Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,189 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

Is Naira Way Loans Genuine - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Is Naira Way Loans Genuine (417 Views)

We Warned Genuine Yoruba Christians (pics ) / My Womanizing Friend Took Loans From 40 Fast Loan Companies / How My Stolen Phone Was Used To Obtains Loans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Naira Way Loans Genuine by teachinghope: 10:42pm On Jul 15, 2021
Does anyone know or have used Naira way loans.They advertised for an online loan through their App nairaway on google play store and requested for card details, of which i provided but instead of crediting my account with the loan amount, they keep deducting money from my bank account without my notice using the card details I provided.
When i applied for their loan they requested for N50 card verification fee, then security deposit of N5,088 which they debited my account, and promised to process and pay in the loan amount into my bank account between 2 to 7 days, while i was waiting for their payment since last friday, i woke up this morning to see another unauthorized debit of N5,379 from my bank account by the App without my notice or authorisation. I sent them a message via the app for an explanation but they never replied, so i alerted my bank and they asked me to hotlist my card.
Please I want to know if this App is genuine and if their procedure for getting a loan is like that. If not how can I get my money back or get this transactions reported and investigated.
Please anyone with experience or useful information about this Naira Way App or loan company should share to prevent more people from falling victims.
Re: Is Naira Way Loans Genuine by Melancholy(m): 11:22pm On Jul 15, 2021
Go for fairmoney loan for ease of mind. They're effective, reliable...

(1) (Reply)

Crime Fighter Or Child Abuse ? / EFCC Declares Four Men Wanted For Alleged Computer-Related Fraud (Photos) / Bandits Kill Major Abducted From NDA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.