Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

Vendor Washing Vegetable In A Gutter Before Taking It To The Market - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Vendor Washing Vegetable In A Gutter Before Taking It To The Market (36139 Views)

Sugar Cane Seller Picks Fallen Sugar Cane From The Gutter To Sell To The Public / Nigerian Man Cleans A Gutter That Has Been Uncleaned For 7 Years In 4 Hours / Man Falls Inside A Gutter After Getting Drunk In ajangbadi, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vendor Washing Vegetable In A Gutter Before Taking It To The Market by Purpleflower: 10:53pm On Jul 15, 2021
kenzysmith:
Those people wey dey eat already made food for restaurant or fast food na I dey pity. I saw dead small rat for beans wey I wan shop the other day na crocoach for rice since then I no try am Africans are wicked in this aspects,

For hotel wey I work before person wey dey cut onions she cut her hand by mistake if u see blood wey full the onions enh the woman still use am cook I no feel talk they just employ me. But I never eat staff food till dey sack me

Na wa oo. I've seen wall gecko inside soup that I bought. I didn't sleep for days cos of that experience.
Re: Vendor Washing Vegetable In A Gutter Before Taking It To The Market by descarado: 10:55pm On Jul 15, 2021
Take your veggies home and soak with salt solution and or white vinegar.
Re: Vendor Washing Vegetable In A Gutter Before Taking It To The Market by nedekid: 12:04am On Jul 16, 2021
Hammyaladin:
"exception" that's where the problem lies.

Right is different from wrong! Right and wrong are two different things.

I say again, right and wrong are two different things!

Lemme ask you. Is the action right or wrong
It is wrong no doubt. As I said earlier it is abnormal, certainly not a regular occurrence down south as it is up north. On a lighter note, possibly that lady has some mental issue or has abokii blood running through her veins. grin
Re: Vendor Washing Vegetable In A Gutter Before Taking It To The Market by deen84(m): 12:24am On Jul 16, 2021
Oracle55:
It will never be well with Buhari for doing thi.s
Is it Buhari that is washing it.
Re: Vendor Washing Vegetable In A Gutter Before Taking It To The Market by pacespot(m): 1:50am On Jul 16, 2021
cybug:

No data to watch the video abi?

No be only aboki dey do this kind thing

Which kind language are they speaking? Is that Igbo language?
Re: Vendor Washing Vegetable In A Gutter Before Taking It To The Market by jacoik(m): 5:20am On Jul 16, 2021
Earlystar698:
This doesn't mean all the vegetables sellers wash theirs inside gutter...the problem is joe igbokwe that refuse to wash the gutter clean...

Before I forget e no go better for Desmond elliot cheesy
lolxxxxx hahahaha I swear guy u dey mad ooooo. See as u made me laugh forget my phone this morning lol
Re: Vendor Washing Vegetable In A Gutter Before Taking It To The Market by CioAngels(f): 7:54am On Jul 16, 2021
Mikecold:
This is very condemnable

This woman is beyond wicked but i don't think a sane person would take vegetable home and still not wash it

They keep doing it, this is the one that came to the open. Last year or so, a fruit seller was also caught washing fruits inside a very dirty black dustbin looking gutter. May God continue to save us from the evil ones.
Re: Vendor Washing Vegetable In A Gutter Before Taking It To The Market by Reelmii: 9:35am On Jul 16, 2021
I dont believe this... how can she do such wen she knows u are snapping her.... this is a planned ish abeg

And even if she does not know u were snapping her, she could not have done that wen she was with someone

Abi u dey waka pass nii
Re: Vendor Washing Vegetable In A Gutter Before Taking It To The Market by mechanics(m): 2:16am On Jul 17, 2021
Why are they in a haste to wash them inside the gutter than taking it home to wash them properly, that's my concern, this is not healthy at all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Traditional Bonesetter Complicates A Child's Case, Loses Limb (Graphic Photo) / Fibroids / Bukky Akinbile, Lady With Mesenteric Cysts (Large Tumor) In Need Of Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.