Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Timi Dakolo's Son, Alexander's Graduation In School (Pictures) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo's Son, Alexander's Graduation In School (Pictures) (44633 Views)

Blackface Celebrates His Son, Alexander On His Birthday (photo) / Don Jazzy At His Cousin, Gabriel Okpuno-Okei's Graduation In Babcook University / Alexander Dakolo, Timi Dakolo's Son Celebrates 7th Birthday - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi Dakolo's Son, Alexander's Graduation In School (Pictures) by DannyG8(m): 8:50am On Jul 17, 2021
DannyG8:
why are you asking when you know the answer

I have a question for you too
How will you feel if your children look like your neighbor
Re: Timi Dakolo's Son, Alexander's Graduation In School (Pictures) by lexy2014: 9:43am On Jul 17, 2021
DannyG8:
why are you asking when you know the answer

Are u saying that u sound so hurt and pained because u think I no d answer to d question I asked? Dont u no d answer to d question I asked?
Re: Timi Dakolo's Son, Alexander's Graduation In School (Pictures) by lexy2014: 9:44am On Jul 17, 2021
DannyG8:

I have a question for you too
How will you feel if your children look like your neighbor

D more reason I asked u to read d question I asked u and tell me how it is related to what u are saying above:

"Is there any biological principle that says a child must resemble it's father and not it's ancestors?"
Re: Timi Dakolo's Son, Alexander's Graduation In School (Pictures) by DannyG8(m): 9:51am On Jul 17, 2021
lexy2014:

D more reason I asked u to read d question I asked u and tell me how it is related to what u are saying above:

if you can't answer my question why do you expect me to answer yours
Re: Timi Dakolo's Son, Alexander's Graduation In School (Pictures) by lexy2014: 9:55am On Jul 17, 2021
DannyG8:
if you can't answer my question why do you expect me to answer yours

The more reason I asked u to read d question I asked u and tell me how it is related to what u are saying above:

"Is there any biological principle that says a child must resemble it's father and not it's ancestors?"
Re: Timi Dakolo's Son, Alexander's Graduation In School (Pictures) by DannyG8(m): 10:17am On Jul 17, 2021
lexy2014:

The more reason I asked u to read d question I asked u and tell me how it is related to what u are saying above:

how will you know if your son resemble your ancestors when you don't know your ancestors

See your life
Re: Timi Dakolo's Son, Alexander's Graduation In School (Pictures) by lexy2014: 10:18am On Jul 17, 2021
DannyG8:
how will you know if your son resemble your ancestors when you don't know your ancestors

See your life

That is d more reason I asked u to read d question I asked u and tell me how it is related to what u are saying above:

What's d relationship between ancestor and neighbor in biology?
Re: Timi Dakolo's Son, Alexander's Graduation In School (Pictures) by DannyG8(m): 10:46am On Jul 17, 2021
lexy2014:

That is d more reason I asked u to read d question I asked u and tell me how it is related to what u are saying above:

guy you dey stress my life ooh allow me enjoy my fela song in peace
Re: Timi Dakolo's Son, Alexander's Graduation In School (Pictures) by lexy2014: 10:54am On Jul 17, 2021
DannyG8:
guy you dey stress my life ooh allow me enjoy my fela song in peace

Ooh. So now u are stressed? U weren't stressed when u were asking about neighbor? Am not stressing u. I only asked u simple questions.

Re: Timi Dakolo's Son, Alexander's Graduation In School (Pictures) by DannyG8(m): 1:24pm On Jul 17, 2021
lexy2014:

Ooh. So now u are stressed? U weren't stressed when u were asking about neighbor? Am not stressing u. I only asked u simple questions.

ask my biology teacher should I give you her number
Re: Timi Dakolo's Son, Alexander's Graduation In School (Pictures) by lexy2014: 1:42pm On Jul 17, 2021
DannyG8:
ask my biology teacher should I give you her number

Since u have a biology teacher and u have her number, y don't u call her? Are u saying that she didn't teach u well or u didn't learn when she was teaching u that u are now referring me to her?
Re: Timi Dakolo's Son, Alexander's Graduation In School (Pictures) by DannyG8(m): 2:48pm On Jul 17, 2021
lexy2014:

Since u have a biology teacher and u have her number, y don't u call her? Are u saying that she didn't teach u well or u didn't learn when she was teaching u that u are now referring me to her?
why this matter come dey pain you

It doesn't matter what you think but for me I want my children to look like me not my ancestors or someone related to me

I don't know about you
Why are you taking this matter to serious
Re: Timi Dakolo's Son, Alexander's Graduation In School (Pictures) by lexy2014: 3:32pm On Jul 17, 2021
DannyG8:
why this matter come dey pain you

It doesn't matter what you think but for me I want my children to look like me not my ancestors or someone related to me

I don't know about you
Why are you taking this matter to serious

U are d one who brought ur biology teacher into d discussion yet u don't remember what she taught u. I don't see why I should be pained by ur inadequacies.

Again, am wondering how u came to d conclusion that am taking d matter serious when ur response to a simple question was u talking about neighbour. I don't follow. Meanwhile,

Is there any biological principle that says a child must resemble it's father and not it's ancestors?

Re: Timi Dakolo's Son, Alexander's Graduation In School (Pictures) by Asesminded: 5:51pm On Jul 17, 2021
since that day wey this guy comot bold and confidently announce to the world say pastor kpansh im wife i give up on am.

i wan bin say congratulations before i remember say e fit be in vain cos this child might not....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kwam1 Throws Birthday Party For His Daughters (Photos) / Timi Dakolo Replies A Fan That Wanted A Free Performance At Her Sister's Wedding / Peruzzi: Things You Don't Know About Davido's Newly Signed Artiste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.