Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Yahoo Boys And Murderers Should Be Given Same Sentense. DEATH SENTENCE - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boys And Murderers Should Be Given Same Sentense. DEATH SENTENCE (1512 Views)

Photos Of Joy Uchechi Nwachukwu's Murderers Arrested In Owerri (Graphic) / Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) / Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahoo Boys And Murderers Should Be Given Same Sentense. DEATH SENTENCE by IprintMONEY: 3:44pm On Jul 15, 2021
YES I SAID WHAT I SAID, A YAHOO BOY AND A MURDERER and ARMED ROBBER LIKE WINNERLY CHIBUDOLLAR AND BIGCOWHORN HAVE EVERYTHING IN COMMON.
A MURDERER KILLS , AN AVERAGE YAHOO BOY HAVE BRUTALLY KILLED AT LEAST 3 PEOPLE. SAME WITH ARMED ROBBERS AND CHILD RAPIST LIKE BIGCOWHORN AND CHIBUDOLLAR.
WHEN THESE IDIOTS SCAM PEOPLE OF THEIR HARD EARNED CASH, MOST OF THE VICTIMS RESORT TO SUICIDE.
SOME GET KILLED BY LOAN SHARKS, SOME DIE OF HYPERTENSION, SOME DIE OF SHOCK, HEART ATTACKS ETC.

NOW LETS TALK OF INNOCENT NIGERIANS BEING KILLED. THESE BOYS HAVE KILLED SO MANY INNOCENT NIGERIANS ALL IN THE NAME OF
YAHOO PLUS OR YAHOO RITUALS. THIS REALLY HAS TO STOP.

I DONT CARE WHAT YOU THINK AND I DONT COME COME HERE BLAMING THE GOVT.
THERE ARE MANY LEGIT THINGS YOU CAN DO AND MAKE EVEN MORE CASH THAN A YAHOO BOY.
LIKE I ALWAYS SAY, YAHOO BOYS DEY LEARN FOR WHERE I DEY.
DEATH TO YAHOO BOYS.
I HON MARTINS WILL BE MOVING A MOTION TO KILL ANY YAHOO BOY CAUGHT.
I HAVE A USELESS TENANT, THE LAST TIME I VISITED MY PROPERTY, HE SAW ME AND THOUGHT I WAS A YAHOOBOY.
HE WAS CONFIDENTLY MAKE A CALL TO A VICTIM THEY CALL CLIENT, CLIENT KEE UNA THERE.
I HAVE REPORTED HIM TO EFCC, DONT WORRY , I REPORTED HIM IN A WAY THAT HE WONT EVEN KNOW WHO DID IT. THEY WLL BE BUSTING HIM THIS WEEK . ME I NO EVEN DEY COUNTRY SEF SO NA FOR PHONE I GO HEAR AM grin
I KNOW YAHOO IDIOTS WILL FLOOD THE THREAD TO DEFEND THEIR KILLINGS. I WILL MAKE SURE MY BOYS IN EFCC AND INTERPOL VIEW THIS THREAD. IF YOUR BRAIN DEY HOT, COME AND SHOW YOURSEF cool
DEATH TO ALL YAHOO BOYS READING THIS. YOU ARE MURDERERS

4 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys And Murderers Should Be Given Same Sentense. DEATH SENTENCE by Bigredmachine: 3:50pm On Jul 15, 2021
I agree with you on this... Just because we don't see how the people this yahoo boys scammed end up, many do end up committing suicide, before u say the scammed people are greedy, put your self in their shoes (imaging you losing everything u worked for years to an unknown scammer) it would take the grace of God to conquer suicide...

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys And Murderers Should Be Given Same Sentense. DEATH SENTENCE by hybrid11(m): 3:52pm On Jul 15, 2021
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Hope that' makes u happy
So what do u do for a living hon death himself??
Re: Yahoo Boys And Murderers Should Be Given Same Sentense. DEATH SENTENCE by Jerryherd: 3:55pm On Jul 15, 2021
cool

Didirin... Wetin you know even Sabi anything about you dey cap nonsense

Your mama see your papa and other rival wey dey toast her, she ask for money for transport or airticket nobody arrested your mama oo, now Yahoo boy did same to rich horrnyy old predator white supremacist in California you come dey cry

Horrnnyy pervert white racist in Washington sees a cute teenager online and ask for her nude, she asked for gift card in return, she sends the video, he jerks off his racist dick, you in Nigeria who isn't even seen as human but black monkeys is crying over what two consenting adults did

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys And Murderers Should Be Given Same Sentense. DEATH SENTENCE by IprintMONEY: 4:08pm On Jul 15, 2021
Bigredmachine:
I agree with you on this... Just because we don't see how the people this yahoo boys scammed end up, many do end up committing suicide, before u say the scammed people are greedy, put your self in their shoes (imaging you losing everything u worked for years to an unknown scammer) it would take the grace of God to conquer suicide...
YEAH ITS ANNOYING. THESE MISCREANTS MAKE IT DIFFICULT TO EVEN TRAVEL FOR LEISURE
Re: Yahoo Boys And Murderers Should Be Given Same Sentense. DEATH SENTENCE by ifytrik(m): 5:05pm On Jul 15, 2021
hybrid11:
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy Hope that' makes u happy So what do u do for a living hon death himself??
Re: Yahoo Boys And Murderers Should Be Given Same Sentense. DEATH SENTENCE by InspectorLawal(m): 5:05pm On Jul 15, 2021
IprintMONEY:
YEAH ITS ANNOYING. THESE MISCREANTS MAKE IT DIFFICULT TO EVEN TRAVEL FOR LEISURE
you this useless cultist.
We're already tracking you and you would be picked up soon.
Mark my words bastard
Re: Yahoo Boys And Murderers Should Be Given Same Sentense. DEATH SENTENCE by ifytrik(m): 5:09pm On Jul 15, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Didirin... Wetin you know even Sabi anything about you dey cap nonsense

Your mama see your papa and other rival wey dey toast her, she ask for money for transport or airticket nobody arrested your mama oo, now Yahoo boy did same to rich horrnyy old predator white supremacist in California you come dey cry

Horrnnyy pervert white racist in Washington sees a cute teenager online and ask for her nude, she asked for gift card in return, she sends the video, he jerks off his racist dick, you in Nigeria who isn't even seen as human but black monkeys is crying over what two consenting adults did

Re: Yahoo Boys And Murderers Should Be Given Same Sentense. DEATH SENTENCE by IprintMONEY: 6:28pm On Jul 15, 2021
InspectorLawal:
you this useless cultist.
We're already tracking you and you would be picked up soon.
Mark my words bastard
why track when u can just do what i said and meet me bastard
useless yahoo boy, no worry we go start to dey burn una soon
Re: Yahoo Boys And Murderers Should Be Given Same Sentense. DEATH SENTENCE by IprintMONEY: 7:00pm On Jul 15, 2021
ifytrik u just dey quote them may them no run cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Yahoo Boys And Murderers Should Be Given Same Sentense. DEATH SENTENCE by IprintMONEY: 8:33pm On Jul 15, 2021
yahoo bastards like shadowcracker and drakpa avoided this thread like a plague
Re: Yahoo Boys And Murderers Should Be Given Same Sentense. DEATH SENTENCE by big7: 9:08pm On Jul 15, 2021
IprintMONEY:
yahoo bastards like shadowcracker and drakpa avoided this thread like a plague

Bros yahoo boys Don do you something B4?
Thou I no gbadun them but I don't judge them equally. Anything wey kama won do with them na them sabi
Re: Yahoo Boys And Murderers Should Be Given Same Sentense. DEATH SENTENCE by promzy555(m): 9:09pm On Jul 15, 2021
Even ur politician father
Re: Yahoo Boys And Murderers Should Be Given Same Sentense. DEATH SENTENCE by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 15, 2021
EFCCs in this forum just dey look this your moniker with one eye.....

BTW I have some secret business for you are you interested?
Re: Yahoo Boys And Murderers Should Be Given Same Sentense. DEATH SENTENCE by IprintMONEY: 9:19pm On Jul 15, 2021
big7:

Bros yahoo boys Don do you something B4?
Thou I no gbadun them but I don't judge them equally. Anything wey kama won do with them na them sabi
na i smart pass the average yahoo boy. i have been around them home and abroad and its annoying when i see them brag of how they collect these women money and dont give a Bleep if they commit suicide. some even got to know that the woman committed suicide and still behaved as if nthing dey happen
Re: Yahoo Boys And Murderers Should Be Given Same Sentense. DEATH SENTENCE by skj1377(m): 9:35pm On Jul 15, 2021
Well for you to be a successful yahoo boy you will need to murder your conscience first. Any human being without a conscience is a candidate for hell fire as heaven is not made for people that acted without conscience while on earth. Yahoo boys can go ahead and enjoy their loot because this earth is their heaven. The after life holds gloom for them anyways.
Re: Yahoo Boys And Murderers Should Be Given Same Sentense. DEATH SENTENCE by Jameszinchenkov: 10:17pm On Jul 15, 2021
IprintMONEY:
YES I SAID WHAT I SAID, A YAHOO BOY AND A MURDERER HAVE EVERYTHING IN COMMON.
A MURDERER KILLS , AN AVERAGE YAHOO BOY HAVE BRUTALLY KILLED AT LEAST 3 PEOPLE.
WHEN THESE IDIOTS SCAM PEOPLE OF THEIR HARD EARNED CASH, MOST OF THE VICTIMS RESORT TO SUICIDE.
SOME GET KILLED BY LOAN SHARKS, SOME DIE OF HYPERTENSION, SOME DIE OF SHOCK, HEART ATTACKS ETC.

THERE ARE MANY LEGIT THINGS YOU CAN DO AND MAKE EVEN MORE CASH THAN A YAHOO BOY.
DEATH TO YAHOO BOYS.
I HAVE A USELESS TENANT, THE LAST TIME I VISITED MY PROPERTY, HE SAW ME AND THOUGHT I WAS A YAHOOBOY.
HE WAS CONFIDENTLY MAKE A CALL TO A VICTIM THEY CALL CLIENT, CLIENT KEE UNA THERE.
I HAVE REPORTED HIM TO EFCC, DONT WORRY , I REPORTED HIM IN A WAY THAT HE WONT EVEN KNOW WHO DID IT. THEY WLL BE BUSTING HIM THIS WEEK .
I KNOW YAHOO IDIOTS WILL FLOOD THE THREAD TO DEFEND THEIR KILLINGS. I WILL MAKE SURE MY BOYS IN EFCC AND INTERPOL VIEW THIS THREAD. IF YOUR BRAIN DEY HOT, COME AND SHOW YOURSEF cool

I can’t blame you sha, you don’t know anything if you know the hate this people have for blacks you won’t type that shit.
During this euro cup my neighbor who is a yahoo boy was chatting with his British client when the man said he is getting tired of watching the English football team because of too many blacks starting ( sterling, saka and that man city left back). Imagine the hatred they have for us, why should we be nice to this kind of people.
Go to sites like theync.com and see how this people rejoice on seeing third worlders commit suicide and are being killed then you will no the true color of the white man.
Re: Yahoo Boys And Murderers Should Be Given Same Sentense. DEATH SENTENCE by ifytrik(m): 10:21pm On Jul 15, 2021
IprintMONEY:
ifytrik u just dey quote them may them no run cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin

Re: Yahoo Boys And Murderers Should Be Given Same Sentense. DEATH SENTENCE by teemac01(m): 12:19am On Jul 16, 2021
IprintMONEY:
YES I SAID WHAT I SAID, A YAHOO BOY AND A MURDERER HAVE EVERYTHING IN COMMON.
A MURDERER KILLS , AN AVERAGE YAHOO BOY HAVE BRUTALLY KILLED AT LEAST 3 PEOPLE.

DEATH TO YAHOO BOYS.
I HAVE REPORTED HIM TO EFCC, DONT WORRY , I REPORTED HIM IN A WAY THAT HE WONT EVEN KNOW WHO DID IT. THEY WLL BE BUSTING HIM THIS WEEK .

bro...i dont support fraud...but your comments about reporting someone to efcc and coming here to gloat...hmmm...there is a saying that goes dont go around witnessing shit...anybody can be got...thats all i will say on this matter...
Re: Yahoo Boys And Murderers Should Be Given Same Sentense. DEATH SENTENCE by IprintMONEY: 9:10am On Jul 16, 2021
teemac01:

bro...i dont support fraud...but your comments about reporting someone to efcc and coming here to gloat...hmmm...there is a saying that goes dont go around witnessing shit...anybody can be got...thats all i will say on this matter...
see it anyhow u want , i dont give a Bleep about your feelings, like i said he will be busted this week, i was expecting them to bust him today but i think it will be tomorow . when i asked the guy what he does for a living before giving out my property, he said he works with chevron.
the audacity to call a so called client in my presence is another reason why he must go in. once again, i no send wetin you think
Re: Yahoo Boys And Murderers Should Be Given Same Sentense. DEATH SENTENCE by IprintMONEY: 9:20am On Jul 16, 2021
Jameszinchenkov:

I can’t blame you sha, you don’t know anything if you know the hate this people have for blacks you won’t type that shit.
During this euro cup my neighbor who is a yahoo boy was chatting with his British client when the man said he is getting tired of watching the English football team because of too many blacks starting ( sterling, saka and that man city left back). Imagine the hatred they have for us, why should we be nice to this kind of people.
Go to sites like theync.com and see how this people rejoice on seeing third worlders commit suicide and are being killed then you will no the true color of the white man.
stop calling this people client. na that name dey vex me. what service u dey offer wey make u get clients
btw, i am not against racism. everybody has the right to lke or dislike anyone, that is not your business. even in naija we are tribalistic which can be termed racism too. our own racism or tribalism among ourselves is even worst and we do it openly, in naija, a southerner cant get admission iinto a northern university easily, a northerner can get admission into a southern university. same trend applies to jobs etc etc, so stop acting as if its a white thing. humans are created that way. so that point is stuck out.
also, the reason people hate people is their behavior, whites hates blacks because they constitute nuisance in their land, u will see a black yahoo guy disturbing the environment because he scammed small cash, u will see black making noise everywhere and disturbing the neighborhood, go to use, u will see some hoodrats twerking in public places with children around, i dont want to talk about their dressing.
so before u attack their actions, check the reason for their actions.
i think humans should be more interested in the reason behind the other human actions, for example, if i say u dey mad, check the reason why i said so before even bothering to respond to me.
i hv experience first hand racism and i dont care because na we cause am. if i am traveling, they see a posh young guy and the first thing that enters their head is this guy must be carrying drugs, now tell me, is that not what we have made them believe?
if we want to attack anyone, lets attack out politicians

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys And Murderers Should Be Given Same Sentense. DEATH SENTENCE by peppermint7(m): 11:04am On Jul 17, 2021
Die Yen yen yen
When ona tire ona no go off this thread
Re: Yahoo Boys And Murderers Should Be Given Same Sentense. DEATH SENTENCE by IprintMONEY: 10:48pm On Jan 10, 2022
IprintMONEY:
YES I SAID WHAT I SAID, A YAHOO BOY AND A MURDERER and ARMED ROBBER LIKE WINNERLY CHIBUDOLLAR AND BIGCOWHORN HAVE EVERYTHING IN COMMON.
A MURDERER KILLS , AN AVERAGE YAHOO BOY HAVE BRUTALLY KILLED AT LEAST 3 PEOPLE. SAME WITH ARMED ROBBERS AND CHILD RAPIST LIKE BIGCOWHORN AND CHIBUDOLLAR.

NOW LETS TALK OF INNOCENT NIGERIANS BEING KILLED. THESE BOYS HAVE KILLED SO MANY INNOCENT NIGERIANS ALL IN THE NAME OF

DEATH TO YAHOO BOYS.
I HAVE REPORTED HIM TO EFCC, DONT WORRY , I REPORTED HIM IN A WAY THAT HE WONT EVEN KNOW WHO DID IT. THEY WLL BE BUSTING HIM THIS WEEK . ME I NO EVEN DEY COUNTRY SEF SO NA FOR PHONE I GO HEAR AM grin
Re: Yahoo Boys And Murderers Should Be Given Same Sentense. DEATH SENTENCE by holluwizzy: 11:53pm On Jan 10, 2022
It's good but what about politicians, most of them are also involved one way or the other.

IprintMONEY:

DEATH TO YAHOO BOYS.
Re: Yahoo Boys And Murderers Should Be Given Same Sentense. DEATH SENTENCE by IprintMONEY: 1:16pm On Jan 11, 2022
holluwizzy:
It's good but what about politicians, most of them are also involved one way or the other.

na who them catch be thief. Winnerly ribs for chibudollar but na winnerly them burn alive
Re: Yahoo Boys And Murderers Should Be Given Same Sentense. DEATH SENTENCE by kansoboy: 1:27pm On Jan 11, 2022
All this no concern me!

My own be say: all this less-use Yahoo boys have made house rent in asaba so expensive and landlords have become so Greedy

2 bed room flat is now 1.4m, 1m, 700k
agent, agreements and caution fee have not be added oo(10%each) because this senseless Yahoo boys who don't know what it is to buy Pampers or pay children sch fees are ready to pay any amount on rent
Re: Yahoo Boys And Murderers Should Be Given Same Sentense. DEATH SENTENCE by Bigcowhorn: 1:43pm On Jan 11, 2022
IprintMONEY:
na who them catch be thief. Winnerly ribs for chibudollar but na winnerly them burn alive

Why not tell holluwizzy your father's sad story of getting burnt like an armed robber which makes you think everyone is an armed robber or should i?

Re: Yahoo Boys And Murderers Should Be Given Same Sentense. DEATH SENTENCE by IprintMONEY: 1:44pm On Jan 11, 2022
kansoboy:
All this no concern me!

My own be say: all this less-use Yahoo boys have made house rent in asaba so expensive and landlords have become so Greedy

2 bed room flat is now 1.4m, 1m, 700k
agent, agreements and caution fee have not be added oo(10%each) because this senseless Yahoo boys who don't know what it is to buy Pampers or pay children sch fees are ready to pay any amount on rent

just start burning them the same way armed robbers are burnt. There is no difference between a kidnapper, arm robber, skull miner and a yahoo boy. They made oloshos Relevant. They made Immiga to dey ask me questions anyhow when I am travelling as a vip wey I be. They have caused too many suicides. Death to arm robbers like chibudollar, winnerly and bigcowhorn

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys And Murderers Should Be Given Same Sentense. DEATH SENTENCE by Bigcowhorn: 1:47pm On Jan 11, 2022
IprintMONEY:
just start burning them the same way armed robbers are burnt. There is no difference between a kidnapper, arm robber, skull miner and a yahoo boy. They made oloshos Relevant. Death to arm robbers like chibudollar, winnerly and bigcowhorn

(1) (Reply)

Six Female Footballers Kidnapped While Returning From A Football Match In Edo / Police Arrest Notorious Gangs Terrorizing Alaba-rago And Ajegunle Axes Of Lagos / Violence In Yobe State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.