Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,388 members, 7,808,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

How Can We Protect Northern Christian Minorities From Islamic Terrorists? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Can We Protect Northern Christian Minorities From Islamic Terrorists? (1422 Views)

Northern Christian Heavyweights Launch Offensive Against Tinubu, Shettima / Northern Christian Clergies To Hold One-Million-man Prayer Rally For Tinubu / #ESN: These Terrorists Are Why We Protect Our Land With Eastern Security Networ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can We Protect Northern Christian Minorities From Islamic Terrorists? by mp3ree: 10:40am On Jul 15, 2021
modsfucker:
Dan kutumar ubanka thousands that have been killed in Zamfara, Katsina etc, are they christians? Can you just concentrate on your fucking South and the ritual killings and cultism going on therein? Whoever feels the North is too hot for him should go and join his Christian counterparts in the other part of the divide.

Pretending as if you care for them, and when they visit you call them Hausa/Fulani.. Nonsense
Oga shut up, if you don't have anything to contribute then stay mute.. Bororo
Re: How Can We Protect Northern Christian Minorities From Islamic Terrorists? by modsfucker: 10:40am On Jul 15, 2021
VEXT:

kai wawa mara hankali, ban damu da abin da za ka taba fada ba, amma na san wata rana wadannan 'yan fashi za su kashe ka..

Gara in kasance tare da 'yan uwana Kiristoci, da in kasance tare da' Yan ta'adda !!

Christians in the north,protect your self, don't wait for any one to protect you..Those Islamic soldier's are doing the work of jihad.

Ka dade baka tafi wajen yan uwan naka ba... I'd be much impressed if you relocate right now, any further delay makes you a hypocrite... Who doesn't know munafincin da kukeyi a kan Arewa Ultimately, shine za'a raba kasa, idan aka raba zamuga shegen kafirin da zai bude baki yayi magana.
Re: How Can We Protect Northern Christian Minorities From Islamic Terrorists? by VEXT: 10:43am On Jul 15, 2021
modsfucker:

Ka dade baka tafi wajen yan uwan naka ba... I'd be much impressed if you relocate right now, any further delay makes you a hypocrite... Who doesn't know munafincin da kukeyi a kan Arewa Ultimately, shine za'a raba kasa, idan aka raba zamuga shegen kafirin da zai bude baki yayi magana.

E pain m,head slamming muhammadian infidel..

1 Like

Re: How Can We Protect Northern Christian Minorities From Islamic Terrorists? by modsfucker: 10:47am On Jul 15, 2021
VEXT:

E pain m,head slamming muhammadian infidel..

Ohhh you're still here yearning rubbish huh? Ashe naka wasane. I thought you're already on your way to Imo or Anambra... Wawa kawai.
Re: How Can We Protect Northern Christian Minorities From Islamic Terrorists? by modsfucker: 10:49am On Jul 15, 2021
mp3ree:

Oga shut up, if you don't have anything to contribute then stay mute.. Bororo

You know we have two types of Bororo, and you left them at home while coming out... Greet them for me when you're back at home... In case you didn't get the gist, I meant the two Bororos who copulate to born you.
Re: How Can We Protect Northern Christian Minorities From Islamic Terrorists? by Joromi1: 10:49am On Jul 15, 2021
99% of Fulani Muslims are terrorists.

1 Like

Re: How Can We Protect Northern Christian Minorities From Islamic Terrorists? by modsfucker: 10:50am On Jul 15, 2021
OBALOLA55:
LALASTICLALA MYND44

Cry me a River...
Re: How Can We Protect Northern Christian Minorities From Islamic Terrorists? by VEXT: 10:53am On Jul 15, 2021
modsfucker:

Ohhh you're still here yearning rubbish huh? Ashe naka wasane. I thought you're already on your way to Imo or Anambra... Wawa kawai.

kai wawa dabba,I can stay in any part of Christian area in the North,you and your Islamic soldiers can't do anything....
Head slamming muhammadian infidel

1 Like

Re: How Can We Protect Northern Christian Minorities From Islamic Terrorists? by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 15, 2021
FoolishBoy419:

Like I said, my family background has immunized me from your idiotic mindset. What we want is peace for everyone and not for one religious group.

Secondly, you don't even have an understanding of who bandits are. Most of them care very little about religion. All that they know is their cattle, and most especially, their money. They have no allegiance to religion so if you can't wish for peace, then you are welcome to keep ranting. I'm done here cool
Fulani terrorists care about religion they are not bandits
Re: How Can We Protect Northern Christian Minorities From Islamic Terrorists? by OBALOLA55(m): 11:00am On Jul 15, 2021
ALHAJI OJIOFOR WHATS YOUR OPINION ON THIS
Re: How Can We Protect Northern Christian Minorities From Islamic Terrorists? by OBALOLA55(m): 11:01am On Jul 15, 2021
Joromi1:
99% of Fulani Muslims are terrorists.
SO SAYS ABDUL FULANI
Re: How Can We Protect Northern Christian Minorities From Islamic Terrorists? by Ojiofor: 11:03am On Jul 15, 2021
FoolishBoy419:
Here's a funny thing about southern Nigerians. When bandits kill Muslims in the north (which is much more rampant), they celebrate and mock the north without any reference to religion but when the same bandits attack southern Kaduna, they start making it look as if Christians are the only victims of unrest in northern Nigeria.

Pathetic souls

The question is,why are the muslims killing everyone?
What is it.Na only una waka come?
Una go kill as Bokoharam kill as ISWAP kill bandits kill as Fulani herdsmen haba na wetin?
Re: How Can We Protect Northern Christian Minorities From Islamic Terrorists? by Joromi1: 11:06am On Jul 15, 2021
OBALOLA55:
SO SAYS ABDUL FULANI
E dey pain you say I no support IPOB. Hit your head for wall.
Re: How Can We Protect Northern Christian Minorities From Islamic Terrorists? by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:23am On Jul 15, 2021
FoolishBoy419:

Like I said, my family background has immunized me from your idiotic mindset. What we want is peace for everyone and not for one religious group.

Secondly, you don't even have an understanding of who bandits are. Most of them care very little about religion. All that they know is their cattle, and most especially, their money. They have no allegiance to religion so if you can't wish for peace, then you are welcome to keep ranting. I'm done here cool

What da actual Bleep does "wish for peace" mean?
Re: How Can We Protect Northern Christian Minorities From Islamic Terrorists? by FoolishBoy419: 4:34pm On Jul 15, 2021
Ojiofor:

The question is,why are the muslims killing everyone?
What is it.Na only una waka come?
Una go kill as Bokoharam kill as ISWAP kill bandits kill as Fulani herdsmen haba na wetin?

First of all, I don't subscribe to religion as a whole. It makes one stupid so why don't you look for any muslim you know and ask him? Besides, even Christians did their own madness in the past as mass graves of children killed by catholics are still being dug out in Canada.

My point is that you Christians love acting like victims all the time. All of these groups have killed more Muslims than Christians but you try to make it look as if you are the only ones being targeted.
Re: How Can We Protect Northern Christian Minorities From Islamic Terrorists? by FoolishBoy419: 4:35pm On Jul 15, 2021
Mikecold:
Fulani terrorists care about religion they are not bandits

Then show me any video of herdsmen pledging allegiance to Islam like boko haram does.
Re: How Can We Protect Northern Christian Minorities From Islamic Terrorists? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 15, 2021
FoolishBoy419:

Then show me any video of herdsmen pledging allegiance to Islam like boko haram does.
It is historically proven that Usman Dan Fodio was a jihadist that expelled non Muslims by killing and converting them

It is historically proven that all fulanis share the agenda of their father
Re: How Can We Protect Northern Christian Minorities From Islamic Terrorists? by Ojiofor: 4:57pm On Jul 15, 2021
FoolishBoy419:

First of all, I don't subscribe to religion as a whole. It makes one stupid so why don't you look for any muslim you know and ask him? Besides, even Christians did their own madness in the past as mass graves of children killed by catholics are still being dug out in Canada.

My point is that you Christians love acting like victims all the time. All of these groups have killed more Muslims than Christians but you try to make it look as if you are the only ones being targeted.

Are Christians not victims of Muslim aggression in southern Kaduna?
Re: How Can We Protect Northern Christian Minorities From Islamic Terrorists? by FoolishBoy419: 9:55am On Jul 16, 2021
Ojiofor:

Are Christians not victims of Muslim aggression in southern Kaduna?

Muslim aggression? No. That can only be possible if they are the only targets especially when there are millions of Muslims in the same southern Kaduna that have been affected
Re: How Can We Protect Northern Christian Minorities From Islamic Terrorists? by FoolishBoy419: 9:56am On Jul 16, 2021
Mikecold:
It is historically proven that Usman Dan Fodio was a jihadist that expelled non Muslims by killing and converting them

It is historically proven that all fulanis share the agenda of their father

Great! Then give me an account of any bandits forcing Christians to convert to Islam since that's their goal
Re: How Can We Protect Northern Christian Minorities From Islamic Terrorists? by Ojiofor: 10:11am On Jul 16, 2021
FoolishBoy419:

Muslim aggression? No. That can only be possible if they are the only targets especially when there are millions of Muslims in the same southern Kaduna that have been affected

Muslims are doing the killings in order to displace the aborigines and take over their land thats all.
Re: How Can We Protect Northern Christian Minorities From Islamic Terrorists? by FoolishBoy419: 6:53pm On Jul 16, 2021
Ojiofor:

Muslims are doing the killings in order to displace the aborigines and take over their land thats all.

Then from whom are they taking lands in other parts of the north?
Re: How Can We Protect Northern Christian Minorities From Islamic Terrorists? by Ojiofor: 7:13pm On Jul 16, 2021
FoolishBoy419:

Then from whom are they taking lands in other parts of the north?

Fulani is killing everybody be it Hausa,Tiv,Idoma,Igala,Gwari,Kanuri etc.....It is a continuation of Jihad.
Maybe one day everybody will start killing them.
Re: How Can We Protect Northern Christian Minorities From Islamic Terrorists? by FoolishBoy419: 6:35am On Jul 17, 2021
Ojiofor:

Fulani is killing everybody be it Hausa,Tiv,Idoma,Igala,Gwari,Kanuri etc.....It is a continuation of Jihad.
Maybe one day everybody will start killing them.

You forgot to add that they also kill and kidnap other fulani people. And if you are waiting for the day everyone will start killing them, then better go and look for immortality pills cos you'll have to wait forever
Re: How Can We Protect Northern Christian Minorities From Islamic Terrorists? by Ojiofor: 8:46am On Jul 17, 2021
FoolishBoy419:

You forgot to add that they also kill and kidnap other fulani people. And if you are waiting for the day everyone will start killing them, then better go and look for immortality pills cos you'll have to wait forever

It's gonna be a natural reaction when you go about killing everyone one day everyone will turn around and start killing you as it happened in Central African Republic.It's just a matter of time unless they change their evil ways.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Invisible Eye In The Sky Watching All Over Lagos- Abdulrazak Balogun / Nnamdi Kanu Sends Message Of Gratitude To His Followers - Picture / Col Doumbouya:the Nigerian Military Are Cowards(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.