Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,821 members, 7,798,779 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

I Need 50k To Run My POS And Pay Interest Every Month - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need 50k To Run My POS And Pay Interest Every Month (628 Views)

If She Spreads Like This, Run My Brother. / Omo Marriage Court Be Wan Run My Guy Street (video) / Am I In Danger Cos Of My POS Hustle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need 50k To Run My POS And Pay Interest Every Month by Crunchyg3: 9:20am On Jul 15, 2021
Hello good people of nairaland. I run a POS business which I just got a new location which I want to open a second POS but my challenge is enough fund. I need someone who can invest 100k and get 10k return every month or 50k and get 5k return every month and anytime you are ready to take your initial capital back you can take it. I am in Lagos and I am ready to provide you any thing that you might need as collateral . My number is below on my signature.
Re: I Need 50k To Run My POS And Pay Interest Every Month by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 15, 2021
Crunchyg3:
Hello good people of nairaland. I run a POS business which I just got a new location which I want to open a second POS but my challenge is enough fund. I need someone who can invest 100k and get 10k return every month or 50k and get 5k return every month and anytime you are ready to take your initial capital back you can take it. I am in Lagos and I am ready to provide you any thing that you might need as collateral . My number is below on my signature.

Your interest rate is too high, unless you are a scammer, do you research well...

I have a pos machine for sale, quote me if interested.
Re: I Need 50k To Run My POS And Pay Interest Every Month by Crunchyg3: 6:45pm On Jul 15, 2021
Jondelng:

Your interest rate is too high, unless you are a scammer, do you research well...

I have a pos machine for sale, quote me if interested.
5k for a month and it's too high. So how much do you actually is ok to give someone that invested 50k for a whole month. Is it 2k or 3k??. By the way how much is the POS and why do you want to sell it?
Re: I Need 50k To Run My POS And Pay Interest Every Month by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 15, 2021
Crunchyg3:

5k for a month and it's too high. So how much do you actually is ok to give someone that invested 50k for a whole month. Is it 2k or 3k??. By the way how much is the POS and why do you want to sell it?
Where are you base
Re: I Need 50k To Run My POS And Pay Interest Every Month by Crunchyg3: 7:38pm On Jul 15, 2021
Shakkurr:

Where are you base
You did t answer my question
Re: I Need 50k To Run My POS And Pay Interest Every Month by yabas(m): 11:07pm On Jul 15, 2021
Investing is not an issue but you can NEVER TRUST A NIGERIAN WITH MONEY

1 Like

Re: I Need 50k To Run My POS And Pay Interest Every Month by Nobody: 4:50am On Jul 16, 2021
Ibadan, Lagos..

Want to sell because I don't do pos again.
Re: I Need 50k To Run My POS And Pay Interest Every Month by bigpicture001: 8:54am On Jul 16, 2021
yabas:
Investing is not an issue but you can NEVER TRUST A NIGERIAN WITH MONEY

Very true

(1) (Reply)

It's Paining You That You've Not Met Me'- Don Jazzy To His Fans. / Why Are Lagos People So Cool / #BBNaija: Cross, JMK, Angel, Whitemoney, Pere Reveal Their Body Count.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.