Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

A Woman Slapped Me, How Do I Follow The Case Up? - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Woman Slapped Me, How Do I Follow The Case Up? (29889 Views)

#ENDSARS: Elderly Woman Slapped By Police For Pointing At Police Station / "Lady Tried To Touch My Manhood In A Car & Her Boyfriend Slapped Me In Ibadan" / Pandemonium As Fight Breaks Out After Woman Slapped Her Colleague. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Woman Slapped Me, How Do I Follow The Case Up? by tillaman(m): 2:50pm On Jul 16, 2021
LadyRosa:

You don't have female aunts?
male aunts dey ni?
So Because we get aunts we should leave every woman that slaps us without reacting
We should take it like the slaps were from our aunts?

2 Likes

Re: A Woman Slapped Me, How Do I Follow The Case Up? by crafteck(m): 2:50pm On Jul 16, 2021
ANTIFA:
I don't want to put her in a cell. i Just want a police to warn her.

Ur not serious
Re: A Woman Slapped Me, How Do I Follow The Case Up? by redcliff: 2:50pm On Jul 16, 2021
Bola146:
Just let go please. She will see someone that will punish her somewhere else. Don't bother yourself, police wouldn't do anything.

foolish talk. na let it go we do all this while wey turn nigeria to wetin e be now.

1 Like

Re: A Woman Slapped Me, How Do I Follow The Case Up? by dettolgel: 2:50pm On Jul 16, 2021
Bola146:
Just let go please. She will see someone that will punish her somewhere else. Don't bother yourself, police wouldn't do anything.

Are you for real?

This attitude is why our country is where it is today.

Please if you are still living with your parents report to your parents let them confront her.

Otherwise, waylaid her at night where nobody is slap shege comot for her eyes. Infact slap her from the back she will be dazed and confused. Give her a second one and walk away. Don't let het know you are the one.

4 Likes

Re: A Woman Slapped Me, How Do I Follow The Case Up? by ReneDaniels: 2:50pm On Jul 16, 2021
If to say u jejeli carry ur gentle self go Oba chill with obi cubana she no for c u slap

2 Likes

Re: A Woman Slapped Me, How Do I Follow The Case Up? by UltimateSpice: 2:50pm On Jul 16, 2021
Leave her to God.
Re: A Woman Slapped Me, How Do I Follow The Case Up? by walozanga(m): 2:50pm On Jul 16, 2021
Guy just let go. Any woman way fit just slap man for public get agboro life inside am. U fit report self , she go talk say u dey disturb am, she fit even say u pressed her breast, na 9ja u dey. As long as u no tear am better slap back immediately. Forget it.

3 Likes

Re: A Woman Slapped Me, How Do I Follow The Case Up? by Wurdbank: 2:50pm On Jul 16, 2021
This is bad.

Meanwhile you can get unlimited access to money-making business guide for as low as N2000. Click link in signature below
Re: A Woman Slapped Me, How Do I Follow The Case Up? by Hushmoni: 2:50pm On Jul 16, 2021
Kick her ass
Re: A Woman Slapped Me, How Do I Follow The Case Up? by AmgMakanaki(m): 2:51pm On Jul 16, 2021
Watin you do?? She just slap you like that!!! Talk watin you do first

2 Likes

Re: A Woman Slapped Me, How Do I Follow The Case Up? by Cedplus: 2:51pm On Jul 16, 2021
ANTIFA:
A middle age mother felt because she is female and slapped me in public when I didn't do anything. I was assaulted by the said woman. Cause I am gentle and young.

Please Elders in the house I want to report to the police about the public assault. I am just wary of the police. I want to know how I can go about it.

Thanks...

Let it go bro
Re: A Woman Slapped Me, How Do I Follow The Case Up? by michoim(m): 2:51pm On Jul 16, 2021
Bola146:
I concur
Re: A Woman Slapped Me, How Do I Follow The Case Up? by Petroking: 2:51pm On Jul 16, 2021
If this or what you say is true. Call those anti-traffic people for her and report the maltreatment of the house girl to them they will not only pick her up she might spend jail time

ANTIFA:
The woman is one those Igbo women that maltreats their house help. She literally stabs them sometimes. The girl ran.
Re: A Woman Slapped Me, How Do I Follow The Case Up? by RZArecta(m): 2:51pm On Jul 16, 2021
ANTIFA:
A middle age mother felt because she is female and slapped me in public when I didn't do anything. I was assaulted by the said woman. Cause I am gentle and young.

Please Elders in the house I want to report to the police about the public assault. I am just wary of the police. I want to know how I can go about it.

Thanks...
get the police involved, that's assault though her people will surely come begging and as a gentleman, you'll end up forgiving her
Re: A Woman Slapped Me, How Do I Follow The Case Up? by AmgMakanaki(m): 2:51pm On Jul 16, 2021
ReneDaniels:
If to say u jejeli carry ur gentle self go Oba chill with obi cubana she no for c u slap

I swear...

1 Like

Re: A Woman Slapped Me, How Do I Follow The Case Up? by Mecka: 2:51pm On Jul 16, 2021
OBoy50:
undecided
Op u dey mad ni?
Blow her breast with all your might with your harden fist and she will repent
or command her to suck your dick
Re: A Woman Slapped Me, How Do I Follow The Case Up? by Segzy19: 2:52pm On Jul 16, 2021
You wan put yourself for trouble abi.
Police is a bigger trouble o.

Police are so mad. They may even frame you up. You will be shocked.

Be warned... Just walk away except you have some money to waste... Police will collect money from you to write statement, to mobilise officer to follow you and so on. Before you know it, you don't pay like 5 - 10k at least. How much the slap cost sef?

I repeat, don't go to the police station o.

Just walk away. Shit like that happens once in a while.

ANTIFA:

Thanks...
Re: A Woman Slapped Me, How Do I Follow The Case Up? by NewDelhi(m): 2:52pm On Jul 16, 2021
"Don't touch women" " respect the feminine gender". Bla bla bla

Most of these girls have made use of that statement to misbehave in public. They know that whether she was wrong or right, na she dem go support coz she's a female. I was on an atm queue one day when an argument started between a guy and one tiny girl on who was next. The guy insulted her and next thing the girl said is "if you repeat that statement I'll slap you". I boldly told the guy, " oboy if that girl try anything, give her the beating of her life. I dey your back".

11 Likes

Re: A Woman Slapped Me, How Do I Follow The Case Up? by Yousuf2001(m): 2:52pm On Jul 16, 2021
What did you do to her before she slapped you ??
Re: A Woman Slapped Me, How Do I Follow The Case Up? by Johndqee001(m): 2:53pm On Jul 16, 2021
If you have a John Cena sister just call her up immediately I think she can revenge for you �
Re: A Woman Slapped Me, How Do I Follow The Case Up? by Wickedfact: 2:53pm On Jul 16, 2021
ANTIFA:

Thanks...

Go to a government hospital and obtain a medical report. Thereafter, take the medical report and go the Police station to report. Tell them that the woman said she will kill you and nothing will happen. Theeafter, tell the Police you want the case charged to Court and insist that the case be charged to court.

Tell her family you are talking to your lawyers and that you will still sue her for 100 Million for the battery and emotional torture you suffered in her hands. Tell her family she slapped you with a charmed ring and she will pay dearly for it. That she wanted to kill you but you survived it.

5 Likes

Re: A Woman Slapped Me, How Do I Follow The Case Up? by Myjust(f): 2:53pm On Jul 16, 2021
Being married is no excuse for being stupid. We should stop making excuses for people irrespective of their gender. Please report to the police. Violence of any sought should not be tolerated. That's how intimidation started

1 Like

Re: A Woman Slapped Me, How Do I Follow The Case Up? by mrksquare: 2:53pm On Jul 16, 2021
ANTIFA:

She slapped you and you let go?

As much as I'm against men engaging in battery on the opposite sex, that won't make me to condone the action of this woman.

If it was me I would not have taken it lightly with her. Would have brought hell to earth if it was me she slapped.

Was the slap painful? Talk oh so we can open office in the woman's head.

Thanks...
Re: A Woman Slapped Me, How Do I Follow The Case Up? by iamdapsyj(m): 2:54pm On Jul 16, 2021
malcom1X:
Is she married? If she is, just let it go.

If she's not married, you should have slapped her back without even thinking about any consequences.

Can you please enlighten me on why marital status has anything to do with assault and to those saying let it go, you won't have said that if it was the other way round. Gender shouldn't have anything to do with assault.

2 Likes

Re: A Woman Slapped Me, How Do I Follow The Case Up? by Kaybae(f): 2:54pm On Jul 16, 2021
MARKone:

If you have slapped her back two times, you wouldn't come here to ask this question.
please don't, huuu, something like that happened in my area few months ago, a bike man and passenger had clash, I think because they never agreed on certain amount but to cut it short, the man pushed the bike man and that was the end, you don't know when the spirit of death is hovering over an individual you pick up fight with, to avoid story that touch, let always control our anger.

2 Likes

Re: A Woman Slapped Me, How Do I Follow The Case Up? by Ekwuemechidubem: 2:54pm On Jul 16, 2021
Las Las na your mama
Re: A Woman Slapped Me, How Do I Follow The Case Up? by Baltimore22(m): 2:54pm On Jul 16, 2021
ANTIFA:
No boss, most of this women think because they are "women", they can treat a man anyhow. Am 18 but I can't take this.
This topic is not for toddler.

1 Like

Re: A Woman Slapped Me, How Do I Follow The Case Up? by Siwisheswereesh: 2:54pm On Jul 16, 2021
ANTIFA:

Thanks...

Are you a mumu
Re: A Woman Slapped Me, How Do I Follow The Case Up? by mrksquare: 2:55pm On Jul 16, 2021
ANTIFA:

Thanks...

She slapped you and you let go?

As much as I'm against men engaging in battery on the opposite sex, that won't make me to condone the action of this woman.

If it was me I would not have taken it lightly with her. Would have brought hell to earth if it was me she slapped.

Was the slap painful? Talk oh so we can open office in the woman's head.

1 Like

Re: A Woman Slapped Me, How Do I Follow The Case Up? by seanwilliam(m): 2:55pm On Jul 16, 2021
Only three type of women can slap me and I’ll not return it.

1. My mom ( but I go vex for her)
2. A woman of my mom’s age ( but wetin I go tell am am ehn, she go one commit suicide )
3. A soldier lady cheesy grin
You see after those 3 women, even my sister will not dare slap me not to talk of outsider. I go beat her black and blue. I go over panel beat her.. she’ll regret her coming to life ..

1 Like

Re: A Woman Slapped Me, How Do I Follow The Case Up? by Mariangeles(f): 2:55pm On Jul 16, 2021
ANTIFA:

Thanks...

She seems like the troublesome type.

File a report against her at the police station just in case she tries that again (she probably wouldn’t dare after you’ve reported her) so you won’t be held responsible by any action you decide to take.
Re: A Woman Slapped Me, How Do I Follow The Case Up? by inegbenose1: 2:56pm On Jul 16, 2021
post=103771198:

She just saw you and came to where you are to slap you?
Was that the same way she slapped everybody around there that particular day?

Answer these 2 questions before we move on.

Not everyone of us on Nairaland type without reasoning or jump into conclusions,
Some of us still read, digest, assimilate before commenting on issues,
Hence you see us typing 'reading' few times here

Sorry for the igbati (as the yoruba will say.
Tbc........
Ok. Let's say someone picks a gun and shot you and you died probably, do you think anyone would need any explanation is needed to justify such action. It's a clear case of murder and the reason for such action is not necessary. Resorting to violence is not a way to air your grievances. There are better and civilized way to handle such matter, else the strong will continue to oppress the weak. She had no justification for slapping the op

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Gunmen Kidnap Driver, Passengers, Demand N1m Ransom / Peterside Idah Accused Of Holding Lady Against Her Will In His South Africa Home / Corper Wrongly Accused Of Rape In Warri Freed, Speaks Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.