Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Mimi Orjiekwe Shows Off The Money She Got From Her Birthday Party - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mimi Orjiekwe Shows Off The Money She Got From Her Birthday Party (44483 Views)

Mimi Orjiekwe Shades Charles Billion For Doing A Condom Advert / Mimi Orjiekwe Remarries, 3 Months After Divorcing Charles Billion For Cheating / Mimi Orjiekwe Divorces Charles Billion Pius Who Impregnated Another Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Shows Off The Money She Got From Her Birthday Party by valentinenkem: 7:37pm On Jul 15, 2021
She will pay later
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Shows Off The Money She Got From Her Birthday Party by Great100000: 7:37pm On Jul 15, 2021
EmmanuelScott1:
Clitocurrncy
na u talk am ooooo cheesy cheesy
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Shows Off The Money She Got From Her Birthday Party by Iamicekid(m): 7:37pm On Jul 15, 2021
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Shows Off The Money She Got From Her Birthday Party by enyen(m): 7:38pm On Jul 15, 2021
And if robbers visit you after posting cash recklessly online?
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Shows Off The Money She Got From Her Birthday Party by DUNDEEMASTER(m): 7:39pm On Jul 15, 2021
And Las Las, na men go spray this kin money...if na to help dea fellow men...for where......

7 Likes

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Shows Off The Money She Got From Her Birthday Party by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 15, 2021
Throatobabe:
Just one question where una dey see money

Guy you wan bomb for nairaland?? I see say you don create monicker....grin
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Shows Off The Money She Got From Her Birthday Party by just2endowed: 7:42pm On Jul 15, 2021
No wonder bobrisky left the brotherhood. undecided

Female are enjoying oh

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Shows Off The Money She Got From Her Birthday Party by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 15, 2021
All the boys and men that want to taste her kitten have donated in a spraying competition to over bid each other.

2 Likes

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Shows Off The Money She Got From Her Birthday Party by naniawini(f): 7:43pm On Jul 15, 2021
EmmanuelScott1:
Clitocurrncy
grin grin grin grin you're wicked
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Shows Off The Money She Got From Her Birthday Party by captainamiedi1: 7:43pm On Jul 15, 2021
The way women they enjoy they make me nor they blame bobrisky. E b like say na different planet we they with these women

2 Likes

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Shows Off The Money She Got From Her Birthday Party by luskysylver(m): 7:43pm On Jul 15, 2021
LOL
Bigredmachine:

This life dey favour them left right centre... Oluwa remember to bless the hustle of ur obedient sons
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Shows Off The Money She Got From Her Birthday Party by Chris2863(m): 7:45pm On Jul 15, 2021
angry grin grin
Ceenachi:
There is money in being an actress
I don't think I can ever be an actor undecided
Na actress I go do

1 Like

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Shows Off The Money She Got From Her Birthday Party by Tinubuadvocate: 7:45pm On Jul 15, 2021
Where?
firstolalekan:
cheesy
Almost 2million naira shocked shocked shocked shocked

E plenty o grin grin grin
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Shows Off The Money She Got From Her Birthday Party by Bigredmachine: 7:46pm On Jul 15, 2021
seanwilliam:
lol na her yansh dey suffer am bro
omo girls no dey reason am o... they prefer that kind suffer to any other suffer
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Shows Off The Money She Got From Her Birthday Party by Kingcalls: 7:48pm On Jul 15, 2021
Obakashdee:
Who go Dey spray 200 naira for where dollar Dey grin

One one dollar

1 Like

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Shows Off The Money She Got From Her Birthday Party by solexjames(m): 7:49pm On Jul 15, 2021
Now I see why bobrisky betray the other gender grin

1 Like

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Shows Off The Money She Got From Her Birthday Party by adecz: 7:49pm On Jul 15, 2021
cool
cool
cool
cool
cool

☺️☺️ Why she no invite me❓❓

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Shows Off The Money She Got From Her Birthday Party by Candidlady: 7:50pm On Jul 15, 2021
Dmavin:
Women are Lucky sha

captainamiedi1:
The way women they enjoy they make me nor they blame bobrisky. E b like say na different planet we they with these women

just2endowed:
No wonder bobrisky left the brotherhood. undecided

Female are enjoying oh

Babzrockman:
The future looks female I swear... I never see her on my TV set

Women rule while men drool
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Shows Off The Money She Got From Her Birthday Party by samsegs(m): 7:50pm On Jul 15, 2021
You keep posting this same stuff since morning...u don't have another write up ni
BoyforJesus:
RAPTURE ALARM- Don't be left behind..
HEB 2-3. For how shall we escape, if we neglect so great SALVATION.
ARE YOU PREPARED FOR THE RAPTURE? 1Thess 4.16.17. For the Lord himself shall decend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God, and the dead in christ shall rise first, then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air, and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1Cor.15.52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. The RAPTURE of the church is closer than ever, we are in the closing moments or final " times of the signs" before the Lord's appearance, it's important that you are ready for him. The question is; ARE YOU IN CHRIST? If you are, then you are one of the many the Lord is coming to receive unto himself. If you are not, make the decision now. The Bible says " .. Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he APPEAR THE SECOND TIME without sin unto salvation" Heb 9.28. Acts 1:9-11 tells us about his ascension into heaven. While the disciples stood, gazing in awe as he levitated, two angels appeared to them and said " This same Jesus, who has been received from you into heaven, will come back in the same way you have seen him go into heaven. This is the reason we are preaching the gospel, the whole world needs to know that he is coming back again. He said in John 14:3 " I will come again and receive you unto myself, that where i am there ye will be also.
HAVE THE RAPTURE IN FOCUS. Live every day as one expecting the master, carry that consciousness in your heart at all times, Walk in love. Walk in righteousness and while you are getting yourself ready, help those around you to get ready as well, by preaching and teaching them God's word.
I had a RAPTURE dream in 2020 and in 2021. The first rapture dream i had was amazing, it was so real and mind blowing, and it strengthens my relationship with God. It was early in the morning at about 4am, i was in a dream, and then i saw Angels in the cloud kneeling, with their heads facing down, they were holding trumpets in their hands, and something like a big screen appeared in the cloud and the picture of Jesus was on it, fear griped me, and i said " father have mercy, father have mercy" and I woke up. It was so real, that same morning i opened my daily devotional, Rhapsody of realities, behold the topic that day was about rapture, i was amazed, what a coincidence. This was a confirmation of the dream i had. In 2021 i had another Rapture dream. I was in a crusade, as the ministering was going on, i heard a loud blast, immediately people appearances changed, and they disappeared suddenly, as the bible said, in a twinkle of an eye, and the crusade ground was empty, unfortunately i was left behind, strange fear entered me, and i woke up, I knelt down and asked God for mercy. My brothers and sisters, if you are not saved, please do it know. The cry you will cry when the saints are gone, please cry it now when the saints are still around. Pray for your soul, after RAPTURE there will be no mercy. Will you be able to face the Antichrist great tribulations?We are in a crucial time in God's calendar. More end times prophecies are happening more than ever before, living a sinful life is no longer fashionable, confess Jesus as the Lord of your life, tommorow might be too late, JUDGEMENT DAY IS COMING. Rev 20.12 ."And i saw the dead small and great stood before God; and the books were opened; and another book was opened, which is the book of Life, and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works".(15) And whosoever was not found written in the book of Life was cast into the lake of fire. HEAVEN IS REAL, HELL IS REAL. Choose where to spend enternity now. Matt.24.14 says, this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached to all the world for a witness, and then the end shall come. Through technology the gospel has been able to reached more than 80% of the world populations. This implies the coming of the Lord is close.Rev1.7 behold, he cometh with clouds, and every eyes shall see him, even those that pierced him, and all the nations of the world shall wailed because of him, even so Amen. Jesus is coming sooner than you ever think, the worst thing that could happen to a man is to die without accepting Jesus, there is no much time left, there are more end times prophecies happening in this generation, more than any other generation, the bible says in the last days, men's heart shall be failing them for fear,look at how fear has covered the world presently, kidnapping, killings here and there, one evil atrocity is been comited in every minutes, strange diseases everywhere, earthquakes etc.The bible says perilous times will come.Time has changed, life is not going to be as it were before. The Bible says, when you shall see all these things you should know that my coming is near. REMEMBER HELL IS A PLACE OF EVERLASTING TORMENT, there is no way of ever coming out, do not go there, do whatever you can, don't go there. REV.20.15 AND WHOSOEVER WAS NOT FOUND WRITTEN IN THE BOOK OF LIFE WAS CAST INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE. Is your name in the book of Life? Value your spirit and your soul more than your mortal body,how many years are you going to live in this life compared to enternity in heaven or in hell. Even though you don't want to serve God for anything, serve him because you don't want to go to hell. everyday people are trooping in their thousands to hell (those that died without accepting Jesus while on earth). Make the decision, now that you still have breath in your nostril, for tomorrow shall be too late. Rom10.9-10 That if thou shall confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shall believe in thine heart, that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shall be saved.(10) For with the heart man believe unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. If you are not born again, pray this prayer, and mean it with your heart. DEAR LORD JESUS, COME INTO MY HEART, AND BE MY LORD, I BELIEVED YOU DIED ON THE CROSS FOR MY SIN, AND WAS RAISED FOR MY JUSTIFICATION, FORGIVE ME ALL MY SIN, AND WRITE MY NAME IN YOUR BOOK OF LIFE, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN. Congratulations if you just prayed that prayer of salvation. IF YOU MISS HEAVEN, IS YOUR FAULT. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Shows Off The Money She Got From Her Birthday Party by Obakashdee(m): 7:51pm On Jul 15, 2021
Kingcalls:

One one dollar
1$=2*200 angry grin
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Shows Off The Money She Got From Her Birthday Party by wallarwallar(m): 7:52pm On Jul 15, 2021
If na man dey do party u no go see dem spray money like dis. The future is FEMALE

1 Like

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Shows Off The Money She Got From Her Birthday Party by SmartPolician: 7:52pm On Jul 15, 2021
princechurchill:
She said dollar i was looking forward to see Benjamin Franklin but lo and behold what I saw was George Washington and and nnamdi Azikiwe aunty Biko pipe low ur level of oloshosim is still made in oshodi and upper iweka

There are $100 bills there...look at the pix closely

1 Like

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Shows Off The Money She Got From Her Birthday Party by Kindfund: 7:53pm On Jul 15, 2021
Women lucky creature..

1 Like

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Shows Off The Money She Got From Her Birthday Party by Crunchyg2: 7:53pm On Jul 15, 2021
Hello good people of nairaland. I run a POS business which I just got a new location which I want to open a second POS but my challenge is enough fund. I need someone who can invest 100k and get 10k return every month or 50k and get 5k return every month and anytime you are ready to take your initial capital back you can take it. I am in Lagos and I am ready to provide you any thing that you might need as collateral . My number is below on my signature.
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Shows Off The Money She Got From Her Birthday Party by Kingcalls: 7:54pm On Jul 15, 2021
Obakashdee:

1$=2*200 angry grin

So whats the difference... so because someone is spraying 500 , I shouldn't spray 200
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Shows Off The Money She Got From Her Birthday Party by DCmonster: 7:54pm On Jul 15, 2021
The SIMP that spray an olosho actress dollars has he helped his family and brothers?

Why simp for a hoe?

The day men will stop simping crime rates will drop drastically. grin

3 Likes

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Shows Off The Money She Got From Her Birthday Party by Roma10: 7:54pm On Jul 15, 2021
At list I enjoyed the takeaway!! grin grin grin

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Shows Off The Money She Got From Her Birthday Party by Amotekun777: 7:55pm On Jul 15, 2021
Ceenachi:
There is money in being an actress
I don't think I can ever be an actor undecided
Na actress I go do

There's moneyshame in being an "Olosho"
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Shows Off The Money She Got From Her Birthday Party by Funflipper: 7:56pm On Jul 15, 2021
valves:
She should have counted the money quietly without making a show on social media...this whole show off can attract the attention of criminals...

Because she is a lowlife trying to escape porverty.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Buys A Car For Her Sister, Abimbola / Ini Edo Addresses Her Weight Loss Critics, Shares New Photo / Teebillz Says Marriage To Tiwa Savage Is Still Intact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.