Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,436 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

Juju Man - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Juju Man (22718 Views)

This Thing Called Juju. / The Document By Asuquo Udo. The Mysterious Ebony Carver. Juju Rock / Introduction To Afro Science Fiction And Juju Fiction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juju Man by Devilpen(m): 9:26pm On Nov 21, 2021
Arc 3
Chapter 13
Aanu and Remi stood side by side each other, while their opponents stood on the mountain in the distance with their menancing look and power that was off chart.
"Something is off about them, their powers" Remi said and clinched his fists.
"Yeah, something devilish" Aanu replied.
"Yeah, let's wrap this up" Remi said and stretched his left hand towards Aanu who have him a swift knuckle and next they began to move forward with hard expressions on their faces.
Ayo fell hard to his back and coughed out blood. He let out a wild laughter which made his opponent stop on his track.
"What is so funny?".
Ayo stood to his feet and spat blood to the ground.
"You're weak" Ayo declared and winced.
"Says someone who is all beaten up"
"Spoiler alert, I won, you fight technique is bad, you're slow and use one style of attack" Ayo said, took a pause and continued "I thought do once it would be an honor to face off with a martial magic user like me, but you my friend, you are a failure" Ayo said and made a fist.
"I'll make you take back those words" his opponent said and began to dash at him.
Ayo was suddenly before him and sent a flat punch at his opponent face, who narrowly dodged it, unsuspecting that it was a fluke, Ayo withdrew his hand and smashed hboth palms hard on the chest of his opponent, making him crash off.
"I told you, you were slow" Ayo said and began to leap for the left to the right.
"Tch, why didn't you fight sooner?"
"I am gifted with three different magic power, from my father, my mother and my dead sister, I myself was born without magic power " Ayo said and took off at his opponent.
He leaped into the air and sent a flying kick at his opponent
"You're open!!!" His opponent shouted and leaped also at him, wanting to take advantage of the vulnerability he saw.
Ayo immediately switched to a flip in the air and smacked his knee of the jaw of his opponent.
"You fell for it, I'm never open, my maths are never flawed and my calculations are always on point, I lured you in and you took the bait" Ayo said and sent a heavy upper cut on the jaw of his opponent.
His opponent fell hard to the ground unconscious.
"Seriously, I was about switching to my new found powers, what kind of opponent is this?" Ayo shouted at the top of his voice.
"Our turn" Aanu said and smashed his palms together.

10 Likes

Re: Juju Man by preshman22: 10:19pm On Nov 21, 2021
germaphobe:
Ah swear!!, na wetin i de wait for

Your own better
Me I nor fit wait
Re: Juju Man by preshman22: 10:26pm On Nov 21, 2021
Guy how your story take dey interesting like this??

abeg cut soap for me
Re: Juju Man by Devilpen(m): 11:53am On Nov 27, 2021
Arc 3
Chapter 14
Aanu ran as fast as his legs could carry him, did a flip over Remi's head, and as soon as he was in front in mid air...
"Booster wiiinnnddd!!!" Remi shouted and made heavy winds propel Aanu forward towards his opponent, and at the same time increasing the intensity of the flames on Aanu.
"Howwwwllll of Levvviiiii!!" Aanu shouted in mid air and shot out huge flames from his mouth.
"Dividing Arrow!"
The flame suddenly got dispersed into thine air and mext was a heavy kick on Aanu's neck that sent him backward, crashing on Remi.
They both fell hard to the ground, and let out a liud groan.
"Nothing we do is working on them " Remi muttered and managed to get up to his feet.
"Lets pretend like we have die fess" Aanu said and shut his eyes.
"And what is that supposed to do?" Remi asked panting heavily.
"Even me sef don't know" Aanu muttered and stood up "how do we go up agaisnt them, that person using the bow and arrow is becoming annoying "
"Not as annoying as the one using that teleportation power and they move in perfect sync" Remi replied.
"Tch, I'll just have to pound them hard" Aanu sakd and dashed off at his opponents.
"Waaii..." Before Remi could conclude Aanu was already off.
He got close to the teleportation user and sent a punch at him.
"As if that will work" his opponent said and evaded the punch that had flames on it. He slamed his palm and next Aanu appeared behind Remi and unknowingly sent a heavy flaming punch on his back, which resulted in a huge blast.
Remi held Aanu by the neck amidst the thick dust and grinned at him.
"Do you want to kill me?" He shouted and raised Aanu into the air.
"They sure have a lot of energy left in them" Baraka the Arrow magic user said and pulled the string of his bow ans took his aim at Remi.
"If this is what the Jujuman is made up of then we have nothing to fear" Bas the teleportation magic user said and made a wild grin.
Baraka let go of the string of the bow, and with great speed the arrow hurled at Remi, as soon as it got closer, Remi caught it arrow, inches before jt could collide with his head, while holding Aanu with the other hand.
"This is the last time any of you interrupt me in the middle of an argument" Remi shouted and snapped the arrow into half.
"Baraka, isnt your arrow supposed to pierce through anything it collides with?" Bas asked in awe seeing how easily Remu caught the arrow.
"It should, they have been holding back their true power all these while" Baraka replied and sniffed.
"A good thing we also haven't unleashed what we are truly made off"
Aanu stuck out his tongue at Remi and made a funny look on his face.
"Tch, let's deal with these ones first, then I'd come back for you " Remi said and let go Aanu.
Aanu looked at Remi and smiled, Remi smiled back and sat on the bare floor, placed his left elbow on his leg and rested his chin.
Aanu suddenly went up in intense flames which instantly began to melt the ground beneath his feet.
"Oga go front small, don't burn me to ash" Remi shouted.
"Is he planning of taking on both of us, that is suicide" Bas said and strecthed his hands forward, while his upper body leaned towards the front and his right leg supporting at the back and his left leg taking the weight of his body while on squat.
Baraka grinned and made her bow increase in size and took a much more hideous form, with the body frame of a skeleton.
"Demon bow" he said lowly and pulled the string, and next a dark arrow took form while oozing out thick black fumes.
Aanu suddenly took to his heel at them, each steps he took only made craters into the ground and melted them.
"Aaarrrghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Aanu shouted at the top of his voice as he got closer.
"I can feel his heat from here" Bas muttered while trying to concentrate.
"Fire burstteeerrr" Aanu shouted and suddenly his movement got faster than what the eyes could follow.
And next he was standing distance away behind his opponent.
"Did he just pass our midst and we didnt know?" Baraka said and gulped.
Her bow suddenly split into two halves, and Bas's finger were all broken. It happened so fast he didn't feel the pains from his broken fingers immediately.
"Eheheheheehhhher" Aanu laughed and turned around to face them.
"I am not done yet" he muttered and took a squat position, ready to strike.
"Neither are we" Baraka said and muffled as she formed another different bow. "He destroyed one of my best bows without me even knowing" she said to herself as another shiny bow took form.
Bas grinned and healed his finger, while they both turned around to face Aanu.
"Bas, go after the other one there, I'll face this one" Baraka said and pulled the string of his bow.
The first arrow came at Aanu and melted off before it coukd get to him.
"Thats it, then I will give you all I have" Baraka muttered "Godhead Bow, Dimension cutter arrow" he shouted and next was a very bright bow that appear in mid air.
Baraka elevated into the air, right at the middle of the hige bow and pulled the string with both hands. He moved his entire body backward in mid air, while grinning and pulling with every ounce of strength in him.
"Velocity Oveeerrrllloooooaaadddddddd!!!" She shouted and ley go off the string.
TTWWWHHHIIPPPPP!!!!
The arrow moved with great speed, that the force it gave off, made the ground crack and elevated boulders into the air.
"Flame transformation, first form " Aanu muttered and suddenly the flames around him turned white.
"Double thickness flame shield!" He said and made multiple flaming shield appear before him.
"Overhead flame shield" he said and another oval shield formed around him.
"Levi dragon scaled armor" he muttered and his skin turned into dragon scales.
"This one wants to kill me, if I take that head on, I'd die, where do kids get such powers, but this, will make me paralyzed for minutes before I regain myself, even with all these shields" Levi muttered

3 Likes

Re: Juju Man by Devilpen(m): 1:58pm On Nov 27, 2021
Arc 3
Chapter 15
Godhead easily smashed through the fire shield before it, breaking through them with relative ease which wasn't enough to slow down its pace.
Aanu gritted his teeth and suddenly spread out flaming wings from his back, attempting to run out of the other of Godhead.
The arrow caught up to him and immediately it made contact it gave off a huge blast.
"Tech" Remi grunted as a punch smashed his face, making him stagger.
"You annoying pest" Remi shouted and launched himself at Bad, and before he could get closer he found himself right before Godhead before the explosion.
"They are not worth it" Bas said appearing before Baraka who was already exhausted.
"You used too much? "
"Yeah, that should do a solid on them" he replied and watched the repeating explosion.
"No one should survive Godhead, its the strongest of all my arrow" Baraka added.
Aanu laid unconcious on the ground, while Remi was next to him, both with torn clothes and black faces.
"Are you still alive? " Remi muttered.
"No, I see people in white garment some with trumpets, they have wings, sweet song. This warmth... "
"Do you see my grandma? " Remi asked and coughed.
"How does she look like? "
"Fair, and beautiful"
"No, check hell, she should be there, werey! " Aanu said and staggered to his feet.
Remi also stood to his feet and completely tore of his burnt shirt.
"The teleportation user is something else, and you can take on him, you're the one who can defeat him, tear the fabric of space with your power" Remi said "I'll go against the arrow user, its brute force"
Baraka and Bas squinted their eyes as they got a glimpse of two figures walking amidst the smoke and felt cold shiver run down their spine.
"They are still alive"
"I guess we finally have to use it" Bas said and placed his right thumb inside his mouth and bit it hard.
"Total takeover" he said and instantly there was spontaneous rise in his power.
"Total takeover" Baraka said and chew on his thumb.
"Do you feel the rise in power? " Remi asked
"They finally get serious"
They both smashed their palms together and released their primary power.
Aanu's eyes suddenly changed colors to white, and his canine teeth grew longer, reaching down to his lower jaw. His flaming wings shot out, this time larger and fiercer. His nails evolved into sharp black talons and his leg took the shape of a dragon.
"Fuse! " he muttered and for a brief moment the flame around his body transformed into a dragon, Levi and finally he grew horns on his head.
Remi's body muscles increased in size, and his height increased, his eyeball became crystallized and he elevated into the air with the aid of his wind power.
Bas snarled and suddenly turned into thine air, while Baraka began to dash forward, holding tight to his bow.
Remi made a fist and smashed the air, sending strong air waves at Baraka which pulled him back and swiftly he smashed the edge of his bow into the ground using it as support to get a grip.
Immediately DBas appeared behind them, Aanu grabbed him by the neck and smashed him hard into the ground. He immediately disappeared.
Before he could appear at his destination, Aanu was already on him, he sent a punch and as expected Bas teleported him before Remi so the punch could hit him.
Remi grabbed Aanu by the hand and threw him towards Baraka who was still gripping tight to her bow stuck to the ground.
"This is for you!!! " Aanu shouted and smashed Baraka on the face, making him loose grip of his bow. Aanu looked at the bow and smiled.
"Go for the other, they'd still fall for it again" Aanu said.
Aanu made a bow of fire and pulled the string making an arrow form on it, he took aim at Baraka and released the string.
"Seeking arrow"
The flaming arrow gathered speed and began to hurl at Baraka. Seeing this Bas, opened a portal before the arrow and before he could process what was happening a loud explosion came before him and sent him off balance.
"The flame was meant for you and you made it easy, my seeking bullet never miss, once it touches you or get contact with your magic it explodes" Aanu said and grinned.
Bas shouted out loud at the top of his voice in agony and pain
"You ripped my space fabric!! " he shouted and began to snarl taking a much more hideous form.
"He is going out of control" Baraka muttered and smashed his fist on the ground.
Remi leaped into the air and smashed me on the face very hard that it smashed his jaw and sent him unconscious.
Baraka stood to his feet and cracked his neck bones and suddenly splitted himself into two. A female counterpart and a male counterpart.
"Bow an Arrow" they both chorused.
"What now? " Aanu shouted at he top of his voice.
Barakas suddenly appeared before Remi and Aanu and smashed them on the stomach, appeared behind them and held their heads and smashed them together., before smashing them hard on the ground.
"What just happened? " Remi thought and next Baraka male raised him up while the female punched him hard on the chest sending him off into the distance.
They looked at Aanu and smiled, knelt down beside him and placed their hands on his chest.
Next they found themselves right before Levi who was breathing out hot fumes from his nose.
"Get out of my boundary!! " Levi shouted and poured out fire from his mouth at them.
Barakas fell hard to the ground, fright written all over their face and sweating hard.
Aanu elevated into the sky and suddenly cloud of fire appeared above him. Remi stood to his feet and sighed.
"Vanish before me" Aanu said with a thick reechoing voice.
"We yield! " Barakas shouted in unison and immediately the appeared at the arena.
"Ooohhhhhhhh, what in Heaven is this? Cloud of flame!!! " the commentator shouted at the top of his voice which followed by loud cheer.
"Jujuman na your mate!!! " Ekun shouted at the top of his voice and leaped down into the arena, followed by the entire guild

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juju Man by preshman22: 2:05pm On Nov 27, 2021
*With the commentator's voice*

MORE!!!!!

MORE!!!!

MORE!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Juju Man by Ofez: 2:18pm On Nov 27, 2021
I need more

2 Likes

Re: Juju Man by preshman22: 2:29pm On Nov 27, 2021
Mumu man sorry juju man na your mate cool

2 Likes

Re: Juju Man by samfrancis1(m): 5:54pm On Nov 27, 2021
Gbayii bro, so thrilled after a plate of Home made rice with better stew on a stomach filled with healthy weed

2 Likes

Re: Juju Man by samfrancis1(m): 5:56pm On Nov 27, 2021
Gbayii bro, so thrilled after a plate of Home made rice with better stew on a stomach filled with healthy weed��.. Even this weed no deh high me reach your story

1 Like

Re: Juju Man by Devilpen(m): 7:44am On Nov 28, 2021
Arc 4
Chapter 1
Ekun, Remi, Aanu and Omni all stood by the exit of the magic alter, while the members were seated on their designated seats. The tension in the room got so intense that everyone could feel the ground softly trembling.
"You should keep to your own end of the bargain, we are here to take over the Junior Magic Alter" Ekun said and slammed his palms together.
"And what do you plan to d with them, we found this organization for a reason" Gudambolt said.
"You shouldn't have made a silly bet, we aren't even talking about how you ordered them to kill my children, and one of us is still going through rehabilitation, should we bring that up?! " Omni shouted in annoyance, which spiked his power that is crashed the whole chandeliers in the hall.
"Aside us, no one else knows about this, we could deny it outright" Vic the lady among them said calmly.
"Is that so? " Aanu asked and chuckled "Then nothing we do should bother you"
"We can have a much more diplomatic approach to this, let's find something else to exchange with " a member of the alter said.
"Keep your failures, we didn't have anything to do with them, but know this, the Jujuman is officially out of the guild association, we now operate as out own personal unit" Ekun said.
"You know what that means right, you loose protection from other guilds, and no allowance is coming in for your guild and we won't hesitate to hunt you down when you do something bad" Gudambolt said.
"I'm hoping we won't be the one to hunt you down first" Remi said and made a fist "Just so you know, I'm coming back to rule this place and I'll have all of you crucified upside down, like that man in the white man's book"
Gudambolt sighed while standing before the strategic table that had a representation map on it, which was used for war strategy.
"So he had been gathering armies while keeping a low profile, and he has conquered every village on the west" Gudambolt said.
"The report is true, this Mega of a person, his powers are unknown, but within this short period he has gathered enough army to overthrow Bemba easily"
"Any reason why he is coming here? "
"Just one I can think of"
"The Gold Historio" Gudambolt said and sighed.
"The Gold Historio? That is, that is, the most powerful weapon in history and we have it here" Vic said as sweat broke out of her face.
"No one should get their hands on it, that's why we are here as a Magic Alter to regulate guilds affairs and make sure it remains hidden, how did he get to know about it? "Gudambolt said
"We have a mole here in the alter" a member said.
Everyone slowly took turn to look at themselves, suspecting each other.
"Enough, we should still maintain the trust "
"What trust, anyone here could be the betrayal"
"Or you who is speaking"
"Enough!! " Gudambolt shouted and smashed this staff on the ground.
Omni walked into Ore's workshop and watche'd as she pieced metal parts together, with huge dark googles on her eyes.
"Hey" Omni said and walked in further.
"Omni, why are you here? "
"Do you need a helping hand, I have this feeling that you're making something that will change this world forever" Omni said and smiled.
"That's reassuring, that means it worked"
"Yeah, it did" Omni said "Alongside chaos, but it saved more life than it will take" he thought within himself and sigh
"This is a power enhancer, I was thinking of making a mechanical device that'll enhance peoples power and can also make reservation, when your magic tank is filled, it overflows, this device will absorb those overflows" Ore said beaming with smile.
"Check this" Ore said and grabbed a round metallic ball and threw it Omni and instantly it turned into chains and trapped Omni while sucking up his power.
Omni disappeared and apeeared next to Ore and patted her on her head.
"That is a power sucking tool I made"
"You're powerful, I'm here when you need me" Omni said and walked towards the exit "Try not to blow up the guild " he said and walked out.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juju Man by preshman22: 9:49am On Nov 28, 2021
The magic alter is not worthy to be called the magic alter

I think you should create a new character

The name will be preshman22
Re: Juju Man by Devilpen(m): 10:27am On Nov 28, 2021
preshman22:
The magic alter is not worthy to be called the magic alter

I think you should create a new character

The name will be preshman22
Let see grin
Re: Juju Man by preshman22: 3:50pm On Nov 28, 2021
Devilpen:

Let see grin
My guy cool
Re: Juju Man by Lakesc: 7:28am On Nov 29, 2021
Thanks for the update.. Cant wait for the anime version..
Re: Juju Man by Devilpen(m): 11:30am On Dec 04, 2021
#jujumanseries
Arc 4
Chapter 2
The door to the Jujuman Guild hall came open at the dead of the night, while the whole members we're having fun.
Without thinking, drunk Aanu stood to his feet holding to a huge calabash and bealched.
"Lady Vermillion" he said and walked forward, with each step it looked like he would collapse at any moment.
He got closer to her and had a funny look on his face.
Lady Vermilion leaned back, and ceased her breath, because Aanu smelt of alcohol.
"You heard about it and you want to see your boyfriend one last time" he said with his eyes wide open.
"I see you still have not teach your children manners" she said to Ekun who was watching from the top floor.
"It is your members who don't have manners! " Aanu shouted and smashed the calabash on the floor "I have been waiting for the day when I'd go one on one with you and this is a perfect chance"
"Your members have no value, look at Ire over there" he said and pointed to her "You didn't notice her missing, you didn't bother, she was abandoned on a mission, we had to go bring her back" Aanu said and made flames engulf around his hands
"Turn back this instance and never return to this guild" Aanu muttered and stared deep into Lady Vermilion eyes
Lady Vermilion felt the tension rise and tried calming herself. She slowly placed her hands on Aanu's chest and suddenly she leaped backward in fright, and sweat already broke out on her face.
"He has a fully evolved dragon in him" she thought within herself.
She looked up at Ekun who stared back at her with blank expression on his face.
"It seems I'm no longer welcome here" she said and turned around to leave.
"When you atone for your sins" Remi shouted "In here we are family, until when you know the importance of family, we don't want you here"
Iyanu found Aanu sitting the top of the Guild building, staring at the night sky and walked up to him. She sat next to him and grabbed his right hand, held it warmly and with affection.
"What's on your mind? "
"Nothing much" Aanu replied and sighed
"That doesn't sound like someone who is alright"
Aanu took a deep breath and exhaled before speaking.
"We are leaving the city we grew up in, to somewhere else and we would be treated like outcasts" he said.
"We've always been an outcast, but we still defy all odds, ring hope and above all, we have each other, isn't that the most important thing, and what you did to Vermilion, that was solid" she said and leaned her head on his shoulder.
Nubia grinned from ear to ear, seeing how Iyanu was so urled up on Aanu and puffed out smoke from her mouth.
"Proooosssssstttittttuuuuuttteee!!! " she creamed out at the top of her voice and dashed at Iyanu, dived at her and they both f from the top of the guild.
"DONT DIE!! " Aanu shouted as he watched both of them drop down the height.
Marun and Mefa both stood at the top of a cliff, and below was legions of demons and humans alike, the combined magic that was came off, distruoted the formations of clouds and made the earth tremble.
"We achieved this in a achieved time" Marun said and smiled.
"The power of a healer, the dogedness of a dealer, and the brain of a fighter, together we made this, and now we have deals with demons, dead warriors with regrets, knights, mages and warlords, we have what it takes to overthrow Jemba and rule the world"
A dark figure appeared behind them, ozzing out thick dark fumes.
"Once you take over Jemba, you should fulfill your part of the deal, you have my warriors, and all I seek is to be free and make my brother, Omni pay for locking me, the creator of dark magic away" he said and made a fist.
"We will fulfill our bargain, and you'll be free to roam again" Mefa said.
"But you will answer to us" Marun added
With this Mega went into rage.
"I answer to no man! " he thundered and next was Marun who was choking and vomiting blood.
"I am god, I might not he able to materialize into in body, but don't ever underestimate me, you both a pawns in my Ayo olopon, death awaits you, the next time you make me furious" Mega said and disappeared.
Marun caught his breath and stood to his feet, panting.
"Don't worry, one problem at a time" Mefa said and smiled.
"We march at noon, get the aerial force ready, we attack first at dawn"
"Who is ready to see more beautiful cities and meet new people? " Omni shouted at the top of his voice.
"Yeeeeeaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!! "
Remi grabbed Aanu by the waist and slammed him hard on the ground.
"What was that for? " Aanu shouted in pain.
"Marks the end of our competition here in Jemba, I win"
Aanu suddenly swept him off his feet and rammed Remi's head into the ground
"Not so easily"
Omni sighed and appeared next to Ekun
"Same energy, they even don't realize we are already out of Jemba and have arrived at our destination" He said and smiled.
"We need this energy to adjust, but I haven't been seeing Ore so often" Ekun said.
"You should go see her in her research lab, in near future she will change and rewrite the world of magic" Omni added.
"You said that with fear in your tone"
"Hopefully, it doesnt fall into the wrong hand " Omni said and sighed "but we will he here to guide her"
"I'm curious, who is the strongest Jujuman Member? " Ekun asked.
"Lots of talents here, why don't we find out? "

5 Likes

Re: Juju Man by preshman22: 10:27pm On Dec 04, 2021
At last the Tournament is over

But I think Remi is the strongest member of the jujuman guild

1 Like

Re: Juju Man by germaphobe(m): 8:57am On Dec 05, 2021
every jujuman knows that its either fireboy or remi when it comes to who is the strongest. but i think Aanu has an edge over him cus of his experience in the water world and even remi confirmed his mystery powers when they went to rescue ire

2 Likes

Re: Juju Man by Devilpen(m): 10:22am On Dec 05, 2021
Arc 4
Chapter 3
"Heads up guys, we have to give you all orientation, since we already change location and things are different now" Omni said from the top floor, getting everyone's attention.
"Once you step outside from this hall into the town of Hill Crest, things will be different, this town is controlled by White Mages, and you know the story of how they got their powers" Omni added and took a long pause.
"They have their ways of using victims blood to give themselve powers, even I who made magic didn't know this was possible, so you have to be careful and try not to interfere into matters that does not concern you, we are only here to ease out stress, I and Ekun will scout for stray missions a give to you , until then please lay low" Omni said and smiled.
"So while we wait, we are organizing a tournament amongst ourselves! " Ekun announced which followed by a loud cheer.
"Scout and go for sight seeing, we begin tomorrow"
"Are you sure she is in this city? " Omni asked Ekun through telepathy
"Her presence is strong and she should know we are here already " he replied "I don't know how I'd look her in the eyes "
"Be calm, things will work out"
Gudambolt turned towards the messenger that walked into his quarters, with a questioning look on his face.
"Thier armies are larger than than thought, dead mages, dark demons, monsters and devils, they outnumber us"
"How did they manage to gather so many I just two months? " Gudambolt asked curiously.
"He started from saving small communities we don't know about and they gave their allegiance, he made pact with Mega, the demon magic maker and he gave him quarter of his army" the messenger replied.
"Send words to the guilds, everyone should gather around, send word to neighboring cities we have pact with and request help" Gudambolt said and sighed.
"Isnt it wise we involve the Jujuman? This is a war they can end single handedly, given their magic meter broke our measurement gauge"
"We don't need them"
Ray, Remi, Aanu, Nubia and Iyanu, entered into Hill Crest City and immediately their jaws dropped. The magnificent buildings that reach to the sky. Halogen billboards.
The night life was amazing, and it was a city where the majority were white skinned.
"Guys you can go ahead, I and Remi needs to go for sight seeing, personal sight seeing" Aanu said and licked his lips.
"And by sight seeing you mean, peeping at ladies" Nubia said and puffed out smoke from he nostrils.
"Don't worry, I'll go with them, so they don't overdo anything " Ray said and smashed Remi and Aanu on the back.
"Thank you Ray, we will have some girls time will" Iyanu said and pulled Nubia along.
"So guys, where are we going for the sighseeing? " Ray asked and rubbed his palms together, made a silly expression and pulled his lower lips in.
"Eeheeereer, Maaaa geeeee!!!! " Remi and Aanu shouted in unison.
"Do you know that Iyanu does not wear pants on Fridays? " Aanu asked as they crawled among the tall grass while heading for the ladies changing room.
"Eeeeeewwwwwiiiii" Remi shouted.
"Have you been touching her? " Ray asked
"Yes, but by mistake, very soft pairs" Aanu replied.
"What ever you do, don't go near Ore, else I'd have your head" Ray said.
"But your legs parents supposed to touch ground, so Ore really found a solution for it" Remi said.
"Sshhhhh, silence, look ahead, behold the true beauty of nature" Aanu said and they all stared at the unclad ladies diving into the steaming pool.
Ekun and Omni pulled off their trousers and threw it at the board man, since they had no more money to stake as bet.
"We lost our money, I mean life saving, expensive shirt, belts, trousers, and shoes" Ekun said and gulped.
"A god is being humiliated" Omni said and looked around the bar.
"You've always been bad at bets, father" a feminine voice came behind them.
Mefa and Marun marched their armies to the border area of Jemba, looking at the vast landscape from where they stood, ready to spill blood.
"Rest soldiers, we attack at dawn, they forgot about us and w shall make them pay, and I shall get my ultimate weapon to rule this world"

6 Likes

Re: Juju Man by preshman22: 4:14pm On Dec 05, 2021
So Ekun has a daughter
Re: Juju Man by germaphobe(m): 7:23pm On Dec 05, 2021
preshman22:
So Ekun has a daughter
YEAH, a daughter that went rouge.
Re: Juju Man by Devilpen(m): 10:26pm On Dec 05, 2021
Arc 4
Chapter 4
"Move it, go through the mountain path, don't stop until you see the black river" Tami shouted at t top of his voice, making sure the people evacuating the city were organized.
"Carefullll!!! "
Gudambolt walked into the King's Chamber and spoke.
"Preparations are complete my lord, we should evacuate you immediately"
The King stood up from his throne and ordered the guards to leave and once it was he and Gudambolt he spoke up.
"Gudambolt, it'll be a shame if I leave and not fight, I am King for that reason, my magic power surpasses yours, tell me why I should shy away from this fight? "
Gudambolt sighed and spoke.
"You and I know that you lost almost all your powers when you fought against Mega, years ago, before he was sealed off" Gudambolt replied.
"I won't seat down or hide, prepare for battle, and let me know your plans"
Ekun fell hard to the ground, with broken jaw, he groaned and spat out blood from his mouth and slowly stood up.
"Adjust" he said and immediately his jaws were back to normal. He looked around the bar and saw no one was paying attention.
"For someone who doesn't have a real body, you have a solid hit" Ekun said.
"You've never believed in me for once, I was weak, fragile and I always got in the way, helpless" Vee shouted and smacked a cup on the ground.
"You put me in hell, all because I wanted to prove to you that I can be useful, but instead you put me in chains, solitude, total darkness and I'm still there" she said and tried fighting the tears that rolled down her cheeks.
"I never encouraged you to impress me by borrowing powers from demons, you took it too far! " Ekun shouted back at her "You refused to grow and see where that has led you"
Vee muffled and stared deep at her father's eyes
"You'll never change, I'm still down that pit, fifteen years" she said crying.
"You will be there longer" Ekun said
"Youre really bad at being a father" Omni said with regret.
"You're in no place to teach me about parenting" He replied Omni. "You forced me here in the first place, she is far gone and consumed, I can't let her roam around freely, even her being here, in this form is a mistake" Omni said and walked out of the bar.
Omni took a long look at Vee and lowered his head in shame and turned around to leave.
"Tell him, I will be the one to take his head off his body and I'll do it will pleasure"
"Someone is on the tree to our left, and he is giving out evil magic" Ray said from where they laid having their sightseeing.
"He might be sightseeing too" Aanu replied
"No, i know what that feeling is, its a hit" Ray said and removed the glove on his left hand.
He smashed his palm hard on the ground and immediately an earthquake occured.
The tree lost balance and next a lady from the pool got hit by a bullet to the arm.
"I told you it was a hit" Ray shouted and put back his glove "Let's go after him"
They immediately took after the hitman, chasing him into the main city.
Aanu chased from rooftop, while Ray and Remi followed on ground.
Seeing they we're catching up to him, the hitman leaped high into the air, turned around and made various kind of guns come out of his jacket in mid air and began to shoot all over.
"Remi!! " Ray shouted
"I knooowwwwww" Remi shouted "Air shieeelllldddd!! " he shouted and made air barrier cover the innocent citizens, preventing them from getting hit by the stray bullets.
"He doesn't even care about who gets hurts" Aanu muttered
"Ffiiiirrrrreeeee boooosttter!!! " Aanu shouted and instantly gained speed.
"Oodddeeeeee!!! " Ray shouted with his eyes wide open "We are damaging houses again! " he shouted on seeing the houses Aanu stepped on were already on flames.
"Don't worry, I'll shoot him off " Remi shouted and commanded large scale of breeze after Aanu.
"Mumu pro max!!! " Ray shouted "You're only increasing the intensity of the flames"
Aanu smashed his head against the stomach of the hit man, and forced him to the ground.
Ray let out a smile at the corner of his lips and rammed his leg hard against the ground, making a large earthqauke that made houses to collapse.
"Mumu pro lite" Remi shouted.
"Alright, our time is up, let's go back to base" Ray shouted.

6 Likes

Re: Juju Man by preshman22: 7:22am On Dec 06, 2021
Mumu pro max
Re: Juju Man by preshman22: 7:24am On Dec 06, 2021
Mumu pro max cheesy
Re: Juju Man by preshman22: 3:17pm On Dec 07, 2021
Why haven't you created the character named PRESHMAN22
Re: Juju Man by Devilpen(m): 4:17pm On Dec 07, 2021
preshman22:
Why haven't you created the character named PRESHMAN22
next arc boss.
Re: Juju Man by germaphobe(m): 7:59am On Dec 08, 2021
dear devilpen, no go spoil your story with introduction of characters you didnt initially include. if all you fans start demanding for name inclusion you know the book go full. but you are the author so all power is with you. each episode has been fire so far, thanks for the opportunity of making my imagination run wide. still waiting to see what ekun daughter is made of when she eventually frees her body and self

3 Likes

Re: Juju Man by preshman22: 9:02am On Dec 08, 2021
Devilpen:
next arc boss.
Okay boss thank you.. grin
Re: Juju Man by preshman22: 9:03am On Dec 08, 2021
germaphobe:
dear devilpen, no go spoil your story with introduction of characters you didnt initially include. if all you fans start demanding for name inclusion you know the book go full. but you are the author so all power is with you. each episode has been fire so far, thanks for the opportunity of making my imagination run wide. still waiting to see what ekun daughter is made of when she eventually frees her body and self
I smell jealously in the air tongue
Re: Juju Man by germaphobe(m): 10:12am On Dec 08, 2021
preshman22:

grin
preshman22:

Re: Juju Man by Lakesc: 3:54pm On Dec 08, 2021
Thanks for the update...
Re: Juju Man by Devilpen(m): 12:34pm On Dec 11, 2021
Arc 4
Chapter 5
Heaven Chaser Guild took the defensive line. Raising up giants boulder that reach up to the sky, to prevent aerial attack from getting into the city.
Mefa elevated into the air, and smashed his palms together.
"Air command, take your stance" he ordered and next from the sky came swarm of demonic bees, so much that their large numbers darken the sky.
The bees gathered around and took a the form of a whirlwind, moving furiously and smashed hard on th ground in the center of the city.
The force they came with, sent shock wave all over the city, and sent houses crashing down, like they we're made of inferior materials.
Gudambolt watched from the command center and passed his orders.
"King Guilds should support the defense line, Thunder guild, somehow you should get rid of those bees" he ordered and bit his lower lips.
"We have to reduce their force before bringing out our trump card" Vic said and clinched her fist.
Members of the Thunder guild all formed a circle and bite hard on their thumbs.
"Thunder Raaaiiidddd!! " they shouted in unison and next the cloud gave out loud rumbles followed by thunder claps and as soon as they smashed their hands on the ground, thunderbolt struck out and in one hit, it vaporized the bees.
"Send advanced attack, break those boulders" Mefa said, "Get the mummies ready"
Various coffins fell from the sky right in front of Mefa and some into Jemba.
"Those coffins, its dark magic, bringing back warriors from the past, those who died having regret, find those coffins and destroy them" Gudambolt shouted and grabbed his staff.
"Our defense system is poor, we never thought something like this would happen, position the Action dogs, let them guard that weapon, while it gets charged, that is the primary objective" Gudambolt said and disappeared with the members of the Magic Alter.
The coffins began to shatter forcefully and from it emerged dark warriors from the past.
"Eagle! " Mefa called out.
"Master! " a dead warrior replied and appeared next to Mefa.
"Bring down their defense".
Eagle, pulled the string on his bow and made four dark arrows appear on it.
"Totally destruccction!!!! " he shouted, and let go off the string.
As soon as the arrow flew off, it became invisible.
"Something is coming towards us, hold the defenseeeeeee!!!!! "Gaba, the guild master shout and summoned out larger boulders.
The boulders suddenly began to smash off, like it was made was weak bricks. Sending huge stones into the air which easily smashed off the buildings it collided with.
Gaba grinned, while trying to slow down what ever it is that was coming at them, but the more boulders he made, the more damage to the city he made and the weaker he got.
He watched as his guild members fell down to the ground out of exhaustation.
"The boulders aren't just smashing, what ever it is that is piercing through is draining our magic power " Gaba muttered.
The last boulder shattered off, and threw Gaba off his feet, smashed him hard to the ground and next was series of explosion from the arrows.
Gudambolt ran through the street, dodging the huge stones that came at him from from, appearing and disappearing at the same time
"There are five coffins in the city" he said while running.
"Few attacks and the city is in ruins, where is Jujuman when you need them? " "tch, i chased them"
Gudambolt suddenly halted and watched as a dark warrior emerged from the coffin before him.
"Master!! " he muttered and felt a heavy weight in his heart.
"Gudamboooollllttt!!! " the dark warrior said and had an evil grin on his face.
"Who ever you are, no matter how close, I have to kill you again" Gudambolt said and instantly his staff turned into swords and held them on both hands.
"I hope yoi haven't gotten soft while you were dead"
"Brat!!" His madter replied and dashed at him.
"Send the raptors " Mefa shouted "Hit them with everything, they don't have a working strategy"
"I hope Marun already found where the weapon is hidden"
The whole member of the Jujuman Guild we're handcuffed and lined up as they walked int the new city they had just gotten to.
"So what is our offense? " Ekun asked the Police Commissioner.
"Destruction of public property, spying on women, gambling, which is prohibited and using of magic powers, which is also an offense in here"
"Wait, using magic here is prohibited? " Aanu asked in awe "No one told us that"
"Plus you are illegal immigrant, everyone living here has a passport" the police Commissioner added and signaled for them to be moved.
"You all will be arraigned to court tomorrow, we will help you get a lawyer".

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Onuorah Nzekwu Is Dead! (‘Eze Goes To School’ Author) / Women Should Be Treated As Those With “Joystick” – Chimamanda Adichie / Finally; Wole Soyinka Confirms He Destroyed His Green Card.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 153
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.