Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

Garba Postpones Nnamdi Kanu Case Indefinitely - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Garba Postpones Nnamdi Kanu Case Indefinitely (3503 Views)

UN Queries Nigerian Government Over Nnamdi Kanu's Case / Car Radio Tax In Lagos: Judge Adjourns Case Indefinitely / Abuja Court Adjourns Melaye’s Case Indefinitely On Health Grounds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Garba Postpones Nnamdi Kanu Case Indefinitely by nairalandankrah: 7:39am On Jul 15, 2021
Quota system judges! Why are you people running away from your own court? A date you all fixed?? grin

It's obvious you have no case against him, why fix a date when you know you will be going on vacation?
#Zoo people#

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Garba Postpones Nnamdi Kanu Case Indefinitely by BosseJ: 7:43am On Jul 15, 2021
Smh. I see the FG turning this MNK case into another El-Zakzaki type. His only hope of freedom might be another escape or at worst death while in detention.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Garba Postpones Nnamdi Kanu Case Indefinitely by eyenogoquiet(m): 7:44am On Jul 15, 2021
Nigeria my country grin grin
Re: Garba Postpones Nnamdi Kanu Case Indefinitely by AlexBells(m): 7:45am On Jul 15, 2021
Okay, nothing too bad, it is better that way, all we need is let him access quality medicals, stay fine and fit, the tension is too high for him to face public trial, my prayers are with him,

1 Like

Re: Garba Postpones Nnamdi Kanu Case Indefinitely by Kanixt(m): 7:46am On Jul 15, 2021
At the end of 2023 Nnamdi Kanu will come out victorious while ICC awaits Buhari.

Don't be hopeless.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Garba Postpones Nnamdi Kanu Case Indefinitely by Lifestone(m): 7:47am On Jul 15, 2021
Count vacation is normal and part of the Nigeria legal calender
Re: Garba Postpones Nnamdi Kanu Case Indefinitely by 9Stamp(f): 7:47am On Jul 15, 2021
BosseJ:
Smh. I see the FG turning this MNK case into another El-Zakzaki type. His only hope of freedom might be another escape or at worst death while in detention.
His apppers to be even more serious because it's not only against the federal government but against the police force and the army.
Alot of people were in his support but the moment police met started getting killed, that's why the search for him and catch him

7 Likes

Re: Garba Postpones Nnamdi Kanu Case Indefinitely by OssyMalik: 7:49am On Jul 15, 2021
Kill Nnamdi Kanu and one million Nnamdi Kanu will rise up from the east.

Useless terrorists in government

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Garba Postpones Nnamdi Kanu Case Indefinitely by ThatFairGuy1: 7:51am On Jul 15, 2021
Your leader is rotting away in prison but you couldn't see.

You'll understand later

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Garba Postpones Nnamdi Kanu Case Indefinitely by ignis: 7:51am On Jul 15, 2021
nairalandankrah:
Quota system judges! Why are you people running away from your own court? A date you all fixed?? grin

It's obvious you have no case against him, why fix a date when you know you will be going on vacation?
#Zoo people#

Not yet confirmed
Re: Garba Postpones Nnamdi Kanu Case Indefinitely by MadamVanessa(f): 7:53am On Jul 15, 2021
Non of the quota system idiot is fit to loose the shoe lace of MNK including the dullarrd in the zoo rock .

6 Likes

Re: Garba Postpones Nnamdi Kanu Case Indefinitely by Tk4all(m): 7:55am On Jul 15, 2021
The guy is in for a long thing!

If bubu can lock Dasuki for years without recourse to law or due process, I don't see NMK coming out soon. Maybe after bubu's tenure or pressure from the international community. He should just prepare for the worst cos those guys are terrible especially that AGF.

I'm not pro-biafra but I don't see anything wrong for one to strive for his/her Independence, and to think they are releasing book Haram members back into the society daily to continue their good work is another concern and very annoying.

I personally support Nigeria break up cos this marriage is not working and their is no hope for it due to our leaders mentality

1 Like

Re: Garba Postpones Nnamdi Kanu Case Indefinitely by vedaxcool(m): 7:58am On Jul 15, 2021
grin grin grin grin beerfraud made in aba post as usual. Useless Cowardly terrorists expect because of a useless unchained mad dog, judges will rewrite their plans not knowing that the terrorist ranks low in priority.

1 Like

Re: Garba Postpones Nnamdi Kanu Case Indefinitely by vedaxcool(m): 8:01am On Jul 15, 2021
[s]
Tk4all:
The guy is in for a long thing!

If bubu can lock Dasuki for years without recourse to law or due process, I don't see NMK coming out soon. Maybe after bubu's tenure or pressure from the international community. He should just prepare for the worst cos those guys are terrible especially that AGF.

I'm not pro-biafra but I don't see anything wrong for one to strive for his/her Independence, and to think they are releasing book Haram members back into the society daily to continue their good work is another concern and very annoying.

I personally support Nigeria break up cos this marriage is not working and their is no hope for it due to our leaders mentality
[/s]

Had his foolish incitement consumed anyone personal to you, then you understand that violence have no place in any society. Lawlessness will always attract it's opposite; law enforcement.

5 Likes

Re: Garba Postpones Nnamdi Kanu Case Indefinitely by realstars: 8:07am On Jul 15, 2021
Hs It Going To Be An Inconclusive Case? Or Maybe Kanus is Over Sick And Is Under Treatment At The Moment.
Re: Garba Postpones Nnamdi Kanu Case Indefinitely by funkekemi(f): 8:13am On Jul 15, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Your leader is rotting away in prison but you couldn't see.

You'll understand later
we have been down this lane before , last time your senior zombies said alot worst than this but we overcame all of them , as an ipob member I'm proud of my leader and he 100 million times a man you can wish to be

3 Likes

Re: Garba Postpones Nnamdi Kanu Case Indefinitely by Elock1: 8:16am On Jul 15, 2021
angry
Re: Garba Postpones Nnamdi Kanu Case Indefinitely by MrColdsweat: 8:17am On Jul 15, 2021
Shows they are actually scared of meeting Kanu in court.

1 Like

Re: Garba Postpones Nnamdi Kanu Case Indefinitely by ThatFairGuy1: 8:17am On Jul 15, 2021
Mr Canceller, MadamVanessa, Achalugonwa MsAllison NgadaAwo cheesy it's an utmost insult to have likened Cownu the Terrorist as someone I would love to be.

How on Earth
funkekemi:
we have been down this lane before , last time your senior zombies said alot worst than this but we overcame all of them , as an ipob member I'm proud of my leader and he 100 million times a man you can wish to be

3 Likes

Re: Garba Postpones Nnamdi Kanu Case Indefinitely by Maxymilliano(m): 8:19am On Jul 15, 2021
The vacation is an annual event the precedes Kanu arraignment, he will have to endure the five start treatments he enjoys at DSS custody till September.

1 Like

Re: Garba Postpones Nnamdi Kanu Case Indefinitely by 2ndBase: 8:19am On Jul 15, 2021
The courts that recently called off their months strike is now going on vacation. Everything wrong with the way we think and behave

1 Like

Re: Garba Postpones Nnamdi Kanu Case Indefinitely by 2ndBase: 8:26am On Jul 15, 2021
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Had his foolish incitement consumed anyone personal to you, then you understand that violence have no place in any society. Lawlessness will always attract it's opposite; law enforcement.

Because the invasion of his house in September 2017 that killed 28 persons did not affect your relatives that is why you are talking. I don't hold brief for violence or whatever madness but the FG should have behaved themselves before now. He told the whole world that he is ready to defend himself in the court. Why invading his house.

1 Like

Re: Garba Postpones Nnamdi Kanu Case Indefinitely by jlinkd78(m): 8:27am On Jul 15, 2021
Noted
Re: Garba Postpones Nnamdi Kanu Case Indefinitely by hardbody: 8:34am On Jul 15, 2021
vedaxcool:
grin grin grin grin beerfraud made in aba post as usual. Useless Cowardly terrorists expect because of a useless unchained mad dog, judges will rewrite their plans not knowing that the terrorist ranks low in priority.

Courts go on recess at this time every year. It is the end of a Legal year and another starts in September. This ain't got a thing to do with anyone.
Re: Garba Postpones Nnamdi Kanu Case Indefinitely by yanabasee1(m): 8:37am On Jul 15, 2021
BosseJ:

Just to shut him down till 2023
Re: Garba Postpones Nnamdi Kanu Case Indefinitely by vedaxcool(m): 8:40am On Jul 15, 2021
[s]
2ndBase:

Because the invasion of his house in September 2017 that killed 28 persons did not affect your relatives that is why you are talking. I don't hold brief for violence or whatever madness but the FG should have behaved themselves before now. He told the whole world that he is ready to defend himself in the court. Why invading his house.
[/s]

You are fooling yourself terrorist sympathizer. grin grin grin grin Ipob terrorists are as cowardly as their master.

https://dailytrust.com/ipob-kills-13-traders-in-enugu-imo-in-1-week

Re: Garba Postpones Nnamdi Kanu Case Indefinitely by vedaxcool(m): 8:43am On Jul 15, 2021
hardbody:

Courts go on recess at this time every year. It is the end of a Legal year and another starts in September. This ain't got a thing to do with anyone.

But Ipob said everything including Judges going to toilet has everything to do with them. Beerfraud must be eupheminism for very dull adults.

1 Like

Re: Garba Postpones Nnamdi Kanu Case Indefinitely by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 15, 2021
Igbos must surely come here to mastubate in

Re: Garba Postpones Nnamdi Kanu Case Indefinitely by colorsofrainbow: 8:59am On Jul 15, 2021
vedaxcool:

But Ipob said everything including Judges going to toilet has everything to do with them. Beerfraud must be eupheminism for very dull adults.
Is that why bandits(bokoharam) are kidnaping and raping innocent kids upandan and Buhari is sponsoring them?
See the face of your Fulani terrorist brother who came to blow up innocent kids in school in Biafraland.

Re: Garba Postpones Nnamdi Kanu Case Indefinitely by Tranquillity360: 9:11am On Jul 15, 2021
nairalandankrah:

#Zoo people#
Zoo government should continue running away from their kangaroo court,that's what happens when you are a failure.

Zombies will not ask why their zoo government is wasting time to sentence Kanu to death since they have all the evidence to nail him.
Re: Garba Postpones Nnamdi Kanu Case Indefinitely by RobbStark(m): 9:12am On Jul 15, 2021
Fozapi, your lord kanu is in for a long ride
I hope you join him soon
Ewu

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

South East Vs South West Presidency, Who Would SS People Support? / Just In: Oyedepo Reacts To The Leaked Viral Audio / Atiku: No Matter Attempts To Twist Facts, Tinubu’s INEC Certificate Is Forgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.