Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,021 members, 7,799,483 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Northern Nigeria Is A Liability To The Nigerian State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Nigeria Is A Liability To The Nigerian State (829 Views)

Pan-yoruba Urges Southwest Nigerian State Governors To Establish O’odua Airlines / Nigerian State With The Highest Number Of Jobless And Lazy Youths / Kogi PDP Rejects Dino Melaye. Says He Will Be A Liability Not An Asset To Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northern Nigeria Is A Liability To The Nigerian State by Elbinawi: 3:19am On Jul 16, 2021
Northern Nigeria is a Liability to the Nigerian State

Yesterday I took it upon myself to go round and interview dozens of ordinary Southerners that are resident in Northern Nigeria on the Nigerian union. The overwhelming majority of them supported dissolution of the Nigerian state.

I realized that secessionist agitations are not limited to IPOB Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday Igboho. #TyrantBuhari and gang of bloodthirsty killers have done an irreparable damage to the soul of the Nigerian state with their genocidal massacres of innocent and defenseless Nigerians and unprecedented nepotism.

One of them told me the North is the main problem of Nigeria as the North have nothing to offer but BokoHaram, bandits and Almajiri. Another one told me the Hausa/Fulani tribe want to enslave all Nigerians despite the fact that they lack education.

Another person told me that majority of Northerners are very wicked and evil. He pointed to me that I saw how they massively celebrated the Shiite massacre in Zaria. I told him I am a Shia Muslim. He was startled and he embraced me.

After #Criminal_Buhari even if Nigeria survived as a country, Nigeria will never be the same again. Northern Nigeria has lost it arrogant posture in the Nigerian state. The overwhelming majority of Southerners and a Northern minority believe that the North is a liability to the Nigerian state.

#ElbinawiTweets

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Nigeria Is A Liability To The Nigerian State by Oxb90: 5:13am On Jul 16, 2021
I can't hear you, louder, please

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Nigeria Is A Liability To The Nigerian State by Rossinkipp: 5:27am On Jul 16, 2021
Elbinawi:

Yesterday I took it upon myself to go round and interview dozens of ordinary Southerners that are resident in Northern Nigeria on the Nigerian union. The overwhelming majority of them supported dissolution of the Nigerian state.

I realized that secessionist agitations are not limited to IPOB Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday Igboho. #TyrantBuhari and gang of bloodthirsty killers have done an irreparable damage to the soul of the Nigerian state with their genocidal massacres of innocent and defenseless Nigerians and unprecedented nepotism.

One of them told me the North is the main problem of Nigeria as the North have nothing to offer but BokoHaram, bandits and Almajiri. Another one told me the Hausa/Fulani tribe want to enslave all Nigerians despite the fact that they lack education.

Another person told me that majority of Northerners are very wicked and evil. He pointed to me that I saw how they massively celebrated the Shiite massacre in Zaria. I told him I am a Shia Muslim. He was startled and he embraced me.

After #Criminal_Buhari even if Nigeria survived as a country, Nigeria will never be the same again. Northern Nigeria has lost it arrogant posture in the Nigerian state. The overwhelming majority of Southerners and a Northern minority believe that the North is a liability to the Nigerian state.

#ElbinawiTweets

So what are your people doing in the north?

Y'all seem to need them more than they need you.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Is A Liability To The Nigerian State by orisa37: 6:07am On Jul 16, 2021
Good Journalism. Please keep it up. BMF-BOKOISWA IS THE PROBLEM. THE CALIPHATE IS THE BOARD OF TRUSTEES.

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigeria Is A Liability To The Nigerian State by orisa37: 6:09am On Jul 16, 2021
Oxb90:
I can't hear you, louder, please

BMF-BOKOISWA IS THE PROBLEM.

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigeria Is A Liability To The Nigerian State by orisa37: 6:16am On Jul 16, 2021
Rossinkipp:

WE NEED ONE ANOTHER. NIGERIA BELONGS TO NIGERIANS. ELRUFAI WAS 12 OLD WHEN I GOT TO KADUNA IN1972 BY FEDERAL MIGHT. SO ELRUFAI DOESN'T OWN KADUNA MORE THAN I.
Re: Northern Nigeria Is A Liability To The Nigerian State by orisa37: 6:22am On Jul 16, 2021
Rossinkipp:

WE NEED ONE ANOTHER. NIGERIA BELONGS TO NIGERIANS. ELRUFAI WAS 12 OLD WHEN I GOT TO KADUNA IN1972 BY FEDERAL MIGHT. SO ELRUFAI DOESN'T OWN KADUNA MORE THAN I.

WE ONLY CHOOSE HIM TO LEAD US NOW AND WE SHALL SEE IF HE WILL SELL US ALL TO NIGER REPUBLIC WHEN HE BECOMES VP TO Osinbajo.
Re: Northern Nigeria Is A Liability To The Nigerian State by BafanaBafana: 6:29am On Jul 16, 2021
All these trash since 1966. You guys keep deceiving yourselves yet, you can't leave the north.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Is A Liability To The Nigerian State by Rossinkipp: 6:33am On Jul 16, 2021
BafanaBafana:
All these trash since 1966. You guys keep deceiving yourselves yet, you can't leave the north.

Honestly. In fact one of the main reasons for the herdsmen heading southwards is pressure on the land caused by mass Igbo settlement up north.

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigeria Is A Liability To The Nigerian State by BigSarah(f): 6:44am On Jul 16, 2021
Rossinkipp:

Honestly. In fact one of the main reasons for the herdsmen heading southwards is pressure on the land caused by mass Igbo settlement up north.

So what's the cause of herders attacking southern kaduna and Northern Christians?

ASKING for educational purposes

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigeria Is A Liability To The Nigerian State by omenka(m): 6:49am On Jul 16, 2021
BigSarah:

So what's the cause of herders attacking southern kaduna and Northern Christians?

ASKING for educational purposes
It is your birthday. Take a break off the hate on the forum to celebrate life with your loved ones and be happy for at least a day. That shouldn't be told hard a thing to do.

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigeria Is A Liability To The Nigerian State by BigSarah(f): 7:58am On Jul 16, 2021
omenka:
It is your birthday. Take a break off the hate on the forum to celebrate life with your loved ones and be happy for at least a day. That shouldn't be told hard a thing to do.

You didn't exactly wish me a happy birthday but thanks and you're right kind off..
Re: Northern Nigeria Is A Liability To The Nigerian State by 7lives: 8:02am On Jul 16, 2021
Rossinkipp:

I thought I was the only one who noticed this.
These people are really shameless, no wonder they were made into meatballs by those abokies way back.
Re: Northern Nigeria Is A Liability To The Nigerian State by 7lives: 8:07am On Jul 16, 2021
Rossinkipp:

Haba? are Igbos also eating grass?
Re: Northern Nigeria Is A Liability To The Nigerian State by Veqtor: 8:30am On Jul 16, 2021
A complete liability bringing shame and mockery to the rest of nigeria on a daily basis.

With a borrow borrow bororo as president, we need to sever this toxic relationship quickly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Nigeria Is A Liability To The Nigerian State by Supan(m): 9:42am On Jul 16, 2021
Rossinkipp:

Perhaps it's time to implore those ''southern Nigerians'' to head back home and free up the land for its original inhabitants, to help ease the herdsman crisis?

Yes ooo, the northerners should also leave their positions in the NNPC, Customs, Immigration offices, NPA etc. Their presence is causing huge unemployment to the southerners.

Dangote should leave that refinery that he built on our land which he also took by force too.

All his trucks are taking people's driving business and wounding road users badly.

All the Navy in the sea, should go back to their desert.

The cows sellers too, they are competing with chicken, fish and pig sellers.

So many things ooo

Pls when is this movement starting? I will personally donate free 100 trucks to carry your your lepers and beggars too, they are collecting too much money from us.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Nigeria Is A Liability To The Nigerian State by Supan(m): 9:45am On Jul 16, 2021
omenka:

After the birthday greetings, answer the question.

So what's the cause of herders attacking southern Kaduna, Benue, Plateau and Northern Christians?

2 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Is A Liability To The Nigerian State by Supan(m): 9:47am On Jul 16, 2021
Elbinawi:

Gideon Orkar, a middle belt said it too... These should just go... Let them go with their lepers, blind and all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Nigeria Is A Liability To The Nigerian State by BafanaBafana: 10:19pm On Jul 16, 2021
Rossinkipp:

So you are equating cows with igbos
Re: Northern Nigeria Is A Liability To The Nigerian State by IGBOSON1: 10:57pm On Jul 16, 2021
orisa37:

You sound so naive! Keep on thinking you have equal stake in Kaduna....or Nigeria for that matter, with the Fulani! They love guys like you that mislead other southerners and Christians into thinking we’re all living in a just, fair and equitable country!
Re: Northern Nigeria Is A Liability To The Nigerian State by IGBOSON1: 11:01pm On Jul 16, 2021
omenka:

It’s her birthday and she can cry if she wants to...cry if she wants to...cry if she wants to! You would cry too if it happened to you!
Re: Northern Nigeria Is A Liability To The Nigerian State by orisa37: 6:35am On Jul 17, 2021
I just read a Headline news that AZIKWE, OJUKWU AND IRONSI, ALL IGBOS, BOUGHT ONE NIGERIA FOR NIGERIANS.

AWOLOWO, OBASANJO AND FAJUYI, ALL YORUBAS, NURTURE ONE NIGERIA FOR NIGERIANS.

WHAT ABOUT THE FULANIS, LIKE AHMADU BELLO, BURAITAI AND NOW BUHARI? ARE THEY JUST SPOILERS THAT CANNOT BE REMEDIED?

THINK IGBOSON THAT LORD LUGARD GAVE NIGERIA A BIG MARKET THAT IS LARGE, EXPANSIVE AND PROGRESSIVE AND THOUGHT YORUBAS IGBOS WOULD TAKE THE OPPORTUNITY TO PROJECT NIGERIA BRILLIANTLY FOR THE WORLD TO EMULATE.

BUT WHAT ARE THE IGBOS DOING? IMMEDIATELY THE "KANAWAS" SAID "HA" TO OJUKWU, HE WAS A HIGH LEVEL ARMY OFFICER IN KANO THEN AND A SERIOUS FRIEND OF THE EMIR OF KANO, OJUKWU. STARTED PALPITATING AND GIBBERING BIAFRA.

THIS IS THE TIME FOR OBIANO AND OTHERS IN THE EAST TO JOIN AKEREDOLU AND Osinbajo TYPES OF INTELLIGENCE TO PUT BMF-BOKOISWA IN CHECK AND ORDER.

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Sunday Igboho?? / 25-year-old Suleiman Muhammad Emerges PDP National Youth Leader / Buhari Vs Tinubu Saying Rubbish;video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.