Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,740,159 members, 6,498,394 topics. Date: Monday, 20 September 2021 at 12:54 PM

I am not "Daddy Freeze" says Apostle Constance C. Friday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I am not "Daddy Freeze" says Apostle Constance C. Friday (230 Views)

Big Boy Sprays Money On His Mum. Daddy Freeze Says 'mama Check Your Pant' / 'My Daughter Called Me Ebuka When She Found Out My Real Name Is Not Daddy' / "My Mum Supports My Teachings" - Daddy Freeze Says, Sharing A Photo Of His Mum. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I am not "Daddy Freeze" says Apostle Constance C. Friday by reallifegospel(m): 5:12pm On Jul 15
Due to the recent high level of criticisms from the Nigerian Christian Community of the controversial teachings of veteran OAP turned bible teacher Ifedayo Olarinde aka Daddy Freeze many Folks often displace their attacks at me.
Says Apostle Constance C. Friday.
"I've been a real Christian from Childhood, and although today, though I don't totally agree with the style of ministry of some well known GOs and Churches, i still vett my methods of criticism to avoid offending God, Holy Spirit and for the sake of the entire body of Christ.
All Humans have Freedom of expression, so trying to technically force Daddy Freeze to shut up is a violation of his fundamental rights.
However I deem it important to say " I'm not against the Church in anyway. Take some time to Watch my Social Media videos and teachings critically and verify."
I hereby appeal to the public to distinguish between Ahab and Jehoshaphat, and avoid attacking Jehoshaphat for Ahab's sin.

Q: Do you like him as a person?
A: Should I say I hate him to please the Christian community? Of course not, it's unbiblical, if God so loved the world, who am I to hate? (John3:16).
I do pray for him and for people like him eg Pastor Greatman Ayilara and co. to turn around from kicking the ox goads. Nothing more to say.
Thanks.
Yours Sincerely;
Apostle Constance C. Friday.
General Overseer of Real Life Missions International.
Executive Producer of the Truth and Life Series.
www.truthandlifegospel.webs.com

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I am not "Daddy Freeze" says Apostle Constance C. Friday by constancefriday(m): 2:13pm On Jul 23
reallifegospel:
Due to the recent high level of criticisms from the Nigerian Christian Community of the controversial teachings of veteran OAP turned bible teacher Ifedayo Olarinde aka Daddy Freeze many Folks often displace their attacks at me.
Says Apostle Constance C. Friday.
"I've been a real Christian from Childhood, and although today, though I don't totally agree with the style of ministry of some well known GOs and Churches, i still vett my methods of criticism to avoid offending God, Holy Spirit and for the sake of the entire body of Christ.
All Humans have Freedom of expression, so trying to technically force Daddy Freeze to shut up is a violation of his fundamental rights.
However I deem it important to say " I'm not against the Church in anyway. Take some time to Watch my Social Media videos and teachings critically and verify."
I hereby appeal to the public to distinguish between Ahab and Jehoshaphat, and avoid attacking Jehoshaphat for Ahab's sin.

Q: Do you like him as a person?
A: Should I say I hate him to please the Christian community? Of course not, it's unbiblical, if God so loved the world, who am I to hate? (John3:16).
I do pray for him and for people like him eg Pastor Greatman Ayilara and co. to turn around from kicking the ox goads. Nothing more to say.
Thanks.
Yours Sincerely;
Apostle Constance C. Friday.
General Overseer of Real Life Missions International.
Executive Producer of the Truth and Life Series.
www.truthandlifegospel.webs.com

(1) (Reply)

Anambra State Stand Still As Obi Cubana Lay Her Mother To Rest / DCP Abba Kyari Poses With Obi Cubana At His Mother’s Burial (photos) / Ooni Of Ife Finally Gives Iyalaje Oodua His Blessings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.