Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,199 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Working On Obi Cubana’s Mum’s Burial Has Been Our Most Challenging- Uche Ajator - Events (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Working On Obi Cubana’s Mum’s Burial Has Been Our Most Challenging- Uche Ajator (105852 Views)

Guests Take To Their Heels As Wind Makes A Show At A Burial Ceremony / Innoson's Mum's Burial: Over 30 Undertakers Carry Innoson's Mum (Photos, Video) / Guests & Bouncers Struggling To Pick Money At Obi Cubana’s Mum's Funeral (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Working On Obi Cubana’s Mum’s Burial Has Been Our Most Challenging- Uche Ajator by youngmoney4me(m): 5:49pm On Jul 16, 2021
Can I work for uuu shocked
Re: Working On Obi Cubana’s Mum’s Burial Has Been Our Most Challenging- Uche Ajator by okrikaboi: 5:51pm On Jul 16, 2021
Na Jowizaza I dey wait for. That guy fit cause inflation for Anambra
Re: Working On Obi Cubana’s Mum’s Burial Has Been Our Most Challenging- Uche Ajator by GABRIEL6036: 5:56pm On Jul 16, 2021
ceejay10:
he has helped, will still helped lots of lives. Ask around. He didn't touch your life personally doesn't mean he doesn't help.
That's good of him then, may God continue to uplift him as he continue doing so. Regards to your last comment, I need not his money, am just a concerned person. Pay attention to that. Thanks!
Re: Working On Obi Cubana’s Mum’s Burial Has Been Our Most Challenging- Uche Ajator by GABRIEL6036: 5:56pm On Jul 16, 2021
ceejay10:
he has helped, will still helped lots of lives. Ask around. He didn't touch your life personally doesn't mean he doesn't help.
That's good of him then, may God continue to uplift him as he continue doing so. Regards to your last comments, I need not his money, am just a concerned person. Pay attention to that. Thanks!
Re: Working On Obi Cubana’s Mum’s Burial Has Been Our Most Challenging- Uche Ajator by Jdbrasco2: 5:58pm On Jul 16, 2021
Aliyu007:
Don't be intimidated by the showoff's. Weytin these ibo clowns dey spend na weytin we dey use buy boxers for bauchi.

Moreover be careful because alot of counterfeit money will be spent and sprayed during his burial. I appeal and write a petition to CBN , EFCC, NIRSAL, State security and the Nigerian police to monitor the situation.
Who is this fool? Why u dey talk nonsense?
Re: Working On Obi Cubana’s Mum’s Burial Has Been Our Most Challenging- Uche Ajator by Teejay13(m): 6:01pm On Jul 16, 2021
post=103759922:

When you have the money spend it for others to benefit, that's the spirit of Anambra guys

If when you're alive and hungry they did not support nor spend on you.

Why then when you' re gone.

Then I believe the effect of blood money is at work.
Re: Working On Obi Cubana’s Mum’s Burial Has Been Our Most Challenging- Uche Ajator by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:03pm On Jul 16, 2021
Ona Akpotu na oba nnem today ... why my name never appear on that list... 20k not enough as contribute of my nnam ochie mum's burial kiss kiss kiss undecided
Re: Working On Obi Cubana’s Mum’s Burial Has Been Our Most Challenging- Uche Ajator by heniford2: 6:10pm On Jul 16, 2021
Teejay13:

If when you're alive and hungry they did not support nor spend on you.

Why then when you' re gone.

Then I believe the effect of blood money is at work.
which blood money I pity you go and make none blood money this people have business Cuban is into Re estate sales in Dubai obi Cuban is into hotels and clubs has 18 clubs in ghana, Nigeria, Singapore, Dubai uk, and US so who is the money Ritual soon you will say Dangote is also a Ritualist change the money that is been spend was giving to him by his associates or group of friends which is common in Eastern states here abeg igbos make money and spends it oh
Re: Working On Obi Cubana’s Mum’s Burial Has Been Our Most Challenging- Uche Ajator by themanderon: 6:10pm On Jul 16, 2021
What is the point of all these? The woman is dead and all she needs now is a decent burial not this mindless showoff. Are there no poor people living around him that he can share the money for? There is something about the black man and mindless display of wealth especially one gotten through dubious means. The devil has reality brainwashed humanity.
Re: Working On Obi Cubana’s Mum’s Burial Has Been Our Most Challenging- Uche Ajator by heniford2: 6:12pm On Jul 16, 2021
Aliyu007:
Don't be intimidated by the showoff's. Weytin these ibo clowns dey spend na weytin we dey use buy boxers for bauchi.

Moreover be careful because alot of counterfeit money will be spent and sprayed during his burial. I appeal and write a petition to CBN , EFCC, NIRSAL, State security and the Nigerian police to monitor the situation.
i pity you it will be hard for someone like you with this mentality to make money I swear
Re: Working On Obi Cubana’s Mum’s Burial Has Been Our Most Challenging- Uche Ajator by Upjis: 6:16pm On Jul 16, 2021
zangaozanga:
Show off

Poverty is disturbing you guy
Re: Working On Obi Cubana’s Mum’s Burial Has Been Our Most Challenging- Uche Ajator by Baronnaire: 6:19pm On Jul 16, 2021
Sights from the ongoing burial ceremony of Obi Cubana's late mother in Oba, Anambra State...

Re: Working On Obi Cubana’s Mum’s Burial Has Been Our Most Challenging- Uche Ajator by Baronnaire: 6:21pm On Jul 16, 2021
Baronnaire:
Sights from the ongoing burial ceremony of Obi Cubana's late mother in Oba, Anambra State...

Re: Working On Obi Cubana’s Mum’s Burial Has Been Our Most Challenging- Uche Ajator by Baronnaire: 6:24pm On Jul 16, 2021

Re: Working On Obi Cubana’s Mum’s Burial Has Been Our Most Challenging- Uche Ajator by Baronnaire: 6:24pm On Jul 16, 2021
Baronnaire:

Re: Working On Obi Cubana’s Mum’s Burial Has Been Our Most Challenging- Uche Ajator by Baronnaire: 6:26pm On Jul 16, 2021
[quote author=Baronnaire post=103778440][/quote]

Re: Working On Obi Cubana’s Mum’s Burial Has Been Our Most Challenging- Uche Ajator by FakeUnity: 6:31pm On Jul 16, 2021
sunshineV:
money go flow

Will it be enough to make me a multi-millionaire? Abi na to pick crumbs from ground I go dey?
Re: Working On Obi Cubana’s Mum’s Burial Has Been Our Most Challenging- Uche Ajator by momodub: 6:37pm On Jul 16, 2021
Make dem try bury dis Woman So that Poor people go rest na Haba .....
Re: Working On Obi Cubana’s Mum’s Burial Has Been Our Most Challenging- Uche Ajator by puremaker7(m): 6:42pm On Jul 16, 2021
zangaozanga:
who will this outrageous wasteland spending benefit
Don't mind them, as if an average person can enter that place.
Re: Working On Obi Cubana’s Mum’s Burial Has Been Our Most Challenging- Uche Ajator by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 16, 2021
Jolomenas:

Why is Christian burial so expensive?
How person go waste Money on top body wey maggot dey wait for to devour

Go and read your Bible.

I take it you aren not a Christian though.

This is not Christian Burial.

There is nothing like Christian Burial in the Bible. Christianity is all about modesty and if these people decide to bury their mothers with huge funds. That is there own business. The core of Christianity is where each one will be with after the physical body death. If with Jesus or in Hell.

All of these mean nothing. If the dead individual rejected Jesus Christ while alive.
Re: Working On Obi Cubana’s Mum’s Burial Has Been Our Most Challenging- Uche Ajator by mechanics(m): 6:54pm On Jul 16, 2021
zangaozanga:
Na burial them dey do like marriage
hahhaha, Na so we see am o.
Re: Working On Obi Cubana’s Mum’s Burial Has Been Our Most Challenging- Uche Ajator by Brian47(m): 7:08pm On Jul 16, 2021
Which kind burial be this.
This Na party na

1 Like

Re: Working On Obi Cubana’s Mum’s Burial Has Been Our Most Challenging- Uche Ajator by henryobinna(m): 7:11pm On Jul 16, 2021
Jolomenas:

Why is Christian burial so expensive?
How person go waste Money on top body wey maggot dey wait for to devour
it actually has nothing to do with Christianity but rather Igbo 'culture'. That's how many Igbos do burials of course only those with so much money can do it to this extent. But it is always like this, if you follow up any big man that dies That's usually how they're buried. Some take days and a couple of cows killed that’s how you earn the name or title 'Ogbu efi', which when losely translated means someone that kills cows.
Re: Working On Obi Cubana’s Mum’s Burial Has Been Our Most Challenging- Uche Ajator by muller101(m): 7:19pm On Jul 16, 2021
post=103771806:

You can say that again!
All of us @[/b] can relate to this.
It can only be God!
God bless our hustle.

God bless you.
God no go shame you lailai.
You have a bright future ahead of you.
Legit hustle is da way.
See you at the top soon brotherly.

Good, sane, legit and hardworking members of [b]Nairaland
One day soon before the end of 2021,
Your mom will ask you for 10K,
But you will send her 100K!

#JustBelieve.

We Rise!!

So shall it be Mr Ajah!

So shall it be.
Receive it Edo First Born.
you can supply vultures as well.
Re: Working On Obi Cubana’s Mum’s Burial Has Been Our Most Challenging- Uche Ajator by CoolAmbience(m): 7:32pm On Jul 16, 2021
zangaozanga:

I am from Anambra.

But I find all these acts going in Oba as recklessness and senseless.

To what good?
Re: Working On Obi Cubana’s Mum’s Burial Has Been Our Most Challenging- Uche Ajator by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 16, 2021
Furious1:
Odogwu don legit pick im transport.
Everybody with their own agenda

Swears. grin grin
Re: Working On Obi Cubana’s Mum’s Burial Has Been Our Most Challenging- Uche Ajator by Prince001(m): 7:55pm On Jul 16, 2021
sunshineV:
if u can attend this burial, u don make am

U see that's the issue cos most people comimg never did, some just one to associated with d burial ceremony to show that they belong. Naija na just suffering and smiling place that's all!
That's why I japa 20yrs ago as soon as I see d way d country was going? The shocking thing about this spending is when most people cant afford to put food on d table that's when these rubbish rampant cos when Naija got more middle class there's very very less of this madness!!!!!
Re: Working On Obi Cubana’s Mum’s Burial Has Been Our Most Challenging- Uche Ajator by bablon20(m): 7:57pm On Jul 16, 2021
Bloggers are the ones making this guy popular because I don't understand all these unsolicited publicity they are giving him. Ezeugo did more than this during his time where is he today. Whoever attend the party to eat or pick money should know that he's swapped his destiny for the food because this is a big avenue for ritualists to manipulate destinies, spells must have been casted on all those animals donated for the burial. Who knows if the late mom even enjoyed life when she was alive.
Re: Working On Obi Cubana’s Mum’s Burial Has Been Our Most Challenging- Uche Ajator by proclinician: 8:07pm On Jul 16, 2021
zangaozanga:

The company that setup that decorations will have money to pay workers, even give some staff pay rise because the money go round.

To think that this is a race that was left with 20 pounds after the murderous, wicked and evil Nigerian govt took everything from them after the war.

Useless people.

God bless the Igbo race.
Re: Working On Obi Cubana’s Mum’s Burial Has Been Our Most Challenging- Uche Ajator by proclinician: 8:07pm On Jul 16, 2021
bablon20:
Bloggers are the ones making this guy popular because I don't understand all these unsolicited publicity they are giving him. Ezeugo did more than this during his time where is he today. Whoever attend the party to eat or pick money should know that he's swapped his destiny for the food because this is a big avenue for ritualists to manipulate destinies, spells must have been casted on all those animals donated for the burial. Who knows if the late mom even enjoyed life when she was alive.

Somebody like u self de talk about destiny. In all ur life, what do u think is ur destiny?
Re: Working On Obi Cubana’s Mum’s Burial Has Been Our Most Challenging- Uche Ajator by miqos02(m): 8:14pm On Jul 16, 2021
Henix:

I hear say cows donated for the burial don reach 400. How they wan take chop the 400 cows?
1 cow to 1 guest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wedding Without Reception At Catholic Church Bariga. Food & Souvenir Packaged / Bride Who Bared Too Much Boobs In Her Wedding Dress Causes Stir On IG / Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.