Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

A Woman Slapped Me, How Do I Follow The Case Up? - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Woman Slapped Me, How Do I Follow The Case Up? (29887 Views)

#ENDSARS: Elderly Woman Slapped By Police For Pointing At Police Station / "Lady Tried To Touch My Manhood In A Car & Her Boyfriend Slapped Me In Ibadan" / Pandemonium As Fight Breaks Out After Woman Slapped Her Colleague. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Woman Slapped Me, How Do I Follow The Case Up? by gbengulonice(m): 7:12pm On Jul 16, 2021
Ur mum should have retaliated now, abi she doesn't want to loose custormer
Re: A Woman Slapped Me, How Do I Follow The Case Up? by henryobinna(m): 7:13pm On Jul 16, 2021
Bola146:
Just let go please. She will see someone that will punish her somewhere else. Don't bother yourself, police wouldn't do anything.
she won't see anything. No one would punish her.

I don't know the OP's age but he should have returned the slap, she won't slap anyother person again in her life.
Re: A Woman Slapped Me, How Do I Follow The Case Up? by Truvelisback(m): 7:21pm On Jul 16, 2021
ANTIFA:
A middle age mother felt because she is female and slapped me in public when I didn't do anything. I was assaulted by the said woman. Cause I am gentle and young.

Please Elders in the house I want to report to the police about the public assault. I am just wary of the police. I want to know how I can go about it.

Thanks...
I will try not to use harsh word(s) on u. U fu'cked Up. If i were ur Father, I would av slapped u 4 not slapping her back.
Re: A Woman Slapped Me, How Do I Follow The Case Up? by demborise: 7:40pm On Jul 16, 2021
use juju on her
Re: A Woman Slapped Me, How Do I Follow The Case Up? by ANTIFA: 7:44pm On Jul 16, 2021
Truvelisback:
I will try not to use harsh word(s) on u. U fu'cked Up. If i were ur Father, I would av slapped u 4 not slapping her back.
Am sorry Sir.
Re: A Woman Slapped Me, How Do I Follow The Case Up? by ANTIFA: 7:49pm On Jul 16, 2021
gbengulonice:
Ur mum should have retaliated now, abi she doesn't want to loose custormer
She traveled.
Re: A Woman Slapped Me, How Do I Follow The Case Up? by ANTIFA: 7:57pm On Jul 16, 2021
janetakan:
Go to NAPTIP and report her asap.

Save that poor girl's life.

Nobody deserves to be treated so badly.
The house I haven't seen her in a long time now(months).
Re: A Woman Slapped Me, How Do I Follow The Case Up? by ANTIFA: 7:58pm On Jul 16, 2021
ablejesus26:

Just see how you spoilt everything �.
You are young don't allow the unreasonable elements here corrupt your young mind and clone it to see or give credence to tribe in terms of analysing character flaws.
Am sorry sir.
Re: A Woman Slapped Me, How Do I Follow The Case Up? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 16, 2021
Romanoff:
If you can let it go, let it go.

If you can't, report to the nearest police station.

People need to be taught a lesson on how to keep their hands to themselves.

grin
You want NPF to waste his time and still collect the usual "kolanut" to make entry and mobilize for arrest which will all end in "Abeg! Forget am na your mummy she be. She no fit slap you."

Let him just forget it since he has left the scene. She will meet another mentally sick man like her that will put her in her place with only even his mouth.
Re: A Woman Slapped Me, How Do I Follow The Case Up? by ANTIFA: 8:05pm On Jul 16, 2021
Siwisheswereesh:

Are you a mumu
yh sometimes.
Re: A Woman Slapped Me, How Do I Follow The Case Up? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 16, 2021
ANTIFA:
The woman is one those women that maltreats their house help. She literally stabs them sometimes. The girl ran.

You can report her to some of these Anti Child abuse agencies.
Re: A Woman Slapped Me, How Do I Follow The Case Up? by OBoy50: 8:34pm On Jul 16, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy no reason nam o
VTJN:
Your own spot na him worst pass

Your 2 blockos go fly commot 4 ur scrotum wink cheesy
Re: A Woman Slapped Me, How Do I Follow The Case Up? by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:36pm On Jul 16, 2021
ANTIFA:
Thank you ma, I want to know what the police would demand. I don't want to get her arrested. I just want to like you said "teach her a lesson"
You somehow very confusing here
First you said you don't want to get her arrested, yet you wonder what the police will demand.
Bro, what do you mean?

1 Like

Re: A Woman Slapped Me, How Do I Follow The Case Up? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 16, 2021
ANTIFA:
I do have witnesses, my brothers and neighbors.
Please how much do you think is required?
3k max, incident case (assault 1k), mobilize for arrest 2k. U will also make provision for transport or fuel their truck
Re: A Woman Slapped Me, How Do I Follow The Case Up? by Gfskw: 10:00pm On Jul 16, 2021
Really
Re: A Woman Slapped Me, How Do I Follow The Case Up? by ANTIFA: 11:49pm On Jul 16, 2021
wwwtortoise:
lipsrsealed

Weaklings parading themselves as being mature, a gentleman and all hogwash.
Bobrisky even gat more balls than you do.

A woman slapped your face and you ran to NL to create a thread. smh ! undecided

When and if this gets to the Police they will out of pity give you a blank sheet and biro to narrate your shameful experience while they articulate the best way to milk your pockets.

I just hope there were no children at the scene; because you’re not only going to nurse your slapped face but also lose some respect (that’s if you got any ab initio).

My advice to anyone who got your type as a son is to speedily send him to a boarding school.

Sissies piss me off !

I follow like this post.
Re: A Woman Slapped Me, How Do I Follow The Case Up? by bepositive11: 12:36am On Jul 17, 2021
ANTIFA:
Her child was crying at my moms shop. I tried consoling him. Only for the woman to come out of no where to slap me. Thinking I beat her son.

Please be understanding. Look at the situation from the woman’s perspective. She's a protective mother not wanting anyone to hurt her child. Yes, she was wrong to accuse you but someone may have beat her child before and she thought it happened again

You may think that revenging and teaching her a lesson shows that you're strong, but you're wrong. Being able to forgive her and let go shows that you're stronger and a bigger, better, and more mature person than she is

1 Like

Re: A Woman Slapped Me, How Do I Follow The Case Up? by Nobody: 12:41am On Jul 17, 2021
More

Re: A Woman Slapped Me, How Do I Follow The Case Up? by NaeChris: 1:05am On Jul 17, 2021
You try,me wey no be gentle man, them dey look face sha angry
Re: A Woman Slapped Me, How Do I Follow The Case Up? by litaninja(m): 3:03am On Jul 17, 2021
Married women are allowed to randomly assault people?

malcom1X:
Is she married? If she is, just let it go.

If she's not married, you should have slapped her back without even thinking about any consequences.
Re: A Woman Slapped Me, How Do I Follow The Case Up? by SoftChordz: 5:13am On Jul 17, 2021
kenzysmith:
guy this too harsh for a advise o remember is a female op a man don't hi a woman let go pls
but a woman can hit a man abi?? Who taught you that crap?? Fk that societal mind control that encourages women to act like idddiotss. If anyone lays their hands on u u should give them X 2 or 5 of what they did to u.

Why do u think men don't slap their fellow men they see on the road? Bc men understand that if u slap ur fellow men their are consequences so they will curse and shout at each other and respect each other's space while doing it . Some men that can't control themselves will assault the other and fight starts and he gets the consequences so PLS tell me while should women not get that consequences? Pls pls tell me

Bc they're women?? Females?? Weaker gender?? All these craps that the society use to brain wash men is fkedup. So ur the weaker vessel but u have the guts to slap and curse out the STRONGER gender??

IF A WOMAN ANY WOMAN ACTS LIKE A BITCCCCH it's your sole duty to the world of men to TREAT HER LIKE A BITCHHHH right there. Women needs to understand there are consequences for their actions and women can tell.

All my years in this life NO WOMAN excepty.mother has ever slapped me. Not sisters, gfs, female friends and all. Why? One I respect myself and 2 which is the main thing ANYONE AROUND ME UNDERSTANDS I WONT TOLERATE VIOLENCE AND IF U VIOLATE ME I'm giving it back to u with extras BE U A MAN OR WOMAN. ..

Only my mom and dad has that right to slap or do whatever to me, then my sister's bc I love them.. I'll give my gfs 2 slaps only one if I did a very wrong/bad thing to them. BUT NO strange man or especially women will emasculate me that way and do scot-free..

People need to learn that there are CONSEQUENCES for every action we take. And also for everyone to respect themselves by not being the one that assaults ur fellow human being. I'm not preaching violence, I hate violence but if u being violence to me I pray I don't lose my cool be u a giant or Clark Kent.

2 Likes

Re: A Woman Slapped Me, How Do I Follow The Case Up? by BRATISLAVA: 5:23am On Jul 17, 2021
Mitsurugi:

I agree with you bro. Do you have evidence of this assault inclusive of witnesses? DM me. I'll take up your case. You can sue her in tort.

If only you offered this service to the millions of slapped and beaten women in Nigeria, without asking what truly led to the slap that turned the woman into a beast.

This forum is run by infants. It's obvious TRP town criers are still teenagers. 12—18 year olds. If they are up to 21 years the will have differing opinions to the norm.

I can't take this, I won't take this. From women. Coming from teens. Who will take it from men.

See them all over the thread.
Re: A Woman Slapped Me, How Do I Follow The Case Up? by romunu(m): 5:25am On Jul 17, 2021
Just smile and go my brother...but if she tries it again,abobi look for her husband...

1 Like

Re: A Woman Slapped Me, How Do I Follow The Case Up? by Mitsurugi(m): 5:37am On Jul 17, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

If only you offered this service to the millions of slapped and beaten women in Nigeria, without asking what truly led to the slap that turned the woman into a beast.

This forum is run by infants. It's obvious TRP town criers are still teenagers. 12—18 year olds. If they are up to 21 years the will have differing opinions to the norm.

I can't take this, I won't take this. From women. Coming from teens. Who will take it from men.

See them all over the thread.

Bro most of my clients are women with one issue or the other. But I eschew "violence against a person" in every manner, no matter who does it, male or female. I'm more passionate to demistify that position that a woman can assault and get away with it simply because she is a woman. No. It shouldn't continue. So if he has good evidence... then why not set a precedent.
Re: A Woman Slapped Me, How Do I Follow The Case Up? by ronyman(m): 5:50am On Jul 17, 2021
Brother picj her up on a Friday and by Monday she'll be rehabilitated I promise you. One guy assualted a friend, by Friday we picked him up and he repented straight. 10k kpere
ANTIFA:
I don't want to put her in a cell. i Just want a police to warn her.
Re: A Woman Slapped Me, How Do I Follow The Case Up? by BRATISLAVA: 6:08am On Jul 17, 2021
Mitsurugi:

Bro most of my clients are women with one issue or the other. But I eschew "violence against a person" in every manner, no matter who does it, male or female. I'm more passionate to demistify that position that a woman can assault and get away with it simply because she is a woman. No. It shouldn't continue. So if he has good evidence... then why not set a precedent.

In the same way the patriarchy shuts down such cases against women, let's hope the matriarchy doesn't shut it down.

It sounds absurd for the woman to slap him out of nowhere. Has he beaten her child before?

Good move from you, though, since you're doing it for both sides of the coin.

1 Like

Re: A Woman Slapped Me, How Do I Follow The Case Up? by malcom1X: 7:36am On Jul 17, 2021
kenzysmith:
haba is too harsh na how can u hit a woman married or un married

How can a woman hit a man, when what he did was verbal?
Re: A Woman Slapped Me, How Do I Follow The Case Up? by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 17, 2021
ANTIFA:
Thank you ma, I want to know what the police would demand. I don't want to get her arrested. I just want to like you said "teach her a lesson"

First, the Nigeria police is shit.

If you report, here's what might happen

1. The woman will lie and say she caught you sexually molesting her kid. Then you'll definitely get arrested.

2. She may not lie but pay off the police who in turn will ask you to report everyday to the station. When you're tired of going, you'll just stop by yourself.

3. If the police decide to actually work on your case, they'll lock her up in their cell where I can guarantee you they will rape her until they release her. And you still won't get justice.

4. When you get to the police station, they'll ask you to pay for biro, fulscap sheet and other sundry expenses. Be rest assured at the end, they'll tell the woman to apologize to you and ask you to go home.

Don't waste your time. Leave the woman be. She'll get hers soon enough.
Re: A Woman Slapped Me, How Do I Follow The Case Up? by winner37(m): 9:36am On Jul 17, 2021
This same thing happened to me last week Sunday.
We were invited to birthday party my one of our work associate so my friend came with his girlfriend and his girlfriend happened to by my classmates. As the party was burning I went to this girl just to have fun with her because her boyfriend was not around I swear I didn't have anything in mind , I get close to her exchanging pleasantries .I joking asked her how are you doing she replied we are fine and I said don't used we because am talking to only you,she replied me again we are fine which mean she and her husband is fine just to create fun I still asked her who is your husband she mentioned her boyfriend I laughed and said the her very nice couple. I didn't do anything more than that .
After a while I took out my phone to take a selfie with her she now gave me a knock on my head i was embarrassed even my other friends noticed it ,I has to control it and pretend as no it was a joke .i told her taking selfie with is it a crime she replied me that I don't have right to do that with her the Matter excalated my friends had to call me back I should leave her alone ...when we get back to work on Monday her boyfriend which we are working together called me and said his girlfriend reported me to him that I harassed her even asking her for a data .
She also said I was drunk which is a lie ,can a drunk person drinks an hour journey ? ..

Pls what have I done wrong here ,read with full understanding before comment ...
Re: A Woman Slapped Me, How Do I Follow The Case Up? by Kinimajor: 10:14am On Jul 17, 2021
Alaga Adugbo...area no de looseguard,Haha
SoftChordz:
Sissies, next time a woman slaps you whether you're right or wromg give her two land shaking hot mad slaps or make it three and ensure she's lost for few seconds after the slaps. People should learn to keep hands to themselves.. This u would have done and gone not here bitching, police go now office u even if them go follow u go arrest her na unnecessary expenses.
Re: A Woman Slapped Me, How Do I Follow The Case Up? by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:31pm On Jul 17, 2021
I woman once kneel me to the balls
I sued her ofcuz. Got 250k

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Gunmen Kidnap Driver, Passengers, Demand N1m Ransom / Peterside Idah Accused Of Holding Lady Against Her Will In His South Africa Home / Corper Wrongly Accused Of Rape In Warri Freed, Speaks Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.