Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,889 members, 7,806,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. (41017 Views)

What Happens To The Babies Born In Baby Factories / Lottery Winner Transfers Millions To Mum So His Wife Won't Get Share In Divorce / Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Andrew87(m): 3:40am On Jul 16, 2021
I got married to my wife. I love her both with the kids but the biological father of the kids is a bit wealthy and left the whole responsibilities to my wife since last year.

This is not funny because I am part of her although we hustle hard but it's not easy. He insists the kids must be with him if he must take care of them but a member of his family informed my wife that he plans to take them away and she will not see them.

Please friends what's ur take on this? Times are really hard.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Juicewrld27: 3:44am On Jul 16, 2021
Andrew87:
I got married to my wife I love her both with the kids but the biological father of the kids is a bit wealthy and left the whole responsibilities to my wife. This is not funny because I am part of her although we hustle hard but it's not easy he chose for the kids to must be with him if he must take care of them but a member of his family informed my wife that he plans to take them away and she will not see them please friends what's ur take on this times are really hard.
better allow the man take his property

515 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Andrew87(m): 3:49am On Jul 16, 2021
Na so oohh

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by phorget(m): 4:12am On Jul 16, 2021
You wan carry another man load?

302 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by EmptyGarden(m): 4:31am On Jul 16, 2021
You don marry you don marry, man up! What if she was a widow?

263 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by 111sunshine: 5:29am On Jul 16, 2021
you don't need any advice...

what was your reason for marrying the lady? maybe your plan was that the man will keep sending money to her because of the kids so you can "leach" off him?...

Please have a bit of decency and either take care of the kids or return them to their dad....

440 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by phemmyfour: 5:54am On Jul 16, 2021
Andrew87:
I got married to my wife I love her both with the kids but the biological father of the kids is a bit wealthy and left the whole responsibilities to my wife since last year. This is not funny because I am part of her although we hustle hard but it's not easy he chose for the kids to must be with him if he must take care of them but a member of his family informed my wife that he plans to take them away and she will not see them please friends what's ur take on this times are really hard.
Let him take his kids. That's less distraction in your home

127 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Romanoff(f): 6:01am On Jul 16, 2021
To those telling him to let the father take his kids, if you were one of those kids, won't you resent your mother for abandoning you?

Wouldn't you ask that "what type of mother will abandon her kids?"

@Op, you knew she had kids when you married her, I know it's not easy, but you both will have to double your hustle. Get other side businesses, cut your coat according to your material.

If you'll need to downgrade their school, do so, if you'll need to move to a cheaper area, do so.

Do all you can to cut cost.

Those kids will never understand or forgive their mum in the future.

Use two side look the matter.

Another thing your wife can do is to take him to court, especially for child support.

Let her get a good lawyer if she wants him to care for his children.

MODIFIED

She can go through FIDA to sort out Co-parenting and child support agreement.

For those coming for me, if you're not capable of talking like a homosapien, don't mention me, cause I no well. I will drag you from here to Timbuktu. So come correct

282 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Nobody: 6:20am On Jul 16, 2021
I just read the headline only and I'm pissed!

If you must marry a woman with kids, do so only when you know and have confirmed from genuine sources that the husband is late (dead)

If a man is alive hael and hearty, don't ever mistake taking his divorced wife and kids. Its a charity with no reward whatsoever.

Love you say?! Love is relative my man. Don't just get to a woman cause of you love her. Check and balance iq, literacy, degree of burdening you and many other important stuff.

Ass and boobs aren't the only thing to consider ( I know you didn't mention) but i'm just saying!

211 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Styluss: 6:56am On Jul 16, 2021
Split the kids... Take the youngest... Return one to the father... If possible... Return both!!! Why should you carry another man's burden?

58 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Bola146(f): 7:02am On Jul 16, 2021
I guess the lady is rich that is why you didn't reasoned well how to take care of the two kids before getting married to their mother sad

You need to be ready to take full responsibilities of the kids. She can't ignore them, since their father is not responsible, act like their father, carry your cross biko undecided undecided

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by ahnie: 7:33am On Jul 16, 2021
Only here to read comments.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Katier00(f): 7:58am On Jul 16, 2021
Juicewrld27:
better allow the man take his property
they are humans, that need motherly love and care not property. Op if you can afford training those children please do and God will bless you. You can see that the biological father is not responsible.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by duro4chang(m): 8:58am On Jul 16, 2021
Andrew87:
I got married to my wife I love her both with the kids but the biological father of the kids is a bit wealthy and left the whole responsibilities to my wife since last year. This is not funny because I am part of her although we hustle hard but it's not easy he chose for the kids to must be with him if he must take care of them but a member of his family informed my wife that he plans to take them away and she will not see them please friends what's ur take on this times are really hard.
What was the arrangement you both made before marriage?

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 16, 2021
Romanoff:
To those telling him to let the father take his kids, if you were one of those kids, won't you resent your mother for abandoning you?

Wouldn't you ask that "what type of mother will abandon her kids?"

@Op, you knew she had kids when you married her, I know it's not easy, but you both will have to double your hustle. Get other side businesses, cut your coat according to your material.

If you'll need to downgrade their school, do so, if you'll need to move to a cheaper area, do so.

Do all you can to cut cost.

Those kids will never understand or forgive their mum in the future

Use two side look the matter.

Another thing your wife can do is to take him to court, especially for child support.

Let her get a good lawyer if she wants him to care for his children.

lipsrsealed

This is sad!

What you are saying is, it’s better they resent their father instead. Nice.

99 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by babyfaceafrica: 9:56am On Jul 16, 2021
Avoid single mothers if you are single .. He get why

95 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Onyi22(f): 9:57am On Jul 16, 2021
grin op you need sense

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by nairavsdollars(f): 9:57am On Jul 16, 2021
Once u marry a woman with kids, all the responsibilities are yours

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by NwaAmaikpe: 9:57am On Jul 16, 2021
shocked

Tufiakwa.

Ya Allah, don't make us to be stupid in this life and in the life to come.

Except they reduced the bride-price for your fairly-used wife, I can't fathom the incentive that was given to you to act so stupidly.

133 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by AFvckingAlpha(m): 9:57am On Jul 16, 2021
The fvck

Nigggarr!!

This one pass my pay grade.

I said what I said

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by KingAzari: 9:58am On Jul 16, 2021
But you knew what you signed up for when you chose to inherit a liability and and an abandoned property. Such comes with huge cost of maintenance and distraction. You never see anything. And which man in his right sense would marry a woman with two kids from a previous marriage? Could be you were the reason her first marriage failed.

Andrew87:
I got married to my wife. I love her both with the kids but the biological father of the kids is a bit wealthy and left the whole responsibilities to my wife since last year.

This is not funny because I am part of her although we hustle hard but it's not easy. He insists the kids must be with him if he must take care of them but a member of his family informed my wife that he plans to take them away and she will not see them.

Please friends what's ur take on this? Times are really hard.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by PAWG(m): 9:58am On Jul 16, 2021
Do it for love, they’re your kids now. At the same time put yourself in the other man’s shoes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by izubext007: 9:58am On Jul 16, 2021
Nal u be mumu ..... U marry mother of two with paying thier bills before

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by id4sho(m): 9:58am On Jul 16, 2021
angry
Excess baggage for this Buhari regime.
Oya carry your load.
See broda, broda wet mumu
You carry woman go house
You spend all your money
Money come finish
You don dey cry

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by sam564: 9:58am On Jul 16, 2021
whether she is divorced or not o, weather she got the children out of wedlock or not o....
my brother!!!!!!! u absolutely made ur choice brahhh.....

even if the real father chooses to take responsibilty of the children, one way or the other u will still contribute ur own to the bringing up of those children... the day u accepted to marry her, u already soccom to taking them along... them dey use u play kalokalo.....
hop say u even get ur own pikin with her...

God!!! I stand on behalf of the jobless guys to pray for a sudden miracle of change of status, let the husbandman be the first partaker!!!! amen

I meeeuuuvvveee

11 Likes

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by infogenius(m): 9:58am On Jul 16, 2021
op
Is she legally divorced?

If she is there would be a court ruling on the welfare of the children that can be enforced.
If there isn't then you may seek legal advice on this issue if you want
the biological father of the kids to provide for the kids.

And if they were not married that one na long tin. She may need to consult a lawyer and
possible go through the man's family.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Womanizer(m): 9:58am On Jul 16, 2021
Let the man come and take his kids, it's as simple as that!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by DirtyGold: 9:59am On Jul 16, 2021
This thread is annoying me sef angry angry

Well done captain save a hoe... if she was so great, she won't be divorced now! Fresh girls are turning 18 every single day but, your sense failed you so badly that you had to marry a single mother of two.

No sensible man throws away a good woman that gives him peace especially if they have children together. Don't worry, what her former husband saw and divorced her, you'll see it too in due time.
How you people manage your situation is your headache. angry angry

What's tha business?

78 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by eedimo(m): 9:59am On Jul 16, 2021
Things men do.

**Let the kids go**

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Weedhustler: 9:59am On Jul 16, 2021
U be mugu.....who send u?

27 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) / Man Celebrates His Hot Mother's Birthday On Twitter / Funny Questions Kids Ask And Your Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.