Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,774 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

What Can You Say To MC Randy's New Release? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Can You Say To MC Randy's New Release? (120 Views)

Six Hilarious Reactions To MC Oluomo’s Book / Uche Ogbodo: I Almost Died In 2020 And You Say I Shouldn't Show My Chest / Bobrisky Apologises To MC Galaxy: "He Gave Me Money Tonight, Knows I’m A Girl" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Can You Say To MC Randy's New Release? by Spottykay1: 1:15pm On Jul 15, 2021
https://open.spotify.com/track/2A83ptIFWZnbFe8LpINn2F

Randy MC is a multi-talented pianist-singer, producer, and music director born in Taiwan and reared in Southern California. He uses his experiences and musical sensibility to produce a merged sound that takes the listener on an emotional journey and pushes our imagination through the limits.
https://open.spotify.com/track/2A83ptIFWZnbFe8LpINn2F
MC Randy
Idgit track inspiration all started with a kalimba riff I learned at Congo Square in New Orleans, then I added all the other pieces I developed during my exploration in SoCal where I raised my child; traveled south from Virginia last year, and lived for three months for seven years. One of my beatmakers, who assisted me in starting the digital process, describes a previous relationship that ended due to low timelines and choices.

(1) (Reply)

Work From The Comfort Of Your Home / Kennedy Center Taps Joni Mitchell And Berry Gordy For Awards / Why Do Parents Fight Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.