Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,960 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

These two men will be killed tomorrow morning by IPOB Help - PICTURES - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / These two men will be killed tomorrow morning by IPOB Help - PICTURES (14151 Views)

IPOB: Help Identify This Soldier Who Killed And Burnt A Person- Picture / Sit-At-Home: Vehicle Burnt This Early Morning By Unknown Gunmen In Onitsha / Hauwa Liman & Alice Loksha May Be Killed Tomorrow By Boko Haram - ICRC's Alarm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These two men will be killed tomorrow morning by IPOB Help - PICTURES by tafabaloo(m): 12:59am On Jul 16, 2021
Fejoku:

Don't hope for me? Better hope for yourself because surely, the Fulanis you're working for will hang you on the gallows like they did to most of the willing tools that worked for them.

Just continue to wallow in self-deceit! By the time all the able-bodied youths are killed in the region and could not get any when you needed them most, by then you woukd wake up to the reality.

1 Like

Re: These two men will be killed tomorrow morning by IPOB Help - PICTURES by OyigboUpdate: 1:04am On Jul 16, 2021
vasel15:
Ijele the business man,you are using kanu to make money. Lol what of your friend chukwuma dike.

Look you people don't understand freedom fighting, this is some farc ish and not gandhi like Uwazurike
make which money? Does Seun pay Nairalanders?
Re: These two men will be killed tomorrow morning by IPOB Help - PICTURES by realmiracleakab: 1:04am On Jul 16, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Oga open the Facebook page some family members and relatives have commented. Message them and follow up the case personally
don't tell me you are this daft, I can create 200 accounts on Facebook, use one to post and use the rest 199 to comment. Just look well you will notice that the type and opinions of the commenters are same which is 89% proof is shame person fooling his or her self and not us.
Re: These two men will be killed tomorrow morning by IPOB Help - PICTURES by Sincinnati: 1:04am On Jul 16, 2021
Somethings still do not add up on that post/page.
But I won’t point them out now, let’s wait and officially hear from his family members first, and hopefully they should do that promptly.
Re: These two men will be killed tomorrow morning by IPOB Help - PICTURES by ShadowCracker(m): 1:05am On Jul 16, 2021
OyigboUpdate how can you report this channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgjor64Lu6E

Simon Ekpa is spreading hate, and brainwashing Igbo people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These two men will be killed tomorrow morning by IPOB Help - PICTURES by Sincinnati: 1:08am On Jul 16, 2021
realmiracleakab:
don't tell me you are this daft, I can create 200 accounts on Facebook, use one to post and use the rest 199 to comment. Just look well you will notice that the type and opinions of the commenters are same which is 89% proof is shame person fooling his or her self and not us.
This is the kind of rebuttal I expect from a so called formidable group of freedom fighters, but sadly many of them would rather only insult their accusers than making the slightest attempt at exposing the falsehood in the allegations.
Re: These two men will be killed tomorrow morning by IPOB Help - PICTURES by Fejoku: 1:22am On Jul 16, 2021
Sincinnati:
So what has IPOB being doing about all the fake posts and attacks being blamed on them by the Nigerian Security Agencies? What steps do IPOB take to rebuff any fake allegations leveled on them by FG?

Is it just a mere denial from Emma Powerful over the radio or are you guys also back it up with a strong alibi?

Most of you do not hesitate to term any dissenting voices a saboteur, and some deranged ones among you go as far as threatening to wipe out all saboteurs from Igboland with the use of brutal force. How do you guys caution your members about making inciting remarks against even a fellow Southerner?

Abi insults and unbridled use of curse and violent words are essential parts of your tactics to achieving freedom?
First of all, we have inundated all willing listeners on social media about the aim of the current government even before they came up. IPOB clearly spelt out their major aim and strategies. Have we not been vindicated. Has our exposition not been confirmed? Is the whole Southern Nigeria not currently being held by the jugular currently? We thank God for another timely expose from Obadiah Mailafia who exposed some more specific details on their strategy. This is the current one they are implementing. They want to cripple any form of resistance in the South by all means. Did Yorubas not think it was all a joke until Sunday Igboho's house was invaded and people brutally murdered? What was Igboho's crime? Have we seen any such brazen destruction of lives against the killer fulani terrorists? Have we even seen a single arrest of fulanis? I repeat that their aim is to cripple any resistance in the South by isolating the head from the rest of the body. It's an old fulani strategy. They used it against the Hausa kings by pitting them against their own masses. By the time Hausa masses understand what was happening, they have already lost all their kings to fulani emirs. That was how Hausas were effectively conquered. It is the same pattern they're using now against IPOB but Igbos and other Biafrans know better. That some tactless IPOB members make comments online doesn't mean other members don't understand the window our enemies can exploit. The rest of our people unlike the Hausas already know the serpents that we are dealing with. The few ones that however prefer their stomachs to collective safety will however will be expunged from our midst so they don't corrupt others.
IPOB cannot be isolated from Biafran land. The only way you can isolate us is by granting a UN backed referendum for the actualization of Biafra through other recognized and respected Igbo group. By so doing, Biafran land will be secured even if it's not through the hands of IPOB. We know you can't do that and our people know that too hence they won't listen to any other message they bring including the isolation of IPOB.

3 Likes

Re: These two men will be killed tomorrow morning by IPOB Help - PICTURES by meccuno: 1:23am On Jul 16, 2021
DSS at its best. Just like when someone scams your Facebook account then starts posting how he made thousands of naira by clicking on a link then others whose account have been hacked too would come and be saying that they have been paid. Them any unsuspecting individual who falls for the scam would loose his Facebook account and money as well. Now check those who commented on the first page. 95% BMC, 1% innocent and 4% Tribalist. The same OyigboUpdate same as one nuisance called Ijele claims he is fighting so that Igbo land doesn't become a killing field. Has never for once in his live condemned the herdsmen in the SE, has never condemned the poor leadership of the political elites in the SE and the governors. But has consistently attacked Nnamdi Kanu on a daily basis without even suggesting a viable alternative to what the igbos need to do. It's either he is paid by the government, has a vendetta with Kanu, probably money related or just an ignorant Igbo just like the man who claims Kanu wants to kill him and his family. When I see these type of people I laugh because they don't know the danger that they are bringing for themselves and their families. People have lost loved ones as a result of this Biafra struggle and the best thing for an Igbo man is to side with those who don't like your ethnic group and has killed many. Even the governors are not safe. Not to talk of an inconsequential nonentity like Ijele. When that wahala starts, hope they won't blame God. Because when it would rain, it would pour.

2 Likes

Re: These two men will be killed tomorrow morning by IPOB Help - PICTURES by Fejoku: 1:24am On Jul 16, 2021
[left][/left]
tafabaloo:

Just continue to wallow in self deceit ! By the time all the able bodied youths are killed in your region and could not get any when you needed them most, by then you woukd wake up to the reality.
I can clearly see that you revel in the sucking of blood but know it that if we weren't silenced in 1967, we can't be silenced today.
Re: These two men will be killed tomorrow morning by IPOB Help - PICTURES by puppie017: 1:25am On Jul 16, 2021
promisedeco:

So because BH is killing people in the NORTH IPOB should be killing in the East abi? You're the bigger fool. *spits on your rotten brain*
True talk bro
Re: These two men will be killed tomorrow morning by IPOB Help - PICTURES by Fejoku: 1:29am On Jul 16, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

The killing machines you're working for will kill u
You have been warned already. All enemies of Biafran land will die.
Re: These two men will be killed tomorrow morning by IPOB Help - PICTURES by Fejoku: 1:38am On Jul 16, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Send details to Ijelespeaks on whatsap if u have any clue on this kidnappers who posted this on Facebook.
You'll be rewarded handsomely
+3@@3$$60###584@@@895^^^4

You can go through the comment section and see people pleading on their behalf
I hope all the readers can see an 'ijelespeaks' who can hardly feed himself offering a handsome reward to another 'about to be' willing tool. Doesn't it show that he's working for the terrorist government? I've always said that these guys are dumb and I'll always prove.
We must fight them tooth and nail until they are defeated. Let us not leave anything to chance. The resistance must be up and doing day and night to defeat them. Our freedom is worth our blood.
Re: These two men will be killed tomorrow morning by IPOB Help - PICTURES by OyigboUpdate: 1:57am On Jul 16, 2021
meccuno:
DSS at its best. Just like when someone scams your Facebook account then starts posting how he made thousands of naira by clicking on a link then others whose account have been hacked too would come and be saying that they have been paid. Them any unsuspecting individual who falls for the scam would loose his Facebook account and money as well. Now check those who commented on the first page. 95% BMC, 1% innocent and 4% Tribalist. The same OyigboUpdate same as one nuisance called Ijele claims he is fighting so that Igbo land doesn't become a killing field. Has never for once in his live condemned the herdsmen in the SE, has never condemned the poor leadership of the political elites in the SE and the governors. But has consistently attacked Nnamdi Kanu on a daily basis without even suggesting a viable alternative to what the igbos need to do. It's either he is paid by the government, has a vendetta with Kanu, probably money related or just an ignorant Igbo just like the man who claims Kanu wants to kill him and his family. When I see these type of people I laugh because they don't know the danger that they are bringing for themselves and their families. People have lost loved ones as a result of this Biafra struggle and the best thing for an Igbo man is to side with those who don't like your ethnic group and has killed many. Even the governors are not safe. Not to talk of an inconsequential nonentity like Ijele. When that wahala starts, hope they won't blame God. Because when it would rain, it would pour.

When Nnamdi Kanu layed false accusations on Ijelespeaks he was cherred abd it led to his deportation.
Re: These two men will be killed tomorrow morning by IPOB Help - PICTURES by OyigboUpdate: 1:58am On Jul 16, 2021
ShadowCracker:
OyigboUpdate how can you report this channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgjor64Lu6E

Simon Ekpa is spreading hate, and brainwashing Igbo people.

Report also I've reported

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These two men will be killed tomorrow morning by IPOB Help - PICTURES by OyigboUpdate: 1:59am On Jul 16, 2021
Fejoku:

I don't give a f^ck where you slighted from. Even Joe Igbokwe claims to be Igbo but even non-Igbos know he can't be speaking for the interest of Ndigbo. Just know it that your atrocities will find you out. You can't win this war.

So it is kanu killing squad that speaks for our interest
Re: These two men will be killed tomorrow morning by IPOB Help - PICTURES by KosiGee(m): 2:01am On Jul 16, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

The victims has not been killed yet. The people commenting are pleading with IPOB to spare their lives. Especially the police man.

These men might not be held by IPOB or ESN.
Whoever is responsible for their abduction is trying hard to throw a spanner in the works of the separatist’s goal.

IPOB gains nothing from their execution and the separatist group I believe is aware of the risks involved holding onto these men and recording it.
Think about it...These men would’ve been killed when they were caught. Why the video? What’s to gain from displaying them like this? They are asking for ransom and the real criminals behind this knew IPOB isn’t into kidnapping for ransom.

The aim to garner public sentiment against IPOB.
It has the signature of the bank robbery in Anambra.
This isn’t IPOB.

2 Likes

Re: These two men will be killed tomorrow morning by IPOB Help - PICTURES by StaffofOrayan(m): 2:29am On Jul 16, 2021
Funny how the comments are saying thesame things and using thesame words, and of course most of them have Yoruba names, propaganda won't be complete if you don't add a little division in the midst!

1 Like

Re: These two men will be killed tomorrow morning by IPOB Help - PICTURES by Nobody: 2:37am On Jul 16, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

So it is kanu killing squad that speaks for our interest

you will gain more credibility of you actually reported on the true state of things. Radio Biafra is a propaganda medium, oyiboupdate is also a Nigerian propaganda medium -so spare us your fake concern.

Hope this pays you well,

1 Like

Re: These two men will be killed tomorrow morning by IPOB Help - PICTURES by Sincinnati: 3:00am On Jul 16, 2021
Fejoku:

First of all, we have inundated all willing listeners on social media about the aim of the current government even before they came up. IPOB clearly spelt out their major aim and strategies. Have we not been vindicated. Has our exposition not been confirmed? Is the whole Southern Nigeria not currently being held by the jugular currently? We thank God for another timely expose from Obadiah Mailafia who exposed some more specific details on their strategy. This is the current one they are implementing. They want to cripple any form of resistance in the South by all means. Did Yorubas not think it was all a joke until Sunday Igboho's house was invaded and people brutally murdered? What was Igboho's crime? Have we seen any such brazen destruction of lives against the killer fulani terrorists? Have we even seen a single arrest of fulanis? I repeat that their aim is to cripple any resistance in the South by isolating the head from the rest of the body. It's an old fulani strategy. They used it against the Hausa kings by pitting them against their own masses. By the time Hausa masses understand what was happening, they have already lost all their kings to fulani emirs. That was how Hausas were effectively conquered. It is the same pattern they're using now against IPOB but Igbos and other Biafrans know better. That some tactless IPOB members make comments online doesn't mean other members don't understand the window our enemies can exploit. The rest of our people unlike the Hausas already know the serpents that we are dealing with. The few ones that however prefer their stomachs to collective safety will however will be expunged from our midst so they don't corrupt others.
IPOB cannot be isolated from Biafran land. The only way you can isolate us is by granting a UN backed referendum for the actualization of Biafra through other recognized and respected Igbo group. By so doing, Biafran land will be secured even if it's not through the hands of IPOB. We know you can't do that and our people know that too hence they won't listen to any other message they bring including the isolation of IPOB.
It is a no brainer what the Fulani have in stock for the people of Southern Nigeria. Even a toddler should know.
To me and all of my relatives and friends, we can never say that IPOB opened our eyes cos we know our history and we knew from a long time ago, even before we first heard the name of NK that the Fulanis hold southern Nigeria for blokos. If I were an IPOB member I wouldn’t take credit that we opened the eyes of Nigerians to the obvious fulani political and sociocultural leadership hegemony in Nigeria. It has been obvious, the only thing that was lacking was a shrewd and tactical political coalition, decisions and courage to take the bull by the horn and librate southern Nigeria.

Kanu has the courage (but at times the bravest are not the wisest), he got the golden opportunity to turn things around starting from our Igbo land but he chose to chase rat(Buhari) far away in the North rather than fleeting his room to disperse mosquitoes (south East governors, senators and members of the HoR ) who has continued to infect his people with home made political maladministrations. Kanu could have ruled the South East by proxy, he had the golden opportunity considering the capacity of people he commands. Charity they say, begins at home. He had the option of diplomatically incorporating the leaders of south East into the struggle or tactically sacking them from elected offices they occupy through the electorates whom in their millions are willing to see a change of government/governance.

Unfortunately, Kanu chose to ignore the powers before he was made, and publicly antagonizes these people, how then does he plan to achieve his aim while the SE leaders he antagonizes every minute still call the shots in Abuja and other legitimate organizations Worldwide on behalf of the same people he’s claiming to fight for? Does he think these people will willingly give up their privileges and political positions which he played no part in to surrendering to his Biafra course? Let’s assume he doesn’t think so, so how is he going to cohabit with them? (whether in Nigeria or Biafra)

Would you actually take me seriously if you were my potential employer (UN) and I’ve vowed to contribute to the development of your company but still goes back to working for my current employer (Nigeria Govt) and showing no serious signs of severing relationship with him?
Who’s gonna take us seriously for demanding for our country while everyone of our Representatives in the Federal level is still preaching one Nigeria? Kanu should have fixed that first.

Believe me bro, Biafra will be a few hours closer if every Representative from the East of Nigeria is debating the same issue in the National Assembly.

Now the issue of insults and use of vile and violent language by your group is another undoing of IPOB. With the way things are, we cannot win this war of freedom against Fulani alone( unless you wanna continue kidding yourself perpetually). Now what way do you expect other ethnic groups of Southern Nigeria to react to news and evidences of IPOB promising to visit dissenting voices with violence and threats of death among their fellow Igbo people? Do you actually expect them to clap and trust you as a potential political ally?

Saboteurs, saboteurs, saboteurs is all what most IPOB members sing around everyday. Mind you, saboteurs could be people who have businesses on the North worth millions/billions in the North of Nigeria. I believe you don’t expect an Igbo man living in the North to reacts the exact way with an Igbo man living in the South at the mention of secession, natural the man in the South will feel more secured (even though na Yoruba State, or any state in the most southern region) than the man in the North. The tactical planners in IPOB have not deliberated on this to allay the fears of our brothers living among the desert sharks in the north. How do you plan to help those who are willing to relocate and those who may chose to remain there? No plans, yet you call some of them saboteurs when they give different opinions. There are issues of many Igbo stakeholders in different countries and organizations of the world in the name of Nigeria, how do you guarantee you don’t jeopardize their sources of livelihood, income, education, communication, survival through this agitation? No plans, you never even thought of them yet you call them saboteurs.

There are somethings that, no matter how easy it sounds to execute, require meticulous deliberations and decisions before they’re even made public, and the issue of saboteurs is one of them. Meticulous observations and deliberations will reveal that IPOB cannot win a war against fellow Igbos, that would be tantamount to decimating a great number of our own people. And those who you kill their fathers or mothers because you call them saboteurs will be a willing tool in the hands of your enemies, now add that to those in power in Nigeria today and you will find out that you also have a formidable army standing in your way. Na how many fronts una wan fight bro?

There’s no sugarcoating of the number of disgraceful foolishness the IPOB has subjected the Igbos in general to all in the name of Biafra. Even in your write up above, you still made it clear that those y’all call saboteurs will be expunged from their father lands, how do you intend doing that? Doesn’t it prove that both the tactical kinds and powers that be of IPOB and her pawn internet/foot soldiers are of same mindset? Unless you’re saying that you’re a pawn in the ranks of IPOB agitators.

It’s never Biafra or death, it could be an Igbo country or Igbo majority country with another name other than Biafra, or a Nigeria where every state controls her resources, or a Southern Nigeria Confederation. Any one of them that could guarantee the progress of the South while curtailing the incessant killing of unarmed agitators should be given a priority.

Only a fool keeps doing something the same unproductive way while expecting successful different result.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

China Silicon Valley, I Was Amazed To Read This Post / Assets Declaration: Saraki Must Resign – TUC Insists / Look At The Stress We Are Facing In Makurdi, Suswam Thank U For Voterz Card Reg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.