Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

A Woman Slapped Me, How Do I Follow The Case Up? - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Woman Slapped Me, How Do I Follow The Case Up? (29870 Views)

#ENDSARS: Elderly Woman Slapped By Police For Pointing At Police Station / "Lady Tried To Touch My Manhood In A Car & Her Boyfriend Slapped Me In Ibadan" / Pandemonium As Fight Breaks Out After Woman Slapped Her Colleague. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Woman Slapped Me, How Do I Follow The Case Up? by highoctane: 3:02pm On Jul 17, 2021
ANTIFA:
wrong!!!
You are guilty to some degree.
Re: A Woman Slapped Me, How Do I Follow The Case Up? by ANTIFA: 4:05pm On Jul 17, 2021
highoctane:

You are guilty to some degree.
How Sir explain.
Re: A Woman Slapped Me, How Do I Follow The Case Up? by SavageResponse(m): 4:29pm On Jul 17, 2021
Lighthammer:
That's how one slapped me twice at an atm stand some month ago,simply coz i insist she should line up like the others and i reported the matter...the she devil tried to bend the truth and was saying i was touching her inappropriately...but thank God for cctv she was disgraced

I absolutely hate it when a person starts violence against another person then turns around later to claim victim
Re: A Woman Slapped Me, How Do I Follow The Case Up? by arixona: 6:24pm On Jul 17, 2021
ANTIFA:
I don't want to put her in a cell. i Just want a police to warn her.
You're calling police to warn her,SMH
Please calculate the aftermath of what you expect later......ppl wey normal for this country no reach 5......if I can endure someone who sold my American Eskimo puppies I left in her brothers care Nd told me it was stolen,only for me to see she sold it Nd still doing stronghead with the buyer to return them... What then is slap.....
Re: A Woman Slapped Me, How Do I Follow The Case Up? by ccollins(m): 9:46pm On Jul 17, 2021
ANTIFA:
Her child was crying at my moms shop. I tried consoling him. Only for the woman to come out of no where to slap me thinking I beat her son.

To the elders calling me a weakling or sissy, trust me when I say this I don't take shit from women. My Female friends call me misogynist. I don't want to beat a woman in front of her baby son and she was much older than me like my moms age. The woman is a notorious bandit in my area. She has bitten a man in my area her husband's "junior brother".

The Last two time I slapped a female. It was the men that came after me the most. Some of the elders calling me names have forgotten how feminized and elder centric the typical Nigerian society is...

Assuming I slapped the woman and she died igbere TV would be like " boy kills mother of twins in Lagos" and feminist would come for my head.

And I don't joke with my name and reputation.

Please any lawyer should help me out. Please DM me.
I am a lawyer, chat me or call me on 09139.2099.98
Re: A Woman Slapped Me, How Do I Follow The Case Up? by reedone: 11:48pm On Jul 17, 2021
I would never forget the day a woman insulted me in public and I couldn't fight back because I was too weak and introverted. My friend actually bought *WEREPE* (Yorubas are familiar with this) and poured it into her bathing water she nearly ran mad since then I started looking for ways to respect myself but if anyone crosses me they don't go unscathed.
Re: A Woman Slapped Me, How Do I Follow The Case Up? by dettolgel: 2:51pm On Jul 18, 2021
Bola146:

Ha nitori Olorun grin grin people will definitely be there to beat or pick you up if she faint now

That is why it is called ambush you have to plan it. Even if it takes 5 years to be executed, be patient and make sure your plan is solid.
Re: A Woman Slapped Me, How Do I Follow The Case Up? by Bola146(f): 3:09pm On Jul 18, 2021
dettolgel:

That is why it is called ambush you have to plan it. Even if it takes 5 years to be executed, be patient and make sure your plan is solid.

grin grin grin Kindly forgive and let go please

4 Likes

Re: A Woman Slapped Me, How Do I Follow The Case Up? by Fashsilo(m): 7:27pm On Jul 18, 2021
Oga if u like yourself dont follow up the case cause woman who slap u na oga lawyer pekus
Re: A Woman Slapped Me, How Do I Follow The Case Up? by ikenna34: 8:35pm On Jul 18, 2021
How to deal with the woman and get away with the police.
1. Report the case to the police with like 5k.
2. Allow the case to stay up to one year cos the police may not do anytin since she's a woman.
3. Trace the woman and wozza her 5 slaps afterwards.
Anytin that comes out of It, refer to the police. They already have the case on their table and refused to act.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Cutting The Hand Of Boy For Fishing At Back Of His House / Graduate Was Abducted, Killed And Buried By Father’s Client (Picture) / How 2 Men Raped Their Neighbor's Daughters In Shogunle, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.