Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,774,753 members, 6,609,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 November 2021 at 01:11 AM

Herbal Treatment For Covid-19 And Its Variants - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Herbal Treatment For Covid-19 And Its Variants (173 Views)

Natural/herbal TREATMENT FOR ARTHRITIS / Herbal Treatment For Typhoid And Malaria. / Herbal Treatment Of Stomach Ulcer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Herbal Treatment For Covid-19 And Its Variants by Adalasy: 7:54am On Jul 16
There is so much going on in the world today especially with reference to conventional methods of Covid-19 management and treatment. People getting vaccinated against the virus yet still getting reinfected. It's a vicious cycle.

I have been able to come up with a surefire herbal treatment for the Covid-19 virus and it's variants.

My patients recovered quickly and for those infected with the virus who were showing the standard symptoms like cough, bodyache,fever became asymptomatic after taking the herbal treatment and thereafter tested negative.

The age group of patients were between 5 to 70 years with 2 children being aged 5 and 13 years , 3 adults were in the 36-40 age group and 1 adult was in the 60-70 age group. All the 6 of them had tested positive for the Covid-19 virus.

The patients had typical COVID-19 symptoms with 4 of them being symptomatic and the other 2 being asymptomatic. After taking my herbal treatment all of them became asymptomatic and recovered fully clinically.

There were 3 other people who took my herbal treatment as a prophylactic medication and tested “negative” ,these people were in close contacts of a 69 yr old patient who was already infected with the virus.

With my herbal treatment you are guaranteed a recovery within a week or less (as long as you stick to the treatment regimen)

This is a must have for everyone especially as there is an imminent 3rd wave upon the world and the scarcity of Ventilators and Oxygen.

You can reach me on adamslaseio@gmail.com for further enquiries or to place your orders.

Do note that I am in Ghana and my herbal treatment can be used to prevent infection or treat the already infected.

Thank you
Re: Herbal Treatment For Covid-19 And Its Variants by Adalasy: 8:31am On Jul 17
A happy weekend to you and yours
Re: Herbal Treatment For Covid-19 And Its Variants by Adalasy: 9:56am On Jul 31
Another healthy weekend
Re: Herbal Treatment For Covid-19 And Its Variants by Adalasy: 9:44pm On Sep 03
Welcome to the weekend

(1) (Reply)

4 Nigerian Men Talk About Their Experiences With Sexual Enhancers / Always Happen Sometimes Once In The Morning / Always Seeing Centipedes In My House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.