Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,095 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Ezeunala Ekene Franklin, Others Offered $4.35M Scholarships To Study In US - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ezeunala Ekene Franklin, Others Offered $4.35M Scholarships To Study In US (43600 Views)

Meet 15-year Old Ekene Franklin, 2019 Best Jamb Candidate. He Said... / Ekene Franklin Ezeunala: I Aimed At Scoring 370 - UTME Best Candidate / JAMB: Ekene Franklin Scores Highest In 2019 UTME With 347 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ezeunala Ekene Franklin, Others Offered $4.35M Scholarships To Study In US by Ipisi(m): 8:58am On Jul 16, 2021
I already know ....

Igbo Amaka

1 Like

Re: Ezeunala Ekene Franklin, Others Offered $4.35M Scholarships To Study In US by Adebayojamess1: 8:58am On Jul 16, 2021
K
Re: Ezeunala Ekene Franklin, Others Offered $4.35M Scholarships To Study In US by osuofia2(m): 8:58am On Jul 16, 2021
Let us wait for the usual southern bragging.

1 Like

Re: Ezeunala Ekene Franklin, Others Offered $4.35M Scholarships To Study In US by hybridblood07(m): 8:58am On Jul 16, 2021
You can't see everything online. There have been few northerners that got scholarship to study abroad. Let me also remind of of a fulani boy who graduated with 5.0 CGPA in a Medical school in russia
Ogbuefi2020:
you will never see northerners in that kind of list
Re: Ezeunala Ekene Franklin, Others Offered $4.35M Scholarships To Study In US by Chikispilot(m): 8:58am On Jul 16, 2021
But if I be the guy I for channel my course to aviation pilot training or aircraft engineer

1 Like

Re: Ezeunala Ekene Franklin, Others Offered $4.35M Scholarships To Study In US by Julianaa: 8:59am On Jul 16, 2021
Those Ekene's are always brilliant

I also had a former classmate with that name
Re: Ezeunala Ekene Franklin, Others Offered $4.35M Scholarships To Study In US by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 16, 2021
If it were quota system we know the kind of names that would be sent for scholarship. Don't mention me o. Face your parosident

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ezeunala Ekene Franklin, Others Offered $4.35M Scholarships To Study In US by Geeman2006: 9:00am On Jul 16, 2021
Ogbuefi2020:

And how does that put food on your table!
Re: Ezeunala Ekene Franklin, Others Offered $4.35M Scholarships To Study In US by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 16, 2021
Ezenuala Ekene Franklin
Waiting for haters to come here and say it was "special centre candidate"

Igbo Amaka!

4 Likes

Re: Ezeunala Ekene Franklin, Others Offered $4.35M Scholarships To Study In US by redcliff: 9:01am On Jul 16, 2021
tuzle:
I doubt the money is for him alone 4million dollar is like 2billion naira. If u are giving that alone for education, what is the essence of going to school again, just invest.

omo Oyibo no dey reason like you and me, that guy now, the value wey him go worth to companies suppose pass that amount. As he dey like that he fit bring out invention wey go serve the world and rake in profits of billions. This is the difference between us and Oyibo.
Re: Ezeunala Ekene Franklin, Others Offered $4.35M Scholarships To Study In US by Princedapace(m): 9:01am On Jul 16, 2021
Ogbuefi2020:

They will never be there. I wanted to say same. North just dont milk our resources, they milk our human resources too. If u take away south from north, it is finished for that region. They will perish beyond human comprehension. They know this and that is why they will rather die than allow south to leave.

2 Likes

Re: Ezeunala Ekene Franklin, Others Offered $4.35M Scholarships To Study In US by SmartPolician: 9:02am On Jul 16, 2021
kingsceedon:

They are good in suicide and bomb making

Ogbuefi2020

You people should be calming down na grin

Congratulations to the beneficiaries

1 Like

Re: Ezeunala Ekene Franklin, Others Offered $4.35M Scholarships To Study In US by hakym619(m): 9:02am On Jul 16, 2021
velocity25:
Igbo to the world.
A region that doesn't produces UNDERWEAR BOMBERs.

But babies in factories

1 Like

Re: Ezeunala Ekene Franklin, Others Offered $4.35M Scholarships To Study In US by Queenserah26(f): 9:02am On Jul 16, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Ezeunala Ekene Franklin, Others Offered $4.35M Scholarships To Study In US by callthefred: 9:03am On Jul 16, 2021
Smart US of A poaching out best brains. Now they will be unable to return to Nigeria and all their brains tapped to help make America even become greater. Same way visa lottery took our best and UK stole our best doctors last year in the name of Covid.

Guess what? Our government cares less...

5 Likes

Re: Ezeunala Ekene Franklin, Others Offered $4.35M Scholarships To Study In US by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 16, 2021
Very good.
Hardwork pays.
I pray he goes places in his chosen career.
Re: Ezeunala Ekene Franklin, Others Offered $4.35M Scholarships To Study In US by emperor863(m): 9:03am On Jul 16, 2021
ValCon888:

The OP will do well to stop misrepresenting the facts. Third Opportunity Funds Program recieved $4.3 million in scholarships. The boy is one of the recipients.

Jankara journalism at its finest.

...as if you don't know them.

Chest beaters with bones on the chest.
Re: Ezeunala Ekene Franklin, Others Offered $4.35M Scholarships To Study In US by Cmanforall: 9:04am On Jul 16, 2021
Ogbuefi2020:
When there is quota.

But some of them are quite intelligent though

1 Like

Re: Ezeunala Ekene Franklin, Others Offered $4.35M Scholarships To Study In US by guuudy87(m): 9:05am On Jul 16, 2021
That's how they'll lure our best brains to work for them and we'll end up lacking..

1 Like

Re: Ezeunala Ekene Franklin, Others Offered $4.35M Scholarships To Study In US by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 16, 2021
They said thirty and you are mentioning only one Igbo boy who is amongst them. Yeye journalism
Re: Ezeunala Ekene Franklin, Others Offered $4.35M Scholarships To Study In US by Morris101686(m): 9:05am On Jul 16, 2021
Igbo amaka. Keep it up boy! As we way be hustler God go still shower His blessings on us.

Like this and claim
Re: Ezeunala Ekene Franklin, Others Offered $4.35M Scholarships To Study In US by OldSkoolHeadBoy: 9:05am On Jul 16, 2021
Of what use is the millions of Naira paid for sending children to all these high fee paying schools when it has been proven time and time again that children who attend the backwater schools are the ones smashing academic records every year ?

Ezeama400:
17-Year-Old Who Got Highest 2019 UTME Score, Others Offered $4.35 Million Scholarships To Study In United States

http://saharareporters.com/2021/07/15/17-year-old-who-got-highest-2019-utme-score-others-offered-435-million-scholarships-study
Re: Ezeunala Ekene Franklin, Others Offered $4.35M Scholarships To Study In US by AKWATGOLD1(m): 9:06am On Jul 16, 2021
This is Wonderful step in right direction.

Before, what am used to for any student that achieved this great feat is presenting the person with Textbook or Computer etc but with this new development it will encourages the young lads to face their studies more rather that engaging in beauty pageant competition which fetch them fame and money.

1 Like

Re: Ezeunala Ekene Franklin, Others Offered $4.35M Scholarships To Study In US by RodgersAkpafu: 9:06am On Jul 16, 2021
Proffdada:
grin
That post you just posted makes zero sense
Re: Ezeunala Ekene Franklin, Others Offered $4.35M Scholarships To Study In US by RodgersAkpafu: 9:07am On Jul 16, 2021
louso:
Another loss for Naija; brain drain.
If things continue like this
The brain drain..
Nigeria may be like Afghan in 15 years

1 Like

Re: Ezeunala Ekene Franklin, Others Offered $4.35M Scholarships To Study In US by Gravity56: 9:07am On Jul 16, 2021
Heaven at last

Leaving this shithole

1 Like

Re: Ezeunala Ekene Franklin, Others Offered $4.35M Scholarships To Study In US by tnerro1(m): 9:07am On Jul 16, 2021
When I saw the headline, I knew it can never be an Abokii child.

1 Like

Re: Ezeunala Ekene Franklin, Others Offered $4.35M Scholarships To Study In US by xxxXXXxxx: 9:08am On Jul 16, 2021
Congratulations to the scholars on their tremendous success!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yemi Osinbajo Primary School Bolori, Maiduguri In Pictures / South-African Fresh Shandis' School Fees Paid By A Stranger / Lightning Strikes Student Of Anambra State University To Death Inside His Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.