Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,053 members, 7,807,167 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Check On Your Girlfriends Oh Alex Ekubo And Kanayo O Kanayo Warns - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check On Your Girlfriends Oh Alex Ekubo And Kanayo O Kanayo Warns (1114 Views)

Ooni, Pete Edochie And Kanayo Handshake Sparks Controversy Online (Video) / Odion Ighalo Tours Alexx Ekubo And IK Ogbonna Round His Luxurious Mansion (Vid) / Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check On Your Girlfriends Oh Alex Ekubo And Kanayo O Kanayo Warns by ifysblog: 7:13pm On Jul 15, 2021
Check on your girlfriends oh Alex Ekubo and Kanayo O Kanayo Warns ahead of Obi Cubana Mum’s burial (Video)

See the full post here
https://skypertrend.com/2021/07/15/check-on-your-girlfriends-oh-alex-ekubo-and-kanayo-o-kanayo-warns-ahead-of-obi-cubana-mums-burial-video/

Re: Check On Your Girlfriends Oh Alex Ekubo And Kanayo O Kanayo Warns by sam564: 7:16pm On Jul 15, 2021
h
Re: Check On Your Girlfriends Oh Alex Ekubo And Kanayo O Kanayo Warns by ceejay10(m): 7:25pm On Jul 15, 2021
That's the last thing on my mind.
Re: Check On Your Girlfriends Oh Alex Ekubo And Kanayo O Kanayo Warns by debbydams(f): 8:06pm On Jul 15, 2021
ceejay10:
That's the last thing on my mind.
grin grin
Re: Check On Your Girlfriends Oh Alex Ekubo And Kanayo O Kanayo Warns by Nemesis0147(m): 8:13pm On Jul 15, 2021
tongue

Re: Check On Your Girlfriends Oh Alex Ekubo And Kanayo O Kanayo Warns by Roma10: 9:14pm On Jul 15, 2021
grin

Re: Check On Your Girlfriends Oh Alex Ekubo And Kanayo O Kanayo Warns by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 15, 2021
That one concern her. Me sef i dey go oba this weekend.
No be me sapa go kill

Re: Check On Your Girlfriends Oh Alex Ekubo And Kanayo O Kanayo Warns by Emilokoiyawon: 10:06pm On Jul 15, 2021
Idiots. Either you check o or you no check o, pesin wey go cheat go cheat.

Let go and let God. That's my motto.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Ckay? Watch The Sudden Rise Of Ckay [video] / Don Jazzy Reacts To Simi’s Statement About Up-and-coming Artistes / Lagos Big Boy Splurge Millions On 75 Bottles Of Expensive Drink At A Night Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.