Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,937 members, 7,806,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga (8554 Views)

Buhari To Ojukwu’s Mother In A 1984 Cartoon / A Tribute To Ojukwu: One Year Remembrance / GEJ's Tribute To Ojukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by Ngodigha: 11:36pm On May 12, 2011
T9ksy:

I hold no ill-feelings towards you but hey, as you wish for me so shall it be for you!
Just leave the man-Ojukwu alone. The most discussed man all over the world now is Osama.
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by T9ksy(m): 11:53pm On May 12, 2011
Ngodigha:

Just leave the man-Ojukwu alone. The most discussed man all over the world now is Osama.

Hell no, I won't!!! Ojukwu is a 5 star muthafu.cker!!!
He is solely responsible for the death of my uncle by dragging us into a stupid and meaningless war only for him to stole away, like a thief in the night, in search of peace!

Tagging Ojukwu an ar.sehole will be a great injustice to bonafide ar.seholes.
I wouldn't want to be so insensitive to members of these exclusive club.
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by henry4uall(m): 11:58pm On May 12, 2011
It is a total disregard to his health to take such a matter to him on his sick bed. Do they want to kill him b4 his time? Tell those Red-Capped-with-hung-feather to allow this man to recover or die in peace na.
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by komando77(m): 1:19am On May 13, 2011
@ tsk9 fool,let's hope that years from now you don't get a stroke. But if it happens let an Owonkwo shine your wife's congo on your matrimonial bed. Let your senses still be functional enough that you see Owonkwo nyashing your wife. Let your wife be wicked enough to do it facing your sorry ass. Then you may remember what you typed about Ojukwu with hot tears that refuse to fall fom your eyes.
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by bkbabe97y(m): 2:00am On May 13, 2011
Hhahahahahaha. I dont usually do this (cause I dont gve 2 fruxcks who these damn human-flesh munchers impersonate----- I just straight body them), but, I finally figured out who this Ngodigha character is:

ONLYTRUTH!!!!

100%!

lmao!
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by HamidO1(m): 11:34am On May 13, 2011
Officially used and dumped tongue tongue : No one does such business with the PDP cry cry
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by Ekpoma1: 11:39am On May 13, 2011
From all what is happening now, Nigeria and Nigerians still have a long way to go.
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by akwarandu(m): 11:41am On May 13, 2011
ndi has shot itself in foot for rigging massively for GEJ hoping to get a reward, well , we av made d mistake of dere life, we will not get either d speakership now nor d presidency come 2015, we {ndi igbo}deseve wotever we get .gbam.
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by collinsJn(m): 11:47am On May 13, 2011
@~Bluetooth (m)
Sue me ? Did I turn him into
that ?
U Sound As If U Can Fathom wot Can Happen 2 Ur Lyf In FEW Hours. In As Much U 've d Ryt Of Freedom Of Speech, I STRONGLY Advice u 2 Guard Ur Tongue, Mind Wot U Wish People, Cause It might Come Back 2 U.
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by Nobody: 11:51am On May 13, 2011
These Yoruba bigots here on NL are big f00ls . . . and yes, I mean you bk.babe, Bluetooth et al!

See 1diots opening their mouths to call someone vegetables, as if you can stand where he is . . .  even in his unhealthy state.

When your ITT (International theif theif) - Abiola was killed, you were all crying foul as if he wouldn't have ended up being worse than the so-called leaders embezzling their funds.

Mttccheeeeeeeeeew!

Okpos!
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by MMM2(m): 12:24pm On May 13, 2011
what is dis?
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by reindeer: 12:33pm On May 13, 2011
Jonathan!We will tell our daddy for you.
Our daddy will come and come and beat you. grin
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by T9ksy(m): 12:40pm On May 13, 2011
komando77:

@ tsk9 fool,let's hope that years from now you don't get a stroke. But if it happens let an Owonkwo shine your wife's congo on your matrimonial bed. Let your senses still be functional enough that you see Owonkwo nyashing your wife. Let your wife be wicked enough to do it facing your sorry backside. Then you may remember what you typed about Ojukwu with hot tears that refuse to fall fom your eyes.

First of all, I wouldn't be so stupid to marry a woman half my age.
Yeah, I would phock her but definately not take her to the alter.

Secondly, I wouldn't marry a woman with no class. A woman who does not know or ever heard of the word, "discretion".
If Bianca needs her congo shined because her hubby is not up to the task, does it have to her hubby's blood relative? And anyway, why does she have to move her lover into her matrimonial home?

shooooor
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by bababuff(m): 12:41pm On May 13, 2011
sad sad sad sad
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by ak47mann(m): 12:45pm On May 13, 2011
Yoruba people don start again when we hit their late papa AWO the suicidal grin they go no carry on or did he die through a sucide mission cheesy cheesy
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by EzeUche2(m): 1:17pm On May 13, 2011
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by edogirl2: 1:21pm On May 13, 2011
It's amystery why Igbos are brilliant at business, but so inept in politics?

How can a grown man/a leader threaten to report someone Seems very childish.
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by EzeUche2(m): 1:23pm On May 13, 2011
edo.girl:

You can't be good at both.

God has blessed us with a strong business mind, but when it comes to politics, the Igbo man does not know how to maneuver. Business is vastly different from politics.

You can monopolize an industry more easier than monopolizing power.
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by edogirl2: 1:28pm On May 13, 2011
you prob right. if Igbos are so well represented in politics as they are in business, i suspect it will hasten the disintegration of Nigeria, as the other groups will feel massively threatened.

the current situation prob helps maintain some kind of balance, albeit an undesirable one, from an Igbo perpective.
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by EzeUche2(m): 1:32pm On May 13, 2011
edo.girl:

you prob right. if Igbos are so well represented in politics as they are in business, i suspect it will hasten the disintegration of Nigeria, as the other groups will feel massively threatened.

the current situation prob helps maintain some kind of balance, albeit an undesirable one, from an Igbo perpective.

But monopolizing power by the Ndigbo has occurred in the distant past. The last ingredient was the military, which we was semi-successful, in the officer corp was, but not the regular soldiers.

Fear of Igbo domination is the beginning of wisdom for most groups in Nigeria.
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 13, 2011
edo.girl:

Everyody knows the Sun Newspaper is something of a tabliod. I'm surprised people even read them! undecided

Victor Umeh was probably saying he'll inform Ojukwu of the current situation and those dundies interpreted it as 'reporting'!
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by Kobojunkie: 1:57pm On May 13, 2011
The APGA national chairman who disclosed that he was supposed to travel to London yesterday night to meet with the ailing Ikemba Nnewi, Chief Odumegwu, threatened to report President Jonathan to the acclaimed Igbo leader.

WOW!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by edogirl2: 1:59pm On May 13, 2011
intimating Ojukwu of developments back home makes sense.

Why would the paper twist words in a way that reduces a grown man to ridicule? Terrible.
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by baslone: 2:08pm On May 13, 2011
How are you sure you are not the one twisting words?
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 13, 2011
T9ksy:

Hell no, I won't!!! Ojukwu is a 5 star muthafu.cker!!!
He is solely responsible for the death of my uncle by dragging us into a silly and meaningless war only for him to stole away, like a thief in the night, in search of peace!

Tagging Ojukwu an ar.sehole will be a great injustice to bonafide ar.seholes.
I wouldn't want to be so insensitive to members of these exclusive club.

Papa Nkachi what are you doing here? you must be highly not-so-smart person, was it only your place civil war was fought, or was it only your uncle that was killed?
stop dis your mudafuking bullshit talks
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by dustydee: 2:44pm On May 13, 2011
Let's not jump into conclusion. The cabinet has not yet been constituted.
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by DaDoctor: 2:48pm On May 13, 2011
Peeps,
LETS STOP ALL THIS TRIBALISTIC SENTIMENTS AND SCANDALS. Lets be matured in our presentation and envisage on points and logical raesoning.
Foremost, remember( great IGBO MINDS like myself )that SW was the deciding factor to GEJ's emergence, cos GEJ WAS MORE LIKE AN 'IBO'(If you argue, place him on the WA, ZO AND BIA Scale)Party sentiments apart, why do we then think the SW deserve nothing? We all know the cause of our issue,; INSINCERITY, GREED And what have you(My apologies, though, but the truth is bitter). When we were at the helms of affair in the senate, please were we not back-stabbing our selves and changing SP like a woman changes her undies?[color=#990000][/color]
Lets face it, if you look deep down, the zoning wouldnt have been agreed without BETRAYING IGBO PLOTICIANS NOD, Now we raise dust and create tribal sentiments WHILE THEIR ACCOUNTS HAVE BEEN BEEFED AND STOCKED?. Please lets bury the verbal and literary hatchet and plan for a awy forward in dispenastions to come, then take the Posts given us , then install our man as the CHAIRMAN OF THE RULING PARTY. that cud be a lee way for us, I AM STRONGLY IGBO AND INVOLVED IN POLITICAL TRAVAILS TOO. So i know what i say. Think about it. ONE NIGERAI JARE
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 13, 2011
am Igbo but this is funny! LMAO
My bros abeg make una laugh ooh. No need to fight over this. I suppose this shld be posted in the joke section as well.:d :d :d
Re: Speaker: We’ll Report Jonathan To Ojukwu–apga by GMcompere: 3:15pm On May 13, 2011
This is the dividends of the 97% rigged votes PDP got in the south East. When you guys were busy voting and rigging for Jonathan, una eye don clear now,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

LASG To Seize Vehicles Parked On Sidewalk / LNSA, DSS Set To Partner For Improved Security, Safety In Lagos / No Ransom Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - FG Clarifies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.