Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,399 members, 7,781,154 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:54 AM

Beautiful Pictures Of Northern Nigerian Women - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Beautiful Pictures Of Northern Nigerian Women (7362 Views)

Pictures Of Four Oduduwa Monuments In Different Cities / Nigerian Student In UK Causes Stir With Pictures Of White Friends In Babariga / Northern Nigerian Women show off their Cultural Dance Moves. Nigerians reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Pictures Of Northern Nigerian Women by Thatssobeyonce(f): 2:16pm On Jul 15, 2021
Pictures of Northern women from all tribes across Northern Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Northern Nigerian Women by Thatssobeyonce(f): 2:17pm On Jul 15, 2021
More Pictures ❤

1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Northern Nigerian Women by longetivity(m): 2:17pm On Jul 15, 2021
Future wives of emir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Northern Nigerian Women by Thatssobeyonce(f): 2:18pm On Jul 15, 2021
More

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Northern Nigerian Women by Thatssobeyonce(f): 2:21pm On Jul 15, 2021
@odumchi @bigfrancis21

1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Northern Nigerian Women by Thatssobeyonce(f): 2:22pm On Jul 15, 2021
More

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Northern Nigerian Women by Jashub: 2:24pm On Jul 15, 2021
All I see here are a bunch of soon-to-be-baby producing machines

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Northern Nigerian Women by Thatssobeyonce(f): 2:29pm On Jul 15, 2021
Jashub:

You're wrong lol, change your perspective.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Northern Nigerian Women by EmekaBlue(m): 2:35pm On Jul 15, 2021
Doggy style with their abaya on will be good on these ones
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Northern Nigerian Women by Thatssobeyonce(f): 2:46pm On Jul 15, 2021
More

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Northern Nigerian Women by xpressionx(m): 2:50pm On Jul 15, 2021
Just go to Nile University in abuja.
Those girls can be damn fine.
If not for self control, I could have dated one that forced her number on me,such a cute bored girl.

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Northern Nigerian Women by Thatssobeyonce(f): 2:56pm On Jul 15, 2021
xpressionx:
If not for self control, I could have dated one that forced her number on me,such as cute bored girl.

Lmao
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Northern Nigerian Women by Jashub: 3:03pm On Jul 15, 2021
Thatssobeyonce:

You're wrong lol, change your perspective.
Bros, I'm in the north and I know a baby-producing machine when I see one
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Northern Nigerian Women by Thatssobeyonce(f): 4:27pm On Jul 15, 2021
Jashub:
Bros, I'm in the north and I know a baby-producing machine when I see one

I respect ur opinion

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Northern Nigerian Women by PaaRichie5(m): 5:15pm On Jul 15, 2021
Can you please link me up with one? They all look gorgeous and decent. My intentions are noble I promise.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Northern Nigerian Women by gregyboy(m): 10:22pm On Jul 15, 2021
Dem still dey beg for street... Dem fit offer you pussy for bread
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Northern Nigerian Women by Thatssobeyonce(f): 10:30pm On Jul 15, 2021
PaaRichie5:
Can you please link me up with one? They all look gorgeous and decent. My intentions are noble I promise.

Well I'm one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Northern Nigerian Women by Thatssobeyonce(f): 10:31pm On Jul 15, 2021
gregyboy:
Dem still dey beg for street... Dem fit offer you pussy for bread

You need to work on your thoughts

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Northern Nigerian Women by temitope27(m): 5:59am On Jul 16, 2021
Thatssobeyonce:

Well I'm one
can I av ur contact please
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Northern Nigerian Women by PaaRichie5(m): 7:21pm On Jul 16, 2021
Thatssobeyonce:

Well I'm one

And a perfect one at that. All the better. smiley
Check your inbox please.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Northern Nigerian Women by Temmylee01(m): 1:39pm On Jul 17, 2021
xpressionx:
If not for self control, I could have dated one that forced her number on me,such a cute bored girl.
yeah they're much in that Nile university though, if only ones know where they hangout apart from campus.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Northern Nigerian Women by Temmylee01(m): 1:41pm On Jul 17, 2021
Thatssobeyonce:

Well I'm one
what part of the north are you miss, I meant ur tribe
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Northern Nigerian Women by Thatssobeyonce(f): 2:42pm On Jul 17, 2021
PaaRichie5:

And a perfect one at that. All the better. smiley
Check your inbox please.
How do i do that?
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Northern Nigerian Women by Thatssobeyonce(f): 2:42pm On Jul 17, 2021
Temmylee01:
Gombe/Fulani
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Northern Nigerian Women by Temmylee01(m): 2:44pm On Jul 17, 2021
Thatssobeyonce:

Gombe/Fulani
wow, nice one wink can I pm you?I just need your go ahead or
don't quote me as a yes.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Northern Nigerian Women by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 17, 2021
Temmylee01:
Are you from Abuja or just a resident?
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Northern Nigerian Women by PaaRichie5(m): 5:32pm On Jul 17, 2021
your work is done smiley
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Northern Nigerian Women by Temmylee01(m): 9:47pm On Jul 17, 2021
gomojam:
Are you from Abuja or just a resident?
I'm not from Abuja, check my name temmytope

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Northern Nigerian Women by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 17, 2021
Jashub:

What is woman biological job before, no be to reproduce? How is it different from Yoruba or igbo.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Northern Nigerian Women by Jashub: 11:19pm On Jul 17, 2021
SlyDev:

What is woman biological job before, no be to reproduce? How is it different from Yoruba or igbo.
Yoruba and Igbo girls aspire for more on life. Unlike their northern counterparts that delight only in sex and producing babies.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Northern Nigerian Women by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 17, 2021
Jashub:
Yoruba and Igbo girls aspire for more on life. Unlike their northern counterparts that delight only in sex and producing babies.

You're wrong. Some Northerners women potential big pass some Southerners girls. Igbo and yoruba prostitute or baby factory women in the south are also sex and producing baby machine. Fulani married early? What about igbo men that go to the village to marry teenage girls? Or cross river that give little girls to old men.

All women aspire to be something, be it igbo yoruba or Fulani, men and women are equal, Northerners are smart, their women have potentials, however they need to develop a way to harness the potential.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Northern Nigerian Women by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 17, 2021
Temmylee01:
I'm not from Abuja, check my name temmytope
Oh, ok.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Edos & The Children Of Israel - Born Of The Same Father! / Secondary School Girl Pulls Off Her Bra, Shows Fresh Boobs,says Shes Proud(Pics) / Eid Mubarak Messages,sms And Greetings 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.