Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,227 members, 7,807,760 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

Guys Stop Dating And Marrying Poor Women Go For Rich Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Stop Dating And Marrying Poor Women Go For Rich Ladies (1103 Views)

Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes / The Challenges Of Loving And Marrying A Physically Challenged Spouse / Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Stop Dating And Marrying Poor Women Go For Rich Ladies by Ikwerelastborn: 9:36pm On Jul 15, 2021
yes you heard me rightly. Its time men get semse like women,no woman will knowingly follow a man who doesn't have anything to bring to the table,never. Infact they weigh the future . So if women can do this what then is stopping you from doing that, just like women you can also find love from a rich woman ,learn lesson oo men

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Stop Dating And Marrying Poor Women Go For Rich Ladies by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 15, 2021
cheesy
Re: Guys Stop Dating And Marrying Poor Women Go For Rich Ladies by Theboy21: 10:45pm On Jul 15, 2021
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Guys Stop Dating And Marrying Poor Women Go For Rich Ladies by KingDash: 10:50pm On Jul 15, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:
yes you heard me rightly. Its time men get semse like women,no woman will knowingly follow a man who doesn't have anything to bring to the table,never. Infact they weigh the future . So if women can do this what then is stopping you from doing that, just like women you can also find love from a rich woman ,learn lesson oo men
my brother I dey begin date one elderly rich woman, 60 years old, we met two days ago... bros my life don change.
Re: Guys Stop Dating And Marrying Poor Women Go For Rich Ladies by Kindfund: 11:15pm On Jul 15, 2021
KingDash:
my brother I dey begin date one elderly rich woman, 60 years old, we met two days ago... bros my life don change.
hahaha
Re: Guys Stop Dating And Marrying Poor Women Go For Rich Ladies by Ikwerelastborn: 3:00pm On Jul 16, 2021
KingDash:
Good boy, you will see how long you will live than burdening yourself over a poor girl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Stop Dating And Marrying Poor Women Go For Rich Ladies by KingDash: 11:21pm On Jul 16, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

Good boy, you will see how long you will live than burdening yourself over a poor girl
lol... thank you sir.
Re: Guys Stop Dating And Marrying Poor Women Go For Rich Ladies by Symphony2: 1:20pm On Jul 17, 2021
KingDash:

Abeg she get friends, all these hungry girls matter don tire me
Re: Guys Stop Dating And Marrying Poor Women Go For Rich Ladies by KingDash: 12:08am On Jul 18, 2021
Symphony2:

Abeg she get friends, all these hungry girls matter don tire me
no worry brother I dey with you, I no lie you bros she give me 250k today I dey club like this.. if toh say I sabi put pics for nairaland I for you show you doings.
Re: Guys Stop Dating And Marrying Poor Women Go For Rich Ladies by KingDash: 12:46am On Jul 18, 2021
to all young niggass out there, when you see an elderly rich woman especially when she out chilling with or without her friends, walk up to her and tell her you mind, if she no gree one of her friends go gree... na 50/50 sha if luck dey with you then you don Cross over to greener pasture..
Re: Guys Stop Dating And Marrying Poor Women Go For Rich Ladies by Symphony2: 6:50am On Jul 18, 2021
KingDash:
no worry brother I dey with you, I no lie you bros she give me 250k today I dey club like this.. if toh say I sabi put pics for nairaland I for you show you doings.

Bro abeg whatsapp me
0814 seven1nine1328
Re: Guys Stop Dating And Marrying Poor Women Go For Rich Ladies by Symphony2: 6:52am On Jul 18, 2021
KingDash:

Bro abeg whatsapp me
0814 seven1nine1328
Re: Guys Stop Dating And Marrying Poor Women Go For Rich Ladies by Massdamm(m): 6:53am On Jul 18, 2021
KingDash:

Man wey sabi grin
Re: Guys Stop Dating And Marrying Poor Women Go For Rich Ladies by Savedday: 8:16am On Jul 18, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!
Re: Guys Stop Dating And Marrying Poor Women Go For Rich Ladies by JOACHINpedro: 8:31am On Jul 18, 2021
Everyone don become leech o
Re: Guys Stop Dating And Marrying Poor Women Go For Rich Ladies by Symphony2: 2:23am On Jul 20, 2021
KingDash:

Guy abeg make we talk try watsappme0814seven1nine1328
Re: Guys Stop Dating And Marrying Poor Women Go For Rich Ladies by Ikwerelastborn: 10:22am On Jul 20, 2021
JOACHINpedro:
Everyone don become leech o
Yes oo,very fair and better than only women to leech on men

(1) (Reply)

Groom-to-be Attended His Introduction Via Zoom (video) / Angry Wife Storms Her Husband's Secret Wedding To Another Woman (VIDEO) / Possible Side Effects Of The Red-pill?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.