Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

My Little Bro Signed Out In Style With His Landlord And Landlady - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Little Bro Signed Out In Style With His Landlord And Landlady (55935 Views)

I Finally Signed Out At 42 / After 5 Years Studying Agricultural Economics, I OFFICIALLY Signed Out Today!! / Nairalander Just Signed Out From School In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Little Bro Signed Out In Style With His Landlord And Landlady by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 15, 2021
FUTMINNA is known for harmonic environment of the school main campus where both students and the locals lives like family and care for each other.

Some family cries when they sees there long time student tenants leaving after graduation.
Some students still take their time to be visiting once in a while.

If you are a futmite here you know how w dey be for gidan Keanu.
Congratulations to you little bro!

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Little Bro Signed Out In Style With His Landlord And Landlady by Fahdiga(m): 9:45am On Jul 15, 2021
Feeling of nostalgia. I remember how I and my landlady cried together when I passed out from youth service and was leaving her house. Words can't explain

261 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Little Bro Signed Out In Style With His Landlord And Landlady by Cerebellum: 9:54am On Jul 15, 2021
Almajiri self sign nigga outgrin

But all this mumu writing self..."33k loading" if bubu turn am to 13k for una, your eyes go cleargrin

143 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Little Bro Signed Out In Style With His Landlord And Landlady by lkillbrokehoes: 10:30am On Jul 15, 2021
Cerebellum:

But all this mumu writing self..."33k loading" if bubu turn am to 13k for una, your eyes go cleargrin

The kid no even know if he go spend extra year lol

35 Likes

Re: My Little Bro Signed Out In Style With His Landlord And Landlady by clockwisereport: 10:34am On Jul 15, 2021
Thank God I did not do this nonsense the day I wrote my final exam.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Little Bro Signed Out In Style With His Landlord And Landlady by osamz007: 10:35am On Jul 15, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Little Bro Signed Out In Style With His Landlord And Landlady by eastOFwest(m): 10:59am On Jul 15, 2021
Drwinz:
FUTMINNA is known for harmonic environment of the school main campus where both students and the locals lives like family and care for each other.
Some family cries when they sees there long time student tenants leaving after graduation.
Some students still take their time to be visiting once in a while.
If you are a futmite here you know how w dey be for gidan Keanu.
Congratulations to you little bro!
#Seun, #lalasticlala

Chai.

God punish our past and present leaders. Especially the ones who attended university in the 70s and 80s in Nigeria.

After enjoying gold plated university style where they ate free meals in proper hostels with free laundry services. This is what they have left for the youths of today while their own children enjoy Diamond encrusted jet-set lifestyle in the best universities all over the world.

Look at those pictures above. If they show you those pictures without any caption and tell you to guess what is happening, what will you say? Somebody finishing from university will be the last thing that will come to your mind.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Little Bro Signed Out In Style With His Landlord And Landlady by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:39am On Jul 15, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:

grin cheesy
Re: My Little Bro Signed Out In Style With His Landlord And Landlady by highcurrent: 12:06pm On Jul 15, 2021
Your little bro funny. He said "33K loading"
grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Little Bro Signed Out In Style With His Landlord And Landlady by EricSmallz(m): 12:07pm On Jul 15, 2021
Your use of "s" is annoying angry

2 Likes

Re: My Little Bro Signed Out In Style With His Landlord And Landlady by ModelLook(m): 12:08pm On Jul 15, 2021
Signed out from Secondary School....wow...congrats.

Of to the University

2 Likes

Re: My Little Bro Signed Out In Style With His Landlord And Landlady by ceejay10(m): 12:25pm On Jul 15, 2021
Aboki na aboki. See where the landlord wan sign before. The trouser. Congratulations in order.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Little Bro Signed Out In Style With His Landlord And Landlady by ForgetfulJones: 12:49pm On Jul 15, 2021
33k loading..... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Little Bro Signed Out In Style With His Landlord And Landlady by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 15, 2021
Is all this signing out ish necessary?

The days are evil and you don't know who is who. Before they begin to sign evil incantation into someones life and then you come out searching for job unend till retirement age.

I thought one minister already banned this act?

Please let it stop.

Congratulations to your brother.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Little Bro Signed Out In Style With His Landlord And Landlady by GreaterFuture(m): 1:31pm On Jul 15, 2021
Una well done
Re: My Little Bro Signed Out In Style With His Landlord And Landlady by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 15, 2021
clockwisereport:
Thank God I did not do this nonsense the day I wrote my final exam.
You don know say you go get extra abi?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Little Bro Signed Out In Style With His Landlord And Landlady by Harrykn: 2:14pm On Jul 15, 2021
My own dey come next year June
Mek sapa free me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Little Bro Signed Out In Style With His Landlord And Landlady by MrBachelor: 2:52pm On Jul 15, 2021
Fahdiga:
Feeling of nostalgia. I remember how I and my landlady cried together when I passed out from youth service and was leaving her house. Words can't explain

Why though? I mean the crying.

1 Like

Re: My Little Bro Signed Out In Style With His Landlord And Landlady by Ishilove: 2:54pm On Jul 15, 2021
I didn't do this. I was too much of a book worm

2 Likes

Re: My Little Bro Signed Out In Style With His Landlord And Landlady by hecikas: 3:02pm On Jul 15, 2021
Beautiful..
Re: My Little Bro Signed Out In Style With His Landlord And Landlady by bigdammyj: 3:03pm On Jul 15, 2021
Noted
Re: My Little Bro Signed Out In Style With His Landlord And Landlady by lessonotes(f): 3:03pm On Jul 15, 2021
Aww how nice.

I wonder wetin Baba too dey sign grin grin grin,

She would be like "wey in rubuta mei na" Translation "what is he saying i should write"

1 Like

Re: My Little Bro Signed Out In Style With His Landlord And Landlady by Heterodox(m): 3:03pm On Jul 15, 2021
Don't be bringing loved ones life onto social media. Did you seek the kid's permission before doing this?

8 Likes

Re: My Little Bro Signed Out In Style With His Landlord And Landlady by peppermint7(m): 3:04pm On Jul 15, 2021
Cerebellum:

nbb
Re: My Little Bro Signed Out In Style With His Landlord And Landlady by chukwuibuipob: 3:04pm On Jul 15, 2021
cool congrats lil man.We Elders here Dnt do diz stuff in our time sad embarassed.Nah to besieged lecturer/HOD doormouth to check dis N dat in case one Pharaoh wan mess with MISSING RESULTS sad./stay glued @Exam/record grin for NYSC posting.

1 Like

Re: My Little Bro Signed Out In Style With His Landlord And Landlady by Blesyn22(m): 3:04pm On Jul 15, 2021
Fahdiga:

...when you passed out...

1 Like

Re: My Little Bro Signed Out In Style With His Landlord And Landlady by ofiko123(m): 3:04pm On Jul 15, 2021
Congratulations to the little bro..
Re: My Little Bro Signed Out In Style With His Landlord And Landlady by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 15, 2021
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My School Receipt In 1989 / Textbook Explains Cultism With Don Jazzy, D'banj, Wande Coal (Mo'hits Group Pic / Amosun’s N27.3 Billion Abandoned Model School Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.