Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,676 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

South Africa - Starving Rioters Say They Are On Verge Of Eating Each Other(Pix) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / South Africa - Starving Rioters Say They Are On Verge Of Eating Each Other(Pix) (58778 Views)

Largest Library In Marseille Burned Down By Rioters / 2 Starving Afghan Boys Tied To A Wood By The Taliban For Stealing Bread (Pix) / Jacob Zuma’s son urges South Africa rioters to ‘Protest & Loot Responsibly’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa - Starving Rioters Say They Are On Verge Of Eating Each Other(Pix) by gambia(m): 8:40pm On Jul 15, 2021
Just imagine, weird beings everywhere.
Re: South Africa - Starving Rioters Say They Are On Verge Of Eating Each Other(Pix) by Sterope(f): 8:40pm On Jul 15, 2021
The Foolish Zulus you mean.

In an ideal world, the man would spend the rest of his life in jail..

Jerryherd:
cool

Just imagine Fulani Buhari arresting Obasanjo a Yoruba man or Jonathan an Ogbia man... Think of what Yoruba's would do to any cows they see and any Fulani man's business sasa Ibadan would be a child's play... Think of what militants would do

Arresting Jacob Zuma was a wrong move... Zulus won't take it likely

Re: South Africa - Starving Rioters Say They Are On Verge Of Eating Each Other(Pix) by Jerryherd: 8:40pm On Jul 15, 2021
Sammy07:
shocked

This is wrong comparison.

Think of when Buhari leaves power and a Yoruba or Igbo president or southern president arrest him and detain him

Think of what,the northerners will do.
They will do worse than this

Ordinary loss of 2011 Election they went ballistic

2 Likes

Re: South Africa - Starving Rioters Say They Are On Verge Of Eating Each Other(Pix) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 15, 2021
Nelson Mandela go be like, "Na these creatures I suffered for?".

4 Likes

Re: South Africa - Starving Rioters Say They Are On Verge Of Eating Each Other(Pix) by jlo247(m): 8:41pm On Jul 15, 2021
You can only see few whitee doing all this shit. It's blacks kilode

1 Like

Re: South Africa - Starving Rioters Say They Are On Verge Of Eating Each Other(Pix) by Sammy07: 8:41pm On Jul 15, 2021
Jerryherd:

Ordinary loss of 2011 Election they went ballistic

Had it been Jonathan didn't handover peacefully.

Mehn.
Can't just imagine

2 Likes

Re: South Africa - Starving Rioters Say They Are On Verge Of Eating Each Other(Pix) by CSTRR: 8:41pm On Jul 15, 2021
South Africa is bigger than Nigeria in land mass.

If the riot spreads, their security forces may be too spread too thin to contain it.

2 Likes

Re: South Africa - Starving Rioters Say They Are On Verge Of Eating Each Other(Pix) by Amb1045(m): 8:42pm On Jul 15, 2021
You think say you dee do me you know no say you dee do yourself. Lol very stupid act from south Africans. That's why I love my tribe, their is always a leader that can prevent people from engaging in such nonsense. Them go hear am by force. Think before you take actions. This is applied in everyday by DAT life
Re: South Africa - Starving Rioters Say They Are On Verge Of Eating Each Other(Pix) by eastOFwest(m): 8:42pm On Jul 15, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Just imagine Fulani Buhari arresting Obasanjo a Yoruba man or Jonathan an Ogbia man... Think of what Yoruba's would do to any cows they see and any Fulani man's business sasa Ibadan would be a child's play... Think of what militants would do

Arresting Jacob Zuma was a wrong move... Zulus won't take it likely

I don't think so. Nigerian security forces don't show any restraint like the SA ones.

2 Likes

Re: South Africa - Starving Rioters Say They Are On Verge Of Eating Each Other(Pix) by Swingate(m): 8:43pm On Jul 15, 2021
I hope you guys are learning a lesson from this in Nigeria, stop all this fighting kidnapping and killings it won't make you happy.

1 Like

Re: South Africa - Starving Rioters Say They Are On Verge Of Eating Each Other(Pix) by adecz: 8:44pm On Jul 15, 2021
undecided undecided undecided

The simplest way the government
should have acted to halt this carnage
was to impose a 24hr, shoot at sight
curfew...

Nonsense & ingredients❗️❗️❗️☠️☠️☠️

☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️

3 Likes

Re: South Africa - Starving Rioters Say They Are On Verge Of Eating Each Other(Pix) by Princedapace(m): 8:44pm On Jul 15, 2021
Sammy07:
shocked

Think of when Buhari leaves power and a Yoruba or Igbo president or southern president arrest him and detain him

chaii, black race is finished.. That means presidents can do anyhow and can never be tried. There is no hope for black race until major nations are calved out and form their own country so that they can easily try one another

5 Likes

Re: South Africa - Starving Rioters Say They Are On Verge Of Eating Each Other(Pix) by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:44pm On Jul 15, 2021
naijapips02:
Something is fundamentally wrong with the black race

Don't attach race to it, it has happened in white filled countries too

1 Like

Re: South Africa - Starving Rioters Say They Are On Verge Of Eating Each Other(Pix) by PrinceOfLagos: 8:45pm On Jul 15, 2021
Eat yourselves No problem
Re: South Africa - Starving Rioters Say They Are On Verge Of Eating Each Other(Pix) by justjify(m): 8:45pm On Jul 15, 2021
Lazy Elements.
Shey they said Nigerians are their problems?
Okay na. They'll be okay lass lass

4 Likes

Re: South Africa - Starving Rioters Say They Are On Verge Of Eating Each Other(Pix) by Sammy07: 8:46pm On Jul 15, 2021
Princedapace:

chaii, black race is finished.. That means presidents can do anyhow and can never be tried. There is no hope for black race until major nations are calved out and form their own country so that they can easily try one another

Truth!
Re: South Africa - Starving Rioters Say They Are On Verge Of Eating Each Other(Pix) by GeneralPula: 8:47pm On Jul 15, 2021
Remove the white and white propaganda, SA is in leagues of Somalia..

6 Likes

Re: South Africa - Starving Rioters Say They Are On Verge Of Eating Each Other(Pix) by GentleRay: 8:47pm On Jul 15, 2021
Zombies!
Re: South Africa - Starving Rioters Say They Are On Verge Of Eating Each Other(Pix) by naijapips02: 8:48pm On Jul 15, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

Don't attach race to it, it has happened in white filled countries too

Show me.
Re: South Africa - Starving Rioters Say They Are On Verge Of Eating Each Other(Pix) by ImpactCrater: 8:48pm On Jul 15, 2021
I regret to say but ....they were behaving well under apathied...

4 Likes

Re: South Africa - Starving Rioters Say They Are On Verge Of Eating Each Other(Pix) by sunsewa16: 8:49pm On Jul 15, 2021
World headquarters of looters--southafrica
World football holiganism headquarters-england.
World Fulani herdsmen killing headquarters--nigeria
World bandits abducting for ransom and killing headquarters--nigeria
World Boko Haram and iswap terrorist headquarters--nigeria

Bubu clap for urself

2 Likes

Re: South Africa - Starving Rioters Say They Are On Verge Of Eating Each Other(Pix) by Princedapace(m): 8:49pm On Jul 15, 2021
Sammy07:

Truth!

Yes.. This has been the major problem with the black race which is traced to whites who came in and scattered the original boundaries within the black race. This messed up the race. No nation would like to be dominated by another nation.

Europeans understood this and fixed it.. It is a pity that blacks cant work and fix this borders created by the whites. Major ethnic groups in black race should form their countries individually or run a system of govt that does not give another major ethnic group powers to dominate any one.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africa - Starving Rioters Say They Are On Verge Of Eating Each Other(Pix) by safetyboot: 8:50pm On Jul 15, 2021
WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND: REMEMBER XENOPHOBIA IN SOUTH SAFRICA

3 Likes

Re: South Africa - Starving Rioters Say They Are On Verge Of Eating Each Other(Pix) by Geeman2006: 8:50pm On Jul 15, 2021
Mandela would have been really disappointed.
Blacks really have issues.
Re: South Africa - Starving Rioters Say They Are On Verge Of Eating Each Other(Pix) by fredoooooo: 8:51pm On Jul 15, 2021
Make dem start , e no go better for dem if dem no eat themselves... bascads

1 Like

Re: South Africa - Starving Rioters Say They Are On Verge Of Eating Each Other(Pix) by puremaker7(m): 8:52pm On Jul 15, 2021
Good, hope den never eat up TMKsouth

4 Likes

Re: South Africa - Starving Rioters Say They Are On Verge Of Eating Each Other(Pix) by Elfaris(m): 8:53pm On Jul 15, 2021
Sammy07:
shocked

But what was wrong with the initial scenerio though?
Re: South Africa - Starving Rioters Say They Are On Verge Of Eating Each Other(Pix) by seyz91(m): 8:53pm On Jul 15, 2021
cheesy
HONESTFACT101:
i would have said let the authorities lock our border well but them coming here will be like transferring from hell branch A to branch B
Re: South Africa - Starving Rioters Say They Are On Verge Of Eating Each Other(Pix) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 15, 2021
Someone should pls enable me with transport fare to help me travel for a job interview pls and pls. I'm already at the last stage of the interview sessions pls. I need 4k to travel. Pls pls
Re: South Africa - Starving Rioters Say They Are On Verge Of Eating Each Other(Pix) by CsRockefeller(m): 8:54pm On Jul 15, 2021
If S.A are hungry, then Africa is in trouble.
Re: South Africa - Starving Rioters Say They Are On Verge Of Eating Each Other(Pix) by PAWG(m): 8:54pm On Jul 15, 2021
Spending123:
Let them merge these people together with our northern brothers.

Funny but during the endSARS unrest more looting took place in the SSouth and SWest, I was at Calabar.

2 Likes

Re: South Africa - Starving Rioters Say They Are On Verge Of Eating Each Other(Pix) by NLmopol(m): 8:54pm On Jul 15, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
i would have said let the authorities lock our border well but them coming here will be like transferring from hell branch A to branch B

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

William Ruto Declared Kenya President-Elect / ISIS Militants Raid Afghanistan Prison, Free 300 Inmates, 29 Killed (Graphic) / Failed Coup: Turkish Soldiers Bound And Unclad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.