Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Brazilian President Bolsonaro In Hospital Over Intestinal Obstruction - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Brazilian President Bolsonaro In Hospital Over Intestinal Obstruction (34447 Views)

Brazil Congress Under Siege, Ex-president Bolsonaro Supporters Overrun Security / Brazilian President Bolsonaro Fined For Not Wearing A Mask At Bikers' Rally / Boris Johnson Admitted To Hospital Over Coronavirus Symptoms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brazilian President Bolsonaro In Hospital Over Intestinal Obstruction by Odewaleadesoye(m): 2:31pm On Jul 15, 2021
Brazilian President, Bolsonaro Rushed To Hospital Over Instestinal Obstruction.

The 66-year-old far-right leader had been complaining publicly since last week about suffering from hiccups following a July 3 surgery on a dental implant.

Credit: Twitter, AFP.

https://www.facebook.com/206270189411151/posts/4474883192549808/?app=fbl

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Brazilian President Bolsonaro In Hospital Over Intestinal Obstruction by Luckylife(m): 2:31pm On Jul 15, 2021
Ok

2 Likes

Re: Brazilian President Bolsonaro In Hospital Over Intestinal Obstruction by ChiefSosa(m): 2:31pm On Jul 15, 2021
He should drink "Gbogbonise", e go clear all the yanma yanma for e body.
But, for real, that man was careless with his health. He's been stabbed in the abdomen during campaign, but he played it off, so he won't be dropped from contesting. He won, but at the cost of his health. You're dying slowly, but you're pretending you're fine in public, just so citizens won't declare you unfit to rule and give someone else.
He downplayed the severity of Covid-19 in Brazil and even fired Ministers of health. He flouted several health guidelines. He was super careless, and it even affected the citizens. He's only speaking up when situation is getting out of his control. Although, he's trying to some extents politically. Speedy recovery.

Luckylife:
Ok
Iffa catch u ehn. U dey go collect FTC from me for dying minute abi

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Brazilian President Bolsonaro In Hospital Over Intestinal Obstruction by Odewaleadesoye(m): 2:32pm On Jul 15, 2021

210 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Brazilian President Bolsonaro In Hospital Over Intestinal Obstruction by decatalyst(m): 2:32pm On Jul 15, 2021
Wetin block the intestine nau.

Nah we dey investigate the wetin dey do our political office holders. Dem no dey tell us everything.

The highest they tell us is their flight schedule undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brazilian President Bolsonaro In Hospital Over Intestinal Obstruction by Odewaleadesoye(m): 2:32pm On Jul 15, 2021

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Brazilian President Bolsonaro In Hospital Over Intestinal Obstruction by Odewaleadesoye(m): 2:35pm On Jul 15, 2021

72 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Brazilian President Bolsonaro In Hospital Over Intestinal Obstruction by Righteousness2(m): 2:35pm On Jul 15, 2021
Bolsonaro is a good man! We pray Divine Healing on Him in JESUS Name..

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brazilian President Bolsonaro In Hospital Over Intestinal Obstruction by ChiefSosa(m): 2:39pm On Jul 15, 2021
Righteousness2:
Bolsonaro is a good man! We pray Divine Healing on Him in JESUS Name..
This is the first time I'm agreeing with you a bit and I'm sure you support him simply based on Religion. But, don't forget that he's Nepotistic.
Oya, smile for me

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brazilian President Bolsonaro In Hospital Over Intestinal Obstruction by xpressionx(m): 2:43pm On Jul 15, 2021
This was caused by Buhari,he gave the man FURA ZA NUNU to bribe him so Brazil can give him loan.
grin

3 Likes

Re: Brazilian President Bolsonaro In Hospital Over Intestinal Obstruction by ChiefSosa(m): 2:59pm On Jul 15, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
And there is a certain president that his sickness is unknown from day 1 and which usually run to abroad for check-up not even treatment.

Well, I don't know his name I would have mentioned it.
If I say BU, you say HA another man say RI omo na you sabi

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brazilian President Bolsonaro In Hospital Over Intestinal Obstruction by Odewaleadesoye(m): 3:08pm On Jul 15, 2021

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brazilian President Bolsonaro In Hospital Over Intestinal Obstruction by Julianaa: 6:55pm On Jul 15, 2021
See how they posted his unclothed body for millions of people to see

Was that called for?

3 Likes

Re: Brazilian President Bolsonaro In Hospital Over Intestinal Obstruction by BeardGangJnr1(m): 6:55pm On Jul 15, 2021
Emmanuel Macron's biggest nightmare.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Brazilian President Bolsonaro In Hospital Over Intestinal Obstruction by slawormiir: 6:55pm On Jul 15, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Quick recovery

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brazilian President Bolsonaro In Hospital Over Intestinal Obstruction by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 15, 2021
Quick recovery sir

Please check out my signature below embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Brazilian President Bolsonaro In Hospital Over Intestinal Obstruction by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:55pm On Jul 15, 2021

The 66-year-old far-right leader had been complaining publicly since last week about suffering from hiccups following a July 3 surgery on a dental implant.

From all of us @[/b] : [b]GET WELL SOON President, Bolsonaro.
By the blood of the lamb, you ate healed.
The great physician got you.
It will end in praise.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Brazilian President Bolsonaro In Hospital Over Intestinal Obstruction by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:55pm On Jul 15, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
And there is a certain president that his sickness is unknown from day 1 and which usually run to abroad for check-up not even treatment.

Well, I don't know his name I would have mentioned it.

ChiefSosa:

If I say BU, you say HA another man say RI omo na you sabi
Becareful what you wish for guys.
Karma issa b!tch you know?
Just an advice from us @MANNA.

That being said,
The animal that say he will go to Aso Rock and bring the head of the president to his brainwashed swines to turn into isi-ewu and eat, unfortunately paid the Supreme price with the lives of his innocent parents just 3 months apart,
(May God never give us an unfortunate child, that led his parent to their untimely grave.
RIP Eze Israel and Nnenne Kanu , as you rest in the bosom of the Lord)

Dem MANNA, AKA da truth in da building.

Truth is not bitter, just that people are bitter to the truth........

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Brazilian President Bolsonaro In Hospital Over Intestinal Obstruction by firstolalekan(m): 6:56pm On Jul 15, 2021
grin

Very reckless man grin
Re: Brazilian President Bolsonaro In Hospital Over Intestinal Obstruction by Crunchyg3: 6:56pm On Jul 15, 2021
cool

Hello good people of nairaland. I run a POS business which I just got a new location which I want to open a second POS but my challenge is enough fund. I need someone who can invest 100k and get 10k return every month or 50k and get 5k return every month and anytime you are ready to take your initial capital back you can take it. I am in Lagos and I am ready to provide you any thing that you might need as collateral . My number is below on my signature.
Re: Brazilian President Bolsonaro In Hospital Over Intestinal Obstruction by datola: 6:56pm On Jul 15, 2021
Quick recovery.
Re: Brazilian President Bolsonaro In Hospital Over Intestinal Obstruction by tayo4ng(m): 6:56pm On Jul 15, 2021
If na Nigeria president be dis, them for hide am for us
Re: Brazilian President Bolsonaro In Hospital Over Intestinal Obstruction by shunletsam(m): 6:57pm On Jul 15, 2021
tayo4ng:
If na Nigeria president be dis, them for hide am for us

You like to see graphic content?
Re: Brazilian President Bolsonaro In Hospital Over Intestinal Obstruction by Airwavez: 6:57pm On Jul 15, 2021
cool

See ur mate bแปฅbu
Re: Brazilian President Bolsonaro In Hospital Over Intestinal Obstruction by MarveworldG: 6:57pm On Jul 15, 2021
Quick recovery!
Re: Brazilian President Bolsonaro In Hospital Over Intestinal Obstruction by Naijaguy12345(m): 6:57pm On Jul 15, 2021
Big belly
Re: Brazilian President Bolsonaro In Hospital Over Intestinal Obstruction by enyen(m): 6:57pm On Jul 15, 2021
See how they comfortably posted pictures of their president in the hospital No country in a certain continent would try this
Re: Brazilian President Bolsonaro In Hospital Over Intestinal Obstruction by tillaman(m): 6:57pm On Jul 15, 2021
Quick recovery El Presidente

1 Like

Re: Brazilian President Bolsonaro In Hospital Over Intestinal Obstruction by Lanre4uonly(m): 6:57pm On Jul 15, 2021
Speedy recovery Mr President.
Re: Brazilian President Bolsonaro In Hospital Over Intestinal Obstruction by EmmanuelScott1(m): 6:58pm On Jul 15, 2021
God please do am for us, don't forsake our country too.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Filippo Ferlazzo: Italian Who Murdered Ogorchukwu Alika Jailed For 24 Years / 18th Century Teapot Used By Chinese Emperor Sold Over ยฃ2million At Auction (Pix) / US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.