Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

Wizkid At 31, Life And Achievements Of A Living Legend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid At 31, Life And Achievements Of A Living Legend (683 Views)

Pictures Of Wizkid At Today’s EndSARS Protest In London / Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo / Nigerians Mob Fake Wizkid At Shoprite (video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid At 31, Life And Achievements Of A Living Legend by Cuterboy(m): 3:25am On Jul 16, 2021
Nigerian superstar singer, Wizkid is 31 today July 16th, 2021 and congratulations are well in order.
Every July 16th is a day of celebration for Afrobeat icon, the one and only Nigerian StarBoy, Wizkid and today, the singer clocks 31.

Wizkid who started his singing career at age eleven as that small church boy and with his “Mami water” first official single has metamorphosed into that big name in the Nigeria Music industry that even heavyweight singers pay respect to.

He took over the music industry by storm with a well-used exposure gotten from late producer OJB Jezreel and with financial backing and management deal from his former boss Mr Capable, Banky W, the world was not ready…!

For over a decade and four strong albums to his name, Starboy Wizkid has given us only hits upon hits both locally and internationally. And yes…you can call him Big Wiz, that’s his new name.

From Lil Prinz to Wizkid to Big Wiz, the “Baba Nla” crooner has gotten really big with his fans all over the world. His song “Essence” from his latest album featuring Tems was recently included in Spotify‘s Song of the Summer playlist in June 2021.

The song “Essence” also made its debut at number 82 on Billboard’s Hot 100 making Wizkid the first-ever African artist to achieve this.

Read more: https://9jabeat.com/wizkid-at-31-life-and-achievement-of-a-living-legend/

Re: Wizkid At 31, Life And Achievements Of A Living Legend by Nobody: 4:55am On Jul 16, 2021
cheesy
Re: Wizkid At 31, Life And Achievements Of A Living Legend by Onyi22(f): 5:48am On Jul 16, 2021
Congratulations wizkid, keep winning
Your mate r still in their Father's house, some are still on the street trying to find out their life oo
Re: Wizkid At 31, Life And Achievements Of A Living Legend by kponkedenge(m): 6:22am On Jul 16, 2021
Well what can I say..... Today is my birthday.... Show me some love. cool

1 Like

Re: Wizkid At 31, Life And Achievements Of A Living Legend by macdammy(m): 6:26am On Jul 16, 2021
More

Re: Wizkid At 31, Life And Achievements Of A Living Legend by osamz007: 6:56am On Jul 16, 2021
WIZZY NUMBER ONE

WHEN I DRIVE BYE GIRLS SAY HI YOUNG YOUNG WIZZY YOUR BOY TOO FLY"

TO DAYS

OF PAKURUMO

TO DAYS OF SHOW YOU THE MONEY

TO DAYS OF CONFAM NI

TO DAYS OF OMO TO SHAN

TO DAYS OF SOWETO BABY

TO DAYS OF OLOFOFO

TO DAYS OF IN MY BED

TO DAYS OF OJUELEGBA FROM MO DOGG'S STUDIO grin

TO DAYS OF DADDY YO

TO DAYS OF BACK TO THE MATTER

TO DAYS OF CARO

TO DAYS OF ON TOP YOUR MATTER

TO DAYS OF BOM BAY

TO DAYS OF AZONTO

TO DAYS OF GOOD LOVE

TO DAYS OF SWEET LOVE

TO DAYS OF WAD UP

TO DAYS OF SHOUT OUT

TO DAYS OF SISI NENE

TO DAYS OF FAST MONEY FAST CARS

TO DAYS OF NO LELE MY MUSIC TRAVEL NO VISA

TO DAYS OF GIDI GIRL

TO DAYS OF DON'T DULL.

TO DAYS OF SEXY MAMA

TO DAYS OF OLUWA LONI

TO DAYS OF TEASE ME

TO DAYS OF SCATTER THE FLOOR

TO DAYS OF GINGER

TO DAYS OF MEDICINE

TO DAYS OF MUMMY MI

TO DAYS OF FEVER

TO DAYS OF SOCO SOCO

TO DAYS OF MASTER GROOVE

TO DAYS OF JOY

TOO NUMEROUS

MORE GRACE TO KEEP DROPPING GBEDU IN EVERY SEASON

1 Like

Re: Wizkid At 31, Life And Achievements Of A Living Legend by poweranger(f): 9:49am On Jul 16, 2021
congratulations nd happy birthday to u wizzy.keep winning

(1) (Reply)

The Truth Behind Nengi’s New Car Exposed As Her Sugar Daddy Comes Public / Family Love So Special, Bitcoin Chief, Gaius Reveals, Fans Whoops With Delight / Tiwa Savage Was Having Fun And Gifting Kids Xmas Cash With Sophia And Their Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.