Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

The 2nd Annual 10 Softest Niggas In The Game - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The 2nd Annual 10 Softest Niggas In The Game (5538 Views)

Mavin Means Mohits Artistes Versus Illuminati Niggas! / The 2nd Annual Official U.s.a Midwest Nigerian Independence Day Party / Niggas Lie Alot! Why Do Nigerian Artistes Lie in Their Songs & Fake Accents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 2nd Annual 10 Softest Niggas In The Game by Hardballer(m): 6:51pm On May 11, 2011
The 2nd Annual 10 Softest Niggas In The Game

Yeah at the rate that these wack niggas is fallin from the sky who can really wait a whole year n poo son? Whattup yalls. P-Tone aka the Mighty Fists of Hercules is back in the buildin nahmean. Welcome to the 2nd Annual Softest Niggas In The Game countdown yall. To keep this poo fair I aint gon mention no niggas from the first time around n poo. So now that we got the formalities out the way lets get into this poo. Word.

10. Lupe Fiasco

Ayo before Lasers son was jus ya typical above average sorta corny semi fruity but definitely lyrical backside rapper nahmean. He wasnt like the most incredible nigga breathin or nothin like that but son was still kinda nice namsayin. Then the niggas label started playin games wit his mind n poo, n long story short, he decided what he was gon do was make the lost C&C Music Factory album or some poo. You can feel feathers flyin out the speakers when those songs is playin son. This nigga makin will.i.am. seem like DMX yo. Lupe more delicate than paper panties rite now namsayin. If that snow nigga Tobey Maguire started rappin tomorrow Im pretty sure his album would sound a lot like Lasers yo. But the little homie probably gon bounce back from that corny poo when he drop FNL 2. Word is bond. Thats why he at the bottom of this list n poo. But til then I aint givin a frozen bleep bout this nigga.

9. J Cole

Its too bad yo cos son started out kinda ill nahmean. He still got potential but niggas aint jus gon 1) wait forever for son to come up wit a single that aint trash so that his label can finally greenlight his album n 2) let this nigga slowly transform into the nex Drizzy, like we aint noticin that bullshit. Let me make this clear tho, son IS NOT wack. But he IS softer than babys breath namsayin. I dont think theres ever been a nigga that talked bout all the poo he had to overcome on so many different songs namsayin. This nigga jus dont stop havin that chip on his shoulder. I dont mean like how M.O.P. got chips on they shoulders tho, I mean like how ya girl wanna have a serious talk bout her feelings 5 minutes into game 7 chip on his shoulder. Son is bitter yo. What the bleep you so mad bout son? Like all ya stars aint already aligned n poo. I hate a emotional backside nigga. Sons only a few music note tattoos away from bein a full blown naughty woman yo. But like I said he a talented little nigga so hopefully he stops actin like a human tampon n learns to lighten up. Cos I wanna see son do good forreal nahmean.

8. T.I.

This aint 2005 g. This nigga is a whole different animal rite now. Paper Trail was actually cool but sons been goin downhill ey since that time yall. Maybe thats got to do wit the some the lame moves he made after he got outta jail. Lets jus face summa these facts tho. No Mercy was audio nyquil son. If you listen close you could actually hear snoring in the background through all those songs n poo b. Nigga give the Crime Stoppers poo a rest, stop gettin knocked for silly poo, stop weepin in courtrooms, stop tryin to get niggas to rock that Akoo bullshit, n jus make another What You Know. N please yo, no more of these "inspirational" joints when you get released again g. We get it yo. Cmon Clifford. Either chill wit all that progesterone poo or jus hop into your little cloud car n drive ya backside back to Care-a-lot n leave rap alone til ya manhood re-emerges or some poo nahmean.

7. B.oB.

Son I wanna make it real clear that I dont hate this nigga. But he still soft as bleep yo. This that nigga that you see in the classroom carvin hearts wit arrows goin thru em on his desk. Son probably rocks cereal jewelry. I think that he be wantin to prove that he aint actually that tender tho namsayin. So he tried to get some beef to pop off wit that Tyler the Creator nigga. Thats like bein at a new school n wantin to show the other kids that you aint no naughty woman nigga so you go stomp some kid from the special ed class. I jus cant condone this niggas actions b. Like I said tho Tone aint got no hatred for this dude, but he really do seem like the type a nigga that would find a wounded butterfly n repair its wing n poo nahmean. Sons a meadow dweller. The nigga probably serenades birds n squirrels namsayin.

6. Puffy

Thanks for Biggie son, but please get the bleep outta here. Puff is like the nigga at the party that wont go home. Notice the joint was called "Coming Home", cos the nigga never actually GOES home namsayin. No nigga on the face of the earth has stuck around while doin almost nothin of importance for this long b. I think we was good after No Way Out son. You aint need to drop 4 other full albums after that tho. You coulda left b. Niggas coulda lived without Danity Kane n Ciroc. Son been on W.U.S.H status for a minute namsayin but I aint even frontin on the soft backside eurotrash Cirque du Soleil music he makin. Sons on this list cos his moistness levels has been percolatin like a muthafucka. This niggas blood is almost all champagne now. That might sound like some fly poo but you can see what the actual results is yaself namsayin.

5. Swizz Beatz

Aka Snoop Budden. Aka the rap Pau Gasol. Aka the McRib of hip hop. Aka the human yeast infection. Get this niggas dusty backside the bleep outta here already. Son cant contain his softness. The niggas favorite color is rainbow. The nigga only has two facial expressions: Jus been violated or bout to violation somebody. The nigga always either looks like he bout to violate a broad/nigga or he looks like the picture on a missing dog poster. This nigga made the same beat for the first 4 years of his career son. Now he jus the only nigga alive tryin to duplicate Diddy Dirty Money. Get him the bleep outta here.

4. Chris Breezy Brown aka Young Ike Turner aka the most emotional nigga alive aka bleep THIS NIGGAS LIFE.

I kno son aint a rapper, but how many these niggas really is anyway? The nigga coulda easily been #1 on the list but the competition kinda stiff (pause) these days yo. Son looks like he closes his eyes when he brushes his teeth nahmean. This is the type a nigga that wraps his mouth on the outside of the bottle when he has a beer. I hate this soft serve nigga wit my entire heart (pause) son. Get this pantyhose hearted nigga out my site b.

3. Mac Miller

If Hobbits rapped this is what they poo would sound like. I cant believe niggas actually listen to this toothpaste niggas music yo. Forreal forreal. This dude wrestles kittens yo. Son probably owns a giga pet namsayin. If you slapped  this dude it would probably sound like glass breakin. Son celebrated when the wicked witch got the house dropped on her b. Son probably lives in a mushshroom or some poo. Somebody needs to pour this milk dud midget muthafucka back into his Aveeno bottle n throw that poo into the ocean.

2. Yung Berg

Ayo this nigga dodged a bullet on the last list g. But only cos I forgot he existed n poo nahmean. But sons been makin all these power fails n gettin hisself back into the public eye n whatever. Son is the worst kind a soft nigga cos he dont even kno he soft nahmean. If reincarnation was real this nigga would come back as play doh son. Real talk. Son makes you wanna beat the porridge outta him. Thats why this nigga gets slapped at least twice a week yo. If you cant remember the punchline to a joke all you gotta say is "Yung Berg" n you gon get the same laughs anyway nahmean. Somebody needs to douche this niggas entire life son.

1. Aubrey/Drake

Aka the Ryan Seacrest of rap. Son is the safest nigga on earth. This the type a NAHGGER that old rich white men try to set up wit they daughters n poo. This nigga wasnt born yo, he was blossomed. When he aint startin pillow fights on tour n pollinatin flowers n poo son stays spittin wit that tenderized Stephen Hawking voice. The niggas heart got a ponytail. Son could probably make you any origami animal you ask him to namsayin. He the type a nigga to sprinkle rose pedals on his bed before he go to sleep n poo. Son could probably frost a cake usin his eyes nahmean. This niggas moms n pops basically got Rick Rolled when the doctor said "Its a boy!" But it aint like Tone wanna see the nigga get torn to pieces by a pack a wolves n poo. If I seen him would the god wanna beat the garnier fructis outta him? I dont kno b. Maybe?

By the way the homegirl @FeFeGirlWonder on twitter mighta said it best when she told me Aubrey was a pre-come baby. Word.

Aight peace.

Source : http://bigghostnahmean..com/2011/05/2nd-annual-10-softest-niggas-in-game.html
Re: The 2nd Annual 10 Softest Niggas In The Game by rapjunkie(m): 8:52pm On May 11, 2011
this s*hit is sooooooooo funny!!. . grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The 2nd Annual 10 Softest Niggas In The Game by Slyr0x: 5:02am On May 12, 2011
Re: The 2nd Annual 10 Softest Niggas In The Game by shotster50(m): 12:34am On May 13, 2011
Whoever sat down to think this poo up is obviously jobless,  They guys on the list are pussies but they are making money pussies,

This is whats wrong with HipHop,  always trying to pull our own down.

I am pissed off he had J Cole and Lupe in the same page as Yung Berg,  Like Negro please.

Naaaah who am i kidding,  this sh.it got me rolling on the floor ,  Funny stuff
Re: The 2nd Annual 10 Softest Niggas In The Game by Hardballer(m): 7:50am On May 13, 2011
^^^^ lol werd he went hard especially on drizzy and the pictures didnt help much either
Re: The 2nd Annual 10 Softest Niggas In The Game by shotster50(m): 11:52pm On May 13, 2011
2nd Annual Softest Niggas In The Game HONORABLE MENTIONS

Ayo Whattup its P-Tone aka the Almighty Theodore. First off I wanna say thank you to eybody that supported the movement to get these leotard rockin niggas the Bleep outta here. The response to the list was even bigger this time round nahmean. Thats bringin us one step closer to gettin these spa rap niggas out the door n makin room for the real artists, the niggas wit integrity n pride n dignity, shit like that. There was a couple niggas that got left off the countdown that I aint really wanna neglect like that tho namsayin. So we here today to honor this dynamic duo rite here. Put ya hands together for Soulja Boy n Bow Wow aka Robin n Robin.

Re: The 2nd Annual 10 Softest Niggas In The Game by shotster50(m): 11:53pm On May 13, 2011
Soulja Boy

Look at this niggas face son. You kno the god aint no photoshop savvy nigga like that yo. Jus like wit that T.I. photo, you probably notice that there aint a gun pointed at this niggas head or nothin. Son actually takin time out his day to walk into a bathroom n strip down n snap a quick shot of hisself lookin like prison candy. Cos he feelin hisself THAT much b. But forreal yo this nigga is a pioneer son namsayin. You gotta give credit where its due namsayin. He was jus ya average nigga wit a 5th grade education n a laptop at one time b. NOW look at the nigga. He saw that the bar for bein a rapper was so low that it probably couldnt get any lower, cos the nigga Gucci Mane had already made it so that niggas aint even hafta have anything even close to actual skill to be a rapper. But he saw how low it was n he did the impossible b, he lowered the bar. This nigga kicked the door wide open for all the wackest niggas in the world to get in the game nahmean. This nigga opened the floodgates son. He brought a whole ocean of wack niggas behind him yo. Son is the Moses of wack niggas namsayin. This nigga parted a whole sea of quality music n brought his peoples to the promise land nahmean. He came down from the mountains wit 2 tablets n upon those tablets were the commandments of the wack nigga. The 10 wack nigga commandments are as follows son,

1. Thou shall abstain from intelligence
2. Thou shall only praise the wack nigga god Yung Berg n no other
3. Thou shall hide behind other niggas when faced wit danger
4. Thou shall tattoo coon imagery on thy body n face
5. Thou shall dance for chicken
6. Thou shall not have skill
7. Thou shall work to set Black folks back 400 years wit thy music
8. Thou shall be a cornball
9. Thou shall not pay respects to thy forefathers
10. Thou shall not have dignity

After he done conquered all the various aspects of bein a wack ass nigga he for some reason still needed to ensure that his softness was made very clear to niggas tho. The nigga wanted to hold belts in multiple divisions n shit g. So son jumped on the cover of the most popular music magazine IN THE WORLD to let niggas kno that 50 Cent was in his corner namsayin. This nigga basically sent out a warnin shot to let niggas eywhere kno that if you bleeped wit him he would get actor extraordinaire Curtis "W.U.S.H." Jackson to come knock ya sandcastles over nahmean. Listen yo, the little niggas music is dogshit b, but this move is what makes him one of the softest niggas known to man. Lil B makes garbage ass music too son, n he got the intelligence of a rock son. Im sayin theres literally rocks out there that got higher IQs than that ratchet nigga Lil B son. This is a scientific fact, but the nigga aint hidin behind nobody at least. Cmon yo. Stop it yall. Bleep Soulja Boy n eybody that listens to that niggas music son. Seriously yo. You are a muthafuckin slowpoke if you dig that niggas shit namsayin. No hate son, Im jus sayin.

Re: The 2nd Annual 10 Softest Niggas In The Game by shotster50(m): 11:53pm On May 13, 2011
Bow Wow

Now what you gon say bout this nigga that aint already been said a million times already g? First off this wack nigga is 24 son. Can we stop treatin the nigga like he a child yo? Jus cos he 5' 2" n still weighs in double digits n got the physique of Agent Cody Banks dont mean he aint no adult nahmean. The nigga Biggie was dead at 24 fam. Do the math namsayin. Look what that nigga Big Poppa contributed to hip hop n look at what THIS nigga has done wit HIS life. Look son, the nigga is a bitch. There really aint nothin more you can say bout him. Like straight the Bleep up, son, is, a, bonafied BITCH. The nigga is a human birthday candle. This nigga so light in the ass he makes Drake seem like Cleo from Set It Off. Son probably blows dandelions when he chillin. Who takes this nigga seriously b? Word is bond tho son should be thankful that the god of wack Yung Berg exists cos he takin a lot of bullets for this nigga rite now. If Berg didnt exist this nigga would still be rockin the crown for all that wack shit. Son originated all that wack shit that Berg been doin. Son has a 4th degree black belt in softness namsayin. He done conquered all there is to conquer as a soft ass nigga. When you come up under Jermaine Dupri aka Diet Diddy aka the least successful successful nigga around, you really dont got much of a choice. Jermaine Yoda'd the niggas career to make sure that son was the Luke Skywalker of soft niggas. Luckily son got deep pockets so he can afford to bribe niggas wit actual credibility to hop on his songs namsayin. That nigga bout to have more guest appearances than a Shaq album wit his nex joint too yo. Watch for that shit. Son aint pullin no punches. Also he one of the latest niggas to hop into that bucket of marshmallows they callin a label wit them Young Money niggas. Wayne really buildin a army of cupcakes over there son. Anyways yo, between this nigga n Sista Soulja we got a New Jack City II joint n we gettin a Juice remake, tell me this is jus unnecessary hatin still son.
Aight peace.

Totally unrelated to all this shit yo, but raps Chandler Bing is back wit another effeminate ass hook on this shit rite here. I swear yall muthafuckas is still makin excuses for this nigga. But thats right Aubrey back, Aubrey back, Aint like the song is wack as Bleep but this nigga should be makin any normal heterosexual dude uncomfortable wit this croonin shit by now forreal. Like forreal forreal son.

Re: The 2nd Annual 10 Softest Niggas In The Game by shotster50(m): 12:01am On May 14, 2011
Whoever writes that blog is a joker, 
Just a thought tho,  if someone were to do this with Naija rappers, i bet they'd be out on Twitter crying like pussi.es
Re: The 2nd Annual 10 Softest Niggas In The Game by Ignatio(m): 4:58pm On May 15, 2011
@poster, so what's ya point? Does their sofness in anyway affect our life? Dudes are making their money n u r somewhere behind a computer hating.
I see u the type that loves killin people lyrics.
What have u achieved in hip hop? Before u point a finger know that other fingers r pointing at you.
Get a job.
Re: The 2nd Annual 10 Softest Niggas In The Game by Hardballer(m): 5:16pm On May 15, 2011
Ignatio:

@poster, so what's ya point? Does their sofness in anyway affect our life? Dudes are making their money n u r somewhere behind a computer hating.
I see u the type that loves killin people lyrics.
What have u achieved in hip hop? Before u point a finger know that other fingers r pointing at you.
Get a job.

@ dis dude . lighten the bleep up . firstly if your dum a$$ checked the list to the end u shd see i didnt wite this secondly if your dum a$$ cant see the humor in this i advice u find the tallest building where your at and jump the f*ck off lol . . . what u mad for are u the guy lapping drake in the picture  grin grin in essence

Re: The 2nd Annual 10 Softest Niggas In The Game by Hardballer(m): 8:04pm On May 15, 2011
shotster50:

1. Thou shall abstain from intelligence
2. Thou shall only praise the wack nigga god Yung Berg n no other
3. Thou shall hide behind other niggas when faced wit danger
4. Thou shall tattoo coon imagery on thy body n face
5. Thou shall dance for chicken
6. Thou shall not have skill
7. Thou shall work to set Black folks back 400 years wit thy music
8. Thou shall be a cornball
9. Thou shall not pay respects to thy forefathers
10. Thou shall not have dignity

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The 2nd Annual 10 Softest Niggas In The Game by shotster50(m): 10:29pm On May 15, 2011
The death of the sesnse of humour lol
Re: The 2nd Annual 10 Softest Niggas In The Game by yinkalink(f): 5:21am On May 16, 2011
Lol
Its ur opinion anywae
Lupe? Drake?
Re: The 2nd Annual 10 Softest Niggas In The Game by McCoy91(m): 7:44am On May 16, 2011
Damn, this isht is soooo funny, namsaying? Soooo funny. Dayuuum!
Re: The 2nd Annual 10 Softest Niggas In The Game by 04kaa: 8:42am On May 16, 2011
shotster50:

if someone were to do this with Naija rappers, i bet they'd be out on Twitter crying like pussi.es

maybe u shotster or hardballer should write one for naija rappers .it would be effing hilarious , lmao. grin
Re: The 2nd Annual 10 Softest Niggas In The Game by shotster50(m): 1:11am On Jun 12, 2011
Re: The 2nd Annual 10 Softest Niggas In The Game by slimshay(m): 9:38am On Jun 12, 2011
Lil Wayne is building an army of cupcakes

Bwahahahahahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The 2nd Annual 10 Softest Niggas In The Game by Ibime(m): 2:53pm On Jun 12, 2011
This sh@t is funny as hell. . .but true!!!
Re: The 2nd Annual 10 Softest Niggas In The Game by shotster50(m): 10:42pm On Jun 12, 2011
Take Care

Ayo whattup yalls its P-Tone back in effect, cashin checks n breakin soft niggas necks. I apologize for not blessin yall wit no jewelz for a minute like that namsayin. I jus been workin at expandin the Starks empire n what have you. But Im gon try n keep this shit more regular forreal yo. For anybody that peeps my shit, even yall hatin ass niggas, I got nothin but love for yalls. So thank you namsayin. Anyhow my man the legendary Hex Murda got at me today n son asked me what I thought bout the nigga Aubrey callin his nex album "Take Care". We was buildin on that topic for a minute nahmean. Niggas was discussin the peculiarity of havin a joint called "Take Care" so on n so forth. But instead of jus sayin ayo I think son a gay ass muthafucka for that shit rite there b, I think we was sorta lookin at that shit from the perspective of a soft ass nigga for a moment n examinin the possible reasons for him bein a cornball like that. Like truthfully this nigga probably been guilty of all kinds a suspect shit son. One look at this nigga n you kno he probably been involved in all types a suspectivity over the years yo. I dont mean that in no disrespectful kinda way. Word. But if somebody asked me ayo Tone you think this nigga ever caught snowflakes on his tongue before? I would say yeah. Absolutely yo. If somebody asked me ayo Tone you think that if we was watchin figure skatin wit that nigga Aubrey that he could tell niggas the difference between a triple toe loop n a triple lutz? Again yo I gotta say no doubt pa. That aint the types a shit that the average nigga be knowin but I think that son can definitely tell the difference g. If somebody asked ayo Toney you think this nigga ever nursed a insect or small rodent back to health? Word is bond yo I gotta say hell yeah g. Probably jus yesterday even. N there aint really nothin wrong wit that namsayin. I mean son probably got a nursery at his crib where he helps orphaned animals all the time son. But you also gotta ask yaself, how many niggas you got in ya circle that be knowin n doin shit like that namsayin. This nigga wanna live that exotic life but he straddlin a fine line between bein a dude wit some culture to him n bein a straight pillow bitin ass nigga. But I aint mad at son. I wish him well b. Ya boy aint bear no ill will toward that nigga whatsoever namsayin. That bein said I would like to present to yalls another gallery dedicated to that nigga Aubrey. Once again the captions reflect what was more than likely bein said or goin thru sons head at that time nahmean.
Aight peace.

Re: The 2nd Annual 10 Softest Niggas In The Game by shotster50(m): 10:44pm On Jun 12, 2011
"I dont care who knows either boy!"

Re: The 2nd Annual 10 Softest Niggas In The Game by shotster50(m): 10:46pm On Jun 12, 2011
"Eeeeeeeeeee can I keep her? Can I can I can I??!!!"

Re: The 2nd Annual 10 Softest Niggas In The Game by shotster50(m): 10:47pm On Jun 12, 2011
"All I neeeeed in this life of sin, "

Re: The 2nd Annual 10 Softest Niggas In The Game by shotster50(m): 10:48pm On Jun 12, 2011
"Down to riiiide to the bluhhh-dy end, "

Re: The 2nd Annual 10 Softest Niggas In The Game by shotster50(m): 10:48pm On Jun 12, 2011
"Look for meeee"

Re: The 2nd Annual 10 Softest Niggas In The Game by shotster50(m): 10:49pm On Jun 12, 2011
"mmmmmmm, so warm"

Re: The 2nd Annual 10 Softest Niggas In The Game by shotster50(m): 10:49pm On Jun 12, 2011
", so when he pushed my head down I went like this, "

Re: The 2nd Annual 10 Softest Niggas In The Game by shotster50(m): 10:50pm On Jun 12, 2011
"It was MY turn to wear that"

Re: The 2nd Annual 10 Softest Niggas In The Game by shotster50(m): 10:51pm On Jun 12, 2011
"Ha ha ha, we're jussa couple a white dudes havin a laugh, "

Re: The 2nd Annual 10 Softest Niggas In The Game by shotster50(m): 10:51pm On Jun 12, 2011
"This isn't what it looks like, I swear"

Re: The 2nd Annual 10 Softest Niggas In The Game by shotster50(m): 11:15pm On Jun 12, 2011
"Ew I think its touchin my thingy"

Re: The 2nd Annual 10 Softest Niggas In The Game by shotster50(m): 11:16pm On Jun 12, 2011
"Wayne said this outfit was FLAAAMES yo"

(1) (2) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD : Zlatan Ibile – Quilox [mp3] / DOWNLOAD: Dj Jimmy Jatt Ft. Wizkid - Feeling The Beat (prod. Del B) / Download Music - Oyi By 2baba -tuface

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.