Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin (52772 Views)

17-Year-Old Girl Raped And Strangled To Death By Her Cousin In South Africa / Hadiza Babayo: Lady Kidnaps Her Cousin For N6m Ransom In Gombe State [photo] / Chinonso Obiaju: Nigerian Teenager Shot Dead In South Africa – Union (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 15, 2021
nitt:

You swine!

Before you masturbate all over the thread overbwhat you think's about Islam, know that honour killings are a cultural thing that is mostly seen in the middle East and India.

It cuts across Muslims, Hindus and Christians.

Or do you think Islam is the only religion in the Middle East and South East Asia?.

Get educated about the world you live in and stop polluting it with your ignorance.
I never knew violence is now culture

I don't even remember mentioning Islam or is your conscience already judging you?

Maybe you need to get that education you talked about with the bolded

1 Like

Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by Starzo: 4:30pm On Jul 15, 2021
firstolalekan:

I have noticed how you've been showcasing stupidity on this forum for quite a long time now.... You're just so lucky this is a "faceless" forum, even though it's not so "faceless"...
What are you referring to people knocking their heads on the floor? That's very SENSELESS and stupid of you.
You think almighty God created this boundless and limitless world so that everyone can believe in your Jesus? What do you even know about the Jesus?
Just because someone wrote a story book that you can make reference to, you now carried it untop of your dogmatic head even more than the creator of the book and religion...
A book with some many inaccuracies and contractions.
...a book that thinks that the world is flat like a disc...
You need to wake and stop all these nonsense. You'll never have a fulfilled life and you can never be a sensible people if you continue like this.
e pain am...

but come to think of it, you do people from one particular religion always threaten people will physical harm when they say something unflattering about that religion. And yet they claim they are not extremists

1 Like

Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by Abdoolbuster: 4:31pm On Jul 15, 2021
Kingsasian:
This religion of peace sef angry

The mistake the world made is to have allowed these abdools for the past 1400 years. Islam is a curse on humanity

1 Like

Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by Starzo: 4:33pm On Jul 15, 2021
[quote author=chukwuibuipob post=103739510][/quote] hahaha...guy you wicked o
Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by Bamzyriches451: 4:33pm On Jul 15, 2021
Nah Mehn
No qualms
Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by NwaNimo1(m): 4:38pm On Jul 15, 2021
Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by Calicoe: 4:43pm On Jul 15, 2021
Why she no marry her cousin then silently plan her escape?
Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by unanonso(m): 4:46pm On Jul 15, 2021
pegix:
Syria
Iran
Irak
Afghanistan
Assyria(yemen)
Pakistan

All dogshit countries

Assyria is Yemen
Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by Donaluta(m): 4:48pm On Jul 15, 2021
Candidlady:
Don't even know what to write

Lord just have mercy

Men and wickedness

Nigeria

Everyday you dey comment hate speech against men... I pray you remain single till death ... Amen
Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by Yankiss(m): 4:50pm On Jul 15, 2021
ogbiwa:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/girl-18-brutally-gunned-down-24475734?int_source=taboola&int_medium=display&int_campaign=organic
What honour is there in such subanimal act? The devil will be ashamed of such babarians. I am disgusted i am classed as human with these stoneage demons.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by Memberclub(m): 4:55pm On Jul 15, 2021
Pakistan and Somali are full of inbreeds

1 Like

Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by Adeyinka123: 4:56pm On Jul 15, 2021
Even Allah should be ashamed of this evil. Quran doesn't support this rubbish. Where is the peace in this now
Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by tonididdy(m): 4:58pm On Jul 15, 2021
Emmm not surprised, not moved either.

This is why syria is what it is today. The Quran has completely being manipulated and have destroyed them.

... This is what northern Nigeria is headed too.

1 Like

Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by babatee90(m): 4:59pm On Jul 15, 2021
Candidlady post=103728884]Don't even know what to write

Lord just have mercy

Men and wickedness

[/s]Nigeria[s][/quote]

Northern Nigeria
Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by Hezmatosky: 5:00pm On Jul 15, 2021
Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by babatee90(m): 5:00pm On Jul 15, 2021
author=Candidlady post=103728884]Don't even know what to write

Lord just have mercy

Men and wickedness

[/s]Nigeria[s][/quote]

Northern Nigeria
Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by nitt: 5:01pm On Jul 15, 2021
Mikecold:
I never knew violence is now culture

I don't even remember mentioning Islam or is your conscience already judging you?

Maybe you need to get that education you talked about with the bolded

You inferred Islam.

You can't deny it.

Simpleton!
Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 15, 2021
nitt:

You inferred Islam.

You can't deny it.

Simpleton!
You are you crying for nothing

I inferred indeed like you own my thoughts abi

Get well soon
Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by jaxxy(m): 5:04pm On Jul 15, 2021
Completely wrong and criminal.
Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by nitt: 5:06pm On Jul 15, 2021
Temmylee01:
You see I can sense the hatred in your typing
Talking about the crusade of how many decades or century's back..... In my life time billions of souls has be taken by this Muslim extremist and you're here justifying it ahbeg.... If you're in a park as Muslim yourself and u here someone shout ALAHU AKBAR!!!! No be jakpa things go come your mind. And ewu gambia nowhere on this planet you will come across christian with this babaric act of killing innocent girl because she refuse to commit incest.

Those Arab are something else

Are the LRA - Lord's Resistance Army of Uganda also a decade long Christian terrorist group?

Are the Ku Kluxx Klan an offshoot of Christianity molded in a white supremacists garb, also a decades long Christian terrorist group?.

Funny enough, the two World Wars combined didnt consume up to 60 million human lives grin but Islam in your idio.tic reasoning is approximating billions grin

Islamophobia has really dealt with your lame reasoning a.ss
Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by kerry57: 5:09pm On Jul 15, 2021
Chloraseptic:
I just don't like Asians or anything that comes from it..

I'd rather live and die here than migrate to that side of the world..

Forgive me Lord if this sounds like a hate speech

Modified why are people quoting me to tell me Syrians are not Asians.. What would you call people from a country in Asia.
They are middle east countries.
Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by nitt: 5:09pm On Jul 15, 2021
Mikecold:
You are you crying for nothing

I inferred indeed like you own my thoughts abi

Get well soon

You've been seen through.

Claim it & stop with the denial tactics.
Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by Chloraseptic: 5:13pm On Jul 15, 2021
kerry57:

They are middle east countries.

Is middle east a continent
Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by sonofElElyon: 5:16pm On Jul 15, 2021
ArchitriaWorks:
Christ the world is really messed up! Chai! There are people breathing the same air I'm breathing but think like this??

Yes! That's the answer!
Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by godofuck231: 5:17pm On Jul 15, 2021
Fear no let feminist talk o them go de blab online now the real issues stands that this innocent child was murdered for refusing an incest marriage, them go enter house keep quiet
Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 5:19pm On Jul 15, 2021
Honor killing again....

Weird news springing up right, left and center..
Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by erico2k2(m): 5:26pm On Jul 15, 2021
Kingsasian:
This religion of peace sef angry
This has nothing to do with religion, it's is their dead tradition!
Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by hopexter(m): 5:28pm On Jul 15, 2021
ArchitriaWorks:
Christ the world is really messed up! Chai! There are people breathing the same air I'm breathing but think like this??

That’s what those claiming religion of peace has turned the world into.

Islam is the most devilish religion on earth, a proxy for religion of war, same is practiced here in Nigeria. It’s really sad.
Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by SpecialAdviser(m): 5:29pm On Jul 15, 2021
nitt:

You swine!

Before you masturbate all over the thread overbwhat you think's about Islam, know that honour killings are a cultural thing that is mostly seen in the middle East and India.

It cuts across Muslims, Hindus and Christians.

Or do you think Islam is the only religion in the Middle East and South East Asia?.

Get educated about the world you live in and stop polluting it with your ignorance.
Why do we always see similar behaviour in the muslim north? Islam and primitivity is 5 and 6.

1 Like

Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 15, 2021
Righteousness2:
What a Crazy, abominable and evil filled world that feeds on wickedness and ruthlessness. All these in the name of religion.

Listen Folks, religion will not save you or me. No matter how many times you fast or knock your head on the ground.

Only a Solid relationship with JESUS Christ will save us and Give us Eternal life.
the hell are you saying??
Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by ZudderMan: 5:38pm On Jul 15, 2021
Sometimes when I read some of y'all comments, it drives me crazy. You all just religion bigots. Why would you for a second think that was an Islamic way or right. Probably you guys would read the Quran, ask questions or get enlightened. That was their way and rights, not an islamic one. For once I'd just hope you people will have sense..
Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by TWoods(m): 5:42pm On Jul 15, 2021
The religion of fear, death and darkness strikes again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wadume: I Have Lost My Manhood, I Can’t Make Love Again / One Shot As Militants Return To Calabar – Oron Waterway (Disturbing Photo) / Blessing Olajide Rape & Death: Saraki, Nigerians Call For Justice (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.