year Barcelona Contract, To Take 50% Wage Cut by Kingcalls: 4:48pm On Jul 15, 2021
sammyesx:

Relax,, wining the Copa America is more difficult than winning the euro

When portugal won the euro in 2016, they had Iceland, Hungary and Austria in their group yet they finished 3rd.
They qualify as best loser and played Croatia, Poland and Wales, France was the only top team they played which was in the final.
England got to the final of the euro playing against only Germany as a formidable opponent. A team can win the euro even if they are not in top form.

To win the Copa America you cannot avoid Brazil, Chile, Uruguay and Colombia. You must play all these teams and there is no way you can beat the four teams if you are not in top form.

Abeg go and park u are too dull to understand the game... copa that hv only 8 teams ...South America that can't win world cup...same Iceland that Argentina cudnt win in the world cup...abeg go and cook
Re: Messi Agrees To New Five-year Barcelona Contract, To Take 50% Wage Cut by Teeklef(m): 4:52pm On Jul 15, 2021
Kingcalls:

Abeg go and park u are too dull to understand the game... copa that hv only 8 teams ...South America that can't win world cup...same Iceland that Argentina cudnt win in the world cup...abeg go and cook
I thought u people said he should win a major trophy for his country. That doesn't work again, it is now an 8 team tournament issue. I fear person wey no fear ronaldo fans o.
Mind u, the first country to win a world cup is a south american team........ URUGUAY ��.
Have u forgotten brazil and even this same Argentina has lifted the cup before.

3 Likes

Re: Messi Agrees To New Five-year Barcelona Contract, To Take 50% Wage Cut by Kingcalls: 4:55pm On Jul 15, 2021
Teeklef:

I thought u people said he should win a major trophy for his country. That doesn't work again, it is now an 8 team tournament issue. I fear person wey no fear ronaldo fans o.

Copa is trash...u cant compare Ronaldo's Euros to that yearly crap...its certain that it was arranged for him to win
Re: Messi Agrees To New Five-year Barcelona Contract, To Take 50% Wage Cut by oneMalik: 4:56pm On Jul 15, 2021
both Messi and cr7 are excellent player Bru . but the only difference is that CR7 is struggling footballer while Messi is a
creative one...you see that ? ask the world best defenders they will tell you.
SARSCoV2:
The Wifi knows he would never work outside Nou camp!

Give it to the man that has been on all grounds and replicated dominance.

History will never forget the versatility and dominance of CR7,
Re: Messi Agrees To New Five-year Barcelona Contract, To Take 50% Wage Cut by Gambit23: 4:59pm On Jul 15, 2021
Wizywiz:
and you never heard psg was willing to pay him more than whatever the pay cut he is accepting at Barca...guy relax ok...you have nothing to say na safia pains dey worry you....

Any proof to this claim?
Re: Messi Agrees To New Five-year Barcelona Contract, To Take 50% Wage Cut by Gambit23: 4:59pm On Jul 15, 2021
oneMalik:
both Messi and cr7 are excellent player Bru . but the only difference is that CR7 is struggling footballer while Messi is a
creative one...you see that ? ask the world best defenders they will tell you.

""CR7 is struggling footballer""

This does not make sense sir
Re: Messi Agrees To New Five-year Barcelona Contract, To Take 50% Wage Cut by jaxxy(m): 5:01pm On Jul 15, 2021
MJBOLT:
2019 undecided abeg no mention me again

Exactly. Thank you.
Re: Messi Agrees To New Five-year Barcelona Contract, To Take 50% Wage Cut by Temmylee01(m): 5:03pm On Jul 15, 2021
sammyesx:

When portugal won the euro in 2016, they had Iceland, Hungary and Austria in their group yet they finished 3rd.
They qualify as best loser and played Croatia, Poland and Wales, France was the only top team they played which was in the final.
England got to the final of the euro playing against only Germany as a formidable opponent. A team can win the euro even if they are not in top form.

To win the Copa America you cannot avoid Brazil, Chile, Uruguay and Colombia. You must play all these teams and there is no way you can beat the four teams if you are not in top form.
how many team dey play Copa America and how many dey play erous And for decades between agentina and Portugal who has the strongest team, compare the Portugal team that won the erous and the Argentina team that won this copa america which is more stronger and check if Ronaldo isn't a great footballer.
Re: Messi Agrees To New Five-year Barcelona Contract, To Take 50% Wage Cut by Teeklef(m): 5:05pm On Jul 15, 2021
Kingcalls:

Copa is trash...u cant compare Ronaldo's Euros to that yearly crap...its certain that it was arranged for him to win
Meaning it was even played last year? Bros, forget sentiment and enjoy the round leather game. As a footballer wey i be, i love them both but i prefer messi but that doesn't mean i should start downgrading ronaldo's record and achievement. Check how copa america is been played from the beginning and u will understand better. Copa america is a very tough tournament and it is not trash sir.

1 Like

Re: Messi Agrees To New Five-year Barcelona Contract, To Take 50% Wage Cut by Kingcalls: 5:11pm On Jul 15, 2021
Teeklef:

Meaning it was even played last year? Bros, forget sentiment and enjoy the round leather game. As a footballer wey i be, i love them both but i prefer messi but that doesn't mean i should start downgrading ronaldo's record and achievement. Check how copa america is been played from the beginning and u will understand better. Copa america is a very tough tournament and it is not trash sir.

Prove that its even a bigger trash than I tot
Re: Messi Agrees To New Five-year Barcelona Contract, To Take 50% Wage Cut by Teeklef(m): 5:17pm On Jul 15, 2021
Kingcalls:

Prove that its even a bigger trash than I tot
Prove that it wasn't arranged yearly for him like u said authoritatively the other time. Records don't lie. The most important is that he won it even if they played every month. It wasn't his fault to come from South America.
7th ballon d'or on the way bro........ Watchout.

4 Likes

Re: Messi Agrees To New Five-year Barcelona Contract, To Take 50% Wage Cut by ThierryJay: 5:23pm On Jul 15, 2021
MJBOLT:
which Kain re.tarded logic be this again undecided
OJEEMAH
ThierryJay
Make una come see another one undecided

Ojeemah has already handled the dumbino. Nothing much for me to add. Only ask the guy whether Ronaldo's output levels remained the same after he lost Modric, Kroos and Benzema as back ups. Pls ask him also whether Xavi and Iniesta were there with Messi in 2019 when he scored a whopping 53 goals a season and delivered consistently spectacular performances that saw him cinch the Ballon D'or and Fifa world player of the year. That should be enough for the buffoon.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Messi Agrees To New Five-year Barcelona Contract, To Take 50% Wage Cut by Issynoni: 5:29pm On Jul 15, 2021
sammyesx:

Boss HW is winning copa America harder when u have only three favorite for it either Argentina Chile or Brazil
Re: Messi Agrees To New Five-year Barcelona Contract, To Take 50% Wage Cut by Teeklef(m): 5:45pm On Jul 15, 2021
Issynoni:

Boss HW is winning copa America harder when u have only three favorite for it either Argentina Chile or Brazil
Really? For real? Uruguay has more copa america than chile and brazil. That makes them a favorite too.
Re: Messi Agrees To New Five-year Barcelona Contract, To Take 50% Wage Cut by OJEEMAH(m): 5:46pm On Jul 15, 2021
ThierryJay:

Ojeemah has already handled the dumbino. Nothing much for me to add. Only ask the guy whether Ronaldo's output levels remained the same after he lost Modric, Kroos and Benzema as back ups. Pls ask him also whether Xavi and Iniesta were there with Messi in 2019 when he scored a whopping 53 goals a season and delivered consistent spectacular performances that saw him cinch the Ballon D'or and Fifa world player of the year. That should be enough for the buffoon.
see why I dey call your senior lecturer?
Re: Messi Agrees To New Five-year Barcelona Contract, To Take 50% Wage Cut by sammyesx: 5:51pm On Jul 15, 2021
Issynoni:

Read the post again, sir, therein lies your answer.
Re: Messi Agrees To New Five-year Barcelona Contract, To Take 50% Wage Cut by ThierryJay: 5:57pm On Jul 15, 2021
Dalil8:

Marca is the most accurate and reliable sport publication in Spain. They got the whole La Liga covered but here you go.

https://www.givemesport.com/1545094-the-worlds-highest-paid-footballers-and-managers-in-2020-have-been-named

It's a cliche that Marca is biased towards Madrid and any of their property so dont let us argue that. And in the link you posted, GMS still referenced Marca as the source of their information so it's still doubtful for me. But let me assume the info's close to legit, it was still a huge gap between Messi's wage level and CR's own. And knowing CR's ego especially about Messi, that must have pained him a lot.
Re: Messi Agrees To New Five-year Barcelona Contract, To Take 50% Wage Cut by CzLe(m): 6:04pm On Jul 15, 2021
cool Emotional Messi
Re: Messi Agrees To New Five-year Barcelona Contract, To Take 50% Wage Cut by Kalubolt(m): 6:04pm On Jul 15, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright ......

For someone who had single handedly destroyed all clubs in this gadamnnn world
You know nothing about football son

To those pussy ass niggarr saying messi should leave Barcelona to show he is good

Now am also telling you all to tell your mother to fuckkk another man not your father and get pregnant for the man to actually show she is fertile
Can we pls see him destroy those clubs without Barca
Re: Messi Agrees To New Five-year Barcelona Contract, To Take 50% Wage Cut by Kalubolt(m): 6:05pm On Jul 15, 2021
MJBOLT:
All these deluded fanboys sef grin
Messi won an Olympic Gold medal in Asia
Messi won 4 UCL in Europe
Messi won Copa America in South America and he almost conquered the world in 2014 yet deluded fanboys want him to step out after proving himself across continents.
Tell Ronaldo to win something outside of Europe then come back undecided

Pls we want Messi to conquer without Barca
Re: Messi Agrees To New Five-year Barcelona Contract, To Take 50% Wage Cut by MJBOLT: 6:06pm On Jul 15, 2021
tell Ronaldo to conquer outside of Europe then come back

Kalubolt:

Pls we want Messi to conquer without Barca

1 Like

Re: Messi Agrees To New Five-year Barcelona Contract, To Take 50% Wage Cut by Dalil8: 6:08pm On Jul 15, 2021
ThierryJay:

It's a cliche that Marca is biased towards Madrid and any of their property so dont let us argue that. And in the link you posted, GMS still referenced Marca as the source of their information so it's still doubtful for me. But let me assume the info's close to legit, it was still a huge gap between Messi's wage level and CR's own. And knowing CR's ego especially about Messi, that must have pained him a lot.

It says there on the article that all info were compiled and published by L'Equipe, a french newspaper.

Bro quit the argument please....

Re: Messi Agrees To New Five-year Barcelona Contract, To Take 50% Wage Cut by ThierryJay: 6:11pm On Jul 15, 2021
dave220:
guy leave all dis penado fans make Dem dey talk,dey should tell us d clubs dat is in Europe dat e as not scored against,pls am waiting oo

Dont mind them. They've resorted to yarning ridiculous amount of dust but we'll keep dumping their d*mb opinions in the trashcan where they belong.
Re: Messi Agrees To New Five-year Barcelona Contract, To Take 50% Wage Cut by JOHHELP(m): 6:14pm On Jul 15, 2021
People saying that messi is a coward why don't you try playing in national team.
See much he is earning better face your own life first.
Re: Messi Agrees To New Five-year Barcelona Contract, To Take 50% Wage Cut by ThierryJay: 6:20pm On Jul 15, 2021
OJEEMAH:
see why I dey call your senior lecturer?

grin grin grin grin lol u dey whine person wella o.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Super Falcons Arrive Nigeria With Their Trophy After Record Title Win. Photos / Mikel Obi's Babymama, Olga Enjoying Movie Nights With Their Daughter Mia & Ava. / FIFA World Cup Trophy To Arrive In Nigeria March 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.