Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Warning Message To A President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Warning Message To A President (184 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Sends Strong Warning Message To Buhari / The Warning Message Ikeja Electric Sent To Their Customers / How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Warning Message To A President by happy200(m): 5:35am On Jul 16, 2021
Good morning,
This message must be shown to the president and not to be passed across.

Mr President you know me but i don't want to know you.
I just have this message for you.

God said: That Torch i have given to you, i don't know the torch but let me call it "light" he said it should not be abused.
He accepted that he gave you the light, you know the torch, i was not there it was handed to you from someone. so how did i know?.
DESCRIPTION: the one you usually turn ON when you perceive problems, the one that has never failed to bring light even if their is no battery.

He said: "someone is looking for that Torch presently, his name is "common man" although you know many people have been looking for it even your family members but couldn't find it. But presently this man wants it at all cost.

God said: you shouldn't abuse it because if he finds it, you will become like that other man that is no longer with us.
Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

APC Is Stable, Is Coercive, A Party To Beat Come 2023- Adamawa Party's Bigwig / Eid-el-kabir: Aerofield boss, Akintunde greets Muslim faithful / Prophetbadu Kobi Explains Whyhis Twofootball Prophecies Fails Tocome To Pass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.