Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

Help: I Want To Study Abroad - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help: I Want To Study Abroad (555 Views)

HELP!! I Need 200k To Pay For School Fee. ;newly Admitted Uniben Student / Please Help I No Longer Understand Things If I Read / List Of Countries To Study Abroad Without TOEFL/IELTS For International Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: I Want To Study Abroad by Topmaike007(m): 5:47pm On Jul 15, 2021
Hello guys I really need your urgent help I want to go study Nursing abroad. The only two countries running through my mind are Ukraine and Canada but considering the fee that I could afford to study abroad I am thinking of Ukraine(university of Kiev) as first choice.

anyone with idea on the processes and preferred choice between the two should pls feel free to contribute. 10-11 million Naira is the maximum budget I have to school there and moreover I am a graduate of chemistry Education and want to pursue another professional career.

Any person with "Dm me op " syndrome should not bother to comment because I won't contact the person. We are all here to learn.
Re: Help: I Want To Study Abroad by Topmaike007(m): 5:48pm On Jul 15, 2021
Mynd44, lalasticlacla please help me to push it to front page
Re: Help: I Want To Study Abroad by Elmaaq: 8:57pm On Jul 15, 2021
Topmaike007:
Hello guys I really need your urgent help I want to go study Nursing abroad. The only two countries running through my mind are Ukraine and Canada but considering the fee that I could afford to study abroad I am thinking of Ukraine(university of Kiev) as first choice.

anyone with idea on the processes and preferred choice between the two should pls feel free to contribute. 10-11 million Naira is the maximum budget I have to school there and moreover I am a graduate of chemistry Education and want to pursue another professional career.

Any person with "Dm me op " syndrome should not bother to comment because I won't contact the person. We are all here to learn.

Follow @waka_wakadoctor hope I'm correct on Twitter he has lots of videos and info on this

There are also hundreds of threads on nairaland on the topic
Re: Help: I Want To Study Abroad by Topmaike007(m): 9:33pm On Jul 15, 2021
Elmaaq:

Follow @waka_wakadoctor hope I'm correct on Twitter he has lots of videos and info on this

There are also hundreds of threads on nairaland on the topic
okay thanks

(1) (Reply)

UNIBEN Releases Strict Dressing Codes For MGT Sciences Students / How Cognitive Fatigue Negatively Affect Students’ Performance / 7 Keys To Writing A Story That Scores High In Your English Exams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.