Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,010 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

Cheer Up!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cheer Up!!! (10173 Views)

Cheer Up Please It Won't Get Worse. / Cheer Up... / Cheer Up, The Battle Is Over. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheer Up!!! by Corrections: 5:34am On Jul 15, 2021
CHEER UP

There are days when the mountains and thick darkness surround us. In these days, everything looks aimless or hopeless. In times like this, know that God has your interests at heart. God is always interested in rescuing people from their problems (God fills the hungry with good things).

Psalm 107:8-9
"Let them give thanks to the Lord for his unfailing love and his wonderful deeds for men, for he satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things." Psalm 107:8-9[/b]

God didn't promise us that there wouldn't be problems, but he did promise us an escape from the problem (rest).

John 16:33
33 "I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace." In this world, you will have trouble. But take heart! "I have overcome the world." [/b]

God's plan for us is unshakable, and even in the storm, thick darkness, or troubles, he will surely get you to the promised land here on earth and in heaven. There is a very BIG HOPE waiting for you; that problem won't end your future if you can tap into these promises of God.

Jer 29:11

11 "I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Jesus is telling us to be cheerful, even if we are facing difficulties, because we will overcome them if we believe.There is no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.

Rom 8:1

Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.

All you need to do is come and hold on to God's promises through our Lord Jesus Christ, confessing and believing them. Ask for mercy and forgiveness, and stay away from sin (ask for special grace or help for this, and God will undoubtedly assist you).

Matt11:28

"Come to Me, all you who labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. My yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

HOW TO CONNECT TO GOD

The simple way to connect to God is through Jesus just ask him to come into your life and be the lord and saviour of your life forever, follow and believe in him.

John14:6
Jesus told him ' I am the way-
Yes, and the truth and the life. No one can GET to the father except by means of me (JESUS ).

John14:1
Let not your heart be troubled. You are trust in God now trust in me ( JESUS ).

John15:23
Anyone that is hating me ( JESUS )
is hating the father (GOD)

Colossian 2: 10
So you have everything when you have christ and you are filled with GOD through your union with CHRIST. He is the highest RULER, with authority over every other power.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheer Up!!! by Corrections: 6:08am On Jul 16, 2021
smiley
Re: Cheer Up!!! by Corrections: 7:57am On Jul 17, 2021
Corrections:
CHEER UP

There are days when the mountains and thick darkness surround us. In these days everything looks aimless or hopeless. In times like this know that God has your interest at heart. God is always interested in lifting people out of their problem ( the hungry God fills with good things )

“Let them give thanks to the Lord for his unfailing love and his wonderful deeds for men, for he satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things.” Psalm 107:8-9[/b]

God didn't promise us that there won't be problem but did promised us an escape from the problem ( rest )

33 “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”[/b]

God's plan for us is unshakable even in the storm, thick darkness or troubles he will surely get you to the promised land here on earth and heaven. There is a very BIG HOPE waiting for you, that problem won't end your future if you can tap into these promises of God.

11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Jesus is telling us to cheer up even in whatever challenges we might be going through because we shall come out of it if we can believe. There is no condemnation to them who are in Christ Jesus.

All you need to do is to come and hold on to God's promises through our lord Jesus Christ confessing and believing them. Ask for mercy with forgiveness and stay off sin ( ask for special grace or help for this and God would surely help you )

“Come to Me, all you who labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.

HOW TO CONNECT TO GOD

Yes, and the truth and the life. No one can GET to the father except by means of me (JESUS ).

So you have everything when you have christ and you are filled with GOD through your union with CHRIST. He is the highest RULER, with authority over every other power.

Re: Cheer Up!!! by Corrections: 7:16am On Jul 18, 2021
wink
Re: Cheer Up!!! by Corrections: 6:07am On Jul 19, 2021
Morning!!
Re: Cheer Up!!! by Corrections: 7:53am On Jul 20, 2021
Happy holiday!!
Re: Cheer Up!!! by Corrections: 4:03am On Jul 21, 2021
smiley
Re: Cheer Up!!! by Corrections: 8:44am On Jul 22, 2021
smiley
Re: Cheer Up!!! by Corrections: 4:48am On Jul 23, 2021
It is well with you.
Re: Cheer Up!!! by Corrections: 7:29am On Jul 24, 2021
Corrections:
CHEER UP

There are days when the mountains and thick darkness surround us. In these days everything looks aimless or hopeless. In times like this know that God has your interest at heart. God is always interested in lifting people out of their problem ( the hungry God fills with good things )

“Let them give thanks to the Lord for his unfailing love and his wonderful deeds for men, for he satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things.” Psalm 107:8-9[/b]

God didn't promise us that there won't be problem but did promised us an escape from the problem ( rest )

33 “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”[/b]

God's plan for us is unshakable even in the storm, thick darkness or troubles he will surely get you to the promised land here on earth and heaven. There is a very BIG HOPE waiting for you, that problem won't end your future if you can tap into these promises of God.

11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Jesus is telling us to cheer up even in whatever challenges we might be going through because we shall come out of it if we can believe. There is no condemnation to them who are in Christ Jesus.

All you need to do is to come and hold on to God's promises through our lord Jesus Christ confessing and believing them. Ask for mercy with forgiveness and stay off sin ( ask for special grace or help for this and God would surely help you )

“Come to Me, all you who labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.

HOW TO CONNECT TO GOD

Re: Cheer Up!!! by Corrections: 8:02am On Jul 25, 2021
happy sunday!
Re: Cheer Up!!! by Corrections: 8:22am On Jul 27, 2021
smiley
Re: Cheer Up!!! by Corrections: 6:51am On Jul 28, 2021
Corrections:
CHEER UP

HOW TO CONNECT TO GOD

Re: Cheer Up!!! by Corrections: 6:05am On Jul 29, 2021
wink
Re: Cheer Up!!! by Corrections: 8:34am On Jul 30, 2021
Corrections:
CHEER UP

HOW TO CONNECT TO GOD

Re: Cheer Up!!! by Corrections: 6:09am On Jul 31, 2021
wink
Re: Cheer Up!!! by Corrections: 6:12am On Aug 01, 2021
happy sunday!
Re: Cheer Up!!! by Corrections: 7:36am On Aug 02, 2021
smiley
Re: Cheer Up!!! by Corrections: 6:32am On Aug 03, 2021
Corrections:
CHEER UP

HOW TO CONNECT TO GOD

Re: Cheer Up!!! by Corrections: 7:56am On Aug 04, 2021
smiley
Re: Cheer Up!!! by Corrections: 8:01am On Aug 05, 2021
wink
Re: Cheer Up!!! by Corrections: 8:12am On Aug 06, 2021
smiley
Re: Cheer Up!!! by Corrections: 9:52am On Aug 07, 2021
smiley
Re: Cheer Up!!! by Corrections: 5:57am On Aug 08, 2021
Corrections:
CHEER UP

HOW TO CONNECT TO GOD

Re: Cheer Up!!! by Corrections: 8:32am On Aug 10, 2021
smiley
Re: Cheer Up!!! by Corrections: 9:01am On Aug 11, 2021
wink
Re: Cheer Up!!! by Corrections: 8:41am On Aug 12, 2021
cheesy
Re: Cheer Up!!! by Corrections: 8:08am On Aug 13, 2021
Corrections:
CHEER UP

HOW TO CONNECT TO GOD

Re: Cheer Up!!! by Corrections: 8:10am On Aug 14, 2021
smiley
Re: Cheer Up!!! by Corrections: 4:50pm On Aug 15, 2021
smiley happy sunday.
Re: Cheer Up!!! by Corrections: 8:29am On Aug 16, 2021
smiley
Re: Cheer Up!!! by Corrections: 9:57am On Aug 17, 2021
Corrections:
CHEER UP

HOW TO CONNECT TO GOD

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Jesus So Powerful, So Useless: The Name Above All Names On Useless List / CONFIRMED: Biblical Queen Sheba Died And Buried In Nigeria (PHOTOS) / Why Do Churches Pay Their Instrumentalists?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.