Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders (49236 Views)

Sheikh Bello Yabo Mocks Buhari, Says Katsina Residents ‘stoned The Satan’ / Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah; Isn't The Death Threat Against The Law / Yahuza Tijjani Remanded In Prison For Criticising Kabiru Isma’il On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 16, 2021
LeeSantos:
It reminds me of one time btw 2007-2009. They killed a primary school boy in the street of lagos for mistakenly picking up a piece of the Quran from the floor. It a long story. But the end he was killed.
Islam has always being the real problem the earth is facing, forget about poverty, food shortages, climate change, disaster and diseases.

And some of their alfa, imams and young worshippers have rings and voodoo walking around with them. If u do anyaw u collect n die. No mercy and even if the full street beg on your behalf, mennnn u are still dying anyway

That religion is a torn in flesh.

Watch this trend and see no Muslim comment on it.
Islam isn't the problem of the world. People are the problem of the world.
Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by Gbadespet(m): 8:34am On Jul 16, 2021
Sometimes I wonder how you people think when it comes to religion matter,show me a proof that says you can kill another man inside the Quran...
Islam is peace.it stands for peace
Devil lies within those that kill,they are born of evil
Quran never support killing

YorubaKinging:
The end is near

The Yoruba Muslims should really wise up

Islam is not a religion of peace

Its a violent religion

It's full of hypocrisy

You can't fight for God

And Mohammed is not prophet of God

Rather he's a prophet of Satan

All of his deeds testifies to it

Rape, child molestation, murder, all these are not God-like

Oh and he's a fucking drunkard too

But hypocrite hisbah arrest people for drinking
Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by LeeSantos(m): 8:34am On Jul 16, 2021
Womanizer:

Are you sure the incident you quoted ever happened in Lagos?

In which part of Lagos did it happen?
At that time I was still living in mushin, and it happened in one of the streets, cant really remember name cus I left going to 17years now.
Lagos was kind of lawless then, everywhere was rough n anyone could go away with crimes committed as long as u have the money and people.

5 Likes

Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:35am On Jul 16, 2021
reealec:
grin apostle of mercy and you wan kill OMG

I tire for those people.
Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by SmartPolician: 8:35am On Jul 16, 2021
Candidlady:
If a whole sheikh could say this then I must say no hope for Nigeria

But since it is that gender they intend to kill I don't give a fvck

Who broke your heart?

You cannot afford to hate men

That will be committing a harakiri cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by AuroraBrls: 8:35am On Jul 16, 2021
If this is what Religion and Holiness means; then Religion and Holiness is Madness, Fraudulent, Deceptive, Manipulative and everything similar.

Why should l kill a man who insults Mohammed, Jesus or God? At best l can ostracize, avoid or warn/advice him to respect my views and report him to Government Authorities for justice.

The Greatest of all Religious Leaders or Traditional Ruler remains a subject and answerable to a Government Authority. Ganduje and Sanusi, Nyesom Wike and Amanyanabo of Opobo, Even the Oba of Benin when push comes to shove will realize that he is under the control of Godwin Obaseki.

Mohammed, Jesus or God are very Omnipotent and Omnipresent and Omniscient beings that can fight for themselves.

An afterthought comes to mind, the Christian's have this guideline of managing situations by asking- what would Jesus do or have me do in this situation l am currently facing, more often than not the answer is give your enemy the other cheek to slap or even love him more. Then it is shocking why another Messenger of the same Almighty God will want me to behead the person over the same exact situation.

Who is decieving who then.

Is Religion then not a scam.

Is Religion then not the soul of soulless conditions and the opium of the people.

Nonsenses like these has given rise to the huge rise in number of atheists and people distancing themselves from religion.

Practice whatever suits you but make room for tolerance and freedom of speech and respect what others practice.

In a sane clime the said Religious Leader calling for someone's death should be arrested by now.
Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by LienwaltAbel(m): 8:35am On Jul 16, 2021
If it is nnamdi kanu that issued such threats garbage shehu and his cohorts will be foaming at the mouth, but who wants to bet this man will go Scott free. I hate this country.

6 Likes

Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:35am On Jul 16, 2021
CilicMarin:
lalasticlala what of the thread, about IPOB trying to behead alleged Saboteurs?

I hope he has been banned for this. It's totally unnecessary and against rule 1
Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by Crazychris: 8:36am On Jul 16, 2021
Can anything good ever come out of Islam?

I think the world number one problem is ISLAM angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 16, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Shut up Efulefu,

We are talking about a useless Islamic cleric who ordered for a young man to be killed and here you are talking nonsense.
kill is kill no matter who is involved. The word "kill" has no other meaning!

Abi you've given the word "kill" another meaning in your own dictionary?!!
Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by Shelbyboss: 8:36am On Jul 16, 2021
In the past few weeks, both Russia and the United States have escalated their military campaigns against the Islamic State. As the brutal jihadist group continues to wreak havoc in Syria and Iraq, Foreign Policy’s Peace Channel, a partnership with the United States Institute of Peace, asked Ayaan Hirsi Ali, author of Heretic: Why Islam Needs a Reformation Now, and United States Institute of Peace acting Vice President Manal Omar, one of the foremost voices on peace and Islam, to debate what is behind this newest breed of extremism and how can it be defeated. In the age of al Qaeda, the Islamic State, and Boko Haram, is there a link between the violence these groups perpetrate and the faith they profess? (Read Manal Omar’s piece here .) In the 14 years since the attacks of 9/11 brought Islamic terrorism to the forefront of American and Western awareness and then-President George W. Bush launched the “Global War on Terror,” the violent strain of Islam appears to have metastasized. With tracts of Syria and Iraq in the hands of the self- styled Islamic State, Libya and Somalia engulfed in anarchy, Yemen being torn apart by civil war, the Taliban resurging in Afghanistan, and Boko Haram terrorizing Nigeria, policymakers are farther away from eliminating the threat of violent Islamism than they were when they began the effort. In fact, Western countries are increasingly witnessing domestic attacks such as the murder of British military drummer Lee Rigby and the Boston Marathon bombings in 2013, the shootings at Parliament Hill in Canada in 2014, the attacks at satirical newspaper Charlie Hebdo and at a Jewish supermarket in Paris this past January, and most recently the terrorist attack in Chattanooga, Tennessee, on a military recruiting center and naval compound.
Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by redcliff: 8:37am On Jul 16, 2021
Mind you, prophet Mohammed is a human just like you, he walked the earth just as you are doing, and he died, just like you would.
Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by limeta(f): 8:37am On Jul 16, 2021
CilicMarin:

Eh we talking about prophet of Allah here

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by klax(m): 8:37am On Jul 16, 2021
And no one arrest him. I have asked severally what is blasphemy? Yet non of these headslammes were able to define it correctly for me.

I asked again how can you kill someone for expressing his view as per another fellow human? Yet no answer.

Pls can any of these blasphemy maniac syndrome headslammers produce any evidence the person they claimed should not be blasphem ever existed or not or any picture proof or audio proof? Yet no answer.

So now the prophet is bigger than the Almighty the creator? Yet no answer. I have heard people say thing against the creator of the universe Yet no one order killing but the moment someone talks about a particular man, an ordinary mortal man then the hell is let loose are you people telling me your prophet bigger than the creator of the universe now? I need answer pls.

Now this demonic mofo ordered someone to be kill and yet walking freely but igboho and whoever speak up against herdsmen must die isn't?

I remember how I used to see Islam as a good religion then but at a stage they lost my respect till today and forever. You can not be running vampire religion and called it God's own religion it's not possible, God don't suck innocent blood.

Mr blasphemy killer squad leader go ahead and kill the guy and you should ive forever, you son of Bitch

Good day.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 16, 2021
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

The Yoruba Muslims should really wise up

Islam is not a religion of peace

Its a violent religion

It's full of hypocrisy

You can't fight for God

And Mohammed is not prophet of God

Rather he's a prophet of Satan

All of his deeds testifies to it

Rape, child molestation, murder, all these are not God-like

Oh and he's a fucking drunkard too

But hypocrite hisbah arrest people for drinking

Bokoharam others "kill"
Igoho other "kill"

This cleric other "kill"

Nnamdi kanu others "kill"

Is anyone here seeing a pattern?
Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:38am On Jul 16, 2021
Hammyaladin:

You are right.

The way some of our people (especially up North) practise Islam makes that religion really scary.
Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by pacespot(m): 8:38am On Jul 16, 2021
I'm beginning to reason with the division of Nigeria with the way these northern Islamic clerics are so brutal towards anybody they see as an enemy of that religion. I was of the opinion that total devolution of powers will save the minority groups from total domination by the majorities, but for how long. No matter how bad things are, these northerners see nothing wrong with the country as long as powers continue to reside with them and they are able to enforce their religion doctrines on others. For how long can you coexist with such mentality?

5 Likes

Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by emmy56(m): 8:38am On Jul 16, 2021
Kai, britain has finished us with amalgamation with these cows disguised as humans.

5 Likes

Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by nyanasonnet: 8:39am On Jul 16, 2021
Blacklion3:
Islam is the most peaceful religion. Imagine a world of Islam grin
Which piss is that
Bleep Mohammed
I don't think DAT prophet will inherited the kingdom of God,
Because of the Innocent blood
Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by Omookunnimi(m): 8:39am On Jul 16, 2021
lalasticlala:
‘The moment he is released, kill him’ – Islamic cleric orders death of man arrested in Sokoto for blasphemy - NewsWireNGR

https://newswirengr.com/2021/07/15/the-moment-he-is-released-kill-him-islamic-cleric-orders-death-of-man-arrested-in-sokoto-for-blasphemy/
Take away Islam on earth an 99% problems will just disappeared

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by babatunx(m): 8:39am On Jul 16, 2021
CilicMarin:

Are you in any way or form, equating IPOB --- a socio-political club at best -- to Islam?

Like, IPOB is the standard of conduct for Islam?

Haba!

8 Likes

Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by PlayMaker14: 8:40am On Jul 16, 2021
Hammyaladin:
kill is kill no matter who is involved. The word "kill" has no other meaning!

Abi you've given the word "kill" another meaning in your own dictionary?!!
Dear Aminu,

I am sorry, I don't answer questions from daft fellows.

Thanks for your understanding. smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by generalwo(m): 8:40am On Jul 16, 2021
lalasticlala:
‘The moment he is released, kill him’ – Islamic cleric orders death of man arrested in Sokoto for blasphemy - NewsWireNGR

https://newswirengr.com/2021/07/15/the-moment-he-is-released-kill-him-islamic-cleric-orders-death-of-man-arrested-in-sokoto-for-blasphemy/
.... I pity anyone who claims that Islam is a religion of peace.... How can u order the death of someone because he abused your prophet...... Na wa o......

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by fof1: 8:40am On Jul 16, 2021
lalasticlala:

YOURS IS RELIGION OF KILL KILL AND KILL HIM... WHY KILL FOR THE PROPHET? CANT HE ,D PROPHET DEFEND HIMSELF...Thou shall not Kill,Whosoever You are...Shed No more Human Blood. God abhors it from any Person and under any Guise,Pls. STOP THE KILLINGS,YOU DONT HAVE SUCH AUTHORITY FROM GOD ALMIGHTY...THE ALLAH YOU PROFESS TO BELIEVE AND FOLLOW,PLS.

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by davidluv(m): 8:40am On Jul 16, 2021
Candidlady:

opity bitch say what
Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by umpire1st(m): 8:40am On Jul 16, 2021
LienwaltAbel:

You don't have Muslim friends so keep quiet.
i grew up in the north, so I actually have,but when you see some of your friends amongst the crowd trying to burn down your church which you guys went together as kids for the egg rolls they shared during love feast.u begin to reevaluate the term friendship with this people

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by illuminati4life: 8:40am On Jul 16, 2021
[/b]And so will he to you and your future generations to come[b]
Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by Baiser(m): 8:40am On Jul 16, 2021
Sango punish Mohammed
Sango punish Allah
Sango punish sultan of Sokoto
Sango punish the stupid seikh yabo
Sango punish the stupid sokoto almajiris
sango punish wicked people of sokoto.....

are you aware these fuvkers practice anal sex with young girls and boys....?

many of them are kuku aware but will never speak up..

come and kill me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by LeeSantos(m): 8:41am On Jul 16, 2021
Hammyaladin:
I doubt so. If u are not a Muslim, when last has ur dad tried to kill you for converting?
A true Muslim will kill his son or family member if they chose to.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 16, 2021
PlayMaker14:
The only language most Muslims understand is; "KILL"

And they want you to believe that their religion is a "Peaceful" one.

Stupid sect.
every religion has there sect of good people and extremist.

The Islamic extremist prefer to kill

While the pastorial extremist take funds from the poorest of poorest, commit human sacrifice and also others a choir member to hold ladies while they rape them!!!!!
Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by Queenoffucks(f): 8:41am On Jul 16, 2021
Candidlady:

Cos your fvcking whoredom failed you?

Queenoffucks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Abuja-Kaduna Train: We Will Not Pay Them Ransom – El-Rufai Reveals Identity / See The Service Chiefs In Motion As Captured By Bayo Omoboriowo / President buhari's aircraft -Live tracking as he returns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.