Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,858 members, 7,806,426 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: E-Money Arrives In Style - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: E-Money Arrives In Style (90944 Views)

The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) / Pictures From Obi Cubana Mother's Burial / Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: List Of Donations So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: E-Money Arrives In Style by mccoyelectric: 12:12pm On Jul 16, 2021
Vanity
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: E-Money Arrives In Style by KingOfAmebo(m): 12:12pm On Jul 16, 2021
EmekaBlue:
grin

If i be other tribe true true i no go wan see igbo man rule o...with all the intimidation and 3rd class citizen treatment the igbo man still strives. What if they are now in power and control the country wealth and economy?!

Atleast aboki that is controlling the country wealth still be almajiri everywhere and dey look me for mai-shai joint make i remain tea and bread for am.

Odi egwu

So, you mean showing off your wealth means you are wealthy, that aboki man called Dangote is wealthier than all of them combined.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: E-Money Arrives In Style by tishbite41(m): 12:13pm On Jul 16, 2021
Obatala7Kronos:

Hahahahaaaa! grin They will never be in power, at least not in Nigeria. The writings is boldly on the wall for everyone to see.

Who will vote for them? The Yorubas they they taunt day & night with derogatory names like Gbegiri & Ewedu people, Afonja, Children of the Fallen Demon?

Or the Hausa/Fulanis they disparage with comments such as Cows, Almajiris & Terrorists?

Who will even forge any alliance with them seeing how they treated Asari Dokubo after he helped smuggle Lamidi Cownu out of Nigeria through the creeks when the Nigerian Army under Buratai invaded his family house in Abia?

Now, Lamidi Cownu in his arrogance, was saying he gave 20Million Naira to Asari Dokubo; and rather than producing the evidence of transfer of money to Dokubo, iPob insulted & cursed his entire generation.

Look, nobody is intimidating the Igbos and relegating them to the background as 3rd-Class Citizens.

It is the domineering spirit & the Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder (EUPD) inherent in every Igbo that is responsible for your illusions & self-inflicted problems.

Look at what transpired at Ladipo a few days ago between a soldier and one of your dubious trader. He deliberately sold a defective automobile engine to the soldier and when the soldier came back for the refund of his money or exchange of the defective engine with another one, the dubious trader called his fellow dubious traders and assaulted the soldier.

The soldier came back with his colleagues and the situation degenerated into a chaos.

And what did your people peddle on the social media? Lies & Propaganda. Soldiers came to Ladipo to shoot innocent traders without any provocation. Foolish Dubious & Criminally-Minded Lots!

It is okay to cheat and swindle people but whenever the consequences of your actions return to hunt you, you will begin to dish out lies & propaganda just to attract sympathy.

You go into crime, make little money and then start jumping up & down with your gra-gra & gri-gri complex, thereby attracting the attention of the Law Enforcement Authorities.

It is that same complex or disorder that made your people buy flight tickets to Dubai, UAE to go rob more than 10 Bureau De Change outlets in broad day light.

The same way Nnamdi Kanu placed an 100 Million Naira bounty on the head of a sitting Governor (Wike) for him to be killed.

Now that the vacuous bastard is in custody; If I were that Governor (Wike) and as vengeful as I am, what stops me from bribing some high-ranking DSS Operatives to poison him to death in detention just to get even?

I sincerely pray that you people get your Biafra but trust me, there won't be any great deal of difference between your utopian Nation & Somalia.

This is why we keep saying that majority of you people lack emotional intelligence and always do things with gra-gra & gri-gri.

You blame everybody for your woes except yourselves. Just like how iPob is blaming Wike for sponsoring the abduction & rendition of Lamidi Cownu from Kenya back to Nigeria, forgetting that you already declared him as your enemy by placing a bounty on his head.

You always act before you think and leap before you look. Anyways, that is his problem.

You will go and incite trouble and then start screaming blue-murder when the consequence of your actions boomerang; And that is when you will remember and start tagging CNN, BBC, ICC, Donald Trump & Amnesty International.

Nobody hates the Igbos. It's just a simple natural law of "reaping what you sow" that is in play.

You can't sow guava and expect to reap pineapple. Never!

Ancient wisdom teaches that Action begets Reaction, Cause begets Effects and Sequence begets Consequence.

You cannot be cursing & insulting every other ethnicity in Nigeria day and night, and expect all your hateful seeds not to germinate in them.

Lastly, when the NDLEA finally bursts E-Money & Obi Cubana's Cocaine-Trafficking syndicates, woe betides any Igbo that cry witchhunt or victimization because majority of you are naturally brain-dead from birth, and that is why all the prisons in the world are populated by your people.

Good morning!

Jealousy kills

4 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: E-Money Arrives In Style by GALAXY11(m): 12:13pm On Jul 16, 2021
[quote author=Obatala7Kronos post=103758367]

Hahahahaaaa! grin They will never be in power, at least not in Nigeria. The writings is boldly on the wall for everyone to see.

Who will vote for them? The Yorubas they they taunt day & night with derogatory names like Gbegiri & Ewedu people, Afonja, Children of the Fallen Demon?

Or the Hausa/Fulanis they disparage with comments such as Cows, Almajiris & Terrorists?

Who will even forge any alliance with them seeing how they treated Asari Dokubo after he helped smuggle Lamidi Cownu out of Nigeria through the creeks when the Nigerian Army under Buratai invaded his family house in Abia?

Now, Lamidi Cownu in his arrogance, was saying he gave 20Million Naira to Asari Dokubo; and rather than producing the evidence of transfer of money to Dokubo, iPob insulted & cursed his entire generation.

Look, nobody is intimidating the Igbos and relegating them to the background as 3rd-Class Citizens.
I Tried To Understand Why U're Crying But Could'nt
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: E-Money Arrives In Style by Slynation(m): 12:15pm On Jul 16, 2021
Obatala7Kronos:

It is the domineering spirit & the Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder (EUPD) inherent in every Igbo that is responsible for your illusions & self-inflicted problems.

Look at what transpired at Ladipo a few days ago between a soldier and one of your dubious trader. He deliberately sold a defective automobile engine to the soldier and when the soldier came back for the refund of his money or exchange of the defective engine with another one, the dubious trader called his fellow dubious traders and assaulted the soldier.

The soldier came back with his colleagues and the situation degenerated into a chaos.

And what did your people peddle on the social media? Lies & Propaganda. Soldiers came to Ladipo to shoot innocent traders without any provocation. Foolish Dubious & Criminally-Minded Lots!

It is okay to cheat and swindle people but whenever the consequences of your actions return to hunt you, you will begin to dish out lies & propaganda just to attract sympathy.

You go into crime, make little money and then start jumping up & down with your gra-gra & gri-gri complex, thereby attracting the attention of the Law Enforcement Authorities.

It is that same complex or disorder that made your people buy flight tickets to Dubai, UAE to go rob more than 10 Bureau De Change outlets in broad day light.

The same way Nnamdi Kanu placed an 100 Million Naira bounty on the head of a sitting Governor (Wike) for him to be killed.

Now that the vacuous bastard is in custody; If I were that Governor (Wike) and as vengeful as I am, what stops me from bribing some high-ranking DSS Operatives to poison him to death in detention just to get even?

I sincerely pray that you people get your Biafra but trust me, there won't be any great deal of difference between your utopian Nation & Somalia.

This is why we keep saying that majority of you people lack emotional intelligence and always do things with gra-gra & gri-gri.

You blame everybody for your woes except yourselves. Just like how iPob is blaming Wike for sponsoring the abduction & rendition of Lamidi Cownu from Kenya back to Nigeria, forgetting that you already declared him as your enemy by placing a bounty on his head.

You always act before you think and leap before you look. Anyways, that is his problem.

You will go and incite trouble and then start screaming blue-murder when the consequence of your actions boomerang; And that is when you will remember and start tagging CNN, BBC, ICC, Donald Trump & Amnesty International.

Nobody hates the Igbos. It's just a simple natural law of "reaping what you sow" that is in play.

Ancient wisdom teaches that Action begets Reaction, Cause begets Effects and Sequence begets Consequence.

You cannot be cursing & insulting every other ethnicity in Nigeria day and night, and expect all your hateful seeds not to germinate in them.

Lastly, when the NDLEA finally bursts E-Money & Obi Cubana's Cocaine-Trafficking syndicates, woe betides any Igbo that cry witchhunt or victimization because majority of you are naturally brain-dead from birth, and that is why all the prisons in the world are populated by your people.

Good morning!
All this write up just because E-money landed in grand style, your tears and pains because most Igbos are striving is really sweet....!!

My friend...!!! "E kpata ego" (if you make money) trust me you won't have time typing this gibberish

5 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: E-Money Arrives In Style by Graciafun(m): 12:15pm On Jul 16, 2021
Obatala7Kronos:

Good morning!

it's full of wisdom for whoever has senses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: E-Money Arrives In Style by Originalsly: 12:17pm On Jul 16, 2021
Hmmm.... another poor man with plenty money.
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: E-Money Arrives In Style by shopwiser: 12:17pm On Jul 16, 2021
Obatala7Kronos:

Good morning!
tribalistic bigot....you think you have spat wisdom.. you are just foolish.. same amajiris and westerners would be quick to burn a pauper in market who just stole little to eat....you humans, when someone is suffering and struggling...you would never come to that person rescue...but when the person makes it desperately...you would start claiming FBI on someone's wealth. Funny enough you are a brokeasx with nothing to show obviously sitting down in one poverty stricken room cursing and wailing.. I'm an igbo... Yes the country is in choas but if you are among people fueling tribal war with jus mere comments...then i hope you die in hell

5 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: E-Money Arrives In Style by greenalwaz: 12:21pm On Jul 16, 2021
Obatala7Kronos:

Good morning!
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: E-Money Arrives In Style by LegalWolf: 12:29pm On Jul 16, 2021
Obatala7Kronos:

Good morning!

Brother, you para ooooooo. Wetin happen!!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: E-Money Arrives In Style by Halle000: 12:35pm On Jul 16, 2021
UK APPROVED FREE VISA TO THE NIGERIAN STUDENTS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kF3muDkbiAg
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: E-Money Arrives In Style by Astra101: 12:40pm On Jul 16, 2021
Bro are you a mind reader?

You painted every thought on my mind in this article.

Obatala7Kronos:

Good morning!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: E-Money Arrives In Style by PrincewithGod(m): 12:42pm On Jul 16, 2021
Vanity of vanities, all is VANITY!
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: E-Money Arrives In Style by mozona(m): 12:42pm On Jul 16, 2021
Even odetola and dangote no get this kind entourage....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: E-Money Arrives In Style by johndho(m): 12:43pm On Jul 16, 2021
Obi Cubana is richer than emoney and zazi oil
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: E-Money Arrives In Style by RodgersAkpafu: 12:45pm On Jul 16, 2021
Obatala7Kronos:

Good morning!
So in your mind, what you typed make sense.
The igbo man has gotten the short end of the stick in this country and is arguably the ethnic group that gets taunted the most
Yet this is what you have to say ?
There are so many derogatory names that the igbo have been called, and injustice meted on the region
Before anybody blames them for whatever
Look at the undercurrent to everything going on there

But typical black men are bereft of logical reasoning

3 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: E-Money Arrives In Style by cobsol(m): 12:52pm On Jul 16, 2021
Obatala7Kronos:

Good morning!

Blablablablabla
Cry me a river aaaaa oh!

4 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: E-Money Arrives In Style by Smartjob1(f): 12:58pm On Jul 16, 2021
Obatala7Kronos:

Good morning!

If you had attacked the erring elements in your post without lumping all the Igbos in it as you just did, you would have had my full respect.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: E-Money Arrives In Style by goaldynboy: 1:01pm On Jul 16, 2021
Obatala7Kronos:

[s]Hahahahaaaa! grin They will never be in power, at least not in Nigeria. The writings is boldly on the wall for everyone to see.

Good morning![/s]

Why is this witch so bittered and bile?

Is it because of this E-money video that you are writing epistle and foaming spittles all over your body like an epileptic patient?!

Don't go and hang yourself because of your envy for Igbos! Nobody Igbo man knows or cares if you exist or not!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: E-Money Arrives In Style by od501: 1:05pm On Jul 16, 2021
Obatala7Kronos:

Good morning!

This BMC sef, so u wrote all this for just 30k? You are really hardworking.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: E-Money Arrives In Style by Localmann(m): 1:06pm On Jul 16, 2021
Money is good
Contact me for your Gift card redeem check my signature
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: E-Money Arrives In Style by Atrestineden(m): 1:07pm On Jul 16, 2021
You have enough evidence already to jail them don't you?.
Lastly, when the NDLEA finally bursts E-Money & Obi Cubana's Cocaine-Trafficking syndicates.
Until then, they will keep doing what they do best. And that is enjoying thier life to the fullest.
As for you, keep doing what you do best �

quote author=Obatala7Kronos post=103758367]

Good morning![/quote]
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: E-Money Arrives In Style by Pjoe238: 1:08pm On Jul 16, 2021
Pained afonja fallen demon sported

Obatala7Kronos:

Good morning!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: E-Money Arrives In Style by citypeer(m): 1:09pm On Jul 16, 2021
Obatala7Kronos:

Good morning!

You are full of toxic. This is the reason you are poor . You can never attract what you hate...ask any true wealthy people ...your mentality has everything to do with your height in life.

Igbo man does not need to occupy aso rock for them to be relevant

Go to Abuja and any city in Nigeria ..the functional owners of the land are ignos as the customary owners have sold them off and still remain begarly. .why because of poor mentality and wrong outlook to life.

Fyi ...don't brand me igbo ...I am just proud of their spirit and never the less I thank God for where I come from or what I am ..

4 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: E-Money Arrives In Style by aryzgreat: 1:16pm On Jul 16, 2021
KOK should stop holding drinks whenever he is hosting guests. They may poison him through that means.

I observe he does this often. Not a wise way of welcoming crowd of both friends and enemies
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: E-Money Arrives In Style by melzabull(f): 1:27pm On Jul 16, 2021
SmartPolician:

That's because every rational businessman needs a huge market. Igbos need Nigeria to expand our market and rake in more profits.

Asking for Biafra is like limiting one's potential (from 36 states and the FTC to about 5-7 states). That makes no business sense.
same way china, india, even south africa have limited their potentials and their market is contracted right?

People like you are really dumb without knowing it, unfortunately

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: E-Money Arrives In Style by shoprite: 1:27pm On Jul 16, 2021
osamz007:

What of men of IROKO AND MAHOGANY

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: E-Money Arrives In Style by BigDawsNet: 1:36pm On Jul 16, 2021
amdoyin82:
If money no gree come nko? Even with hustles.. Wetin make we do

Guy if you work hard and pray

Money go come
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: E-Money Arrives In Style by BenedictStinson(m): 1:42pm On Jul 16, 2021
Iceman2017:

Differentiate please?
Which one is well meaning Igbo and which one is IPOB?
Well the Igbo are a group of people who trace their origins to the southeastern part of Nigeria. They have a community system of rule which every household is a part of as they believe all men are equal (An Igbo man does not see his fellow man as an authority over him just as he is not an authority to his fellow man). They are innovative and enterprising people who detest violence and discrimination.(The Igbo man is happy to do business with everyone)
Shedding of another man's blood is seen as an abomination and a mark of someone cursed by the gods.
Now the other people also trace their origins to the southeastern part of Nigeria but have no similarities except that they speak the same language, you will know them by their responses to this
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: E-Money Arrives In Style by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 16, 2021
Better for you....Get yours and let me ask...the ones you know,how clean are they?? Hypocrites...

OwenJesse27:

Don't try to play down this tell what is e money source of income..... The earlier we start to ask such questions the better for all of us
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: E-Money Arrives In Style by IprintMONEY: 1:50pm On Jul 16, 2021
realray:

hypocrite what about hushpuppi na saint ba ....so much hatred for igbos but una brother still dey us custody for fraud
i give no Bleep about Igbos or afonjas or fulani herds men. all the yahoo boys are murderers
https://www.nairaland.com/6652532/yahoo-boys-murderers-should-given

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Olamide Destroys The Headies Green Room (photos) / Cherry Entafield Shows Her New Tattoo By Going Topless, Blasted By Nigerians / Xvideos Invites Chidinma Okeke After Her Leaked Sex Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 244
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.