Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,205 members, 7,807,693 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

A Woman Slapped Me, How Do I Follow The Case Up? - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Woman Slapped Me, How Do I Follow The Case Up? (29884 Views)

#ENDSARS: Elderly Woman Slapped By Police For Pointing At Police Station / "Lady Tried To Touch My Manhood In A Car & Her Boyfriend Slapped Me In Ibadan" / Pandemonium As Fight Breaks Out After Woman Slapped Her Colleague. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Woman Slapped Me, How Do I Follow The Case Up? by firstolalekan(m): 4:51pm On Jul 16, 2021
Kaybae:
Please let it go. Forgive and forget, though we never knew what transpired between you both but no matter what she shouldn't have done that. Calm down and swallow it.
I hope you'll take this approach too when a younger man slaps you.
Some of can just give senseless and hypocritical advise...

1 Like

Re: A Woman Slapped Me, How Do I Follow The Case Up? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 16, 2021
Lighthammer:
nope..but the way them shame her that day,e sweet my belle
Do you know what gives these b!tches moral to hit men? They date military guys and cultists. I have once dared one to hit me and I will show her hell. I even had to meet his cultist boyfriend to warn her very well.

I sabi smile well and play. But wetin dey fit raise my anger from 0 to 98% in 8sec na when woman wan show herself too much

1 Like

Re: A Woman Slapped Me, How Do I Follow The Case Up? by ANTIFA: 4:52pm On Jul 16, 2021
Ezonman:
You didn't even tell us what makes her to slap you for us to know whether you really deserve that slap or not.

But l will advise, you let go. Temptation coming your way avoid it
I made another post. Check
Re: A Woman Slapped Me, How Do I Follow The Case Up? by sylve11: 4:54pm On Jul 16, 2021
ANTIFA:
I don't want to put her in a cell. i Just want a police to warn her.

Hmmmm cool
Re: A Woman Slapped Me, How Do I Follow The Case Up? by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:56pm On Jul 16, 2021
CArt:

The only solution is to go and slap her husband back, if that would make mumusco like you happy.
Are you wiser than these people that asked you to let it go?
You are just 18 and you are like this. I pity the lady that would marry you in future. angry
An average 18 old year old more brilliant than you. Only a fóol will mention my post. How old are you, idiot undecided
Re: A Woman Slapped Me, How Do I Follow The Case Up? by ANTIFA: 4:57pm On Jul 16, 2021
highoctane:

Let evaluate what might led to the slap.
I put it to you that you people are standing in line, and softly Konji the bastard rise you prik to poke buttocks?
You no do anything, Is the woman mentally deranged?
I put it to you, that your hand knowingly brush her breast or unknowingly or knowingly grope her buttock.
I put it to you that you told her something, that you don't want her tell her husband. Did you look at her lustfully? Are you stalking her?
I put it to you that she can use any of these against you.
wrong!!!
Re: A Woman Slapped Me, How Do I Follow The Case Up? by Victerica(m): 4:58pm On Jul 16, 2021
Gravity56:
Let me tell you what will happen if you go to the police

1) you will pay 1k (price not fixed) to the first person that will listen to your complain and he/she will draft it on a sheet of paper

2) They will assign an ipo to you who will now record you proper that one will demand 2k ( price not fixed) .

They will now ask if you know where to find the suspect if yes you will now bring money for mobilisation. But if you dont know where to find the person they will still tell you to go and do your findings....

If they eventually arrest the woman they will be looking for who to come take her on bail because they want to collect bail money

Before you know you have wasted money and time .

You will now realise that you brought free money to the police . because I know say matter no go reach court.

Just go home buy a botle of cold Pepsi( orobo) and drink, that will cool you down.

If you go police , you go spend money , suspect go spend . two of una loss, police gain.

Modified

If you are not careful police fit collect money then turn you to suspect...

Oga go home and rest !!!!!!!

Lol..... The guy don forget say e dey Nigeria. Oga, please go home and rest.

Tomorrow, you can look for anything that you can do that will make her slap you again. Then you can retaliate.

For now, find good food chop.
Re: A Woman Slapped Me, How Do I Follow The Case Up? by bezimo(m): 4:59pm On Jul 16, 2021
ANTIFA:
A middle age mother felt because she is female and slapped me in public when I didn't do anything. I was assaulted by the said woman. Cause I am gentle and young.

Please Elders in the house I want to report to the police about the public assault. I am just wary of the police. I want to know how I can go about it.

Thanks...

If you ask Jesus christ. He will tell you forgive her. He knows you can beat her to deat but forgive. It ain't easy but it will be on record you did.
Re: A Woman Slapped Me, How Do I Follow The Case Up? by ANTIFA: 5:02pm On Jul 16, 2021
tivhador:

Ok.....and here's my reply for you......
lol
Re: A Woman Slapped Me, How Do I Follow The Case Up? by Aarenasbaba(m): 5:03pm On Jul 16, 2021
VEHINTOLAR:
This was how a young man nearly killed a woman at an ATM stand in Challenge area of Ibadan some weeks ago. It was the same scenario; the obviously aggressive woman slapped that young man too but that was a very big mistake that nearly cost her her life ! The young man immediately pounced on her and it took a while before some guys were able to rescue her from the jaw of almost certain death !

When I was in school, at ATM queue, a woman started dragging issues with me and I was avoiding her. She was making advances to slap me while people were holding her. I immediately told her with frown face. If you dare slap me and I didn't reply you 10times make sosososososo happen. She saw it in my face that I mean business..... She gentle paapapapapa once

Those women who enjoy slapping men,both young and old,need to watch it and be very careful before they meet their untimely death. Some guys will never take it,no matter who is involved. Our women should be careful; Naija no be UK or white man's land o !
Re: A Woman Slapped Me, How Do I Follow The Case Up? by Bola146(f): 5:07pm On Jul 16, 2021
Afriqan:

Eye witness. At least a lot of people saw it and someone must be willing to testify.

What's bad is bad iya mi. If na your husband dem slap, u no go gree o!

Who? Don't trust people ooo
Re: A Woman Slapped Me, How Do I Follow The Case Up? by durasome(m): 5:08pm On Jul 16, 2021
ANTIFA:
No boss, most of this women think because they are "women", they can treat a man anyhow. Am 18 but I can't take this.
.you are 18 and you want to be taking up cases anytime your right is being trampled upon,jus be ready for it cause you're gonna have lots of cases to pursue so long as you remain in Nigeria... Please let go my friend you are too young for that.don't let unnecessary grudges be weighing you down.
Re: A Woman Slapped Me, How Do I Follow The Case Up? by SuperbCrown: 5:09pm On Jul 16, 2021
ANTIFA:
Yes, thank you sir... How much would it cost
send dm to jideade99@gmail.com
Re: A Woman Slapped Me, How Do I Follow The Case Up? by SuperbCrown: 5:12pm On Jul 16, 2021
ANTIFA:
Yes, thank you sir... How much would it cost
let talk via the email provided
Re: A Woman Slapped Me, How Do I Follow The Case Up? by Kondomatic(m): 5:19pm On Jul 16, 2021
ANTIFA:
No boss, most of this women think because they are "women", they can treat a man anyhow. Am 18 but I can't take this .
Because you're 18.
Re: A Woman Slapped Me, How Do I Follow The Case Up? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 16, 2021
Bola146:

Who? Don't trust people ooo

Moti gbo ooo... Board of trustees cheesy grin
Re: A Woman Slapped Me, How Do I Follow The Case Up? by Opemiposii(f): 5:27pm On Jul 16, 2021
Bola146:

Sir, what is happening nowadays will let me free her. Depression and frustration everywhere. I'm afraid of trending with bad news on social media sad
u get sense no be small
Re: A Woman Slapped Me, How Do I Follow The Case Up? by darkstar6971(m): 5:28pm On Jul 16, 2021
xpressionx:
Go to a police station that has a unmarried woman as DPO.
Smile and laugh with her,then watch her fight your battles with that woman.
grin
Dm me na make we file a 2Million Naira law suit against her na from there she go take lesson.
Re: A Woman Slapped Me, How Do I Follow The Case Up? by tidoabdul(m): 5:29pm On Jul 16, 2021
Be a gentle man and walk away, just like the TV show who wants to be millionaire
Re: A Woman Slapped Me, How Do I Follow The Case Up? by Bola146(f): 5:33pm On Jul 16, 2021
Afriqan:

Moti gbo ooo... Board of trustees cheesy grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: A Woman Slapped Me, How Do I Follow The Case Up? by GABRIEL6036: 5:44pm On Jul 16, 2021
My profound advice + candid one is to let go cos retaliation is not a must. Just smile and move on. You go see devil ooo, and devil no go look you in the eye. Shikena!
Re: A Woman Slapped Me, How Do I Follow The Case Up? by godofuck231: 5:50pm On Jul 16, 2021
Pull her wig and pour her a full can of dry shaving powder or Pour her a fully loaded bucket of shite , make sure it’s in public
Re: A Woman Slapped Me, How Do I Follow The Case Up? by Ascony(m): 5:55pm On Jul 16, 2021
ANTIFA:
Her child was crying at my moms shop. I tried consoling him. Only for the woman to come out of no where to slap me thinking I beat her son.

To the elders calling me a weakling or sissy, trust me when I say this I don't take shit from women. My Female friends call me misogynist. I don't want to beat a woman in front of her baby son and she was much older than me like my moms age. The woman is a notorious bandit in my area. She has bitten a man in my area her husband's "junior brother".

The Last two time I slapped a female. It was the men that came after me the most. Some of the elders calling me names have forgotten how feminized and elder centric the typical Nigerian society is...

And I don't joke with my name and reputation.

Please any lawyer should help me out. Please DM me.
. And when she later realised that u didn't beat the child did she apologise for slapping u? if not then approach her for an apology, if she refused to apologise properly then Woz her one big slap right there asap
Re: A Woman Slapped Me, How Do I Follow The Case Up? by immaq8(f): 5:55pm On Jul 16, 2021
Send boiz to pack her, but not rape & see how she will humble herself before men. No time for radarada
Re: A Woman Slapped Me, How Do I Follow The Case Up? by StrictlyStreet: 6:00pm On Jul 16, 2021
Let go, bro. Sometimes it's way to go.
Re: A Woman Slapped Me, How Do I Follow The Case Up? by Jeamillz2020(m): 6:05pm On Jul 16, 2021
Police ker I pity you oo, well if i was you, I would just pray she slap all those boys that walks with gun
Re: A Woman Slapped Me, How Do I Follow The Case Up? by reedone: 6:07pm On Jul 16, 2021
inegbenose1:

Ok. Let's say someone picks a gun and shot you and you died probably, do you think anyone would need any explanation is needed to justify such action. It's a clear case of murder and the reason for such action is not necessary. Resorting to violence is not a way to air your grievances. There are better and civilized way to handle such matter, else the strong will continue to oppress the weak. She had no justification for slapping the op

This world is wired for the strong to prey on the weak. In life it is no one's duty to fight your war for you.
If he gave her back two slap (which I am sure I would have done) no matter the consequences no one would ever try to lay hands on him in the environment again. But since he didn't he has made himself an easy target which is bad as this will leave a lingering fear in his mind.
The only way to stand toe to toe with the strong us to show you are strong else you will be trampled on just like the other weak people
Re: A Woman Slapped Me, How Do I Follow The Case Up? by Lighthammer(m): 6:09pm On Jul 16, 2021
i926:

Do you know what gives these b!tches moral to hit men? They date military guys and cultists. I have once dared one to hit me and I will show her hell. I even had to meet his cultist boyfriend to warn her very well.

I sabi smile well and play. But wetin dey fit raise my anger from 0 to 98% in 8sec na when woman wan show herself too much
you are right..i once experienced that shii..she was forming soldier bf and all..wetin happen sha even her bf dey beg.ah no beat her o,but there are lot ways u can deal with someone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Woman Slapped Me, How Do I Follow The Case Up? by sonofanarchy(m): 6:16pm On Jul 16, 2021
you no get sister or girl wey go beat her
Re: A Woman Slapped Me, How Do I Follow The Case Up? by Chykes4micheal: 6:25pm On Jul 16, 2021
Turn the other cheek to recieve another slap. Is like you don't read your bible grin grin grin
Re: A Woman Slapped Me, How Do I Follow The Case Up? by Wizzyonyxphoenix(m): 7:09pm On Jul 16, 2021
wwwtortoise:
lipsrsealed

Weaklings parading themselves as being mature, a gentleman and all hogwash.
Bobrisky even gat more balls than you do.

A woman slapped your face and you ran to NL to create a thread. smh ! undecided

When and if this gets to the Police they will out of pity give you a blank sheet and biro to narrate your shameful experience while they articulate the best way to milk your pockets.

I just hope there were no children at the scene; because you’re not only going to nurse your slapped face but also lose some respect (that’s if you got any ab initio).

My advice to anyone who got your type as a son is to speedily send him to a boarding school.

Sissies piss me off !

what is wrong with you? If he retaliates and anything happens to the said MIDDLE AGED MARRIED WOMAN,you bloody hypocrites would still be the ones to come after him. 9ja men na wah 4 una ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Arrested For Murder Of Happiness Monday In Libya (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In His Farm In Ozalla, Enugu (Graphic Photos) / Gunmen Kidnap Driver, Passengers, Demand N1m Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.